I hereby sign this petition 0.94702702702703 94.7% [ 876 ]
Screw you 0.052972972972973 5.3% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 925 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I don't have the want or drive to go through page after page after page of signatures. The poll is now going to be the way to sign. Please post as well, just in case the admins get picky about names. Shoot, the way I calculate, there has to be over 2300 signatures already.

Alright here's the deal! I am willing to dish out the Gold for every edit of clothing made. I want pretty edits instead of my crappy drawings! Please PM with a sample of your edits :3

Well they've finally made some Victorian items. Pretty designs don't you think? Prices are pretty suckish, even for the amount of detail they put in.

Go take a look at the dapper wear and scholarly spectacles, then scroll down and take a long look at my male designs.

User Image

I feel understandably PISSED. Call it childish if you must, I have a childish temper which I fully admit to.

After all the money I've given to the site, how long this petition's been up, how long I've really been using this site I have to say I'd really like some one to own up to seeing my petition and giving some credit. I know all the other more amazing designers would appreciate that too. It's starting to feel like our lovely administrators have been taking advantage of it's users.

The site has been going downhill personality wise (Younger users and creators alike) for years and I can't stand it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the original if you'd like to look at it.

The Victorian "Goth' Item Petition

Allegiances and Banners!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Thanks to kendraPIE for the darling banner!
User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition/t.48453931/][img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/miss_bratty_kat/littleghost26924028985-iaza.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition/t.48453931/][img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/Rayvnn/Icons/photobucket-8-1-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition/t.48453931/][IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/Rayvnn/Gaia/petitionbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition-repost/t.48453931/][img]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/xxlekixx/psignfinished-1.gif[/img][/url][/align]

Thank you ed s ed!

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition-repost/t.48453931/][img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/Rayvnn/Gaia/vgp.jpg[/img][/url]

woo go me sweatdrop

Thanks to Puga-Caput on Deviant (can't remember your Gaia, sorry!)

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-victorian-goth-petition/t.48453931/][img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/Rayvnn/Gaia/Joker.jpg[/img][/url]

Rayvnn happily supports:

]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Think Gaia Needs Lip Rings?
Click The Picture To Vote!

User Image

I Think We All Could Use Something Crazy and Obscene.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Through my clicking through each page (im at 30 now) trying to find where I left off with the signatures I realized a beautiful thing. Practically NONE of my signers are wearing the new Victorian wear. That makes me happy in the pants. They're pretty, but I really don't like the colors.

WE WILL NOT BE PACIFIED! TOO BRIGHT, NOT ENOUGH COLOR OPTIONS.
TRY HARDER.

Stick that in your tobacco pipe and smoke it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reposted and re-written!

Please do not nit pick over my cruddy drawings or petition title, nor about the Victorian goth style and how my examples don't match up. I fully understand my drawings veer from this and I know that NoFlutter's Rejected Materials are Lolita, not Victorian Goth. I knew that when I posted my petition originally. I keep the petition name because I have a liking to it, as well as banners.

I continue with this for a love of good looking clothes, for more affordable and good looking dark items. I feel that every Gaian should be able to afford some quality dark apparel!

Thank you for your time and support, despite my lack of clothing updates. heart

User Image

Gaiaonline has fantastic clothing, which is one of the few reasons I continue to be addicted to this nightmare. However I detest seeing the expensive dark items that have an obviously better quality to them then the less costly items. EX- good Quality vs. worse Quality

User Image

User Image

Last time I checked the words 'neon' and 'Goth' did NOT go hand in hand. But then again, I'm basically old now and far behind on the varying goth fads. What ever happened to black trench coats and white face paint? *ahem* Anyway.....

User Image

My proposition is this: a line of quality UNISEX items that cost almost the same as the cheaper items aka: 1k-4k

And I'm not just thinking of Victorian styles anymore. I'm talking Victorian, Lolita, Goth, Punk, Steampunk, PIN UP, and every other unique style that doesn't involve using any more of those horrid neon colors! (apologies to Candygoths and Cybergoths. I just can't take it anymore)

If you want something along these lines as well and tried a petition that failed, please donate your examples to this petition so it may live on! Full credit and links to your petition will be added.

User Image

I WANT MUTED COLORS. Dark and luscious colors that aren't eye searing and cheap looking. Of course my examples can in no way, shape, or form convey this idea due to a lack of drawing and graphic skills.

Give us velvet you wonderfully imaginative Gaian creators! Lace, roses, varying suspenders, high collars, long coated tux tails, canes, parasols, veiled hats, torn stockings, BLACK BLOOMERS for pities sake. I refuse and deny you're white 'Sweety Pie' undergarments, your too long 30k lolita dresses and horridly neon saloon girl dresses!

Please, make Durem Depo a hot spot again instead of a 'don't stop!'

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Duh duh duh duh!!! The newest additions!
Please excuse the awful picture quality. My scanner is down for the count so I'm forced to use my phone for the time being crying

User Image

Inspired by the unparalleled artist, Emilie Autumn.

1) This design is a culmination of a few of her photographed outfits. I'd like this to be sold in pieces. A simple white half shirt with a lace and ribbon collar, and ruffled sleeves accented by pearls. A corset (preferably white, cream, light pink, or black) with a black or white furred collar and a red or black plague rat on the breast. The skirt/shorts should be white or black with lace and ribbons on the sides and the heart being either black or red. This article would be one piece with three wearable options.
1: As shown with the shorts showing and the skirt/bustle behind the legs
2: Shorts only
3: Ruffled skirt only

2) This is a recreation of http://gallery.batteredrose.com/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=26
Sold in two pieces (Not including the necklace). A ripped half shirt with a focal ribbon, lace collared tank, with reattached see-through sleeves. Any color but with white pearls, red heart.
The second piece is similar to the first design and with the same options, but with the attached stockings. Either black or red for the stockings.

3) Another corset. White with black ivy and lace at the top and bottom.

User Image

1) A floor length chemise designed specifically for looking gorgeous when going to bed. Silky white or black, lace top and back. I drew it as netting since drawing lace eludes me. ^^

2) A ruffled day wear gown. All white ruffles, one color but the gather in the front should be a few hairs darker.

3)A simple knee length chemise with ruffled bottom, corset over the top of the first. Second chemise is the same as the first, just without the corset and a minor change to the sleeves. I rather like the ruffles on the sleeves better then the lace.

Note: chemise is an undergarment, worn both under clothes and to sleep. I'd like the item to be able to be worn under skirts and dresses.

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

1:Adorable Snow Woman: a one piece dress with separate dark blue fur hat and muff (not shown here). Ice and dark blue or white. Long ruffled sleeves, darker bustle, floor length, high lace collar if possible.

2:School marm: Same as the Adorable Snow Woman but with different sleeves, trim, and a bonnet. Color variety.

3:Bar Maiden: I was going to have this be one piece as well, but I think the sleeves and upper half should be separate, a chemise. (An under dress that can/is used as a nightgown as well. Ill draw one eventually.) Bottom is similar to the tavern wench series but instead of being that cute, but weird, shimmer/glow grey it needs to be pitch black. Varying colored bunching st the hips.

The sleeves of the chemise, as well as the trim, have little swirls. The ribbon choker and rose hair piece would be separate, and have many different colors, as well.

4:Harley Quinn: One piece Jester styled form fitting dress with BLACK lace cuffs, ruffled trim, and spiked collar. A sweet black parasol and mini top hat with rose and baby's breath would complete the ensemble. Varying black and colored squares for the dress. Top hat should have an optional over face or behind the head black net veil as well as different colored roses.

5: Camilla's Dream: One piece. A rather plain black dress with boned sides, off the shoulder lace, wrap around ribbon sleeves, and a hip long slit on both sides. Varying dark colors

6: Dracula's Bride: Brahm Stroker's 'Dracula' inspired this. It's kind of a combination of the fiance chicks silvery blue satin gown mixed with the slutty red heads cute triple puffed sleeves. High collar, massive bustle that trails. Color variety

7: The Ruined Duchess: A pretty ball gown ruined when the end of her dress caught on the coach door, ripping away half the dress and exposing the wire hoop skirt underneath. What a day to forget your bloomers...

8:Athena's Envy: An off the shoulder, Grecian inspired design. Comprised of ribbons that were stitched together. Waist cinch is separate.

9:Middle Class Victorian: The dress is a simple black gown with a high neck, two brass buttons in the front and a bustle in the back. Kind of a mourning gown look. The corset was just to show the under/over concept.

The hat is styled about the same as the first but the brim is supposed to be filled with little roses,as opposed to the one big one. As the drawings are about half the size of my thumb you cant exactly tell though.

10:No Nonsense Ballerina: A lolita dress, obviously, with a ruffled bottom that sticks out like a tutu, and double puff elbow length sleeves. The cinch was just another style I was playing with. Variety of solid colors.

In addition, rose net stockings! The roses wouldn't really be a different color, that was just for the sake of sight.

11: A cute loli dress with corseted top and ruffled bottom with black lace trim around bottom and sleeves. A ribbon choker with black lace trim and a medium sized rose.I think would be cute with the G-LOL stockings.

12: Camilla's Vengeance: (Just the top) A one piece, poofy high collar shirt with a spiffy breast high cinch with little black buttons. I'd like have the cinch be more exaggerated than that, which accounts for the vengeance aspect of the title. Two colors- white or black top with color variety on teh cinch.

13: Two words- BLACK BLOOMERS

14/14.5: Corset piercings! Ribbon color optional.

15: The corset: Either a woman's best friend or worst enemy. For this item it would show an exaggerated pinching in the waist and could be worn either under or over the avatar's clothing. The garter belt was just because I think it's cute as hell. whee

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

So a mini bit of bad news. I can't find my original drawing -_-' So that last outfit isn't going to get finished in Gaia form. I'm going to ATTEMPT to draw it normally, since that's a bit easier for some reason. Apologies!

User Image

1: A simple suit, complete with rumpled ascot, flipped coat tails and a small bowler hat. The color idea is to go with either black or gray (ascot and bowler ribbon aside) in either solid or pinstripes.

2: This attire is mostly for show. The only items are the vest, hat, and glasses. The vest is plain with a pocket near the bottom that comes with an optional pocket watch. (I forgot to add that in the new drawing! ACK!) The glasses are simple-they sit on the bridge of your nose, have a zig-zag middle with no legs that go behind the ears. The hat is basically a smaller version of Gaia's top hat. (Those things are just too big! >< wink

3: Do Re MEEEEE!!!! A barber shop quartet style suit (separate pieces) made of black ribbed pants, red and white striped vest, white dress shirt, and a straw skimmer. (Thanks to Cyrus for the idea!)

4: New object-UNISEX! I was attempting to draw a frock coat, and failing miserably, when I took a break to play Castlevania. This is what resulted- a dark black trench with an ascot and popped collar. There are slits about half across the legs to allow movement for you epic matrix fighters. razz

5: Another suit! Black frock coat and slacks, 3 button up vest, white dress shirt, and silk tie.

6: The last item is a plain poets shirt; slightly puffed sleeves that cinch at the wrist, laces near the top. whee The color scheme would be white, tan, brown, or black.

7: Don Jaun De Marco (Lusty scoundrel inspired)- A simple outfit. White dress shirt (partially unbuttoned), red cummerbund, and loose silken pants.

8: The undecided outfit. I think it's basically the outfit under the frock coat. With a pocket watch. xD

9-11: Better drawn corset piercings!

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Finally we have parasols and canes. The parasols can be the simple two toned (EX 1) or with a rose and cross lace (ex 2). Both will have a black lace top. The canes, and I hope everyone loves these as much as I do, have a curly handle and a thin hidden sword. The cool part about this is that the canes would be either the crazy curvy wood (In either cherry, grey, or pine), crazy curvy plastic (any color), or the traditional straight canes in either wood or plastic.

These gorgeous designs were sent to me by HeartlessRagDoll, from NoFlutter's Rejected Material's petition.

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SIGNATURES

1:Cyrus Von Helson
2:Erdbeeregerechtigkeit
3:Iamdizzy
4:Haven_gal
5:Glory Kiss (Teh awesome gal that told me to make a petition!)
6:HaruhiBijouxMacabre
7:Lady_of_Fate
8: x- - b r i t t a n yy
9:RadiantFlare
10:Scromlette
11:Chobits_Child
12:Twilight_Moon_Racer
13:KugomeHigurashi
14: Diet Blood
15:Flashie RainBow Orgasm
16:Shadowed Intent
17:The Dress-Up Doll
18:Area 51I
19: xChoo-Choox
20:Captain Mizumi Arashi
21:West Wytch
22:Twilight_Rising91
23: Tsubaki Kamigishi
24: starxkawaii
25: wolfchild2008
26: XBrainwashed_BrillianceX
27: Musenna
28: Swivils
29: Madicka
30: luckylee218
31: Tigers Eye xo
32: temporaryname07
33: ReNeGAde Pixels
34: A Lunaa
35: Lettuce Mew
36: Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
37: FlufflyBunneh_
38: marshmellow_anime
39: Meticulous Dreamer
40: Hana Maehata
41: Anabelle
42: TeaDidkai
43: EveeLover4
44: Shmiffy
45: Salutations_Belladonna
46: GreggyGoo
47: Chrizzybear
48: Takuto_Girl
49: Viljo_Ikonen
50: xXMooMooPandiiXx
51: x_opal_x
52: Haine Ayumi Usagi
53: Sevara Briggs
54: Minako-J
55: Xx.Synyster.Vengeancex.X
56: Lunathedemoncat
57: Doom1000
58: oO-Goddess-Oo
59: SurvivalBuddyGuildMule
60: XxBreeLynettexX
61: Dia Dementia
62: MyfallenBaby
63. Gringoire
64. Sanguina-chan
65. x - C l a r i t y – x
66. iType
67. Kai Valentine-chan
68. SourPatchSpazz
69: Angelic Muffin Hill
70: Raven_Demon_Assasin
71: Charris
72: Stabberry
73: FLYiNGRETARDx3
74: OGRR
75. ShinJinG
76. Magic Mushrooms`
77. VampirexAngel1291
78: Hikaru Hitachiin -Devil-
79: Jonni Mnemonic
80: Yuukari the Lunar Curse
81: dizziedobsession
82: telescream
83: LadyCopperFoxx
84: Ravenouss
85: xGiselle
86: CORNSiLKDreamer
87: Prince-0-Evil
88: Skittlez Fighter
89: Kairi Princess O Heart
90: Flaries
91: xXxPockyLovexXx
92: Elven Romance Lasts 4ever
93. PetitionMule
94. Gokuschichi4848
95. Lady Shadow the Hakkari
96. saiyan_ninja
97. Jen-Anne
98. ZoloxFan
99. Isabeau Abyss
100. WAFFLES_smexi_foxgirl
101. Shadow__Dweller
102. The Unloved Vamprye
103. D I R T Y bushido
104. Mally91:
105: Xo-Rose_Toranaga-oX
106: meztli_16
107: xXRainbowSuicideXx
108: KugomeHigurashi
109: Jikde Bonyac
110: Porcelain Yuki
111: [deadcat]
112: Kazeko-sama
113: nsearchof
114: umi_7
115: Solaris
116: Kuuron
117: Eleni-H
118: Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
119: Angel Of The Defiant
120: Timed Classic
121: NiGHTSthechao
122: i_are_popi_tart
123:MrsrachaelSnape
124: Theodora of shadows
125: Hallelujah Jones
126: Katherina Bathory
127: Rainy Little Ghost
128: senna02
129: Quatre of Ice
130: X DigitalPixie X
131: cool_sporty_chick15
132. Midnight_Myst
133: la_persona
134: anime.manga.luver
135: lolgina
136: neko robin san
137: HuskersGirlLaura
138: Bellas kitten
139: ~+Moon~Shower+~
140: Vampira Ravene
141: Magical_Plate_Of_Cookies
142: Kirara Yokaze
143: Crimson Chakra
144: Kihiki
145: Queen of Carthage
146: Googly-eyed Magoogoo
147: p0npudding
148: nanako nightroad
149: TheWhiteAce
150: MarmeeXnoir
151: kenzee_kate
152: XxComtajus CokkiesxX
153: yummy_demonic_rainbow
154: felillia
155: My Name Is ZORA
156: TehSyn
157: KittensMittens
158: Gaijin32
159: Lemon_Wired
160: venuslovechain95
161: Jasmine F. Wilson?
162: Miss_Snivellus
163: Alice is Broken
164: The Queen of Candy
165: Valerie Vomit
166: Ketsu no ana de yaro
167: CRAZY WHiT3 GiRL
168: Queen Doris316
169: r9s9e9
170: Chet Nice
171: Sailorgalaxy
172: Its Monkey Time
173: Kirai Suzumiya
174: The Black Eclipse
175. shans
176. Icequeen102990
177. xX-Dearly-Departed-Xx
178. Scharlachrot_Krahe
179. KitaTataki
180. blackrose_14
181. ZeeCrazyHobo
182:Unbelievable Truth
183: Calaidi
184: hana_thorns
185: Miscellaneous13
186: Vasla
187: Joey Belle
188: Rokishic Zazin
189: Rainbow Raver Flick
190: Leavina
191: ed s ed
192: Starfire of Tamaran
193: xLeath
194: technokittie
195: elena_lily
196: Myria_Angelus
197: Menek
198: The Fire Artist
199: pancakes_n_frenchfries
200: Satoshi Yuy
201: luftwafe
202: Grey Dust Wolf
203: Suigintou Sama
204: Sadistic Magician
205: Nakeria
206: Purplealmighty
207: CottonCandyMonster
208: Jasmine F. Wilson
209: 'aprilmayjune
210: Zephyr Aryn
211: Serpentine Faery
212: E m i l y x -RP-
213: Sellesion
214: Valag
215: xxIcey Cold Alchemistxx
216: Herman Li Rocks
217: Nichya Navsegda
218: Nefereta
219: Zee Tree
220: Pixel Doll
221: Syneti
222: Squishy_Bunny
223: river09
224: sinner sloth
225: Yokamari
226: Archaeoptryx
227. chacha100.9
228. EkoKitten
229. Lioshika
230. demon child me
231. CAPITALS ARE IMPRESSIVE
232. Uma_Deadly-Kiss
233. mimichelle
234. ~Lady So Divine~
235. Anne Onymous
236. Drunk Crayon
237. deep_dark_sexy
238. xoxRainbow
239. Hitotsu The Creator
300. Augurie
301: bitter apple
302: Finkle Stien
303: lL1p3A5n7D9a2xO
304: Alexander Covenant
305: Ragar_Muffin
306: Minakou of the Kirotaku
307: Hankiebeer
308: f o r e m a l d e h y d e
309: Velvet_Vendetta
310: MandaLovesMocha
311: DarkLightx0
312: Kyou the Klepto
313: !~MaddeR ThAn A HaTTeR~!
314: Accidental Purpose
315: NickyNakole
316: SaitohNoOokami
317: Ranger Kate
318: alhemra_idleheart
319: Danielle Levi
320: PsychoPanic
321: fanboy360
322: Jeezeee
323: mentalcloud
324: xxxYAOIFANGIRLxxx
325: Swivils
326: Skasha
327: RadicalEd
328: Children Taste Like Candy
329: Yuriakashu
330: Angelic_Demon_Angelique
331: Airteck
332: Chibi_Vega
333: Kana Kyoto
334: Grimlikins
335: Gatokari
336: Tyranny of Roses
337: DeadSweetCupcake
338: Indigo Kitsune
339: xlostdesirexx
340: -Candy Coated Valium-
341: d i s t i n c t STAR
342: -Shinigami-_-_KittyKat-
343: kh2kid97
344: Lily Philematology
345: Pixiful
346: omega_thunderstorm
347: Raven_Demon_Assasin
348: P3AC3 N L0V3
349: Broken Elevator
350: animejosse
351: poulet2121
352: vanyahargreeves7
353: NeedAMoment
354: Anorexic Trampstar
355: theDarkcard
356: NicoleMeiMei
357: R-a-i-n-b-o-w -Mitten-
358: monkey_amanda_29
359: -pandi_sun
360: Mochigo
361: him4eva
362: Anfinity
363: Haku_Is_Love
364: HIM_ROCK
365: Sidhe Devil
366: animal I hav become
367: Poki Dokiie
368: Kappugen
369: Ally the Wildcat
370: KARNAMI
371: SCHiiTZoPHRiiNiiA
372: XemoXpenguinX
373: Bewitching CC
374: Bloody_Cursed
375: got_jinx
376: terin wilson
377: Simming
378: Hellaine
379: Gokuschichi4848
380: CrypticDarkness
381: Goodbye_Pants
382: PoeticRainfall
383: Yang de-Ada
384: leungkelly
385: Near-Is-Teh_Panda_Girl
386: Foxen
387: ebonyXraven
388: Koneko Tsukino
389: carrie the queen of fire
390: Sukihanaa
391: Sou Soi
392: BloodCrier
393: Jasmine Myou
394: ticiabell
395: 101CutePromises
396: Kiggy
397: Managodess
398: BloodyLemon
399: GoodNight SunShine
400: -Mikiri Kihaku-
401: AkatsukisLittleAngel
402: SerpentRose
403: Alsashia
404: Xx-FyreFly-xX
405: Dramatica Away II
406: Kizzy_Katz
407: Zeerah12
408: blu_sour_skittle
409: She Plays Games
410: blubratz23
411: Cellestia
412: Preed Reve
413: MeEqualsYou
415: K Handerlan
416: merebookmonkey
417: deadtothecold
418: Caliecho
419: SuchABeautifulNightmare
420: emmelle cain
421: Ribi Muramoto
422: Chibi_Fire-Angel
423: SparklySapphire
424: roxy is a diva
425: lilpuffball
426: SlaveToBlood
427: SongwriterPatries
428: xx kikuras2 xx
429: ScalpelxSlut
430: The_Beautiful_Lie
431: Lovely Agitha
432: cocoa_kougra
433: Kakabel_Panda
434: Joyful Asian
435: rainbow affliction
436: Remembr When
437: Runner Moon Wolf
438: Tatti Rae
439: MoMo the Pancake Monkey
440: Frosted Bacon
441: pandawara
442: ChiiTheUke
443: Her Royal Percussiveness
444: English_Artisan
445: Morbida B. Weir
446: mewmew kittykat94
447: DarkEmoDragon999
448: Succubus Goddess Evaligan
449: lilhypa1
450: Bikki Kobayashi V
451: ~.Marmalade.Skies.~
452: angry animeemo
453: Swivils
454: iKIIMII
455: MirrorxxrorriM
456: Miss Vienna
457: Ryo_Moto
458: Jazmin`
459: TheDresdenDolls
460: Rosipose
461: TehhColourlessCookie
462: Satai Satyrica
463: XxXmello_mattXxX
464: Daiku Maryu
465: iiR a i n b 0 w
466: Guardian_Poet
467: Depravation
468: Veronica_Valentine
469: Charles Dodo
470: hillohello
471: XxFranticLovexX
472: xXBloodyLipsXx
473: BerryFrost
474: AndePande
475: -x- Happy Nightmare -x-
476: x-Techno R o s e
477: Z3Ncat
478: X.xEmo_chickx.X
479: dizziedobsession
480: Super Star Stella
481: AvalonxStarrx
482: XxXtemarixXxX
483: i U n t i t l e d
484: mastermistresscherry
485: Neliel TuOderschvank_3
486: sweetangelof1993
487: Vanimiel
488: cap_gun_girl
489: Ez_Lali_Keli
490: Tetra Urimeshi
491: JazzxSky
492: RomeosjulietXD
493: Mintie_Cakie
494: Amaranth_DMXRemix
495: gothpunk-seiya
496: a midnight dream
497: Haruka-Mau
498: Lyre Moore
499: I ate zombie brains
500: Shizuka Angel
501: smielybunny
502: The Hunting Queen 4
503: Nataria994
504: Lynarette
505: D 0 0 D L 3 C A K 3 S
506: karchan
507: iToxic Cure
508: girlboy21
509: ToxicGiggle--x
510: MarmeeXnoir
511: Saruno Tenchi
512: -iAtomicMoofin-
513: Dark Nephthys
514: Elfpudding
515: Zoey20709
516: iEM0T10NS
517: Kayla_Chan14
518: Valkyrie-Chii-Chan
519: Goddess Selenity
520: x-LOLLYGAG-x
521: HighPriestessAlex
522: last_of_the_dragon
523: Missi Moonshin
524: i n v e r t e d A L I C E
525: iPuppetry
526: XxFeliciaEclipsedxX
527: F L l P P Y
528: Angelic_Boner
529: Lilith_VonCullen
530: YennonCrow
531: hippieness
532: YasashikuKanoro
533:Coquettish Lina
534: AngryScorpio
535: Queer Passions
536: angels-on-earth-are-rare
537: Hypocrisy_Himself
538: KuraiChiheisenTora
539: Cheap Hit
540: maverickhunterzero88
541: Kat Hero
542: The Comment Rabbit
543: Insomniac Doze
544: lightbloodsoul
545: Hey Bananaa
546: Malignant Mushrooms
547: Hanawie
548: LoyalPanda
549: AtomicKittie
550: F1RE_FLY
551: Keally212
552: amusedandconfused
553: mutt333
554: CupcakeMassacre89
555: River Kelpie
556: Xweetke
557: iMuffin x3
558: ThatSceneKidxD
559: Aerobelle
560: Boosies
561: moswonderfulgrl
562: Kage no Tsuki-sama
563: Xevia
564: Tea Party Massacres
565: lubricated pixie
566: Sadistic Apocalypse
567: Catastrophic Cherie
568: Flaries Miyaguchi
569: IceColdPrincess
570: Emo_Kittens
571: sam2315329
572: innocent_anime_princess
573: Royal Unicorn
574: KawaiiNekoYoukai
575: GOREY pixels
576: xxx_Koboshi Uematsu_xxx
577: Looking Glass Massacre
578: Masina
579: Nekozawa Kirimi
580: Jazzygirl20
581: tanleya100
582: - D I 3 T - W A T 3 R -
583: XxXLoveMeh46XxX
584: RainbowAlice
585: Rokishic Zazin
586: LEAH LOLAGE
587: xxevil_poptartsxx
588: shnooplepoop
589: Ice Princess Chrissy-chan
590: Aquamarine Mercer
591: eulailyan mikoto
592: serene__
593: Risque`
594: Hazu_Haru
595: Sky Scorcher
596: Rayla-Racoon-Chan
597: distortedlittleone
598: Mokutan No Yume
599: ~Immortal Crow~
600: Silenced Fatality
601: Xx_Mediarama_xX
602: stareyed_in_LA
603: demonic_vampire_fox
604: Starz006
605: Fleur Beltaine
606: Charlotte DiContalessa
607: Sick Masochistic Lamb
608: AndePande
609: Alice in blenderland
610: BiPolarxBear
611: o0Dream_Dweller_lollie0o
612: miezekatze89
613: Evel Sylvester Fast
614: caro_san
615: oORoadOo
616: Candy Minerva Goldmoo
617: kristina couldnt
618: Wild Strawberries
619: iNana-chan
620: LDWDragons
621: InspektorJavert
622: Etoile Celeste
623: ~Love Will Tear Us Apart~
624: Wait for the flatline
625: Ironic Tampons
626: HeavenlyLove
627: blinkin13118
628: genji_90
629: windy_angel141
630: fabuleuse
631: ll Y A N G ll
632: Amelys
633: Cariella
634: Porcelain Rabbit Doll
635: brilliantly_chalenged
636: Capt_SmexyTentaclePants
637: XxEmotional_TearsxX
638: ichigo-kyubi
639: Seshtah
640: Foo-Foo
641: XxPanda-BabiixX
642: ScarlettSugoi
643: Captain Hobag
644: silvia lin
645: SuicideVanity
646: Ballerina-Chan
647: Speedira
648: KatieStarr
649: JillValetine13
650: DJ Prince Pandi
651: What-The-C00kie
652: Lysine
653: x_ChOcOlAtE_MuFFiNz_xX
654: Hikari_Girl4
655: leavemealoneduh
656: Nirvanic
657: Druella Black Rosier
658: The Pistolera
659: Doki Doki Latte
660: Nyxtsuki Moon
661: VampiricEmpire
662: sapphireprincess14579
663: The Ice Queen Diva
664: lunar gem
665: gummie_sourball
666: yurlee
667: mikusagi
668: Enterlane
669: hello_kitty_princess01
670: MadameBatty
671: lochnessrockstar
672: Air High
673: Angel Lady Hinata
674: DarkWolfDevil
675: o0 Miko 0o
676: Lightly_Amorous
677: Serpent_dancer21
678: _CrazyLeiran_
679: keefe-hatesyou
680: PermeliaOpus
681: Ame no Yanagi
682: xXxBurning SpiritsxXx
683: Callie Blackwell
684: -Odin-Cake-
685: MCR-Murder-Scene
686: NatsumiWolfSC
687: pataybunny
689: vanessa12102
690: Jaeie
691: oozu
692: MyGothicLover
693: da_ooga_booga
694: ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
695: lemon
696: a Twisted Cheshire Cat
697: Circular Clove
698: Pain In The Rain
699: samchaos
700: Undead Cupcake
701: Aori Uchiha
702: iEntchen
703: Shooting For Aces
704: fashion zombie harlot
705: Saphirechic
706: Kikinumi
707: slabala
708: Xxblood muffinxX
709: leavemealoneduh
710: -Tape Gremlin-711: SushiPawz
711: GoodNight SunShine
712: idiotspeaking_
713: Kelsie916
714: Alucardalina
715: Sasuke The Kinky
716: Toilet Llama
717: rhearobin81
718: Moonlight Salamander
719: Sugar Note NE
720: yumiko27
721: Zikyo XIII
722: Random Rainbow Rukia
723: zhiibi
724: Queen Adrena
725: Traci_AM
726: Dark_Rocker 6066
727: peaches_and_cream_cutie
728: IXI-Allen-IXI
729: kyra-san
730: Rozz_X_Alpha
731: ExpertDoubleX
732: horneypeach
733: iPachii
734: What-The-C00kie
735: [.Netsuke.]
736: Riviri
737: iSundae
738: Gothic Duchess
739: THE GECK0
740: Mad As The Hatter
741: Bleach1114
742: o0o_crying-inside_o0o
743: Hot Sexy Lollipops
744: XxLexxyKinnsXx
745: LOLTERNATIVE
746: x3 U S A G I
747: Teh Sae
748: SenkoAmber
749: MissGrotesque
750: raging-earth
751: kappagoddess
752: Sima Notaku
753: iPacco
754: ReapersGal13
755: kuro_itonami
756: Riot At Midnight
757: Noo Zee Land
758: Corpse Chick
759: VAMPIRE-KNIGHT_KYOKO
760:chelsea08martin
761: Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
762: Yuki_Windira
763: Terrible Influence
764: Esper Shiva
765: Aalixz
766: asg7585
767: etrom toa
768: Lady Arin
769: Jen-Anne
770: The Night Dancer
771: Tsukiakari_Rozu
772: Kuro 7
773: NekoAngelHeaven
774: - Trampoline Suicide XVI
775: taco-mania
776: Ugly-Thumbs
777: Field of Daisies
778: righter_chick
779: Scintillae
780: Waiting To Breathe
781: II B e e t l e II
782: Paine_the_new_Lulu
783: Xx_Junie Rox_xX
784: i Mule_ish
785: Maya Lizette
786: cherry god mother
787: Grunni-cream
788: reaperz48
789: Midnight-memoi
790: ironsoultrap
791: DeeeDeeeDeee
792: Anti-Fairytale
793: Akasha Heartilly
794: Hari_Furosuto
795: catastrophicxaccidents
796: Kaybii Sharie
797: Lolita Vampire Girl
798: lolverine
799: spidren alexis
800: storo
801: ilyHxC_mixtapemistress_
802: xTokioHotelXx
803: Owl the Strange
804: TalemWolfwood
805: SR-Silver
806: Day-J
807: xox_Lavender_Frostie
808: Synful Nocturne
809: Enecko
810: Ayaka Mizuki
811: C h i i y o - k u n
812: purplecheesehead7
813: deidara ramen lover1
814: Rebecca Swift
815: s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s.
816: Disturbed_Sanctuary
817: comicgurl247
818: Lucid Raven
819: DeathBoner
820: Juggalo456
821: beautiful_nia_60
822: Erotic Nightmares
823: SK-83
824: Funeral Sound
825: DeadlyxDesire
826: Jakotsu724
827: Shiratori-chan
828: Azulokka
829: iEmoAiku
830: temari9812
831: Psychadelic
832: Silver_Anemone
833: Lunathedemoncat
834: Strawberry-Fields-Foreva
835: Aliexandrie
836: Mr Felix Delacroix
834: AmiNayaki
835: Maria of the Dark
836: Queeny-Chan
837: Makys
838: tuesday-san
839: PyroBlackCat
840: Siloel
841: Erios Orphe
842: KidKano
843: .D.r.e.A.m.e.R.
844: noirfleur_xo
845: Gintsumi
846: Piano Island Burning
847: Sage Winters
848: Lustful Intentions
849: Kenta Grace
850: iiToxique
851: Queen _Jane_Approximately
852: Bourbon Chocolate
853: -A-Bittersweet-Kiss-
854: evanescencefanatic
855: Dollmancer
856: iSweet Sugar Baby
857: Soi Fon -2nd Captain-
858: xDarkxVampirex
859: Celtic MufFin
860: F e v e r ishly ill
861: selfishXxfakexx
862: Stitches Kisses
863: xXFondle_me_EmoXx
864: f i s h a y y
865: Non-Adult Situation
866: BlackWings86
867: Xiao Miko
868: innocent memories
869: Mahi_Kali
870: LAUGHING HURTS
871: w8 wat
872: Zombies_Like_Brains_X3
873: DJ Shelby Star
874: Crimson__Dragon
875: Mythical Pancake
876: Lacrimosity
877: Schizophrenic-o-Psycho
878: Squeezus
879: Kizzy_Katz
880: BabyDJRockstar
881: Deathzshadowz
882: X-iiRandom-X
883:GleamyToto
884: LiI HitIer
885: Extravagantly Yours
886: Benkko
887: Graceful Aedos
888: H A L 0 T H A N E
889: Amanda Mytho
890: Alesixx Skylor
891: tortilla bandit
892: Rhea Hyuga
893: iRaiinbowSharpiie
894: dasani_tears
895: Metal Soulhunter
896: -Ninja Cat Momo-
897: DEmonnic CupCakE
898: Hikari Tokoyami
899: hblsgf
900: Xx-AzuriaN-xX
901: wonderblonde
902: Danichuu
903: Skyscraper Opera
904: CuntBlast
905: Lilley_Summers
906: Clixadon
907: pawky-san
910: Th3 Pur3
911: Kaky-Lee
912: Red Pearl1
913: Raining Marshmallow
914: Isolated Insanity
915: Mindless Cupcake
916: Ravenouss
917: quee
918: LAWLZZILLA
919: Snaity
920: L a d y g r o t e s q u e
921: rainbow-says-rawr-
922: Xenomorph x
923: Persian_Princess1988
924: Pretty Puppets
925: -xDuztx-
926: Peach-Girl Amu
927: AngelOfDeath1231
928: The Bane Of Existence
929: Genetic Misfit
930: seffy_chan
931: Diamond_Destiny
932: xX C R A Z Z Y lOVE Xx
933: Kleptodreamic
934: Mirror Foe
935: KiKi_Cat-888
936: Luna-chan Yue
937: Wish-Upon-A-Kiss
938: xXMyColorsFadeToGreyXx
939: Melancholic Prince
940: 519murder
XxWaltz_of_DeathxX
tearingXheavenXdown
[-+rosencreuz+-
Kurohou
Countbleckfan
Liliya Ivanova
Orgasmic Yogurt
The Gas Man Cometh
[Pleasurable+Nightmares]
950: Ghost of Ryuu2
Firestar070
Existentialism in London
Watsonia
Mr Moo of Cowville
love luna
hachi_ ateyou
Eurisama
SilentTear_SilentFears
Flicker Chan
960: Sayllum
Cedricligon
himeichigo_xo
XdrucilaX
Sai The Forsaken
ViviSectionist
The_Witch_Aryllia
Abandoned Angel X
Azel Crux
Famous Zombie
970: Sakura_Zuhimori
Possessed Puppeteer
escaping biger
SupaNeonFreak
Scexer
AwesomeJocelyn
hermie_the_frog
External Monologue
Daris-kun
LittleMissSick
980: princessterri1984
It Rained Outside Again
Nightisnigh
SixxFixx
F I Z Z Y x P O P
Monochromaniac
Kingboomy
Xdigiwriterx
soccerstars10
washu-the-powerful
990: OMG_its_cat_bread
Alice Snuffleupagus
D_Marx
shunkerbell_otaku
Kayann Sheridan
Deathman Kid
Keimiku
SirenChild
Snickering_Shinigami
Noctuse
1000: Kiodie Raventree
Unchanging
Ember To Ash
Artemisa
vampiress_warrior kiki
-Icy -P u n k- Bunneh-
Forgotten_Data
Lemom
Lady Anarchy
Happy Tragedy
1010: Ranokkia
Estrogen SUKA
sango712
Atreyu Lyunaken
Gagging Rainbows
xXYaoi is LoveXx
Phantom Pimpernel
Sora_Fan_123
yukisuzu9
kefa
1020: miss ghosty panda
Puckeroo
kay2kay
lunar_wolf_goddess11
Clyde Zombie
Hime-no-Chi
Emilin_Rose
Setsuna Ai no Kitsune
Ladie Ru
Captain Philip Pears
1030: Evil Queen of Hearts
StormyVampire
Lily Loveskul
Reignix
Akamaru_ichii
candied pocky
MediaclCunt
Kironomi-chan
Kisssha
x sugarbe x
1040: demonic-pixe
TrickMeMoon
Beredsamkeit
Fuutame
teh flower eater
StephanieSunshine
n0morenice

User Image
heart
Is this petition open? Your idea's great, and I love your examples, even though I'm more of a casual, no-frills person in terms of fashion. I'll sign!

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ame no Yanagi
Is this petition open? Your idea's great, and I love your examples, even though I'm more of a casual, no-frills person in terms of fashion. I'll sign!

Thank you very much! This petition is open, I've just been taking a while to finish setting up. Thank you for the support!

3,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
SIIIGGNNN! ;D

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xXxBurning SpiritsxXx
SIIIGGNNN! ;D

Thanks darlin! whee