User ImageUser Image

// Main Thread //

Starts: 8th December
Ends: When we find someone super fab

RP Manager Hiring Status: Open
Colorist Hiring Status: Open
User Image

Payment
80% flatsales, auctions, raffles, breedings etc.
100% customs and bribe breedings.
One pet colored by yourself every month. No edits or cosplays.

Qualifications
User Image Must have a program capable of opening .PSD files and using masks, layer styles etc. Photoshop is preferable.
User Image Ability to edit cleanly in a style that matches our lines. (editing is not a must, but it definitely helps. If you're not confident in your editing skills but have fullysick coloring skills we might hire you as a non-editing colorist ;D )
User Image Must be able to cert the pets you color.
User Image Good attitude
User Image Good color coordination.
User Image Please don't do a super awesome coloring job on your application if you're not going to continue doing work like that if hired. We want a realistic expectation of your skills.

Requirements
We have three levels of requirements. Every colorist will start at level 1 and may be given a promotion if deserved.
Level 1 colorists cannot do edits.

User Image Level 1
Compulsory:
At least 2 growing flatsale pets per month.
Any adult Cluricaun you've colored may be RPed by their owners, in which case you may have to color an elder stage on request, free of charge.
Optional:
Pets to be used in free in-thread games

User Image Level 2
Compulsory:
At least 2 growing flatsale pets per month.
At least 1 free in-thread game per month (number games, quoting/posting games, trivia etc.)
Any adult Cluricaun you've colored may be RPed by their owners, in which case you may have to color an elder stage on request, free of charge.
Optional:
1 breeding slot per month
3 custom slots per month
2 pet trade slots per month

User Image Level 3
Compulsory:
Run at least 1 flatsale per month (2-10 pets)
At least 1 free in-thread game per month (number games, quoting/posting games, trivia etc.)
Optional:
2 breeding slots per month
1 bribe breeding slot per month
5 custom slots per month
3 pet trade slots per month
Cosplay or edited pets for events/auctions

The application
Download .PSD file in .RAR
Download .PSD file in .ZIP

If you need help or have any questions please ask me; illiyah.
Post apps in this thread so you can add to them if you want.

[color=red][size=24][b]Colorist Application[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Time spent on gaia:[/b] (hours per day, days per week)
[b]Previous B/C Experience:[/b]
[b]Reasons for leaving:[/b]
[b]Shops you currently work for:[/b]
[b]Aljira Samples:[/b]
[b]Other Samples:[/b]
[b]Why are you applying?:[/b]

User Image

Payment
10% of all sales excluding customs and bribes.
1 custom colored by illiyah every 2 months.

Requirements
User Image Keep track of RPers so we can reward them with elders.
User Image Create RP events and RP prompts.
User Image Help out with events and games.
User Image General help/management around the thread and guild.
User Image Writing plot/story chapters to continue on the story Nikki wrote.
User Image Be happy work alongside thyPOPE, our other much loved RP Manager.

The Application
[color=red][size=24][b]RP Manager Application[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Time spent on gaia:[/b] (hours per day, days per week)
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]Reasons for leaving:[/b]
[b]Shops you currently work for:[/b]
[b]Story Writing Samples:[/b]
[b]Other Samples:[/b] (RP's, RP prompts, etc. Links preferable)
[b]Why are you applying?:[/b]
User Image

Colorists
Page one
None

RP Manager
Page one
Kaimi Kalani
User Image

Advertise this thread and be put in a raffle to get a free custom Cluricaun!

How to
1 // For each day you post the advertising code in this thread, you get one ticket.
2 // For each person who applies and says you referred them to the thread, you get two tickets.
3 // Please use the correct code below to make sure that we see it! Otherwise, your ticket will not be counted.
4 // If you post that you're advertising and the banner is not in your sig your tickets won't be added. Please remember to keep the banner in your sig.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6clwkk][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/68mmlw[/IMG][/url]

Advertising Code
[color=pink][size=18][b]I'm advertising today![/b][/size][/color]

Referral Code
[color=pink][size=18][b][username here] referred me to the thread![/b][/size][/color]
Open for posting and apps now.

Wheezing Bunny

RP Manager Application
Username: Kaimi Kalani
Nickname/s: Kaimi, KK or Kris works fine. (CC if you're old enough to know/remember it)
Timezone: HST (5 hours behind EST, 2 behind PST)
Time spent on gaia: 3-4 hours on a workday (work 4 days a week), 6hrs + on days I do not work.
Previous Experience: S.D. (Rp manager/Co-Owner) and Island of the Torai (Rp manager) <--Please note these shops were when I was working under my old main that got hacked. The name Cutting Containment or CC applies to me.
Reasons for leaving: Joined the Navy, my main account got hacked. Basically I took a break to settle my life down a bit.
Shops you currently work for: D. W. - Rp Manager (NEW) and Squeak Pixel Rodents (Colorist)
Story Writing Samples: Chap. 1 (Old possible shop story) and Romani Terra (Pixel shop that never got off the ground. Story Chap. 1 developed by me)
"Sample C - Journal example"

"Lead me to him, show me his face!"

Andra's head spun as she quickly popped up from her placement in a deep sleep. The same dream had been huanting her for years now, the same people and the same saying,

'Lead me to him, show me his face.'

It was nearly dawn as the young woman streched out her legs and then popped her back by twisting around her waist. The black and pink shades of her hair shown dimmer now but as the sun would rise so would their differences, the pink's exotic sense of displacement among all the black strands of her hair. Andra was begining to comb her hair as Lucifer lay still on her other silk pillow. The large boa had been sleeping rather easily lately, something she wished upon herself most nights. While nothing woke him Andra got the feeling her guardian was watching her, vividly and safely within the containments of his mind.

"Lucifer, sleepy b*****d."

She muttered swatting at the pillows edge with the tip of her comb. The sound near by him seemed to phase the snake for only a few short seconds before he returned to a nice sleep, his eyes still wide open as always. But Andra decided it was best not to wake him, afterall there wasn't much for her to do today. Her teacher, Master Apollo hadn't planned her for any training today and since she'd aquired a higher ranking than most members of her school she took no worry in overdue training or mental work. Tired and stressed from lack of sleep Andra slipped behind her bathroom's door and shut it tight until the knob's mechinizums clicked together producing a slight cling noise. It was then that the young woman slid off her night clothes and turned on the rushing water of her shower. The water was hot and steam already lifted from all edges of the bath's ceiling,

"Perfect"

She muttered as the slender woman slipped loosely into the shower. The morning showers were always gratifying, it somehow made her more prepared for things that at first glance one would've guessed to be annoying or stressful work. A gasp of relief came as the warm water pattered her back with a soothing force that made her shudder. Muttering something to herself Andra took the soap and washcloth and began to lather it onto her smooth pale skin, hoping to get the sut from yesturday off her. Andra's heart ached as she left the warmness of her shower and bathroom for the cold and stunning feeling of her bedroom. Slipping into a pair of 'Mudd' jeans and a oversized black jacket she bounced onto the bed trying to waken her sleeping guardian.

"C 'mon Lucifer, get your a** outta' bed!"

"Go away you stupid girl,"

The Boa hissed towards Andra as she patted the pillow where he lay. For his age Lucifer was big, well for a boa at least, he was 7 and a third almost a full eight feet long while his guardee, Andra Donovan was only 5' 7" tall. Being as heavy and large as he was she had to aquire a queen size bed when she moved into the apartment about 20 minutes from the school. It'd been eight full months since she first got settled in, it was easier said than done. The building itself was small, only one other apartment to the side of hers, some older lady lived there. They shared a fairly large backyard and if Andra had had any friends, well the backyard would've been ample space to stick them in for a summer party or something. None the less getting off her personal social life the young woman tapped the boa's head this time waking him up in a hiss.

"Andra! Jesus girl go away! Go jogging, I'll get up by the time you get home."

And with that Lucifer once more went to bed. Not feeling like annoying the hell out of her 'room mate' today she left, swinging the screen door shut behind her. It creeked for a moment and Andra thought she might have to go back, to shut it completely. But thankfully it clicked shut and she could be on her way, a morning jog was a daily rutine for her. The sun wasn't too bright but being as she was mostly active during the nightly hours it still was abit much for her good eye to handle. Andra was born with two beautiful blue eyes, they sparkled and shinned to their fullest. One day when she was six she was playing with matches and somehow she diverted a spark towards herself. Not knowing anything about her magical abilities she instantly moved, to bad it was headed to the side of her until she shifted over. Instead the spark landed straight in her right eye, rendering it blind only a few minutes later.

Anyways her one blue eye squinted as the light shown at her directly, it was nothing too bad and Andra made her way around the driveway's corner and onto the sidewalk. It was then that she started in a jog, it was steady and fairly fast. Of course she was heading towards school, it was even on her 'days off' the first place she went and the last place she left from. Andra wasn't a bookworm, no instead she wanted to learn the hard way, to teach the hard way. Andra planned to push her students so that their fire capablities were only slightly less than herself.

'It's cold out this mornin'..'

The young woman pondered as her black and pink hair bounced with each step. She watched as a small group of birds circled around her before landing to her side, feeding more than likely on the small bugs ruffled up from morning dew. .

Other Samples: Old Rp 1, Rp 2
Why are you applying?: Because I'd really like to get into the B/C again, get my hands "dirty" so to speak. But mainly because I enjoy helping shops develop plots, its a hobbie I guess you could say, and well...honestly? The lineart/artwork just is just simply dazzling. What can I say, once an addict...always an addict. <3

Wheezing Bunny

I remember seeing you around years ago as CC o: Thanks for the app <33
Not a problem, I enjoy the heck outta' doing these sort of things. <3

-'Ought to get some dinner-

Wheezing Bunny

8D

Mm me too, my stomach is making all sorts of weird noises.
-Gives the thread a little lovin'-
And being that it's now 3:30am and I've been up all night...it's time for bed. <33

-Disappears-
-Fluffs thread nicely-
Very interesting~ I might apply. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out