Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Street Fighter AIpha
Sucks that they never got rid of Eva Marie. I want her OUT, replace her with Ashley from House of Legends instead, at least legends such as Tony Atlus, Hot Rod, or Mean Gene for example, actually has respect for her :[ . Real waste in my opinion if they keep Eva. Damn, R.I.P 3MB one of my favorites from Main Event.

Unfortunately, Eva Marie's job is probably pretty safe thanks to Total Divas.
King Blackwater
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
Jinder Mahal
Aksana cry
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne crying
Yoshi Tatsu
Drew McIntyre

Only surprise I see is Theodore Long, most of the others were just guys/gals who never got over with the fans so easy choices.

Actually, Evan and Yoshi had really solid fanbases, but Evan always got himself into trouble and the WWE had no idea what to do with Yoshi. I saw them letting Yoshi go, but he's basically guaranteed success if he goes back to Japan.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GauntletRunner
King Blackwater
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
Jinder Mahal
Aksana cry
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne crying
Yoshi Tatsu
Drew McIntyre

Only surprise I see is Theodore Long, most of the others were just guys/gals who never got over with the fans so easy choices.

Actually, Evan and Yoshi had really solid fanbases, but Evan always got himself into trouble and the WWE had no idea what to do with Yoshi. I saw them letting Yoshi go, but he's basically guaranteed success if he goes back to Japan.

He is actually staying in the US as he prefers it there (So hes not going back apparently)
King Blackwater
GauntletRunner
King Blackwater
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
Jinder Mahal
Aksana cry
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne crying
Yoshi Tatsu
Drew McIntyre

He is actually staying in the US as he prefers it there (So hes not going back apparently)

That's kind of disappointing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces