• Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
UMR - Impressively Blazin
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
You mean to represent my thorny heart, right? That's sort of what the crack in the white wing is for, because the kind-hearted half of me is greatly wounded...it's also why I even have a second half to me.

No. You said "defensive." I said "barrier-like." Spiky ball: Defense. Cage: Defense. You know, things meant to keep other things out of or away from something.
I'm defensive because I was badly hurt. The only thing I'm keeping out is further pain. I refuse to be hurt ever again! stressed

I'm helping you design a gem that represents that somewhat. Maybe half of the gem have those defensive features I mentioned? I'm just having fun with this. lol
Hmm, considering that the black wing represents my dark yet defending half, maybe it should look like it's defending the white wing? My dark side only exists so that the other half can recover.

Spiky ball gem with a glowing white heart crystallized inside of it?
Maybe. So the white heart would represent my true self, and the spikes on the gem would represent my defensive self?
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
I'm defensive because I was badly hurt. The only thing I'm keeping out is further pain. I refuse to be hurt ever again! stressed

I'm helping you design a gem that represents that somewhat. Maybe half of the gem have those defensive features I mentioned? I'm just having fun with this. lol
Hmm, considering that the black wing represents my dark yet defending half, maybe it should look like it's defending the white wing? My dark side only exists so that the other half can recover.

Spiky ball gem with a glowing white heart crystallized inside of it?
Maybe. So the white heart would represent my true self, and the spikes on the gem would represent my defensive self?

There you go. We are on the same page!

Shy Wife

10,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Mines is looks like a gold diamond shape brooch that have spikes on the ends, it has vintage design and with a ruby in the middle on my bow tie yum_puddi

Mind-boggling Shade

hmm... well, the gem itself would be sky blue. i don't know about the metal part. i do get nervous when i talk to strangers in person, but i'm very loyal to those that i do know! i'm also usually very imaginative (which is very ironic since i don't know what the "cage" part would look like on my SG)
ShizukathePudu
hmm... well, the gem itself would be sky blue. i don't know about the metal part. i do get nervous when i talk to strangers in person, but i'm very loyal to those that i do know! i'm also usually very imaginative (which is very ironic since i don't know what the "cage" part would look like on my SG)

No, mine is an actual cage. It looks like the metal is "protecting" the gem. lol

Mind-boggling Shade

ShizukathePudu

No, mine is an actual cage. It looks like the metal is "protecting" the gem. lol

no, i meant the metal part. i'm not sure what it would look like on mine. i'm sorry if i confused you about that.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Dome shaped for the outer part, the coloring to be a light cream while the jem it's self is oval with white and light greenish teal swirling inside.
Over the gem on the sides would be a pattern similar to the zodiacal, and on top would be a simple circle.

Romantic Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Mine would have the body of a greed seed and the gem would be a prism but be tinted a raspberry color and the metal would be sterling sliver with a black tint
As I am not a pubescent girl I can't have my own soul gem. Of course I could just steal someone else's and have them completely under my control forever. twisted
LastMooseInOhio
As I am not a pubescent girl I can't have my own soul gem. Of course I could just steal someone else's and have them completely under my control forever. twisted

Magical guy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces