Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors since 6/16/08

1 100.0% [ 1015 ]
Total Votes:[ 1015 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 505 506 507 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Phantom

_

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    AVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXT
    AVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXTAVATEXT

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T E X T _ A V A T A R _ A R T _ E M P O R I U M

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

W E L C O M E ! ORDER NOW!

A V A T E X T_is an avatar art shop with a twist. The art is created entirely by text. These graphics can used in signatures, as bumps, and even in post formatting. Make a statement with your text avatar art.

A N N O U N C E M E N T S :
    APRIL 18, 2008 — Work on thread started.
    JUNE 16, 2008 — Thread opened! XD
    NOVEMBER 21, 2008 — Prices reduced! (10K meant less 6 months ago)
    MARCH 1, 2009 — Shop deleted. 0_0
    MARCH 2, 2009 — Shop resurrected. A very nice mod investigated the claim that I use a generator. Needless to say that I was acquitted. I use PhotoShop for my art. :]
    MARCH 25, 2009 — Bump prize raised to 200 bumps.
    APRIL 4, 2009 — Bump prize raised to 500 bumps. It was a consensus! ^_^
    JUNE 16, 2009 — AVATEXT turns one year old! Free art was given out to anyone who posted an order on this day only.

B U M P _ P R I Z E S :
    Bump 500 times and get some free art of your choice! Frugal questers, this is a great way to get some art for free! Please number your bumps! There are no limit to the number of winners or how many times you can win. Once you've bumped 500 times, fill out and post a form but put "FREE (BUMP PRIZE)" in the price section. Also, you don't have to, but if you could space your bumps out over a couple of days, instead of all at once, that would be nice. Make sure to send a trade with nothing in it just to let me know that you've completed your bumps. ^_^

B U M P _ P R I Z E _ W I N N E R S :
    • Little kiki star
    • Little kiki star
    • iSoRockU2
    • Monochromaniac
    • Duckiezhmmletmethink
    • Muxie
    • P0RNC0RN
    • Muxie
    • iHime_Downunder
    • Sorahmmletmethink
    • twnpeeks
    • Duckiezhmmletmethink

F A Q :
    How did you do that?
      I don’t really want to reveal my methods. I do not use any generator, I use PhotoShop for all the work in this shop. biggrin

Do you use a generator?
      Of course not. Thanks for the compliment, though. ^_^

Do you only do avatar art?
      Sorry, but I'll only do avatar art.

What font do you use?
      Verdana 10pt bold. I use that because it's Gaia's choice font.

Is your art signature safe?
      You betcha! Always has. Always will be. That's actually how I chose my dimensions.

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

G A M B I N O

User Image

Invisible Phantom

E D M U N D

User Image

Invisible Phantom

SERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUS
    SERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUSSERIOUS

BUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESS
    BUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESSBUSINESS

P R I C E :
        »_5K

B R I B E : [A Bribe creates a slot and pushes you to the front of the list]
        »_10K

S L O T S :
    1. OPEN
    2. OPEN
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN

S A T I S F I E D _ C U S T O M E R S :
    heart = tip!
    1. -C h ii b i A n g 3 l--[x]
    2. galaxy girl-[x]
    3. xxxcookiexxloverxxx heart -[x]
    4. X-LatiN KinG-X-[x]
    5. LexusMum-[x]
    6. HisuiNekome heart -[x]
    7. Harmonie_Kaia-[x]
    8. TehDarkling-[x]
    9. Verdancy heart -[x]
    10. `Duckster heart -[x]
    11. Tactful heart -[x]
    12. Brotherhood of Steel-[x]
    13. Gxz heart -[x]
    14. Modern Genesis heart heart -[x]
    15. tailedxbeast-[x]
    16. HaPpY_KiDs_GeT_CaNdY-[x]
    17. Kilani-[x]
    18. Freaksword heart -[x]
    19. sw33tdreamz heart [x]
    20. L O V 3 S_ B L I N D heart [x]
    21. Craven Morehead IV [x]
    22. ForsaknAngel heart [x]
    23. Sir_Chewwwy [x]
    24. iFluffy Mrsnuggles heart [x]
    25. aZn_anGeL_158 [x]
    26. twnpeeks heart heart [x] [x]
    27. Xxsky_goddessxX [x]
    28. x-0-xRockakesx-0-x heart [x]
    29. Freaksword heart
    30. Wicked Lilith Thing heart [x]
    31. l-hime-l heart [x]
    32. Duckiezhmmletmethink heart [x] [x]
    33. xxNew York [x]
    34. ForsaknAngel heart [x]
    35. Dragon_Rider_Mitzuka [x]
    36. chickadee1010 [x]
    37. Inferno1020 heart [x]
    38. X-ButterFly-Effects-X heart [x]
    39. xxSaspra heart heart [x]
    40. DarkSide Desires [x]
    41. Kyuketsuki_goshujin heart [x]
    42. Kylaena heart [x]
    43. Kaylipoo [x]
    44. jimmy4lag heart [x]
    45. Zuedo heart [x]
    46. niki is a ZOMBIE [x]
    47. iHAINECROSS heart heart [x]

Invisible Phantom

ORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDER
    ORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDERORDER

P R O C E S S :
    1. Complete the order form (copy the contents of the gray box below, paste it into a new reply, fill it out) and post it.
    2. Send trade to me with corresponding amount and the page number of your post in the trade title.
    3. When I'm finished, I'll confirm the trade and send you a preview.
    4. If you like what you see, complete the trade.
    5. Then I'll send you the code via PM.

[size=24][b][color=red]» O R D E R [color=white]_[/color] F O R M «[/color][/b][/size]
      [size=18][color=red]Place URL link of desired avatar(s)[size=8](please host image on Photobucket)[/size][/color][/size] — your link here
      [size=18][color=red]What color would you like the background? [size=8]Examples of background colors: white, black, middle gray, transparent.[/size] [/color][/size] — your response here
      [size=18][color=red]What actual letters would you like the art to be comprised of? [size=8](Ex: your username)[/size][/color][/size] — your response here
      [size=18][color=red]Would you like your username highlighted once? If so what color?[/color][/size] [size=8][url=http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/writheinpain/gaia/DuckiePink_1.png](example)[/url][/size] — your answer here
      [size=18][color=red]Would you like your art bigger than 500px in it's largest dimension?[/color][/size] [size=8][color=red](Ex: 750px. Note: All art is signature safe by default, unless requested otherwise)[/color][/size][/color] — your answer here (either signature safe or a size bigger than 500px)
      [size=18][color=red]Total cost:[/color][/size] — your total here
      [size=18][color=red]You must send the trade now [size=8](put the page number of the form in the trade title).[/size][/color][/size] — YES, MASTER. @_@[/list]

Invisible Phantom

FRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDS
    FRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDSFRIENDS

T W N P E E K S

User Image_
    User Image

D U C K I E H M M L E T M E T H I N K

User Image_
    User Image

i H I M E_D O W N U N D E R

User Image_
    User Image

M U X I E

User Image_
    User Image