Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Kero Kero Kero;; A Sgt. Frog Recruit!

User Image

Hello! Sgt. Keroro here with some exciting news. I've discovered a new way to conquer the Pekoponians once and for all! We're going to offer wonderful art in exchange for money which we will use to buy all the toy stores and take over the Gundam model industry once and for all! Once we have that down, we're sure to take over the Pekaponian economy and then they'll have nowhere to run! Sounds great, doesn't it? Kerokero. But first I'll need some followers - that's right. Here's who I'm looking for:

Keroro
Tamama
Giroro
Kululu
Dororo

If you think you can fill these shoes -- er, webbed feet then be sure to fill out the form below! Thanks for stopping by -- Kerokero.
User Image

APPLICATION;;

Private Second Class Tamama here! I'm looking for someone to make pretty pictures for me, but I've got a few questions to ask first.

[color=red][size=20]Sign me up, Tamama![/size]
My name is:
I'd like to draw for:
Here are my samples/gallery:
I usually charge:
I'm usually online:[/color]

I think that should be enough for now. Thanks for answering my questions and good luck!
User Image

CHOSEN;;

Hey, punks. Giroro here. I'll be the one announcing which one of you lucky tadpoles made the cut. I don't want to hear any damned whining if you don't get chosen, either. It takes a real warrior to be a part of this platoon. My heat seeking bazooka will make sure only the ARMPIT worthy make it past me.

Sign me up, Tamama!
My name is: Sakurai Cherry
I'd like to draw for: Any frog left behind.
Here are my samples/gallery:Gallery
I usually charge: Free.
I'm usually online:A lot. ;x
User Image

PENDING;;

Kuh-kuh-kuh. I'm Kululu, the brains of the platoon and I'm here to keep close data on all the applicants so I can hurt them with it later -- I mean, help Keroro make the best decisions for our master plan. Kuh-kuh-kuh. These are all the pending applications I have received:

Love Involves Work
Sign me up, Tamama!
My name is: Love Involves Work
I'd like to draw for: Dororo
Here are my samples/gallery: DA PB
I usually charge:my prices range all over the place
I'm usually online: way too much

Blushiexx3
Sign me up, Tamama!
My name is: blushiexx3, but you can call my blush or blushie n__n
I'd like to draw for:Anyone, but I love Tamama and Giroro!
Here are my samples/gallery: PB
I usually charge: Not a lot. It usually varies between 5-10k, but some people pay extra!
I'm usually online: a lot. when school starts up again, it would take me longer to complete orders, and i wouldn't be as active... but i would still be on! biggrin
User Image

FORGOTTEN;;

It seems they've forgotten to include me in the application progress . . . I'll never trust those assholes again. In any case, I'd like to thank all the pekoponians who've offered to aid us in our cause. I'd also like to remind everyone that though this is a recruitment thread, friendly chat is welcomed as well as encouraged.

We are open for applicants!

Oh - this just in. It seems we have affiliates for all you Sgt. Frog lovers. Please check out:
User Image

dA WebFootedSoldiers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas