Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Welcome to EarlySummer Breeze! This. is a .bribe .shop, .and .as
                      such, I'll only .have two slots, as I .already am too, a college student.
                      Before you order, please make sure you've read everything ;3 In the
                      meantime, stay and chat!

!! Special thanks to Strawberry Sonata for helping me coding herself the reorganization of the shop <333 !!
                      Please visit her shop :3

Announcements!
                      01/08; Hello everyone! First, I'm glad to be back, I've missed everything a lot. I've been absent due to college, this last year has been unusually busy, apart from other RL things. I'm on holidays now, so I can afford to come back, for a certain period, in which I'll return to profile making. I have to apologize to those who ordered before I left and never heard of me till now. To those, if you want your profile to be done, drop me a PM and we'll arrange it again, for free obviously.
                      04/15; I'm back, and working asap! <33
                      04/07; Hello! First, I apologize for all the time I'm taking to finish the current orders. Reason is, I have a final coming up next week; so once it's gone, I'll be able to work once more and finish everything. Thanks a lot for the patience and expect me shortly!
                      09/21; I give up, I really miss this, and even though I'm busy irl, I'll open one slot so I can keep in practice :3. Proper samples can be found here, in my DeviantArt account .
                      05/30; Announcement! I'm really sorry, but I can't continue with profile making. Everyone, please cancel your trades, I will finish them but not now, or anytime soon.RL is very very busy and I'm drowning with things to do. I'll finish them around august~september, when I expect to be free. Obviously, you won't pay but don't expect them anytime soon. I'm really really sorry, I should have foreseen this, but I didn't; I thought I could manage all my activities, but I can't. Again, I apologize.
                      04/24; Freebie no more! From some months, it has been available at Imbri Profiles. Go there for a lot of premades profiles for free!
                      11/16; Reorganized & is now OPEN! <3

R U L E SUser Image
                      1. Please keep it PG-13; and within the Gaia TOS
                      2. Don't stretch the pages~
                      3. Don't steal the codes/graphics/anything! In other words, my effort.
                      4. Please don't advertise here, there are specific forums for that :3
                      5. Isn't summer coming where you live? Highlight here & answer me! feel the breeze!
                      6. Read everything on the first page before you order :3
                      7. If you make an order, please don't cancel it later.

Introduction & Rules | Samples & Order list | Links in & out | Extra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

S A M P L E S
                      Click the thumbnails to view samples.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image ...MORE

W I L L . D O
                      *v1/OldSchool profiles.
                      *Small animations & hover effects~
                      *Include as many pictures as you'd like
                      *Work with brushes, textures, etc.
                      *Completely customize Status Bar (Add,Pm,etc),
                      Gaia Header & smilies of Questing, Donated, etc.

Must have permission to use images.

W O N T .D O
                      *v2 Version/Flash profiles.
                      *Code a profile made by you/another artist.
                      *Use pictures without artist's permission.

slots!
                      S L O T S
                      01. Zhiskel ~ pg. 247
                      02. xxx

Introduction & Rules | Samples | HowTo & Order list | Links in & out | Extra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

R E A D. B E F O R E . O R D E R I N G
                      * Slots are ~6OOk. Offer according the difficulty of your order.
                      * You may offer items, pure only, or a combination. For Art trades, ask.
                      * Please .provide yourself .the pictures;. along .their permission .to use it in the .profile.
                      (If the image is off dA and you don't have an account, I can ask for permission for you).
                      Also, by Gaia's ToS, I'm not allowed to use copyrighted pictures.
                      *As I said, I'm .in college, so .I have a .busy schedule, so .don't hurry. me up, please. I'll
                      keep you updated with the progress.
                      * Please, .please, give .me quality .pictures! I may have .to .ask .you to. change. it if .the
                      picture is too small or the quality's too low.
                      * Give me as much as details as you want! You can tell me what you like and also what
                      you don't like, so I won't use it without knowing in the profile. That way, I'll have a better
                      idea of what you want, so think carefully about everythign before ordering~

H O W . T O
                      1. Check if the status is OPEN. if it's not, then please wait till it is. Don't send anything if
                      it's closed; I won't answer.
                      2. Fill the form and wait till I see it and approve it. When I do, send the trade.
                      3. I'll send you a watermarked. copy of .your profile; we can .change .anything .at. this
                      point.
                      4. When you're happy with it, I'll finish the trade & send you the code.

O R D E R F O R M

[color=#005280][b]01.Username for the profile;[/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]02.Picture & permission; [/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]03.Colors;[/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]04.Other text ~optional (ex. lyrics, quotes,etc.) Tell me what should I use them for. [/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]05.Sections (About, Journal, Multimedia, Details, Comments, Signature, Friends, Wishlist) ~optional; You can customize their titles | For Multimedia section specify if you want a space for a playlist or only the Play button.[/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]06.Custom Sections? ~optional; How many & their titles[/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]07.Details; (Give me your idea for the profile, tell me everythiun you want/don't want it to have)[/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]08.Extra stuff (ex. font you want, hover effect desired, etc.) Goes for the coding as well. [/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]09.Summer is coming!; [/b][/color]
                      [color=#005280][b]10.Offer;[/b][/color]

Introduction & Rules | Samples | HowTo & Order List | Links in & out | Extra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

User Image
                      [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60283989][img]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab185/x_ohsailor/button2_zps329e5ed1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                      [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60283989][img]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab185/x_ohsailor/button_zps69b08ff4.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                      [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60283989][img]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab185/x_ohsailor/minib_zps3450f470.png[/img][/url]

EarlySummer Breeze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User Image
                      User Image User Image
                      User Image

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Oh! Nothing here, move along!

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Unbeatable Seeker