Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fairy

Am I the only one who could see her becoming a Magical Girl if the story played out differently?

Scompiglio's Wife

There's a doujin that actually turns her into a magical girl. However, it's rather irrelevant and her character never gets enough development in the show to really point out why she should.

Timid Fairy

Princess of the Crows
There's a doujin that actually turns her into a magical girl. However, it's rather irrelevant and her character never gets enough development in the show to really point out why she should.

That's why I said if the story played out differently, I could see her getting into an argument with Sayaka over the guy they both like (forgot his name, Kyoske? ithink) then maybe she thinking he'll choose her and over jealousy makes a contract with Kyubey wishing to for him to love her. I dunno just something that popped in my head and I thought sounded interesting xD Maybe most people might not think so.

Destructive Bunny

It looks like from the trailers of the 3rd movie that Kyousuke is a crappy boyfriend (who didn't see that coming?) and Hitomi might go meguca on us.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
I kinda wish they had made her a magical girl, I kinda liked her. Plus, I'm a sucker for just seeing what a specific character's magical girl outfit would look like.

Man-Hungry Loverboy

17,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Well hear's hoping that she'll be a magical girl in the 3rd movie emotion_kirakira

Timid Fairy

Hiatto-Chan
I kinda wish they had made her a magical girl, I kinda liked her. Plus, I'm a sucker for just seeing what a specific character's magical girl outfit would look like.

Me too! xD Even if there just a side character I wonder what they would look like if they became Magical Girls

Wheezing Lunatic

..actually no. Coobie was drawn to Madoka and Sayaka due to Homura's time travel (at least in the new timelines). Homrua had nothing to do with Hitmoi, so her fate wasn't really fiddled with.
After watching the Madoka Magic 3 movie trailer over 150 times (yah, I keep track of everything madoka I do), I have reason to believe she will become one. They mention her in the trailer a few times, so, it leads me to believe she'll have a major impact on the plot. HOPEFULLY becoming a magica girl.

Perfect Lunatic

I think so. We might see her become one in the next movie coming out.

Quotable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hope she will become on in 3rd movie ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers