Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan

Definitely the most wtf moment in the whole series were episodes 3 and 8---Mami dying and sayaka turning into a witch. Also I found the part in episode 10 where Madonna shot Mami. I was like... Wut

The saddest parts in the series that turned me into a sobbing puddle were definitely mostly in episodes ten and twelve. That was... Agh. I was so upset when I kept seeing homura try to save Madoka, but in the end, she saw her die again and again.
And then when homura was with Madoka's little brother, and her talking to Madoka's mom and holdings Madoka's ribbon---I cried so hard I can't even...
And then in the end, all of homuras friends were dead and *SPOILER* homura ends up dying in the end anyway fighting those demons.

XD You put Madonna instead of Madoka. LOL! Yeah, cause Madonna TOTALLY shot Mami. XDDDDDD

Oh, and about Homura...

At the end, her friends didn't die. In the new timeline with the demons, since Kyoko and Mami were killed by witches, Madoka brought back the both of them.

And Homura doesn't die fighting the demons, it ends with her going straight into combat with Madoka telling her to do her best.

lol i know, auto correct >>

I understand that's a new timeline, but she's still pretty much by herself because no one remembers Madoka. Thanks for the explanation xD I finally understand lol

Yeah, but did you watch the part at the very end, after the end credits? It's still upsetting, either way xD

Demons scream

Yeah, I did watch that part at the very end with Homura entering combat against the army of demons. I was pretty much like "GO HOMU! HOMURA-CHAN! YOU CAN DO IT <333333" I never really caught onto what was actually gonna happen. D:

ah well. I still absolutely love this show.... Who's your favorite character?

All of them, except for Kyubey, Madoka, and Kyousuke..

I watched the series again for the second time, and I decided that Kyousuke was a wuss. neutral

You mean, Kyoko Sakura...? Because I really like kyoko. I kinda like kyubey because he's such a jerk xD
Madoka annoys me even though she's cute >.>

I hated Sayaka until later in the series, and then I really started liking her a lot.
Same with Homura, cept I thought she was a badass from the beginning and was really coolllll
So my two all standing favorites are probably Homura and Kyoko.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan

I understand that's a new timeline, but she's still pretty much by herself because no one remembers Madoka. Thanks for the explanation xD I finally understand lol

Yeah, but did you watch the part at the very end, after the end credits? It's still upsetting, either way xD

Demons scream

Yeah, I did watch that part at the very end with Homura entering combat against the army of demons. I was pretty much like "GO HOMU! HOMURA-CHAN! YOU CAN DO IT <333333" I never really caught onto what was actually gonna happen. D:

I watched the series again for the second time, and I decided that Kyousuke was a wuss. neutral

You mean, Kyoko Sakura...? Because I really like kyoko. I kinda like kyubey because he's such a jerk xD

I hated Sayaka until later in the series, and then I really started liking her a lot.
Same with Homura, cept I thought she was a badass from the beginning and was really coolllll

Whaaaaat? o_O I adore Kyoko Sakura. I could never hate her.

I meant Kyousuke Kamijou--- the boy Sayaka was crushing on, the main boy who was Sayaka's inspiration to become a magical girl.

And yeah...Madoka annoys me to, but she is just so adorable...>.<

I didn't like Homu at first until I found out what happened to her. And I was just like..."Aww Homu...YOU ARE GETTING A HUG THIS VERY INSTANT! gonk " I also wanted to hug Kyoko when I found out about her past.

And Sayaka...well...even if I did give her a hug, she would still grieve over the fact that she lost her love... gonk
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan
Reiko Iwamaru
NekoShizuka-chan

Demons scream

Whaaaaat? o_O I adore Kyoko Sakura. I could never hate her.

I meant Kyousuke Kamijou--- the boy Sayaka was crushing on, the main boy who was Sayaka's inspiration to become a magical girl.

And yeah...Madoka annoys me to, but she is just so adorable...>.<

I didn't like Homu at first until I found out what happened to her. And I was just like..."Aww Homu...YOU ARE GETTING A HUG THIS VERY INSTANT! gonk " I also wanted to hug Kyoko when I found out about her past.

And Sayaka...well...even if I did give her a hug, she would still grieve over the fact that she lost her love... gonk

Oh yeah... Kyousuke... I hated him so much =_=

I totally agree with you on everything else though ^_^
NekoShizuka-chan
So, I'd been hearing a lot about Madoka Magica over the past few months, although nothing in detail, nor did I read any spoilers.
Finally, one of my best friends convinced me to watch it because she said it was really good, so naturally, I did.
Of course, my initial impression over the first couple episodes was that it was kind of ominous, but still a cute "magical girl" anime.
Then, all of the weird depressing mind blowing stuff starts happening. But I really like that kind of anime, so I kept watching. All the way to the end.
It was an emotional time for me.
It's been about three weeks since I've watched that anime, and I am STILL FEELING LIKE ABSOLUTE CRAP ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE THAT ANIME WAS SO FREAKING DEPRESSING
BUT I STILL LOVE IT
MADOKA MAGICA FOREVER
AGH

I actually had something similar to what you had, but after watching Haruhi Suzumiya. It's a real thing too. Google Haruhi Depression. It actually exists. Madoka, being my favorite THING in the world, over all forms of media as a whole, somehow didn't do this to me. No idea why. Still though, it's the greatest thing this world has ever created and nothing will ever match it.
keyblademstr27
NekoShizuka-chan
So, I'd been hearing a lot about Madoka Magica over the past few months, although nothing in detail, nor did I read any spoilers.
Finally, one of my best friends convinced me to watch it because she said it was really good, so naturally, I did.
Of course, my initial impression over the first couple episodes was that it was kind of ominous, but still a cute "magical girl" anime.
Then, all of the weird depressing mind blowing stuff starts happening. But I really like that kind of anime, so I kept watching. All the way to the end.
It's been about three weeks since I've watched that anime, and I am STILL FEELING LIKE ABSOLUTE CRAP ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE THAT ANIME WAS SO FREAKING DEPRESSING
BUT I STILL LOVE IT
MADOKA MAGICA FOREVER
AGH

I actually had something similar to what you had, but after watching Haruhi Suzumiya. It's a real thing too. Google Haruhi Depression. It actually exists. Madoka, being my favorite THING in the world, over all forms of media as a whole, somehow didn't do this to me. No idea why. Still though, it's the greatest thing this world has ever created and nothing will ever match it.

haha my friend got sicker than I did after watching Madoka though, she's still sick. For me, I was just all mopey and depressed about it but at the same time I'm like... Madoka Magica ftw this is the best show ever

Ahaha I've heard of Haruhi Depression. I'm actually reading the manga right now... I really like it ^_^ I should start up watching the anime again too
Have you heard of the new sequel manga the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki? I kind of want to read that after I get done with Haruhi.

Blessed Heckler

Patricia Lesley
Hearing you say that has convinced me that I'd rather be blissfully unaware of how it goes. I didn't have a wish to see it, and now I don't feel bad about it. I am sure it is great, but when I'm finally feeling like less of a nut-head I'd rather not risk my mental health. Good you liked it! 3nodding

It's not really an "insane" anime like so many others, it's just full of cruel irony. It's a tragedy, through and through. If you can handle something like, say, a well acted Les Miserables, then you can probably handle Madoka.

Going into it knowing that something bad is going to happen will also lower the shock factor too, I guess. So if it's fear that's stopping you from watching this excellent show, then by all means, have no fear. It's quite cathartic and absolutely worth a watch.
NekoShizuka-chan
keyblademstr27
NekoShizuka-chan
BUT I STILL LOVE IT
MADOKA MAGICA FOREVER
AGH

I
haha my friend got sicker than I did after watching Madoka though, she's still sick. For me, I was just all mopey and depressed about it but at the same time I'm like... Madoka Magica ftw this is the best show ever

Ahaha I've heard of Haruhi Depression. I'm actually reading the manga right now... I really like it ^_^ I should start up watching the anime again too
Have you heard of the new sequel manga the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki? I kind of want to read that after I get done with Haruhi.

I've heard of that manga, but have yet to read it. As a matter of fact, I was at Barnes and Noble (boostore) with a friend earlier today and saw that. I didn't pick it up or anything though. It's about Yuki from the "disapearance" timeline, right?
keyblademstr27
NekoShizuka-chan
keyblademstr27
NekoShizuka-chan
BUT I STILL LOVE IT
MADOKA MAGICA FOREVER
AGH

I

I've heard of that manga, but have yet to read it. As a matter of fact, I was at Barnes and Noble (boostore) with a friend earlier today and saw that. I didn't pick it up or anything though. It's about Yuki from the "disapearance" timeline, right?

yup ^_^ i was actually at that store too.. xD on sunday, i think. i ended up recommending a bunch of manga to someone who was new to all of this anime stufffffff
i really wanted to get it but I still haven't finished Haruhi and have zero money so i couldn't :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff