Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Darling

User Image

ω є ℓ c σ м є
to my
profile shop

ѕтαтυѕ
O P E N ░░░░░░░░ C L O S E D

Working and in grad school. If you really really want something from me and don't mind the wait, please send me a PM. I will likely only keep this thread open to display samples.

"Chinomi" means "a thousand beauties" in Japanese.
Banner vectors are from Xooplate, provided by the Creative Commons License.

Beloved Darling

User Imagexxxxxxxx✿ 07/01/14 :: Shop opened
xxxxxxxxx✿ 08/04/14 :: Updated rules and resources in FAQ
xxxxxxxxx✿ 08/28/14 :: Shop closed for the summer
xxxxxxxxx✿ 12/10/14 :: Updated resources in FAQ and modified thread
xxxxxxxxx✿ 12/16/14 :: Re-opened shop and updated resources
xxxxxxxxx✿ 12/30/14 :: Shop closed for the winter
xxxxxxxxx✿ 01/17/15 :: Updated FAQ and links in/out with media guides
xxxxxxxxx✿ 03/20/15 :: Updated previews and added a premade profile
xxxxxxxxx✿ 03/25/15 :: Added a freebie
xxxxxxxxx✿ 07/16/15 :: Re-opened shop
xxxxxxxxx✿ 09/02/15 :: Updated guide to order
xxxxxxxxx✿ 07/12/16 :: Remade Pokemon freebie
xxxxxxxxx✿ 12/13/16 :: Re-opened shop
xxxxxxxxx✿ 1/6/17 :: Shop closed for the winter

ωαιтιηg

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

--- ✿ --- ✿ ---

--- ✿ --- ✿ ---

--- ✿ --- ✿ ---

--- ✿ --- ✿ ---

--- ✿ --- ✿ ---

I work on one or two profiles at a time, so please be patient.

If I am working on your profile and you do not reply to my PMs for more than two weeks, your order will be cancelled and I will delete your code. Please inform me if you're leaving for vacation or forever, or else I will be angry for having done a lot of work for nothing.

Beloved Darling

User Image
            ɢєиєяαℓ

✿ Follow the TOS in this thread
            ✿ No flaming, trolling, etc.
            ✿ Do not quote the first page
            ✿ Suggestions are welcome

ɱɘ

✿ I code for both v1 and v2
            ✿ Profiles will be tested in both Chrome and Firefox
            ✿ I will not use copyrighted images for paid profiles (see FAQ below)
            ✿ I will not code with images that contain gore, nudity, or anything else inappropriate
            ✿ I can code hover sections (sliding, opaque, rotating, etc.), hidden music, custom sections and buttons, webfonts, etc.
            ✿ I will take three to five days on each order depending on how fast the customer replies to PMs and what the order asks for

Beloved Darling

User Image

ƒαq

✿ How much do I pay for a profile?

xxxxxDue to the marketplace inflation, I cannot set a proper price for custom profiles. Simply make an offer along with the details of your order and I will determine whether or not the price is acceptable.

✿ Where can I find free images to use with permission for a paid profile?

xxxxxIf you search "free stock images commercial use," in Google's search engine, you will find an abundance of websites full of resources. My personal favorite website to look for resources is Freepik.com. They have vector graphics, photos, and icons, most of which are offered for free. (You must check the license, though, because not all of them are.)
            xxxxxPlease keep in mind, though, that you are responsible for examining the license of each particular source you'd like to use. Just because it's posted on a website for everyone to see does that mean you can use it. The type of license must be specified along with the author's permission. If you can't find either of those, look for the website's terms of service, which should clear things up. You must make sure that the resources are free for commercial use (to be sold as an addition to another product, not by itself. More key terms are "public domain" and "Creative Commons License." "Public domain" basically means free for everyone to use for any purpose, and so does Creative Commons (though most have an attachment called "Creative Commons with Attribution," meaning credit must be given to the original creator in the user's work).

xxxxxMore resources are as follows:

✿ What do I do if there is a background image that I really want to use but I don't have permission to use it commercially?

xxxxxYou want it that badly, huh? Well, if there isn't a complicated position you want the image to be put in, I can give you the code to put it in your profile, and you can insert the image url yourself, no sweat. I'll lead you through the process.

✿ How do I make a special media url for a _____________ player?

xxxxxFear not! All your multimedia needs can be answered in this thread, which links to multiple multimedia guides.

Beloved Darling

User Image
xxxxxsαмρℓєs

xxxxxMy profile collection shows samples of my work.
xxxxxYou can also view my current profile.

xxxxxUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxv1 xxv2 xxxv2 xxv2 x↑ v2 Live Preview ↑

Beloved Darling

User Image

ƒяєєвιєѕ

xxxxxI practiced making profiles for fun before doing so for a profit. These are placed in order from oldest to newest, so you will probably be more impressed if you start from right to left, lol. They are free because they use images that are not mine, so they can't be sold.

xxxxxIf you would like to use any of the profiles below as your own, simply quote me or PM me and I will send you the code. I will not be taking payment for any of these, but donations are greatly appreciated.
            xxxxxHere is the link to my album, which shows each profile in the freebie section as well as all the details that each one offers.

V E R S I O N

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

1 User Image 2 User Image 3 User Image 4 User Image

V E R S I O N

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

1 User Image 2 User Image 3 User Image 4 User Image

Beloved Darling

User Image
      ρяємα∂єs

User Image User Image
      xxv1 xxv2

Here is the link to my album of premade profiles, which gives the details pertaining to each premade profile.
      Custom changes can be made to any premade profile upon request for extra gold if the buyer wishes for it.

Beloved Darling

User Image

σя∂єя ƒσям

✿ Type of profile: v1/v2
            ✿ Theme, colors
            ✿ Images, art
            ✿ Desired sections
            ✿ Type of multimedia (if applicable)
            ✿ Extra
            ✿ Offer

gυι∂є

✿ If you don't know the difference between v1 and v2, just pick whichever one you are currently using. For easier customization on your part, choose v2.
            ✿ Please check that you have permission to use the images. (See the FAQ for more details.) Also, I understand if you're indecisive when you don't have any images in mind, but if you do have something, please give me a link. It will save me a lot of a time from having to search for images for you and I might not find something to your liking.
            ✿ The less sections you ask for, the faster your profile will be done. In the case of v2, you must specify which panels, if not all, that you would like to be worked with. For example, if you have no intention of displaying your aquarium on your profile, then I will not waste time fixing it.
            In the case of ordering multimedia, please mention what kind you would like, NOT THE SONG. (For example, a Youtube video (pause/play button, play/pause button with volume button, short bar, long bar fixed at the bottom of the screen), Grooveshark player (playlist, small bar), Soundcloud (button, normal player), Billy Audio Player)
            ✿ Extra things could be hover effects, custom sections, etc. This is where you get more specific.
            ✿ Check marketplace pricing to make sure you are offering an acceptable price; I can't keep up with the inflation myself. Items of certain value are also accepted.
            ✿ Please be as specific and detailed as possible! This will help me a lot.

xxxxxSend your trade as soon as I accept your offer. I will not accept until I have sent the coding by PM, and before that I will have sent screenshots of your profile in the making and at its finishing to make sure it is what you want. After your inputting the code, please make sure that everything is in order and works fine. I'll help you if anything seems to be broken, but your profile must be set on public.

Beloved Darling

User Image

This is a record of my store's history.

вυץєяs

✿ strawberryalice ✿ 1bil + 1.01bil tip ✿ 25bil + 20bil tip
            ✿ Cheriasu ✿ 1.5bil +500mil tip
            ✿ Lona Eagle ✿ 200mil +100mil tip
            ✿ Sexy Fox Samurai ✿ 500mil
            ✿ Bum Flavoured Bubble Gum ✿ 600mil
            ✿ -I-Kawaii Shivers-I- ✿ 3bil
            ✿ Zviya ✿ 1.5bil
            ✿ Prinz-x-Zay ✿ 500mil
            ✿ o Ms Charming o ✿ 2bil
            ✿ solisyu ✿ 3bil + 100mil tip
            ✿ Detective of Royal Crown ✿ 1bil + 200mil tip
            ✿ xXxDesired Jinx ✿ 3bil
            ✿ Happy Foxcore ✿ 5bil ✿ 5bil
            ✿ Beetles Juice ✿ 1bil
            ✿ General Isaac Jackson ✿ 6bil
            ✿ MrFolgers ✿ 5bil ✿ 4bil
            ✿ Synical Sin ✿ 4bil
            ✿ Lolliwa ✿ 3bil
            ✿ Wav3y RMS Don ✿ 5bil
            ✿ PikaGasmic ✿ 3.1bil + 500mil tip
            ✿ Cassandra Sandsmark ✿ 8bil
            ✿ KerroKerro ✿ 6bil
            ✿ Asph0del ✿ 1.5bil
            ✿ Ventruz ✿ 5bil + Mystery Scene
            ✿ CryingRainnn ✿ 5bil
            ✿ ll Life-Deity ll ✿ 50bil
            ✿ Ashley is Goddess ✿ 5bil
            ✿ CrystalsNDreams ✿ Michael's Wings + 10bil + 1bil tip
            ✿ Typical Logic ✿ 20bil
            ✿ That One Salty Hoe ✿ 15bil
            ✿ Wren Larksong ✿ 20bil
            ✿ yoshinono ✿ 6bil + Crystalline Diamonds and Ice ✿ 9bil
            ✿ Hashtag Madness ✿ 7bil
            ✿ ByunBaek-Hyunie ✿ 10bil
            ✿ AnayaThePatient ✿ 18bil
            ✿ Fusselkeks ✿ 30bil + 5bil tip
            ✿ Sehrlock ✿ 50bil + 4bil tip
            ✿ R i R i n n i e ✿ 20bil
            ✿ Beautrice ✿ 20bil + 5bil tip
            ✿ Umi_Inoue ✿ 18bil
            ✿ Tokiioo ✿ 15bil
            ✿ Damsel Dis ✿ 8bil
            ✿ MIKKI ✿ 100bil
            ✿ ElliotLi ✿ 15bil
            ✿ Caoimhe Has Fallen ✿ 25bil
            ✿ Narvali ✿ 20bil
            ✿ Hanrie Kemp ✿ 40bil
            ✿ eventerrr ✿ 1bil
            ✿ Rococo Ssi ✿ 70bil
            ✿ Nogcha ✿ 50bil
            ✿ Love Therapy ✿ 15bil + Workshop Flora
            ✿ Ace de ViI ✿ 20bil + Cadenza Veloce (2) + Monthly Collectible for July 2016 (4)
            ✿ FIRETRUCK ✿ 25bil
            ✿ Revelyon ✿ 32, 559, 291, 919g + Obsessive Admiration
            ✿ HisMeow ✿ 20bil
            ✿ Svenhilda ✿ 25bil
            ✿ Flipping Ina ✿ 10bil
            ✿ Peachy Sol ✿ 35bil

Total: 976, 369, 291, 919g
            + Mystery Scene
            + Michael's Wings
            + Crystalline Diamonds and Ice
            + Workshop Flora
            + Cadenza Veloce (2)
            + Monthly Collectible for July 2016 (4)
            + Obsessive Admiration

∂σиσяs

✿ RainbowZ color ✿ 2mil
            ✿ Lvinia ✿ 10mil
            ✿ -PokEdsie- ✿ 1bil
            ✿ Simply Mashi ✿ 3bil
            ✿ CryingRainnn ✿ 4bil

Total: 8, 012, 000, 000g

Beloved Darling

User Image

LINKS IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/profile-shop/t.92816341/][img]http://i.imgur.com/td8mUaw.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/profile-shop/t.92816341/][img]http://i.imgur.com/fsBzqWq.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you would like to affiliate, simply tell me and I will check out your store. I will only accept banners that are 200px by 40px.

User Image

Beloved Darling

Beloved Darling

Beloved Darling

Beloved Darling

Beloved Darling

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

First bump.

User Imageуσυ ɑяє ωση∂єяƒυℓ♥`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Quick Reply

Submit