X X X X X X Xтнє ғαиםσмs

X X X X X X Xтнє єxαмρℓєs

Dapper Kitten

╔══════════════╗
ї η † я ø
╚══════════════╝
•°o.O O.o°•

User Image

I'm looking for people who would be interested in roleplaying through PMs though, I am open to other forms (discord, e-mail?) Of course, this is a one x one roleplay!

Right now, I'm really into the Boy Love so, you'll have to convince me to do something Het. I can play more than one character if need be. If NPCs are needed, I don't expect myself to be the only only playing them. I can double, and I hope you can too. It's not a must, but if the situation calls for more characters, don't hesitate to add them =3 Add some conflict and drama to the RP c: makes it all the more interesting.

Some of my samples are dated, and I can dig up more if you'd like >> these are like 4+ years old so, my writing style has changed a bit.

User Image User Image User Image

☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Dapper Kitten

XXXX ɢεɳяεs XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX ═════════════════

♥♥♥♥♥ - Will not do no matter how much you ask.
                ♥♥♥♥ - Give me plot?
                ♥♥♥♥♥ - Convince me.
                ♥♥♥♥♥ - I don't mind doing these.
                ♥♥♥♥ - You made my day by wanting to do this.
                ♥♥♥♥♥ - You just possibly made my year.
                Strike Through- Not willing to do at the moment.
                Bold - Role I'd like to play
                P- I have a plot in mind

Franchise
                  (Role I prefer in pairing is bold.)

Marvel♥♥♥♥♥
                      Tony x Steve
                      Thor x Loki
                      Steve x Bucky
                      Spiderman x Deadpool
                      Mafia AU, anything AU (High School, Omegaverse)♥♥♥♥♥

Stranger Things ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      Steve Harrington x Eddie Munson
                      Any kind of AU/Canon Compliant

Supernatural♥♥♥♥♥
                      Dean x Cas
                      Gabriel x Sam

Kingdom Hearts♥♥♥♥♥
                      Axel x Roxas
                      Mafia AU, anything AU (High School/College, whatever just suggest!)♥♥♥♥♥

Pairings
                      Vampire x Human♥♥♥♥♥
                      Vampire x Werewolf♥♥♥♥
                      Figure Skater x Hockey Player♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      Guardian Angel x Charge♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      Werewolf x Human♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      Dragon x Human♥♥♥♥
                      Fallen Angel x Human♥♥♥♥♥
                      Fallen Angel x Angel♥♥♥♥♥
                      Human x Demon♥♥♥♥♥

If there is something that you don't see, just ask me about it <3
                  I'd love to mix any of these and do like an AU of any of the above fandoms I listed <3

Dapper Kitten

User Image

Quote:
    ]The Withered Lilly

Roxas had never met anyone in his life like Axel Flynn. Axel was charming, handsome and had this strange quirk about him that Roxas adored. Axel’s body temperature always seemed warmer than the average person’s and to him it was comforting. Like drinking a warm cup of cocoa on a rainy or cold winter day. The pair were inseparable, and had been since Axel pretty much had saved his a** when his car broke down. Not only did his car break down, but it had to break down in the worst part of the city that was designated for the monsters of the city, the non human creatures. Sure everyone knew about them, but the werewolves were the ones that Roxas feared most and avoided that part of the city like the plague. Roxas’ car had broken down one night, in the cold and dark of a small side street. Figuring he was probably wolf fodder, he began to panic and therefore lost all common sense that told him; CELL PHONE.

At first Roxas was suspicious of the strange red head that seemed to appear out of nowhere and just in the nick of time. Sure he was in the werewolf district, but werewolves were monsters and this green eyed man was no monster. He was an ordinary human being that happened to have the most piercing green eyes Roxas had ever seen. And the wild spiked hair and facial tattoos, well there couldn’t be anything dangerous about him other than maybe he was one of those crazy whack-jobs that were harmless and all big cities had them. But werewolves were monsters and didn’t have compassion for anyone. They killed, mindlessly and violently and had no disregard for anyone they hurt. And with that logic, there was no way that Axel could be a werewolf. He had stopped and helped him fix his car. Something wrong with the distributor cap, or was it that it simply over heated? Maybe it was a sparkplug. Whatever it was caused the pair to be thrown into their deep friendship.

Roxas wanted to repay the red head with anything, and settled with going out for coffee and just getting to know one another better. The following afternoon was spent laughing and sharing stories from high school and even speak about college. They’d become close, the pair continuing to talk about their future plans and what schools they each wanted to go to, what school they hoped they would get into. Well, not for Axel, he was already attending the prestigious Destiny Prep University. Roxas secretly hoped he could get into that school, they had so much to offer and it was a total coincidence that Axel attended that school. Soon enough however, they gradually got closer and soon Roxas would introduce Axel to his friends as well as his brother Sora.

Roxas didn't really like some of Axel's friends, and as soon as Axel had picked up on that, he was sure not to bring them around as often. Roxas didn't like Riku, thought the silver haired male was condescending and quite arrogant. Always full of himself and knew he was good looking to boot. Though, his brother did take quite the liking to him, Roxas would never understand why. One of the few people Roxas did like, was Demyx. Demyx was free spirited and could be quite smart at times, though he himself didn't realize it at that moment. And then there was Zexion, the quiet book worm that always knew what to say in any situation. Slate hair always covered one side of his face, and they all teased him about being 'emo' but, they all knew he really wasn't like that underneath.

Their little group grew from two, to six in a matter of months and that suited Roxas just fine. They all got along for the most part, laughing and joking. They spent their free time at the small cafe–Paopu– owned by one of Axel's friends; Marluxia. Marluxia had oddly pink hair that was past his shoulders and everyone swore up and down that he was gay. Whatever floated your boat, Roxas guessed. Not like he wasn't gay or anything. They spent most of their time in the cafe, hanging out and relaxing on the large couch by one of the big bay windows. The months had flown by and soon it was October and everyone was talking about school again.

Today's little outing to the cafe was particularly amusing, in that Demyx was bouncing off his seat because of too much caffeine in his system. Zexion was trying too hard to calm the bouncing blond down. Demyx was giggling and waving his paper cup around, singing off key to some imaginary song that had nonsensical lyrics anyway. Zexion was starting to give up and Axel was laughing. It was odd though, Roxas thought, that Demyx would have the same higher body temperature that Axel had. Maybe it was a rare genetic defect. Roxas didn't care, he was too busy laughing at Demyx who jumped on the table singing; “Margaritaville.”

Roxas kept to himself, sipping on the vanilla latte he was enjoying. He couldn't understand why Axel lived in that part of the city. It gave him the heebie jeebies. He sighed happily and leaned back against the couch, enjoying the warmth radiating off of Axel's body. It was comforting on these cold days, and even better than the latte he was drinking. Axel of course found Roxas' company comforting as well, since Roxas' temperature was significantly cooler than his own. Roxas pulled his scarf from around his neck and sighed softly. Axel heard the soft exhalation of breath, smelling the sweet coffee on his breath. He quirked an eyebrow at this and Roxas hunkered down into the couch.

User Image

Quote:
    A Diamond In The Rough

He stood near the back, being rather tall in the first place. He tended to stay away from the front, he could see over the greasy businessmen with their all too shady intentions. Compared to the men that surrounded him; dark slicked back hair, glasses, pdas flickering, beepers beeping, Elliot stuck out like a sore thumb. A sore, red headed thumb. Sure, he wore a suit, but the buttons weren't done up all the way, and his tie hung loosely around his neck. Hands jammed in his pockets, he peered over the heads of the other men present. He seen other slaves brought forward, but none of them struck him.

It was like buying shoes. If they didn't pop at him, he didn't buy them. A bored sigh escaped his lips as he leaned against the nearest wall, resting his hands behind his head. Well this was eventful. Nothing struck his fancy, not now at least. He listened to the man talk about the qualities of this creature, and that creature. Oh and this one was untainted, and this one came from an exotic land. He knew all too well what to expect at these places. Most of the creatures here would tear you limb from limb without a second thought. Well, that wouldn't do. He didn't want something he could play with for a day and then have to kill it or return it. He grimaced at the idea. No, these creatures, these angry and almost 'heathen' creatures belonged back on their islands far from human eyes.

Elliot ran a hand through his red hair once again, sighing softly. This was boring, and nothing struck him as something new and exciting. It was the same old creatures with the same looks and the same traits. But just as he was about to leave, the auctioneer had brought one final piece of merchandise to show the crowd. Elliot turned his green eyes indifferently to the last one up for sale. And so as the man spoke, Elliot became interested in what the man had to offer. And so the bidding had started at twenty thousand and went up, and up until it reached one hundred thousand. Raising his skinny arm above his head he yelled. "Two hundred grand!"

User Image

Quote:
    The Withered Lilly (2)

Dr. Cyrus Flynn was heading down the white washed hallways of the large medical facility he was currently employed in. He'd been working on an experiment for months now, and he was on his way to check on the girl. He was hoping it wasn't a failure, trying oh so hard to create a being from another. Namely a feline into a more human like creature. And so far it has worked, the only thing he was worried about was if it was going to survive or not. It had been at least six months, of splicing genetic material and drawing blood samples, keeping the creature warm and hydrated. Fearing it might become feral, he had it sedated until he believed it was ready to be revived, or at least try to be revived. He wasn't all that sure it would survive, let alone take a breath. Or worse, it would turn feral and attack him and perhaps kill him.

He'd been close to death with a creature he had spliced with avian DNA. The man had attacked him, talons first and therefore he had lost his right eye. He had a white patch over his eye, even though his bleached hair was covering his unsuable eye. He wasn't quite the same as most humans either, he himself the product of an experiment where canine ears were sewed to his head, nerves and sensory impulses rewired so he could move and hear from them. A canine tail was attached to the base of his spine, muscles and ligaments sewn and attached so he could move the tail as well. All in all he was a mish mosh of human and animal parts, and therefore never left the building.

Through many years of being taught and working hard, he had earned his PhD in genetics as well as a couple of Masters in various science fields. He heaved a long sigh as he looked at the chart; experiment 889, Status: Unknown. He was hoping that today would be the day that the woman would wake up. The gender was unknown for a long time, and slowly as the creature developed and grew, it was quite apparent that she was female. Moving down the halls, he turned and stopped at a door that was identical to all the others. Punching in an access code, the door slid with a metallic hiss and he stepped inside. He walked over to the incubator where the sleeping creature lay and he put his hand to the glass. "Good morning." he said with a smile. "Are you going to wake up today?"

User Image

Quote:
    Lucky Star

Akihiro wasn't a typical airheaded pretty boy model with big doe eyes and a smiling face. No, he was much different. He never kept the same hair color for more than a few weeks, every time the color faded he would dye it something different. Currently it was a pale pink that hung in his blue eyes. Red liner lined his eyes and he was dressed simply. He was told that today he was being assigned a new photographer and he was excited, excited to tease and see how far he could push the buttons of the new photographer. And so the irritate the photographer further, he left his blemishes uncovered and figured that the photographer would more than likely force him into make up and cover all the little things about him that the photographer didn't approve of. He sighed, plugging his headphones into his ears to drown out the crying children and talking people on the subway.

He hated to take the subway, even if it was the easiest transport through the city from his dingy apartment. He almost stumbled and fell when the trolley lurched to a stop and he carefully stepped out and began to walk down the streets. He knew that the businessmen and others gave him strange looks because of his different appearance than the typical people that took the subway. With his wild hair and punk clothing, he sighed heavily and ignored them. Not to mention the stares he got because of the few modeling gigs he had had recently. He was becoming quite popular with the teenagers and he hated it. Screaming girls, giggling girls, shy girls. How they got on his nerves. He glanced at the clock, pulling out his cell phone and smirked. Another thing to irk his new photographer, he was half an hour late.

Walking down the street, he finally made it to the studio and pushed the door open. He walked through the halls, relishing the warmth inside. It was a welcome relief to the cold outside. He smiled, if one could call it a smile and looked up in time to avoid another model making his way down the hall. Aki turned his head and shouldered past him before stopping in front of the door that read "Studio VIII". He pushed the door open, pulled out his earbuds and looked up and around the room. "Oh, am I late?" he asked with a smirk.

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Dapper Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit