<3 </3

Babies?

Yes :3 0.796 79.6% [ 199 ]
No :[ 0.204 20.4% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

AMGZ Adorable!

Sign heart
the baby form you have is really cute, i also like how you have the pick skin and hair color and gender. Gaia might have afew issues with the baby thing and all, but as long as we keep it as far from real babies, while still having the look of a real baby we can work. Also the baby is going to be a item and that would mean, just like the baby alien the human baby should be able to be brought and sold. I personaly think it would make a great MC

Tipsy Grabber

well, yeah selling and stuff would be cool too!

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sign.
and i dont think you should be able to sell your kids...thats creepy.

Tipsy Grabber

oh yay zimmy! hikaru needs a baby!
OMG!!! This is a GOOD idea!!! I will do EVERYTHING in my power to make this happen!!!!! I will pester the Admins, and get more people to come to this topic. Instead of buying and selling your babies(or baby aliens) there should be an ADOPTION AGENCY!!! Alsoi don't see how this supports teen pregnancy. If it does then that means that BARBIES do that too and little girls play with them and it doesn't give them the idea to get pregnant(I would know)!

P.S. i subscribed to this thread! I sign. I will get more people to come surely!

Tipsy Grabber

wow thank you, that is truely awesome!
Sign me up
OMGGGGG! BRAINSTORM!!!!! There is a new item contest and you can put the Gaia Babies in the contest!!!! Oh, but be sure to remember top say the part about the adoption agency and not call it an item.

Tipsy Grabber

Lol, bump :]

Tipsy Grabber

Thank you both!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items