Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hai There!
                                              I just got back from a very long Hiatus, from both Gaia and Roleplaying ~
                                              To say I missed roleplaying is a huge understatement.
                                              After a couple of days wandering around Barton Town, I decided to create this thread so that you people can come to me for a change.
                                              Everything can be nice and organized.
                                              So, a little bit about me. ↙ ↙

I am a 25+ years old (Yes, old I know) university graduate currently working in business (Boring).
                                              From B.C. Canada and currently in Hong Kong ( GMT+8 ).
                                              The time difference is annoying I admit, but we can always plot / ooc chat on IM, emails etc.

In terms of schedule, I thought it would be easier to follow 1x1s compared to group RPs, and as my job basically entails typing on the computer, I can reply anytime~
                                              Update: Also because Group RPs tend to die off waaaay too quickly... T^T
                                              My posting frequency could be a bit sporadic depending on my workload, and my work computer is an internet prison so I have to use my own laptop to RP... (orz)
                                              I am WFH these couple of months so I could be posting daily but at the very least weekly (I will definitely let you know if something came up and when I would be able to respond).

As for the medium, I would prefer if we used Google docs or private threads. (Update: I was newly introduced to Discord and it's sooooo good! See, do feel free to suggest other channels I am very open-minded!
                                              Quote towers in PMs are sooooo easy to lose track of and Skype is not so friendly when it comes to paragraphs.
                                              Update: Also open to other channels as well! Just suggest and I'm sure we can work something out!

And of course literacy.
                                              I have been role-playing since I first joined this site in 2003 and I've come a long way since then (Hopefully) !
                                              I am aiming for Literate to Adv. Literate, quality over quantity (One liners are fine too if they make a point/gives me something to work with! Though I tend to write a bit more because I like to describe what my character feels and why he feels that way etc., so that my partner would also be able to understand him a bit more/witness the character as he develops...)
                                              And I am a bit OCD when it comes to capitalizing the 'I's and using proper punctuation and grammar (Basically as long as you don't type 'liek dis' you are good.)
                                              For samples, please look Here.
                                              Of course, this thread was created a long time ago, and contains only samples from role-plays on Gaia, feel free to quote me or PM me if you want something else.
                                              I have to say, my state of mind has changed a lot from the time these were posted.
                                              With the passage of time, it has an effect on the way you think, your preferences and writing style.
                                              Update: So I think it's really difficult to work under a predetermined set of rules, at the end of the day, it's really about preference and compatibility~
                                              But when it comes to Romance I like the slow burn of a tug-o-war, drama and angst please!

I often lose track of myself when I start talking ( = = ).
                                              Hopefully this is not boring you yet...
                                              I am a proud Sagittarius and we can be sporadic sometimes. But more importantly, we are up for all sorts of possibilities!

NOW what I am looking for is M/M, yes, Boys' Love. ❤
                                              Het only if there is a plotline to die for.

So it doesn't matter if I play the Seme or Uke.
                                              We can also have SemexSeme (Love these (*´艸`*) )
                                              Okay, I am really, really, really craving this right now...So I want to elaborate a bit, here Seme x Seme is not in the sexual sense, but rather personality.
                                              Hoping the characters would have their own strengths and weaknesses so that they could complement each other instead of one always depending on the other, both physically AND emotionally...
                                              Basically speaking, no super feminine characters in terms of personality!!!!!!
                                              (Update: Oh and before I drive you away with the girly avatar, the excessive exclamation marks and emojis, I have to clarify...I like RP-ing deep, dark, dramatic relationships (with the occasional fluff to sweeten the deal! I am big on character development, one of the most enjoyable things is having each character come to life before my eyes :3
                                              I am capable of a variety of Genres though, so do reach out and give it a try! emotion_kirakira

There are a few things I am going to say NO to beforehand
                                              Mpreg (Unless you can convince me...) I've actually grown okay with this, depends on the circumstances really lol
                                              Cross-dressing (...No you would not be able to convince me)
                                              Girly / Feminine Uke / Whiney / complete weakling (What is the point of BL if the character is a girl in a guy's body = =)
                                              Real life pictures (This has an exception, ONLY IF we are doing krp)

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                              26/01/2021: Despite the fact I have a few RPs happening, I would love to connect with other RPers who share a common interest; and if you don't mind the fact I may not be able to respond instantly or churn out posts daily, we could totally start chatting first and do some plotting.

20/01/2021: I have a few RPs happening now and I don't think I should be starting any new ones atm :3

18/01/2021: I HAVE UPDATED SOME PLOTLINGS PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! (Sorry for yelling, just too excited to get some angst going //falls-over)

16/01/2021: WOW. Have to say time really flies by! yum_puddi It's been 3 years since the last update ! I've already changed 2 jobs since that hahahaha~ my previous job required a lot of travelling so it was hard to keep up with my rps and lovely partners...but now I am back at a desk job (and of course due to COVID no travelling anyways...orz). I really want to do some plotting ! But first... I have to update this thread... emotion_skull
                                              Ah finally updated the first post... now to the other ones... yum_salmon

05/02/2018: Wowies! Two years since the last update! Just want add in a couple more things as I think of them...Tho at the moment I am super jetlagged emotion_facepalm Again regarding preplotting, I am SUPER DUPER open to ideas so throw your thoughts in and I'll do the same. My ideal version is we could be completely open and communicate our thoughts without having to worry about what the other person would think as we'd honestly tell each other of what we think and no hard feelings emotion_hug
                                              I would honestly let my RP partner know if there are certain areas of the plot / character that doesn't make sense to me / doesn't convince me and we can work around that n vice versa. Creative juices tend to flow better when the writer themselves are committed to the story n really understand what the characters are going through...the process is what makes RP-ing so awesome cause its not just one person creating a story, it's a joint effort, so I don't believe in one person dictating the whole thing emotion_yatta

09/04/2017: Oh wow! A whole year has passed! Can you believe it!
                                              Soooo, I have recently changed my job and my schedule is no longer hectic!
                                              So I will have plenty of time to RP and plot !

23/04/2016: Another update... a little bit more about me.
                                              I love to preplot, and I tend to ask a lot of questions regarding my partner's character, I like a 3D character and I like bouncing ideas off each other to spice up the plot.
                                              So in other words, BIG ON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and PREPLOTTING (BUT. I am also flexible! Which means I am happy to wing it if my partner doesn't want to preplot as much :3 As long as we have the basic settings aligned, I am happy to surprise my partner~)
                                              Like I said before, quality over quantity. For interaction posts, I don't mind if we do a side RP on Google docs where we can reply to each other real time (especially for some time skipped scenes). But I'm not pushy and I can deal fine with not getting my way, that's the beauty of Roleplaying compared to writing a novel, not controlling everything, especially how your partner thinks.

Due to my work nature, my schedule can be hectic sometimes, but I'm on Skype 24/7, and I'll always give you a heads up when I'll be able to post (at least once every 2 days) and wont leave you hanging without a valid reason.
                                              I am super impatient. It's true. But I don't expect you to post everyday or anything. Just give me a heads up about your schedule and don't leave me hanging :3
                                              No pressure to post or anything !!!

17/4/2016: Eeeeee. The Gaia APP has been playing mean tricks on me and it's gobbling my PMs up left and right.
                                              Please contact me via Discord if you want to plot/chat/question life

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

█ ████ 01。 Pairings

♥ Angel/Demon/Human
                                              ♥ Youkai/Human
                                              ♥ Youkai/Youkai/Onmyoji/Shinigami
                                              ♥ Ghost/Human
                                              ♥ Master/Slave
                                              Agent/Villain/Fellow Agent
                                              ♥ Actor/Actor
                                              ♥ Vampires/Hunter/Rivals
                                              Vampire/Vampire
                                              ♥ Mer/Humans/Other species
                                              ♥ AI/Owner/Etc
                                              ♥ Dolls/Owner
                                              ♥ Vice/Virtues/Vices
                                              ♥ Royals/all
                                              ♥ Dragons/Mage
                                              ♥ Violence; Gore; Angst
                                                  - Cop x Yakuza
                                                  - Criminal x Criminal
                                                  - Cop x Undercover
                                                  - Superhero x Superhero/Super Villain

♥ Arranged marriages

♥ ♥ ♥ Yokai ABO: A X Undercover O

VERY Open to suggestions

█ ████ 02。 Settings

✔ Afterlife
                                              ✔ Medieval
                                              ✔ Future
                                              ✔ Ancient (Egypt/China/Japan)
                                              ✔ Dystopia
                                              ✔ Alternate Universe (Magic/Demons etc.)
                                              ✔ Modern (Japan setting preferred)
                                              ABO
                                              ✖ Steampunk/Cyberpunk (I am not very good at this...)

█ ████ 03。 Plots

♛ Fellow Agents [Angel/Human (Demon)] - Dark; Angst; Drama

A&B are fellow agents, A is human, B is an Angel sent down to Earth to help the humans fight the demons and A happened to be his Human Guide. A goes MIA in one of the missions and is presumed dead...

♛ Dragon/Mage - Trust, Pain, Lost & Found
                                              Okay so this one I had a few themes that I wanted to work in there...Super powerful Dragon with serious trust issues and a talented Mage meet again... I want to work a piece in there where in their past life (or just very long ago), perhaps when the mage was not yet a mage or something, comes across an injured dragonling (probably looked like a little lizard or a snake) and without knowing what he is, nursed him back to health and they build a bond. Then circumstances got ugly and drama happens blah blah and the Mage died/was sealed/lost his memory wteve; the Dragon was also severely injured (basically they did not get together) and now they meet again! A lot of potential, I don't want to dictate the whole thing so let's create something together!!

♛ Yokai Arranged Marriage ABO - Hate, Unlikely Alliance, Pain, Enemies

Two warring clans, A & B, A lost a battle and therefore had to send their royalty to B as a tribute/ an arranged marriage situation. Character C is the Prince (crown jewel) of Clan A, he could have presented/not yet presented but he would eventually be an Omega (to the surprise of even himself as he is not your typical weak & softie Omega) and he was supposed to be a hostage only, not part of the arranged marriage situation; Character D is a Prince in Clan B, he seems to be the underdog among the other princes of B but he's actually a super powerful Alpha, he hides his abilities as a way to survive/bide his time, etcetc.
                                              One thing led to another and C is assigned to be married to D against both of their wishes. C cannot refuse because they threaten his clan, D cannot refuse because whatever his Father said was the rule of law and he did not want to/cannot afford to piss him off (YET).
                                              This plot would be first marriage then love type of situation and there's would be some drama and angst etc.etc.etc.

♛ Knight/Vampire - Growth, Two-way Salvation, Right vs Wrong, Good vs Evil

♛ Animal Shapeshifter/Human Shapeshifter- A whole new world, meaning of life, cultural clashes, development
                                              Modern AU setting

♛ Omegaverse - Alpha/Omega faking Alpha; Alpha(Enigma)/Alpha; Spin-off of the Omegaverse

♛ Scientist/Creation - Death, Attachment, Playing God, Dark, Curse

█ ████ 04。Themes

↳ Nursing a supernatural being back to health without knowing what they were
                                              ↳ Long trust building process
                                              ↳ Gap Moe
                                              ↳ 養成系

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't mind these~ It's just where I keep track of things o u ob

█ ████ || In-Progress ||

♥ C IN DERS w Atlys || Alistaire
                                              ♥ F E A T H ER w Diacorn || Faune
                                              ♥ DE CEIT w Spinda || Seraphiel
                                              ♥ F A N G S w Terri || Damien & Valen
                                              ♥ TWISTS w Kami || Lance
                                              ♥ B OUND w Panda || Valefaire
                                              ♥ F A T E D w Scrib || Kiren

█ ████ Planning

✔ w Magma || Yokai

✔ w// Taylor || Angel
                                              ✔ w// Ravv || New world
                                              ✔ w// Saph || Cop
                                              ✔ w// Dolce || Criminal
                                              ✔ Nichole || ABO
                                              ✔ Checkers || Mer

█ ████ Dead

♠ CAPTURED w// Uppie || Aleksandr Vladimirovichi
                                              ♠ Guns & Roses w// Wonnie || MISAYA AKAIBARA (Rose)
                                              ♠ NAMELESS w// Saph || Shinigami-sama
                                              ♠ PROMISES w// Yuki || HARUMI KANEMURA

♥ CODENAME w// Stella || KAINE HARUKANI (Hikage)
                                              ♥ DRAGON WHISPERS w// inconspicuous || ALASDAIR VON FAUST
                                              ♥ ASSASSINATION w// Dolly || VALEFYRE
                                              ♥ ADDICTION w// Tess || DAMIEN VON KLEIN
                                              ♥ ONMYOJI w// Marissa || SHISHO
                                              ♥ DYNASTY w// Tiff || REI SHANG

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't mind these~ It's just where I keep track of things o u ob

█ ████ || Characters ||

♥ Mer (蘇摩)
                                              ♥ Yokai (夜叉)

█ ████ Plotlines

Vampire x Hunter/Vampire

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Placeholder

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Craving for some pain, blood, angst QAQ

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
、、Rolls

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
//Rolls so depressed ; A ;

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
//Rolls in
4laugh

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
//Rolls around
Reaaaaally wanna plot. . .

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
One last lurk before going off to bed 4laugh

Super Smoker

Ooh, if there's anything I do best it's semexseme.

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zoria Rose
Ooh, if there's anything I do best it's semexseme.

Glad I checked once before going off to bed!
what is this I hear about seme x seme?
Feel free to plot with me via Skype or shoot me a PM! o v ob
Oooh even my capcha is telling me to go to bed lol
it's 'sleep tight'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items