Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Puppy

>>>>>User Image

Graphics & Coding: by princess ammie for princess ammie xxxxxStatus: Hiatus (ish) // No Rush Orders

Hello. As the page title states, I am taking a hiatus for the month of November. This does not mean you cannot post orders, it just means that I cannot guarantee they will be completed before December. I will still be checking into gaia and if I find some free time, I will be working on layouts. Thank you for the understanding.

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( FOLLOW ME PLEASE ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxF O L L O WxxxG A I A ' SxxxT O Sxxx

Follow Gaia's ToS.
                                                      I shouldn't have to say this, but just to be sure.
                                                      If you fail to follow their terms of service,
                                                      you will be reported.

xxxxxxxxD OxxxN O TxxxS T E A Lxxx

Absolutely, never steal.
                                                      This means do not browse the samples and
                                                      take a finished layout. I'm not asking for much,
                                                      all you have to do is ask for a layout.

xxxxxxxxS H O WxxxR E S P E C Txxx

Be respectful to both myself, and other customers.
                                                      Please no flaming, trolling, or cussing anyone out.
                                                      If you have a problem with someone,
                                                      talk to me, and I will take care of it.
                                                      There should be no need for fights here in my thread.

xxxxxxxxH O WxxxT OxxxO R D E Rxxx

Please fill out all forms correctly.
                                                      Do not alter any forms.
                                                      They are the way they are for a reason.
                                                      Please only post the forms here in the thread.
                                                      Do not send the form to me in a pm.
                                                      It messes with the coding sometimes.

Quote me if you wish to order,
                                                      so Gaia will notify me of your order.
                                                      Be sure to quote me before you post.
                                                      If you go back and edit your post
                                                      so you're quoting me, it will not work.
                                                      The proper form for quoting someone is as follows...

[quote="princess ammie"][/quote]

Just to clarify, when you order from me,
                                                      what you are paying for is the coding I do for the layout.
                                                      (e.g. positioning images, adding space for text and status bars)
                                                      the images are provided for free.
                                                      If you would like to order just images,
                                                      please pm me, because I do not have a freebie thread set up.

xxxxxxxxB ExxxR E A S O N A B L Exxx

Rush orders are not always appreciated.
                                                      It's nice to ask me first
                                                      to see if I'm able to do an order
                                                      for you in a short amount of time.

Be sure to pay for your completed layout before using it.
                                                      You can pay for it as you order,
                                                      or after it's completed, I don't care.

Tips are always optional,
                                                      but they are very much appreciated.

If it looks like I haven't been online for awhile
                                                      feel free to message me on discord.
                                                      This is my ID Ammie#5330

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M exxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( TRUE STORY ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxG A I AxxxH I S T O R Yxxx

I originally started on Gaia in 2008. I've been hacked once, attended four Gaia panels, been a part of six graphics shops, and switched to platinum currency. I use to roleplay on gaia more often than I do graphics, but there's so many active roleplayers around ^^ I'm beginning the process of expanding my novel/world into a video game, a show, merchandise, and an overall community so I haven't had as much time for roleplaying. If you're interested in helping out, or just want to learn more about the story, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

xxxxxxxxJ O BxxxA N DxxxH O B B I E Sxxx

I am a full time Film Student majoring in producing. I enjoy singing, writing, baking, the occasionally video game, and editing graphics. Mostly I enjoy helping other people. I can only do so much of each hobby for myself, I prefer to work for others. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, don't be afraid to post here. I will not be accepting rush orders that do not give me at least 24 hours (that's 24 hours from when I've noticed your order). At the moment, I do not have internet at my apartment. That means I can only work on coding while I am at school, or on Sundays. This means I will need a few days to complete each order. If I tip your post, it means you are accepted. I almost never decline an order, but if I need to for some reason, I will quote you.

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________S a m p l e s_____________P r i c e s_____________S a m p l e s_____________P r i c e sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( LET'S MAKE A DEAL ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxS A M P L E Sxxx

Character Layouts : [ x ]
                                                      Test Thread: [ x ]
                                                      Thread Layouts : [ x ]

If you feel like your order is taking awhile, don't be afraid to stalk my test thread.
                                                      I might have started it, and have just been busy.

xxxxxxxxP R I C E Sxxx

I've been away from the shop scene for awhile,
                                                      so I'm currently charging whatever you think the layout is worth.
                                                      I prefer art > gold > items
                                                      If you want to place a rush order, you will either have to pay more or trade items as well.
                                                      If you're still unsure of what to pay, here are the averages I've received since opening the shop.

Character layout: 800 plat ( 8.000,000,000 gold)
                                                      Thread layout: 10000 plat ( 100,000,000,000 gold)
                                                      Just coding: 500 plat ( 5,000,000,000 gold)
                                                      Just graphics: free

These are all suggestions, I do accept less or more. I want to give everyone equal opportunity to have nice layouts regardless of their gaia wealth.

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________F o r m s_____________F o r m s_____________F o r m s_____________F o r m sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( FILL-IN-THE-BLANK ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxR E G U L A RxxxP O S TxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#9ecbc8]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]PICTURE PERFECT[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#c4c4c4][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]User Name:[/b][/color] specify if you ould like your username included in the layout or another name
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Graphic Type:[/b][/color] What type of layout would you like L-shaped one with borders, dividers, go ahead and describe it to us.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=gray][b]When you need the layout done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxR O L E P L A YxxxC H A R A C T E RxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#9ecbc8]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]PICTURE PERFECT[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#c4c4c4][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=gray][b]When you need the layout done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxT H R E A DxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Title:[/b][/color] The title of your thread
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Type:[/b][/color] What type of thread is it, quest, bump, art, shop, role play, etc.?
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Banners:[/b][/color] Put the different banner titles here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Extras:[/b][/color] If you would like a side bar, divider, buttons, etc. please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Coding:[/b][/color] Yes or no? Basically, do you want it coded, or would you just like graphics from the artist?
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Size(s):[/b][/color] If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your desired thread.

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________G a m e s_____________G a m e s_____________G a m e s_____________G a m e sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( WINNER ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxB U M PxxxC O N T E S Txxx

All bumps must be numbered to qualify.
                                                      When you've completed bumping,
                                                      just shoot me a pm with the page number you completed on
                                                      and I'll be sure to send you your prize.
                                                      Bumps do not have to be consecutive.

Any one who bumps 50 times in this thread,
                                                      will get their choice of either a free layout, or 3,000 plat.
                                                      This contest can be won an unlimited # of times.

xxxxxxxxP A G ExxxC O N T E S Txxx

If you are participating in the bump contest,
                                                      and you are the first poster on one of the specified pages,
                                                      you will not receive the prize.
                                                      It must be either an order, or part of a conversation to qualify.

The first person to post on pages 7, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23, 27, 33, 38, 42, 47, 50, 55, 59, 62, 68, 71, 73, 78, 80, 84, 89, 92, 97, and 100
                                                      will receive a free layout

Lonely Puppy

User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________L i n k s I n_____________L i n k s O u t_____________L i n k s I n_____________L i n k s O u txxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( SHARE ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxL I N K SxxxI Nxxx

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/picture-perfect-layouts-open/t.104213461_1/][img]https://i.imgur.com/GVpaANy.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/picture-perfect-layouts-open/t.104213461_1/][img]https://i.imgur.com/EcZAmPB.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxxL I N K SxxxO U Txxx

User ImagexxUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image
                                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff