Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bad Doggo's Husband

★ ★ ★

With the death of Flash Player slowly creeping up, it's scary to think some of our favorite Gaia features might go down with it. Aquariums and Booty Grab are a great source of income to many of us, so now's the time to prove WE CARE about its future. Before it's too late.

SAVE THE DIGITAL FISHIES
User Image

If you want Aquariums to survive 2020, share your support and tell the Gaia team just how much you'll miss it

★ please make it clear if you'd like you signature added to the list ★
★ if you don't care for aquariums, that's cool. all I ask is that you remain respectful ★

UPDATES
occult dad
            this has been on my to-do list since tuesday, but someone asked about bootygrab in ATS and this was Lanzer's reply

User Image

I want to say there's hope yet for our little old game. ;;
Darkerdemons

I wouldn't consider this a promise that Aquariums will survive, but it's new info.

Lanzer's response in Ask the Staff: October 1, 2019

Quote:
Quote:
SITE-IN-GENERAL
What is your plan for the phase-out of flash in 2020?

We are putting together resources to convert some of the current Flash games to HTML5,
meanwhile, there should still be some options to play the flash games on Gaia. We are also looking into having flash support through any stand alone applications, and potentially porting games like zOMG to its own flash app too.

Browsers do not like Flash because the platform is prone to bad flash apps that create security exploits, blocking support on those apps at the expense of all other flash applications that are complete safe to run such as Gaia's flash apps, which is unfortunate.

Some games such as Towns are fairly easy to convert to HTML5, which is what we will do. However others such as Aquarium and zOMG have a lot of animations unique to Flash, and cannot be converted to HTML5 directly. We're hoping to make those games run outside of a browser.

★ ★ ★

Big Bad Doggo's Husband

SIGNATURES
1. m junk
2. MonokuroBara
3. Tokala The Foxy
4. Big Bad Doggo
5. ghostbent
6. DeadCollective
7. KamiIIe
8. Vampiric_will
9. Navean
10. Lady_Threnody
11. Amnesia Kisses
12. Ashlyn Mark
13. hardcore henry
14. xxLittleLostLambxx
15. sen of saturday
16. Mwixy
17. Pengali
18. Mikusagi
19. witchygallizzy
20. Winter Freeze
21. perky skeptic
22. Ashi_Kisaki
23. punkishlyblue
24. xclumsyxheartx
25. Darkerdemons
26. occult dad
27. Moonracer
28. Tal Kinnorit
19. Zieke-JCC
20. Bonny Abomination
21. undiagnosedNPDhurtsever
22. Pesty Elf
23. Phantom-Erick
24. AstroZeek
25. Mystical Kitty Cat
26. Worm Jerky
27. Skyailia
28. Cat Sapphire
29. lVlami
30. peachq
31. Deadly Lollipop
32. Exhululath
33. punkrockvampire06
34. Esme Marie Cullen
35. Hikari chan21
36. Dizzy Lamore
37. J`Five
38. IntoxicatedSlurs
39. Darkaznstargoddess
40. quirkyone
41. ynotS
42. hhigh1993
43. gnomimi
44. gracedpanda
45. SeXbox 369
46. Wenzerito
47. Azurii-p
48. Jaydyn_Kitsune
49. loxoceleste

Generous Giver

11,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I agree 100% you may add my name to the list
We're slowly losing everything that made Gaia great we lost our hang out spots to CB we don bother to play games because of how low the prizes are. Gaia cannot expect us to sit here and use CB 24/7 we need other things to keep us entertained we need new or upgraded ways to make gold. Booty Grab has been something I've been playing since 08 it's sad to see it all leave

SAVE THE BOOTY

Fluffy Pup

I imagine they'll want to overhall both the Aquarium and zOMG when they have their HTML base made for Towns 3.

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

I'll sign~

Big Bad Doggo's Husband

★ ★ ★

oops, forgot to check in on this topic lol. updated the signatures! thanks for the support so far guys wink

Tokala The Foxy
I imagine they'll want to overhall both the Aquarium and zOMG when they have their HTML base made for Towns 3.
hope so, but I'm not entirely convinced at the moment since I heard Lanzer doesn't care much for aquariums anymore. but I was unable to find the source of these claims; tried to get confirmation in an ATS session but didn't get a reply (yet).

if this IS true, I wanna prove to the team it's worth their efforts to keep tanks alive!

just give me a jab if you'd like to add your name to the list (no pressure of course)

★ ★ ★

Fluffy Pup

SERlTH
★ ★ ★

oops, forgot to check in on this topic lol. updated the signatures! thanks for the support so far guys wink

Tokala The Foxy
hope so, but I'm not entirely convinced at the moment since I heard Lanzer doesn't care much for aquariums anymore. but I was unable to find the source of these claims; tried to get confirmation in an ATS session but didn't get a reply (yet).

if this IS true, I wanna prove to the team it's worth their efforts to keep tanks alive!

just give me a jab if you'd like to add your name to the list (no pressure of course)

★ ★ ★
Oh yeah, add my name!

IIGRAYII's Fav

Wheezing Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yes please! I am also hoping for a rework to aquariums once Flash is gone, tbh. But I do need my booty.
Here for this tbh! Sign me tf up, dude. burning_eyes
I sign. 3nodding

Stellar Giver

add my signature/username.
theyve always been apart of gaia so why get rid of it

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I haven't played booty grab often. I will still sign this though.

Hallowed Shade

I'll sign cat_3nodding

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Smitten Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff