Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This is my first Nuzlocke Attempt. I'm going to use this thread as a means to keep track of what all has happened. This will be updated as I see fit. razz

Nuzlocke
Pokemon Y
Rules
!. Pokemon that faints are considered dead and must be either released or permanently boxed.
2. Only the first pokemon in any new area can be caught. If the pokemon faints or runs nothing in that area can be caught.
3. Healing items may not be used in battle except for held items, such as berries.
4. Levels must be comparable to the Gym Leader when facing a Gym. Within 2 levels up, 3 levels down.

Clauses
A. Duplicates Clause: If the first pokemon in a new area has been caught in the past it can be skipped and the next pokemon is treated as the catchable encounter.
B. Battle Items Clause: If an opponent trainer uses a healing item in battle, the same and number of healing items can be used for that battle and only for that battle.

Status
Badges: 2
Team

"Gluttony" Swalot LvL28 Male
"Kid Buu" Flareon LvL27 Male
"Hordy Jones" Dwebble LvL26 Female
"Shenron" Gyarados LvL28 Male
"Fat b*****d" Throh LvL22 Male
"Bartelomeo" Mr. Mime LvL22 Male

Dead
"Raikage" Pikachu LvL 12 Female (Nearly solo'd the first Gym. Infestation was her downfall.)
"Zabuza" Azurill LvL 14 Female (I was an idiot while grinding and Azurill sucks.)
"OzmosisJones" Burmy LvL 15 Female (Damn that Kadabra Trainer on route 5)
"Vash" Bulbasaur LvL 14 Male (Damn that Kadabra Trainer on rout 5)
"Tachikoma" Kecleon LvL 13 Male (Critical hit...)
"Black Canary" Whismur LvL 13 Male (Axew in the Zubat Cave. I should have run or switched.)
"Highwind" Drifloon LvL 18 Male (The double battle against Team Flair in the Glimmering Cave. Crit from the Croagunk brought it to 1 hp then the Scraggy killed it.)
"Littlefoot" Amaura LvL22 Female (Tyrunt Rock Tomb)
"Birdo" Pidgeotto LvL26 Female (Tyrunt Rock Tomb)
"Vivi" Braixen LvL25 Male (Bite, I had no choice but to send him out. Would have taken out Tyrunt, but Super Potion saved it...)
"Navi" Floette LvL26 Female (First to go out against Grant the second Gym Leader. Took out Amaura, but was paralized and low hp.)
"Majora" Lunatone LvL22 Genderless (Tried to Hypnosis/Poison it to death to no avail)

Comments
-The first Gym trainer's Vivillon is a beast if you don't know how to handle it.
-The Kadabra Trainer with Confusion is a killer. Skip or prepare properly.
-Nearly lost to Grant. Only a low hp Gulpin survived thanks to the poison he inflicted earlier. Damn I miss "Vivi" and "Navi"