Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                          Hello, and welcome to Kiss Land. My name is Aeiya, I am the owner and your
                          guide for the evening. I am looking forward to meeting and conversing with you all,
                          and I hope I can adequately fulfill all of your needs over the duration of your stay.

Here at Kiss Land, I offer high quality, fast, & reasonably priced graphics. I
                          specialize in customer satisfaction by completing orders efficiently & effectively.
                          I go above and beyond to satisfy and meet the needs of our customers down to
                          the very last dot. I mainly specialize in thread layouts, but that doesn't mean
                          I don't offer anything else ! If you would like something other than a thread
                          layout, just ask. I don't bite, and I'm sure we can work something out.

User Image
                          July 31st, 2013
                          changed shop name
                          complicated revamp

June 30th, 2014
                          over irl drama
                          finally back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

[r ō ō l z]
                    a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior.
                    a standard, law, ruling, guide, precept, order.

xx Follow the Gaia Online T.O.S.
                    It's really not a very hard concept to grasp. What happens to you when
                    you violate the T.O.S. is beyond my control, so just don't do it please.

xxNo stealing, copying, or anything of that nature.
                    While I would be flattered at the fact you're plagiarizing my work, if you
                    do so happen to steal/replicate any one of my orders or even my shop
                    graphics or coding, I will not hesitate to report you. I put a lot of time &
                    effort into my work and for someone to just cruise through and steal my
                    ideas and work? Well now, that's just flat out rude. Don't claim my work
                    as your own either, it's the exact same concept. I now watermark all of
                    my graphics to prevent this from happening, so keep that in mind.

xxDo not cancel or alter the trade once it's been sent.
                    You might think you're slick enough to rip me off, but trust me I will notice.
                    I don't have time for people who are indecisive and don't know what they
                    want to order or where they want to order from. However, I understand
                    things do come up where the trade may need to be canceled, so just
                    talk to me about it. I'm very understanding about things. Also, I will not
                    start your order until you send the trade. It's one of the things that I'm
                    a stickler about, so don't complain that your order hasn't been started
                    in x amount of time when you haven't even sent me the trade yet.....

xxDo not rush me.
                    I cannot stress this rule enough. My orders usually take up to a week,
                    and sometimes it could take longer. I can't think of anything more rude
                    than when someone quotes me getting an attitude because I'm "taking
                    too long on their graphics." I included the "deadline" option in the order
                    form for a reason, so if you have a date you need it by please include it
                    there. I do rush orders, which means you become a priority, but you'd
                    have to bribe me extra high considering you're basically cutting everyone
                    in line.... and nobody likes being cut in line.

xxPlease follow all of these rules.
                    All of my rules come from the various experiences, both good and bad,
                    that I've had in the PG over the past 3 years. These rules are here for
                    both the customer's benefit and my own benefit. Thank you for reading.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                    Kiss Land is a bribe shop. If you don't already know what that is, then
                    basically you're offering me an amount of gold based on the complexity,
                    deadline, and number of banners you're ordering. The sooner your
                    deadline, the higher your bribe should be. The more complex your
                    order, the higher your bribe should be. The more banners you want,
                    the higher your bribe should be. I think you get the concept now....
                    Idek what to charge anymore, inflation is so bad. Just know it should
                    be above 1mil, cause anyone can get 1mil now. If you bribe me for
                    a rush order, your order will be top priority and you will get to cut
                    everyone else in line. If your deadline is less than a week, it's
                    automatically considered a rush order. However, a rush order bribe
                    needs to be substantially higher. The higher the bribe, the better your work
                    will come out. My thread layouts come with unlimited banners, unlimited
                    sub-banners or anything of that nature, animation (if you chose so),
                    affiliation banners, full customization, and if you want coding it will be
                    minimal. Basically I can do whatever you'd like. Like I stated earlier,
                    Kiss Land is here to fulfill the needs of all of my customers to the dot.
                    Just so you know though, I'm best at vintage, girly, grunge, & nature
                    styles. I won't turn you down if you order something else, just saying.

User Image
                    I will love you forever and ever if you bribe me with one of these.
                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
                    User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
                    User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Click the flowers for my samples.
                    They're in order from newest to oldest.
                    User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                    The process of ordering is fairly simple. Click the link below to go to the
                    forms page, copy and paste the code into my shop, not the form thread.
                    Fill out the form and try to be as descriptive as possible. Once you're done,
                    go ahead and submit the form. Make sure you quote me. Wait until I quote
                    you that your order is accepted, and as soon as I accept it you may go ahead
                    and send the trade. I will not start your order until you send me the trade. If
                    you've read all of the above information and are interested in ordering, feel
                    free to go ahead and click the image below, it will take you to the order form.
                    User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                    OPEN
                    order status not started
                    date started xx/xx/xx

0% completed
                    ████████████████████

User Image
                    OPEN
                    order status not started
                    date started xx/xx/xx

5% completed
                    ████████████████████

User Image
                    OPEN
                    order status not started
                    date started xx/xx/xx

0% completed
                    ████████████████████

User Image
                    OPEN
                    order status not started
                    date started xx/xx/xx

0% completed
                    ████████████████████

User Image
                    OPEN
                    order status not started
                    date started xx/xx/xx

0% completed
                    ████████████████████

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65955461_1/#1][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/RemzieChu/88x31-KL.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65955461_1/#1][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/RemzieChu/200x40-kl-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

99mockingbirds.com
                    deviantart.com
                    shizoo-design.de
                    brushking.eu
                    tumblr.com
                    weheartit.com
                    dafont.com
                    colourlovers.net
                    tumblr.com

& Last but not least, I'd like to give credit to The Weeknd for
                    giving me my shop title. Listen to his album title single, "Kiss Land."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Devoted Sweetheart

Username : Apoplexic
Thread Name : Temp of the Damned (doesn't exist yet, so no link! biggrin )
Regular Or Animated ? : Regular
Size: 200x40
Color Scheme : Orange, Black, Red
Describe how you want it : Actually, can I pay for the entire thread's worth of banners?
Anything else ? : You're awesome! biggrin
TOTAL: Bunches.

Devoted Sweetheart

Okay! Thanks.

Devoted Sweetheart

ohaizombies
Apoplexic

order accepted.
i'll go ahead and bump you up to first slot since i have nothing to do. xD
send the trade for 750g, i won't accept until it's done and meets your approval.

Thank you! Trade sent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces