Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm open again guys woah

If you had placed an order before hiatus, read the announcement on page 53 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
woooo i'm back <3 0.92 92.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

User Image

UPDATES;;
May 15, 2011;; THREAD OPEN <3
September 12, 2011;; BACK FROM HIATUS! OPEN

Welcome! Chirp is a current style profile shop! I try to keep my prices affordable,
but I need this to be worth my time. Profiles can take numerous hours, especially
coding them. This is a bribe shop, meaning you offer what you think it's worth.
If I like the theme you're going for, I'll take a lower price. But if it's boring, cliche,
unoriginal, etc, then I'll expect a higher price. Once you order a profile, I guarantee
you will like it. I will remake it numerous times just to please you!

SLOTS STATUS;FULL!!!
one.Mew Muffin//page 53/ style 2b -- 10% done
two.Broken Fatality // page 55 // style A -- 30% done
three.closed

When slots are full!
If you really want a profile, you can still fill out a form but the offer must be at least double the normal minimum offer. If you want to buy from me, don't be discouraged by full slots! I don't stay full for too long.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ONE. Don't be rude !

/sensitive ;c

TWO. Don't steal my stuff! !

Do your own work >:l

THREE. Don't cancel orders !

Once we agree on a price and the trade is sent, the deal is final.

FOUR. Feel free to ask questions !

Ask questions if necessary. When setting up your profile, I ask that you first check here
            to see if your question has already been answered. If it has not, please ask!
User Image

► STYLE A Very experimental. If given the proper inspiration (good details, nice pictures),
            these can be very fun. But without a good idea, you better have a good offer.
            These can take me some time, so be patient. I prefer you provide at least one picture
            for me to use. 60% idea, 40% offer.

Examples: I have way too many examples. You can just browse them here.
                  If you prefer an example, just link me in the form.

► STYLE B Simple. I usually make them quickly. These are mainly for gold. You can
          provide a background, or state a simple graphic that I will make you.
          20% idea, 80% offer.

User Image

Post the form in this thread! Wait for a response. Send trade if accepted. I will send
            you a WIP at some point. When I tell you, confirm the trade and I'll send you the code.
            PLEASE do not rush me! I'll do it as fast as I can. I have a life.

►You can offer any amount of gold or item(s) over the minimum price! My
                wishlist always has items I'm dying for. The higher the offer, the better and
                faster the profile. I will also accept art trades if I like your style. MAYBE
                even graphic trades. The items below are autoslot items, meaning if you offer
                one of these, you will have a slot no matter what. Even if I'm currently full.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

► STYLE A
          Minimum Offer; 100K.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ccinok/profileplease-1.png[/IMG]
          [color=#542437][size=12] [b][u]STYLE ONE, PLEASE !!![/u][/b] [/color][/size]
          [color=#53777A][size=11] Provided images;; (GIVE CREDIT)
          Overall theme;;
          Colors;; (preferably a color palette, but I will accept hexcodes.)
          Content & headers;; (content such as about me, comments, etc. The header is what you want the content to be called.)
          Screen resolution; (if you don't know, just click [url=http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/]HERE![/url]
          Fonts?; (Pick at www.dafont.com)
          Which example(s) do you prefer?
          Extra info?;
          OFFER?; If you don't provide an offer, I will probably ignore you.

► STYLE B
          Minimum Offer; 20K.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ccinok/profileplease-1.png[/IMG]
          [color=#542437][size=12]STYLE TWO PLEASE![/size][/color]
          [color=#53777A][size=11]Style 1 or 2?
          Colors? (hexcodes or color palette)
          Background? (If you provide a picture, give credit to the artist)
          Content?
          Extra info?
          OFFER?
User Image

My current profile is the spotlight!
            I spent around 6 hours in total on this profile. It was inspired simple by this color palette.
            PLEASE feel free to give me your feedback! Just comment me!

User Image

The spotlight is my current favorite profile I've made!
            If your profile is in the spotlight then you can order a profile for half price! (You'll order like
            normal and I'll just cut your offer in half.)
User Image

Check here for the FAQ! If you're confused after that, pm me.
            Feel free to use the freebies! Just keep the credit on!

User Image User Image

New freebies are always being made, just be patient. Feel free to give
            me any ideas you have for a freebie profile!
User Image

Post in the thread if you want to affiliate!
            200x40 and 88x31 only please.
            I don't support sign shops.

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/dnp-c/t.71761019/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz124/iBLiSSFUL/CHIPRIE.png[/img][/url]
            User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/dnp-c/t.71761019/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz124/iBLiSSFUL/CHIRP898X31.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
Costumers rock my socks.
bold = good payment. (Over 300K)
underline = returning costumer
heart = amazing payment. (Over 1 MIL) These people make me wet myself.

Feel it in your bones | Renia goes RAWR | Karu Black | Suzuki Gonkura | shoylue heart | ll Amulet ll |

❤FEEDBACK.❤
Here, I will put exact quotes from my customers.

karu black
O_O omg I love it! OMG I can't believe how good it looks! All i can say is OMG! heart lol. And it scrolls! I love it!!! heart I know you had trouble with it but it really really really came out great!

Suzuki Gonkura
O GOD I LOVE IT. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Shoylue
My profile is just magnificent. ^^ It makes me feel like a part of Gaia. You did an incredible job artistically, technically, and in your customer service. I WILL be returning should I want another theme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff