Welcome to Gaia! ::

he was a good wrestler.
i still remember that time when he won the championship in a triple threat match some years ago.

Shy Seeker

tetsuya3
he was a good wrestler.
i still remember that time when he won the championship in a triple threat match some years ago.
i cant find the match in wwe history,only get vacant

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tetsuya3
he was a good wrestler.

Who, Stevie Richards?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
One of the G.O.A.T!

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
one my fav and best wrestler tht ever step into the ring imo sigh i miss see benoit wrestle

Hardworking Garbage

Yup. If it was just suicide, then it would only be something we all wonder and speculate his mental troubles.
He would be in the Hall of Fame, we would have access to his splendid matches.

Instead, he became a murderer and now he will be denied to have ever existed within the WWE, WCW, ECW.
Erased from the history books of wrestling and championship included.

Just another sad example of everything you've accomplished, decades of work, is wiped out due to a small amount of time in one day..

Dapper Member

I wonder if the Benoit tragedy would've had a bigger impact say if it were the Rock that did it instead. His movies make me want to commit suicide, he's got like a few good ones if that which is more of his cast than him.
Cb Lord
tetsuya3
he was a good wrestler.
i cant find the match in wwe history,only get vacant

it was at wrestlemania xx. he won a triple threat match with hbk and hhh.
Fox Platinum
Yup. If it was just suicide, then it would only be something we all wonder and speculate his mental troubles.
He would be in the Hall of Fame, we would have access to his splendid matches.

Instead, he became a murderer and now he will be denied to have ever existed within the WWE, WCW, ECW.
Erased from the history books of wrestling and championship included.

Just another sad example of everything you've accomplished, decades of work, is wiped out due to a small amount of time in one day..

i read the articles.
wwe did not want to mention him at all.
that's what i call "saving image".

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kujaku000
I wonder if the Benoit tragedy would've had a bigger impact say if it were the Rock that did it instead. His movies make me want to commit suicide, he's got like a few good ones if that which is more of his cast than him.

I'd say the Benoit and Guererro deaths made an impact, given that the wellness policy changed soon after.
Mayor of Murderwood
Kujaku000

I'd say the Benoit and Guererro deaths made an impact, given that the wellness policy changed soon after.

who can say how many super stars are currently getting high on steroids? xp

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
tetsuya3
Mayor of Murderwood
Kujaku000

who can say how many super stars are currently getting high on steroids? xp

Not as many as in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, or even the early 2000s. Their WP is good enough that they will punish guys who violate it...well...some of them. There are guys who have been caught and have gotten off lightly or not been punished at all. There are also guys who don't get tested. HHH is one of the ones most rumored about, though I kind of think that Cena might be in that category as well (though, I'll fully admit that that's just speculation on my part, and I could very well be wrong).

In a relationship with Your computer data

Shy Datemate

8,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
This isn't google.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash