Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Just found it, and it's wholesale. I was wondering if anyone has shopped there before? Are their clothes cheaply made? What are the sizes like? Etc etc. They have some really cute stuff and drop dead prices, but I'm usually kind of skeptical of websites that ship directly from china.

Dangerous Lunatic

I remember a friend using something like this before... wasn't good quality threads, but that was awhile ago.

Chatty Smoker

Anything from China is cheap when sold directly online. I've never bought clothes from China but I've bought some other things. The quality isn't necessarily terrible. Just remember that most things you buy in stores are made in China. These sites can sell cheaper because there's no middle man trying to make more profit... just the original makers of the shirt trying to get theirs.

HOWEVER, remember buying cheaply from China is taking away from your country's economy and usually promoting sweatshop labor (thus the cheap cheap prices). This is why I try to avoid China stuff at all cost unless I seriously can't find it anywhere else.

Tipsy Kitten

Princezz Brianna
Anything from China is cheap when sold directly online. I've never bought clothes from China but I've bought some other things. The quality isn't necessarily terrible. Just remember that most things you buy in stores are made in China. These sites can sell cheaper because there's no middle man trying to make more profit... just the original makers of the shirt trying to get theirs.

HOWEVER, remember buying cheaply from China is taking away from your country's economy and usually promoting sweatshop labor (thus the cheap cheap prices). This is why I try to avoid China stuff at all cost unless I seriously can't find it anywhere else.

You're right smile thanks

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I have ordered from there, its kinda hit and miss. Couple of the shirts I bought were decent quality and a couple were not. That's pretty usual when your ordering from any of the wholesalers. It's kinda like lovely wholesale, I absolutely love a lot of the stuff I have gotten off there but there has been a couple that were not even wearable.

Tipsy Kitten

Mistress Cake
I have ordered from there, its kinda hit and miss. Couple of the shirts I bought were decent quality and a couple were not. That's pretty usual when your ordering from any of the wholesalers. It's kinda like lovely wholesale, I absolutely love a lot of the stuff I have gotten off there but there has been a couple that were not even wearable.

What about sizes?

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Toki Bird

What about sizes?

I always try to go up a size when ordering online, you can take in but not out. So I play it safe for Sammy I would say they run small. This shirt I got recently and I would say the size listed is incorrect. It is really tight in the bust area which I suppose I do have a large bust but it said it could fit 80-88cm.

Tipsy Kitten

Mistress Cake
Toki Bird

What about sizes?

I always try to go up a size when ordering online, you can take in but not out. So I play it safe for Sammy I would say they run small. This shirt I got recently and I would say the size listed is incorrect. It is really tight in the bust area which I suppose I do have a large bust but it said it could fit 80-88cm.

The only thing I don't like about it is the shipping costs.
I want this sweater

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Toki Bird

I want this sweater

They are pretty steep when it comes to shipping. I try to buy when they are having sales just to get a full deal, they have a calendar. I would watch it and see when you get the best opportunity to buy what you want.

Tipsy Kitten

Mistress Cake
Toki Bird

I want this sweater

They are pretty steep when it comes to shipping. I try to buy when they are having sales just to get a full deal, they have a calendar. I would watch it and see when you get the best opportunity to buy what you want.

Oh sweet. Thanks for the info smile

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
I ordered some things from there, but I only ordered accessories. I'm plus sized and most of it is way too small. :/
Things are cheap, thin, loose threads, and it takes forever of course to make it out to you. The sizing is funky too.
If you're buying jewelry, you definitely get what you see though!

Tipsy Kitten

Mikaino
I ordered some things from there, but I only ordered accessories. I'm plus sized and most of it is way too small. :/
Things are cheap, thin, loose threads, and it takes forever of course to make it out to you. The sizing is funky too.

I've been looking at the jewelry and omg so many things I want!
I make my own but sometimes I don't wanna or there are things that I can't make!
I was also looking at shoes and bags. Haha.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Toki Bird
Mikaino

I make my own but sometimes I don't wanna or there are things that I can't make!

From the review videos I've seen, shoes and bags are awesome to get, you just can't expect to keep the shoe box. They do cram everything in as much as they can into the packaging.

Tipsy Kitten

Mikaino
Toki Bird
Mikaino

From the review videos I've seen, shoes and bags are awesome to get, you just can't expect to keep the shoe box. They do cram everything in as much as they can into the packaging.

Well that's ok. I hate it when websites are wasteful and send ridiculous packaging. Like sending jewelry in a huge box with tons of packing paper. Wasteful!
I don't wanna look at shoes more because I'll end up spending like 100 bucks when I shouldn't lol

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Toki Bird
Mikaino
Toki Bird
Mikaino

Well that's ok. I hate it when websites are wasteful and send ridiculous packaging. Like sending jewelry in a huge box with tons of packing paper. Wasteful!
I don't wanna look at shoes more because I'll end up spending like 100 bucks when I shouldn't lol

Ahhh hahaha, I know how you feel. Sammydress doesn't carry my shoe size XD; It makes me sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff