Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 78 79 80 > >>

The Lists

White list
Kaju_Inu- For beating Sheriff up (see credits for further info)

Grey list
(Watch what you do)

Black list
(Get out!)

Credits

Demonic Kyuubi- Thank you for the templates

Kaju_Inu- For providing this motivational poster
User Image

Advertisements

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/isle-corrosion][img]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt260/DualCarrotDojo/Examples/isleofcorrosionbannercopy.jpg[/img][/url]

Affliates

User Image

User Image

affiliate?

User Image

Hiring

Yes I will be trying to hire people throughout this event

So here's what I'm looking for now

Thread Manager

What this entails:
-You need to be able to be on gaia a lot
- Need skills to deal with people in the even of a problem
- Enforce rules
- Help the owner manage events, breedings, and customs
- Make sure things run smoothly.
- Trustworthy and experienced

if you think you can handle this, fill out the form and post it in the thread

Applications are in. Processing current applications

Colorist

I'm currently only looking for one Full time colorist, but there is a chance I'll hire a guest colorist as well

What this entails:
-You need to have photoshop 7 or higher
- Must be a talented coloring artist who can do line edits
- Must be able to communicate regularly with all staff
- Will be accepting full pay on customs, and 90% of auction pays

if you think you can handle this, fill out the form and post it in the thread

Applications are in. Processing current applications

Forms that have been turned in

Quote:

Thread Manager

I want to be a thread manager!!

Username:mewmew kittykat94
How often are you on Gaia:usually around 3-6 hours a day
Do you have an experience: Not in this position, I'm a Guild/RP manager in another shop
Have you been employed at a B/C before?:Yes
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: Yepp
Are you good with People?:I'd say I am
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?: Yes
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I'll be gone from the tenth to late June/very early July, other than that, no

Username: blackcatgal13
How often are you on Gaia: Umm... Alot? Sometimes all night. 9-10 hours? o 3o
Do you have an experience: Ummm... No. xD
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: Nope!
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why:
Are you good with People?: Yes. As long as they are not mean.
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?: Yuppers! <3~
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I'm crazily hyper random? *shot*
I will be getting a tablet sometime during the summer and want to be a colorist. ^ ^;

Username: antonio3654
How often are you on Gaia: everyday, depends on the day, weekends around 2/3 hours in the morning, then 1/2 at night. Weekdays around 4/5 hours in the morning and 1/2 at night. (also depends on when I wake up)
Do you have any experience: At what, thread managing? I do. I used to own an rp guild, and I had around 15-20 members at any point. I had to make sure no one said anything bad, and If they did I would pm them and erase their post.
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: No, but I've only ever applied for a colorist.
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: ^See above answer^
Are you good with People?: Depends on the time/person, I do try to be nice though.
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?: Yes, I love to boss people around!
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: Well, Obviously Im commited to people, I was in MnM, I tried to participate in the Ninja Bunnies, and now here!
Oh, and not like it matters or anything, but do we get paid, or any perks like ordering a pet for less/free or something?

Username:chinhamaroo
How often are you on Gaia:a lot, I try to be on everyday for at least a fe hours (most of the time its more though)
Do you have an experience:I color but I never managed but people have asked me questions.
Have you been employed at a B/C before?:Yes
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why:Yes currently at three
Are you good with People?:I
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?:If someone is breaking the rules I will do what is necessary depending on the seriousness.would like to say so. Not many have a problem ith me and if someone is peeving me I can keep myself composed.
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I love the lines and shop and I hope to get to know you all.

Username: Kaju_Inu
How often are you on Gaia: ...A unessisary amount. Its rather scary actually. Like 8+ hours a day. XD
Do you have an experience: 'An experience' Hmm... XD Yes I do. As you know I am a colorist at TLN and have been colorists at past shops and have always been around to help not only manage coloring, but also to inforce rules and watch the thread.
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: TLN. XD
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: Yes I am. heart
Are you good with People?: Of course. *winks* People love me too.
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?: Of course I can. I am a regular with that sort of thing.
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: If I cant be a thread manager I would love to help out and be a guest colorist if you were interested. 83

Username: Eik Kyubi
How often are you on Gaia: Every day
Do you have an experience: Hm-mm No
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: Yes.
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: No I had to quit because I lost my coloring program
Are you good with People?: Yes!
Do you think you can enforce the rules regularly?: Yep! :3
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I'm a very nice person to have around, and I think that this shop is wonderful! 8D

Quote:

Colorist

I want to be a Colorist!!!!

Username: Kaju_Inu
How often are you on Gaia: Constantly, baby! ;D
Do you have an experience: Yes. I work at TLN, have owned multipul shops of my own and worked at many others as a colorist/guest colorist.
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: Many. 83
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: I am.
Please Provide a few coloring samples: [x][x][x][x][x][x]
Please provide any lineart edit samples: [x][x][x][x]
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: As you know I work for TLN so I get busy. ^^;

Username: Wickeddelight, alt Cursewhite
How often are you on Gaia: Pretty much every day
Do you have an experience: Yep, I have owned two B/C pet shops and colored briefly for two others.
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: see above
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: Nope, I get bored of coloring after a few months. That's why I want to apply to be a guest or part-time colorist, not a permanent one - I don't want to have to color multiple pets every week, I just don't have time.
Please Provide a few coloring samples (and line samples): http://home.comcast.net/~wickeddelight/
This is my webpage, it shows the different styles I can color and my original lineart. The red/gold and blue/green circuit-texture pegacorns near the bottom are pets I sold at my first shop.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/the-breeding-game-evolve-with-us/t.43480285/
This is the thread of my second shop, I did all lineart and coloring of pretty much all images on the front page, including all pets.
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: What percentage does the colorist get, and does the colorist have to do the certing? Also is this a 3-stage pet or a 4-stage pet, I was trying to figure that out.

Username: blackcatgal13
How often are you on Gaia: ALOT! I stay up all night sometimes...
Do you have an experience: Umm... Little...
Have you been employed at a B/C before?: Nope!
Are you still employed at a B/C thread, if not, please explain why: Never worked in one...
Please Provide a few coloring samples: ... None...
Please provide any lineart edit samples: Before touch ups {someone else did the touch ups for me...}
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: Ummm... I still need to oficially get a tablet... And photoshop...I used Pix's when i was at her house one day... She was kinf enought to let me... I'm no good at cosplays but i will try to get better... I = UBER FAIL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff