Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I'm looking for other rps to join my Sailor Moon S free style rp Rei is already taken we need other scouts. The Story takes place after Mistress 9 and Pharoh 90 , I would love to do rp where the Witches 5 gets a chance at redemption a chance to be good. Maybe Eudial survived her car accident some where ? Maybe Mimete found a way out of cyber space and maybe Tellu teleported away from her monster plant? But the scouts didn't know Oc's are welcomed , but we need canon characters like the other Sailor Scouts and Witches 5 in our rp

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I need Serena/Usagi , Amy,Lita/Makoto,Mina/Minako,Haruka,Michiru,Setsuna, Darien and the Witches 5. You may add in your own character too
SailorMars35
I'm looking for other rps to join my Sailor Moon S free style rp Rei is already taken we need other scouts. The Story takes place after Mistress 9 and Pharoh 90 , I would love to do rp where the Witches 5 gets a chance at redemption a chance to be good.

Can I play the antagonist? I love being the bad guy. I'll send out monsters every now and again to try and destroy Sailor Moon and the rest of the scouts, only to have them strengthen their bond and powers so when I do decide to take her on she defeats me.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35
I'm looking for other rps to join my Sailor Moon S free style rp Rei is already taken we need other scouts. The Story takes place after Mistress 9 and Pharoh 90 , I would love to do rp where the Witches 5 gets a chance at redemption a chance to be good.

Can I play the antagonist? I love being the bad guy. I'll send out monsters every now and again to try and destroy Sailor Moon and the rest of the scouts, only to have them strengthen their bond and powers so when I do decide to take her on she defeats me.

Yes

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35

Yes

Sweet! Count me in! I'll PM you some ideas I have.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35

Yes

Ok sorry it took a while gaia wouldn't let me post anything
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35

Yes

Yeah that was happening for every browser except Google Chrome. My microsoft edge wouldn't work, my friends iphone wouldn't work using safari, I don't know anyone who uses Mozilla so idk if that was still working, but I could only post in google chrome for the last few hours.

It's working now so it must've been like a database update or something.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35
TangathTobornInTraining
SailorMars35

Yes

Yeah that was happening for every browser except Google Chrome. My microsoft edge wouldn't work, my friends iphone wouldn't work using safari, I don't know anyone who uses Mozilla so idk if that was still working, but I could only post in google chrome for the last few hours.

It's working now so it must've been like a database update or something.

I thought I got banned or gaia shut down and I just came back from a hiatus so both of those would suck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff