SkierGirl99
NEWpattis22
SkierGirl99
:O :O :O Those are really good!!! biggrin

THANKS! Want me to send you more? o.O I have like 200 more pictures left ;PP

Sure biggrin I'd like to see some.

Ill send u a PM in a few minutes.
Photobucket hatesme >:I its too slow.
Most of them are relatively unoriginal/boring (to say they just aren't working for me). It also looks like you've played too hard with the clarity on a few.

This one was nice though:

User Image

The one of the flower with the sky also looks nice (minus the aberrations), I just think a little more blue sky would've been nicer.

Aged Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
Almost every one of them is a cliche, over exposed, and out of focus. Nothing special.

The only one I like is the one quoted above.
чσur sαчs ...

- - - - - - - - -

Wow, I like them very much, the
colors are amazing and I like some
of the viewpoints that you used.
Thanks for sharing.

And a question:
what type of camera do you use?

- - - - - - - - -

& gσσвує
You have good sense of when to use color and when to use black and white, thank you for that.

You must live in a nice place, you have great flowers, but stop taking pictures of them.

Hear me out, I know what a flower looks like, they are very pretty and have nice colors. I've seen lots of flowers and too many pictures of flowers. Its just not enough of a challenge for you. You'll improve faster is you challenge yourself to take pictures of 'ugly' things and make them look beautiful. Photography is taking a normal everyday event, capturing it and showing it to an audience. The trick to good photography is capturing an everyday even that people don't even think about, and making it new.

Last week in the news paper was an amazing picture of a mud puddle that had frozen over. The mud, water, and oil from cars causing to freeze unevenly, it looked like a painting, it took me a long time to figure out what it was.

Just a suggestion.
Only good one is the one that has been quoted above.
wow amazing biggrin
_Trock_
Most of them are relatively unoriginal/boring (to say they just aren't working for me). It also looks like you've played too hard with the clarity on a few.

This one was nice though:

User Image

The one of the flower with the sky also looks nice (minus the aberrations), I just think a little more blue sky would've been nicer.

Thanks for the critique! [did i spell that right? lmao]
I'll do that next time ;D
yokorobi12
wow amazing biggrin

Thanks!
o0treegirl0o
You have good sense of when to use color and when to use black and white, thank you for that.

You must live in a nice place, you have great flowers, but stop taking pictures of them.

Hear me out, I know what a flower looks like, they are very pretty and have nice colors. I've seen lots of flowers and too many pictures of flowers. Its just not enough of a challenge for you. You'll improve faster is you challenge yourself to take pictures of 'ugly' things and make them look beautiful. Photography is taking a normal everyday event, capturing it and showing it to an audience. The trick to good photography is capturing an everyday even that people don't even think about, and making it new.

Last week in the news paper was an amazing picture of a mud puddle that had frozen over. The mud, water, and oil from cars causing to freeze unevenly, it looked like a painting, it took me a long time to figure out what it was.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the critique!
I was in florida for the second set... and for the first set of pictures I was at a local prairie...
theres not a lot of good things in Chicago...
im going downtown soon so ill take pictures then. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces