Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

// HELLO //
                                  Requests | Waitlist | Events
                                  STATUS: Inactive. Requests are put on the wait list. Sorry. Work is being a b***h to me.

I am Apol. 21. Guidance Counselor. I've been in Gaia for years and I have not used my time effectively. I never had any success with digital drawing, but I tried. I'm only good with traditional art. Anyway, I'm going to start this thread again together with my diary-journal-random thoughts literary entries. Just to show people that I can also write good literary pieces if I really put my mind into it. Well, I'm always available for offers. For the love of gold! Ignore this, it will only take up your time.

ALBUM // in here are my samples

What I do?

SIGNATURES
                                  LOGOS
                                  GIFS
                                  BANNERS //threadtags

I do donations. I accept gold or random gifts for payment. If I'm not busy at work, I might do gifs for free (but only on Sundays).

FAQS:

YES, I play League of Legends. I did signature requests in the forums as well. But our forums went down and only a few people come and visit.
                                  NO, I'm not as good as talented as everyone here in Gaia. But I'll give your request a shot.
                                  YES, I sound desperate but I promise I won't let you down.
                                  NO, not because I am lenient, you can get away with begging or rushing me. I'm human too.

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          REQUEST FORMAT
                                          [b]Name:[/b]
                                          [b]Images/Graphics/Video Link:[/b]
                                          [b]Description[/b] [i](in details)[/i][b]:[/b]
                                          [b]Text[/b] [i](specified where in the image to be placed)[/i][b]:[/b]
                                          [b]Animated or not:[/b]
                                          [b]Additional effects:[/b]
                                          [b]Bribe/Donation:[/b]

// REQUESTS
                                          -Le Azure-
                                          - open
                                          - open

// CLAIM HERE
                                          Professor Willebus
                                          -Le Azure-
                                          -
                                          -

// FEES are negotiable
                                          Prices: Bribe me. 100 Platinum + or any item from my wishlist (check my profile, too lazy to post here. Teehee.)

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

// AFFILIATES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          -

// EVENTS
                                          I made an art drop thread in CB, seems to me like I enjoyed these 5-minute doodles.
                                          -
                                          -

// GOOD GAMES WITH LULU
                                          01-15-2017

01-20-2017

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

AAAAND.. IT'S OPEN. 1ST 10 REQUESTS. NO CHARGING FEES.

Waffles

Hi! great designs! goodluck! I was checking out this thread and I've read that you're a guidance councilor, awesome! I've worked as a lecturer at a university before and I have great respect for people in your field.

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

Hickory Rabbit
Hi! great designs! goodluck! I was checking out this thread and I've read that you're a guidance councilor, awesome! I've worked as a lecturer at a university before and I have great respect for people in your field.
Wow, thanks for noticing. So what keeps you busy nowadays? What lectures do you conduct?

Waffles

Apolita Ferrero
Hickory Rabbit
Wow, thanks for noticing. So what keeps you busy nowadays? What lectures do you conduct?

Well, I taught literature and English speech 'til last month at least. I was laid off because the shift in our education system reduced teaching loads in college. I'm currently job hunting while waiting for the results of my licensure exam. I may not continue teaching thought, I'm not very confident about it sweatdrop

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

Hickory Rabbit
Apolita Ferrero
Hickory Rabbit

Well, I taught literature and English speech 'til last month at least. I was laid off because the shift in our education system reduced teaching loads in college. I'm currently job hunting while waiting for the results of my licensure exam. I may not continue teaching thought, I'm not very confident about it sweatdrop
Do happen to be a Filipino?

Waffles

Apolita Ferrero
Hickory Rabbit
Apolita Ferrero
Hickory Rabbit

Do happen to be a Filipino?
Yep, hehe 3nodding

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

Requests are free and we're open!

Trash Noob

Idk how to place a request here... do I just place down a gif and ask for text?

Solztize's Oppa

Skilled Ladykiller

14,375 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
how to request? emotion_kirakira
love those lol gifs, and was happy to see soraka was one of them emotion_bigheart

Ign4rus's Waifu

Wife

Rumaty Ivan
love those lol gifs, and was happy to see soraka was one of them emotion_bigheart
Yes, I really love how Soraka is too OP and yet people take her for granted. Wew, I forgot to make a format. Anyway, I've already edited my post

Axilmeus
Idk how to place a request here... do I just place down a gif and ask for text?

FORMAT HERE

Solztize's Oppa

Skilled Ladykiller

14,375 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
Apolita Ferrero
Rumaty Ivan
Yes, I really love how Soraka is too OP and yet people take her for granted. Wew, I forgot to make a format. Anyway, I've already edited my post

FORMAT HERE

I'm so happy I got S on her and got the purple flag > u <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas