Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

On Sunday, February 16, 2014, WWE will hold a live event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets to the show are being sold via www.unlvtickets.com, and Batista advertised to appear at the event (he is also featured on a graphic on the front page of the website promoting the event).

Advertised details are as follows: "WWE’s Road to Wrestlemania will make a stop at Las Vegas’ Thomas and Mack Center on Sunday, February 16. Don’t miss your favorite WWE Superstars including: CM Punk, The Shield, Big Show, Kane, the WWE Divas and much more!Plus, see the special return of “The Animal” Batista, LIVE!

"WWE offers the best value in entertainment, with tickets starting at $20. Also, don’t miss your chance to take part in the Ultimate WWE FAN EXPERIENCE!

It should be noted that "lineup subject to change."
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Las_Vegas_Ticket_Website_Advertising_The_WWE_Return_Of_Batista_For_February_Show.html#z0w3Ageq7PBRJ7v9.99

Link to article Batista Returning

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
No wonder WWE uploaded a lot of Batista's matches on YouTube.
I think my mom is going to like that lol. Unless its just an one time thing then that would suck personally i would like Goldberg to return to the WWE. I was hoping when Ryback was challenging everyone in the back. I was thinking maybe Goldberg was going to show up since everyone was always chanting Goldberg when Ryback wrestled. Oh well just wishful thinking lol.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Did he leave on bad terms with the WWE back then or was that a storyline bit ?

I guess his MMA career after WWE was going nowhere during that time. I hope he bulked up a bit before coming back to the WWE.

Hilarious Genius

Skye River

I guess his MMA career after WWE was going nowhere during that time. I hope he bulked up a bit before coming back to the WWE.

He left on good terms but wanted to pursue other things but said he'd return to wrestling.

Moonlight Shopper

30,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I know he made a few movies like Marvels new " Guardians of the Galaxy "

Dangerous Noob

He should use the gimmick he used in Riddick

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blocka La Flame
Skye River

He left on good terms but wanted to pursue other things but said he'd return to wrestling.

Batista did have his issues with Vince wanting to make WWE PG, though to be fair, WWE is making a lot more on it now than they would have in the past.

2,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't mind if he comes back. just don't have him win the royal rumble this year.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Skye River

Yep. Turns out it's a lot easier to win a fight, when the other guy helps you do it. A lot less painful, too.

Hilarious Genius

Thoughts on Dave's run?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blocka La Flame
Thoughts on Dave's run?

Once they turned him heel, it went better. But for the short while where he was a face, the fans were right to be pissed, especially since he was being put in a spot over everyone in the company when he couldn't go in the ring for 7 minutes without getting gassed.
i hope Tista returns

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces