Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

:: Welcome & Updates
:: How To's & Order Form
:: Profile Samples
:: Rules & FAQs
:: To-be Done
:: Links In & Out

Welcome to Color . s p l a s h ! , a custom profile shop owned by me (Kazue-Hime). I am the designer and coder. I wish to fulfill your profile needs to whatever extent possible. I am known to make profiles at a very slow pace due to care and extreme laziness. Please do not rush me.

I have been graphic designing for almost two years and a half now. Looking back at my first attempts on making graphics shows how greatly I've progressed. I would like give a huge thank you to one of my friends for inspiring me to keep doing what I love to do. I appreciate it so much. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today.

I previously co-owned a profile shop called Pastels with my kind and awesome friend Floral.Bliss. I will love her forever and ever. Even before that, I opened my first shop --- a banner shop. I was a newbie back then and didn't know the basics of how to sell and maintain a thread. The shop later died.

Thanks for reading my wall of text. Proceed on to learn more about the shop and other unnecessary things. xD

April 7, 2007;; I finally typed this up for future use.

September 1, 2007;; The text was revised and the name was changed from Flavour// d r o p s! to Color . s p l a s h !

September 21, 2007;; Finally mustered the audacity to make a thread for this.

October 25, 2007;; I recently finished my finals. THEY WERE HARD. I'm currently finishing up the profile bribes then I'll go and finish my other regular slot orders. Thank you for your patience.

October 27, 2007;; I finished Snowflake's order and am now coding Pastoral's profile. Then I will continue with my regular orders. I excessively apologize for the lateness of my work.

December 17, 2007;; I started on a new batch of orders. Kami - kun's profile was finished first and Whisper.tale's long awaited profile is finally done!! I am so proud of completing that profile. Now I only need four orders to go. Ah, it is going to take a while. There will be a lag with the order progress since I'm going on vacation elsewhere as well as going beyond home boundaries. I mustn't sit on the computer for five hours anymore. BONUS UPDATE! I did a small revamp for the shop. Nothing dramatic. <3

March 19, 2008;; I got my wisdom teeth pulled out...which means I am no longer "wise". Just kidding. Anyway, orders will be on hiatus for the time being until I recover from surgery and school. And guess what? Utada Hikaru came out with a new album today (Or yesterday, since Japan is a day ahead)! I suggest you go check it out---it's pure genius.

May 26, 2008;; I have found my first boyband to fangirl over. SHINee! They're so young(14-18 years old). I'm jealous of them for being so talented and famous at such a young age. Their song "누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)" is addicting. Seriously, go listen. Noona, You're So Pretty is the translation. Noona is a Korean term boys use to refer to an older woman/girl. That doesn't apply to me since I'm not older than any of them besides TaeMin <3. Love that crazy-dancing-talented boy. I'm his noona by a couple months if we go by his Korean age, 15 I think? Or was it 16? I don't know! Maybe I'm not older than him after all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Step 1. Before ordering, please read the rules then check if slots are open.
Step 2. Post your order form on the thread. DO NOT PM ME.
Step 3. After posting the order, send the trade to me. Title your trade like shown: Order pg: (page number here); (amount here)
Step 4. I will confirm the trade showing that I am okay with your order.
Step 5. You accept the trade.
---------I work on your profile at this time.
Step 6. I will send a screenshot to you, see if you like it as it is or want adjustments. (There's a limit on how much I can change it.)
Step 7. If you approve then I will PM you the coding.
Step 8. Then the trade is finished.
Step 9. You are happy!

[b][size=24] OMGGGG. I WANT A PROFILE!![/size][/b]

[size=10]
[color=#3a8f74]Username[/color]: Put in either your username or the person you are ordering it for.
[color=#3a8f74]Style[/color]: The style that you would like your profile to be from the SAMPLE section. (e.g. Elude, Mesmeric, Pulsation)
[color=#3a8f74]Header Title[/color]:The text you would like in the header such as your username, nickname, real name, quotes, or a creative title.
[color=#3a8f74]Specific Header Quotes/Subtext[/color]:
[color=#3a8f74]Sections Wanted[/color]: Maximum number of sections will be six, extra sections will be 1k each.
[color=#3a8f74]Section Titles[/color]: If the regular section titles like About Me, Comments, Journal is too dull for you, please put in your desired titles.
[color=#3a8f74]Theme[/color]: An idea what you would like a profile to be centered around. I cannot guarantee that this theme will be followed. I like doing things my own way.
[color=#3a8f74]Colours Preferred[/color]: Choose colours you would like in your profile. I may add additional colours.
[color=#3a8f74]Any specific art or any other image[/color]: {Be sure to have permission from the original creator/owner if they are not rightfully yours.}
[color=#3a8f74]Additional Info[/color]:
[color=#3a8f74]Tip?[/color]: Tippers and tips are loved. <33 If you're not giving a tip, delete this part.

[color=#3a8f74]Total Amount[/color]: [/size]

Order Example
OMGGGG. I WANT A PROFILE!!

Username: Kazue-Hime
Style: H e a r t // BREAK
Header Title: Complex Simplicity
Specific Header Quotes/Subtext: I don't mind your smiles
Sections Wanted: About, Comments, Custom Section, Status Bar, Quilt/Patch.
Section Titles: About Me- The simple, Comments- The complex, Custom Section- Your smiles
Theme: Grungy, inky, anything you see fit
Colours Preferred: Grayscale-ish with pops of colors
Any specific art or any other images: None
Additional Info: If you can, I would like no scrollbars
Tip?: Yes

Total Amount: 100k + 1k for extra section

User Image

::Welcome & Updates
::How To's & Order Form
::Profile Samples
::Rules & FAQs
::To-be Done
::Links In & Out

User Image

Below are profiles I previously made. They will be your samples. The payment options can be in gold, sealed letters, monthly collectibles, or art. Keep in mind, I'm somewhat picky with art at times. Though, overall I prefer sealed letters, Cash Shop items and monthly collectibles.

REMEMBER! I will not use any image or artwork that does not belong to you. If you do wish to use art you received from someone else, be sure to ask their permission beforehand.

NOTE! Most of these samples are outdated, so don't expect your profile to look like this---only better.

User Image

__E l u d e {20,000g or 2 sealed letters}

__Includes:

______- A boxy layout with various shapes.
______- Some patterns, brushwork, and textures used.
______- Quilt/Patch section included if wanted.
______- Most suitable for abstract themes.
______- Maximum of four sections

________________________________More Samples: o

User Image

__M e s m e r i c {35,000g or 3 sealed letters}

__Includes:

______- The general style of layouts on websites.
______- Patterns, brushwork, and textures love.
______- Relatively large in length.
______- Light use of colour shades.
______- Maximum of six sections

________________________________More Samples: xo

User Image
__P u l s a t i o n {40,000g or 4 sealed letters}

__Includes:

______- Website-like and bloglistic
______- Many patterns, brushwork, and textures.
______- Heavily website influenced.
______- Unique style of brushwork used.
______- Suitable for both dark and light colours.
______- Maximum of six sections

________________________________More Samples: ox

User Image
__H e a r t // BREAK {80,000g+ or 8+ sealed letters}

__Includes:

______- A completely custom profile where I design most of the things in the profile for you
______- Plenty of patterns, brushwork, and textures.
______- A Custom Section included if wanted
______- Status Bar is included as an option
______- Heavy effort, made to be gorgeous <3
______- No set number of sections
______- This is a bribe slot profile

________________________________More Samples: oxox
User Image

User Image

01. No pagestretching.
-- It's very irritating for both the visitors and me.

02. Do not steal the graphics and/or coding.
-- Find your own originality. Everyone could create something that is 100% them.

03. Do not PM me your order.
-- I will read all the pages, there's no need to PM me.

04. No advertisements, spam, begging, and other pointless posts.
-- They are just plain annoying. Bumping is allowed, however.

05. Do not alter the profile, graphic, or coding in ANY way without permission.
-- It is parallel to stealing, and claiming something you did not do entirely.

06. Respect the people in this thread.
-- Self-explanatory.

07. Follow the ToS.
-- Like you should always do.

Q: Will you make me graphics instead of a profile?
A: Sure! I'm very lenient. PM me your offer, we'll work out a price.

Q: Can you teach me how to make profiles?
A: Umm..the usual answer is no. I have too much happening in RL. But on rare occasions I will teach you in brief.

Q: How many sections are allowed per section?
A: Six. An additional 1,000g is needed for each extra section, unless stated otherwise in the sample description or if I deem otherwise.

Q: Who do I send the trade to?
A: Me. Kazue-Hime.

Q: Why do you take so long to make a profile?
A: I'm sorry! I'm just slow but I tend to get it done in a month or so. If you're really impatient, send a PM my way. We can work something out. It all depends on my inspiration level.

Q: I have all the graphics done and all I need is the coding. Can you could code it for me? Or do you have to make all the designing yourself?
A: Yes. I will do the coding, at a small fee of course. And no, I don't need to do all the designing.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here. I'll be more than happy to answer!

Resources::
deviantart
brushworx
headlock
dafont
feel
moargh
More credits on my Livejournal.

User Image

User Image

Regular // S l o t s;;

01. CLOSED
    ___ &page 0
    Graphic Progress: 0%
    Coding Progress: 0%

02. CLOSED
    ___ &page

Bribe // S l o t s;;
    Remember: In order to get a bribe slot, the price must be at least 100k.

01. CLOSED
    ___ &page

02. CLOSED
    ___ &page

Special // S l o t s;;

01. Name of Customer Here
    ___ &page

02. Name of Customer Here
    ___ &page --

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2hx2qf][img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/Kazue-chan/buttonmf2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://xrl.us/94db][img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/Kazue-chan/buttoneti7.png[/img][/url]

If you would like to be linked, please post the code here on the thread. Under no circumstance should you PM your request to be linked. I prefer banners that are 88px by 31px. Anything bigger/taller than 450px will be textlinked.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

The following people I'm going to mention are those who helped pull me through hard times, regardless of what it was. They helped shape me the person I am today. And even though I try to be the friend they always wanted, they still believe in me.

Flora;; You taught me so many things. I learned to be dedicated and confident just like how you are. Did I ever tell you? You're the usually the only one in my PM Inbox. Thank you so much. I'm so glad we met. Do you remember how? I still do.

René;; She inspired me to graphic design with her own designs and banners. I always wanted to make those blendy, splatter designs she had. I always paid a daily visit to her graphic website, Homicide, which is now gone. The layouts she makes constantly leave me in awe and urge me to open up Photoshop. She gave me confidence and inspiration to continue what I love to do most. René, if you were ever to read this, isn't this too sappy? xD

Ani-san;; You were always there for me. I appreciate it so much, words aren't enough to describe it. I want to return all those times somehow, someday. Remember the times I kept pestering you to give me a picture so I could make you a profile that you would be proud of? We'll always be best friends no matter where you go. I'll be in your suitcase. But it seems like we're both drifting away.

User Image

kire_kistune209
I love your profiles so much, there super cute. XD

Floral.Bliss
Flora loves Kazue because she is always there for her.
Flora loves Kazue's profiles because they're so pretty ♥
Flora loves Kazue's shop because its awesome :3

And i'm not just saying this so i'll be put in the love and praise section xD <3

Fuzei-chan
Oh My <3

I do believe I've hunted down a pretty profile shop : D

Do you do art/profile trades?

Xunae
you are totally awesome.

Juliun
hehe can wait to see more finish profiles your are so amazing at this really you are ^_^

Pastoral
Gonna jump in here with a bribe slot, what-what. My profile is gross right now, and yours are so stylish!

&hearts | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | &hearts

o p e n <3

&hearts | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | &hearts

Feel free to order, despite the fact only one sample is up.
I will post more sample later. <33

<33

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kazue's shop is so pretty :3 -snuggles-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas