Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Mayor of Murderwood
I'd be more shocked by this if I already didn't see it coming from a mile away.

I don't know how he thinks he'll have a wrestling career beyond WWE, given his repeat injuries, but good luck to him all the same.

well it depends he could play manger in AAA and wrestle part time. Or wrestle part time in tna that's big if . To be fair many wrestler who had few re peat injuries still wrestle example kurt angle, and Cena.

Compare their wrestling styles: Cena uses a more limited moveset (as does angle and most other competitors these days), whereas Rey usually competes as though he were 10 years younger.
Mayor of Murderwood
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Mayor of Murderwood

I don't know how he thinks he'll have a wrestling career beyond WWE, given his repeat injuries, but good luck to him all the same.

well it depends he could play manger in AAA and wrestle part time. Or wrestle part time in tna that's big if . To be fair many wrestler who had few re peat injuries still wrestle example kurt angle, and Cena.

Compare their wrestling styles: Cena uses a more limited moveset (as does angle and most other competitors these days), whereas Rey usually competes as though he were 10 years younger.

well rey is high flyer its hard to limit his moves . doesn't it feel like wwe main roster is limiting there high flyers/ wrestlers now
maybe in due time even sin cara will leave wwe. xp

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood

Working the indies usually means only working weekends really...he wouldn't have the hectic road schedule that the WWE has, so it means more time to rest up. So he might not get as injured as often...though, that's assuming there's no freak accidents and that he doesn't decide to do some crazy s**t.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tetsuya3

He already did.
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3

He already did.

already?! eek
didn't know that.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tetsuya3
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3

He already did.

already?! eek
didn't know that.

Dude left a year ago.
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3

He already did.

already?! eek
didn't know that.

Dude left a year ago.

i see. ninja

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
tetsuya3
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3
Mayor of Murderwood
tetsuya3

He already did.

already?! eek
didn't know that.

Dude left a year ago.

i see. ninja

Well, the original one did. Hunico dons the mask these days.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rey is making the news this week, the kind of news you don't want to make...

Interesting Sweetheart

Tay Lorien

Yeah...I read.

My initial reaction is that he should have retired sooner, considering that knee of his has made him a liability to others in the ring. Ever since I heard that his 619 broke Undertaker's orbital bone a few years back...I think he had a few more times that he actually hurt others in the ring as well.

But for a man to die in the ring? I got no ideas on what to say on that one; other than he should have stopped when the warning signs were there.

I watched the initial video of the incident though; and it looks like the hit against the ropes is what did the man in, but the kick Rey did leading to the 619 that knocked him into the ropes might have been hard enough to knock the man stupid before injuries were sustained to his trachea.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGreatestSage
Tay Lorien

Yeah...I read.

My initial reaction is that he should have retired sooner, considering that knee of his has made him a liability to others in the ring. Ever since I heard that his 619 broke Undertaker's orbital bone a few years back...I think he had a few more times that he actually hurt others in the ring as well.

But for a man to die in the ring? I got no ideas on what to say on that one; other than he should have stopped when the warning signs were there.

I watched the initial video of the incident though; and it looks like the hit against the ropes is what did the man in, but the kick Rey did leading to the 619 that knocked him into the ropes might have been hard enough to knock the man stupid before injuries were sustained to his trachea.

Honestly, you can't put this one on Rey. From the sounds of it, it was just a freak accident that could have happened with any two guys in the ring. Also, it wasn't so much the injuries to his trachea that killed him...according to the coroner's report, it was whiplash from hitting the rope, and he pretty much died instantly. I also read a report that suspected that the guy might have had neck problems that he probably should have got looked at a while back, but that's just speculation at this point. Anyway, I don't think you can really put the blame on anyone in this situation.

Beloved Businessman

Rumblestiltskin
TheGreatestSage
Tay Lorien

Yeah...I read.

Honestly, you can't put this one on Rey. From the sounds of it, it was just a freak accident that could have happened with any two guys in the ring. Also, it wasn't so much the injuries to his trachea that killed him...according to the coroner's report, it was whiplash from hitting the rope, and he pretty much died instantly. I also read a report that suspected that the guy might have had neck problems that he probably should have got looked at a while back, but that's just speculation at this point. Anyway, I don't think you can really put the blame on anyone in this situation.
Finally, someone that understands what actually happened, instead of
just assuming it was Rey just because he was the last person to touch the guy in the ring
with moves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces