Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sooo.. I found this creepy pasta story on Deviantart about a lost episode concerning Mami and Charlotte, the witch who kills her.

http://datadoggieein.deviantart.com/art/Creepypasta-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magika-lost-episode-295417579

No idea if it's really legit or not, but just confirmations of Charlotte's mother being a cancer patient, not herself and things like that. I just think it's an interesting tidbit to add in whenever I think about Mami.

Wheezing Lunatic

The whole thing about her mother being sick is true.

Destructive Bunny

So many things wrong with that I don't even know where to begin xd

How can Charlotte be from the 1940's when her grief seed just hatches as they are visiting the hospital? Does it sit idle for 60 years?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Charlotte's mother being a cancer patient is true. It's on the Puella Magi wiki.

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Scompiglio's Wife

Any creepy pasta is subject to problems. I doubt there's a "lost" episode that they'd erase after they aired it. If they planned for it and somehow someone got wind of it, it's even more suspect. Unless they show the actual proof or the episode in some fashion, don't believe it exists.

Timid Fairy

Sounds legit to me, although if its true I dont like Mami as much anymore xD She was my favorite character cuz i though she was so epic ; w;
Princess of the Crows
Any creepy pasta is subject to problems. I doubt there's a "lost" episode that they'd erase after they aired it. If they planned for it and somehow someone got wind of it, it's even more suspect. Unless they show the actual proof or the episode in some fashion, don't believe it exists.

Makes me think of that futurama lost episode rumour a while back. There was supposed to have been an unaired episode and someone found out it'd been fake the whole time

Romantic Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Twatty Bird
Sounds legit to me, although if its true I dont like Mami as much anymore xD She was my favorite character cuz i though she was so epic ; w;

I know it dose sound legit

Versatile Vampire

I'll to have say, even if this was (is?) legit, I still like Mami. Also once I learned more about Charlotte she grew on me. Nonetheless, Mami's job is to fight Witches and she was doing her job. Really couldn't have afforded a background check. *shrugs* But what happened to Charlotte is terrible and I feel for the poor girl.
I like the theory though, but I'm more supportive the other theory of Charlotte's mother being the one with cancer. However I love the WWII speculation and am for it, considering how damaging the bomb was.
But unless I see it, I'm just going to conclude it as a theory. And I agree with Starshine- why would the grief seed remain so idle?

Fluffy Bunny

21,375 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This may just be the stupidest thing I have ever read in my life!
Congratulations!

"Lost episode theories" and stuff are just a waste of brain cells

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
I mean the sick mother thing is true but honestly the rest is full of lies. Lol there are no such thing as lost episodes of anything ever. Banned episodes, however, can be easily found of almost anything. But yeah this creepypasta's nothing but a creepypasta.

Blessed Heckler

It's a well crafted theory, yes, but still just a theory. For instance, there is an equally convincing theory that Charlotte suffered from childhood diabetes and wished to be able to eat sweets again.

The theory goes on to state that Charlotte later realized this was a dumbass wish to make and turned into, well... Charlotte. So in this case, Charlotte's being surrounded by candy but longing for cheese represents her having realized too late that she wasted her wish on something she didn't really want and lost her chance to obtain the thing she truly desired (presumably, to be cured of the disease entirely).

TL;DR It's just speculation, not legit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces