Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Phantom

Shoohey
PandaPastels

Omg, sorry I'm so late in replying.
But yes! That would be a great help!
Would you be sending me some samples or should I send you lines to try out?

No need to apologize. It's sort of my first for acting so I don't have samples. Sending lines in a "PM" most definitely I will give it a shot.

Sent you a pm. ' w')/

Dapper Noob

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PandaPastels

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm wondering if you still wanted people for the voice acting things. I can do a wide range of voices, plus I can sing (If that means anything). If you need a recording of me, just let me know! Also, warning... my mic is not that great. (sorry.) sweatdrop

Sweet Phantom

DaniDoddles

We're still looking. Would you happen to have any samples? Or should I send you some lines? (Also what role would you be auditioning for?)

Dapper Noob

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PandaPastels
DaniDoddles

We're still looking. Would you happen to have any samples? Or should I send you some lines? (Also what role would you be auditioning for?)

Honestly, I'm not looking for a single specific role, but if you could send me various lines and how you would like for me to say them, I can send you my recordings trying it out. ^-^

Sweet Phantom

DaniDoddles

Sent you a pm!

Dapper Noob

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PandaPastels

Awesome! And those will be said as my natural voice, or make it sound like a specific gender? sweatdrop (Sorry for all the questions)

Sweet Phantom

DaniDoddles

You could do whatever you want and whichever gender you want. (Unless you want to try both?)
We have a female role open, a few male roles open, and some young roles open. (Both male and female)
It's up to you, really. I hope you enjoy voicing out the lines! ^^
PandaPastels
Hello everyone, my friend and I are working on an otome visual novel and we'd like some voice actors/actresses to help with our project.
This is a non-profit project as the two of us are still students, but proper credit will be given.
For the quality of our work, here is one of the sprites I was working on: (She's a side character who dies early in the game)
User Image

As of now, we're mainly looking for male voice actors, but we're still looking for someone to voice the main character who is female.
Most of you will be getting a lot of lines, so if we pick you, please be ready for some true commitment to the job.

(Male) For voice ranges, we are looking for some younger voices, teenage sounding voices and one that's in let's say the 20's to 30's.
(Female) For the main character, we are looking for a teenage sounding voice, though we haven't decided on whether we want it high-pitched or low-pitched.

If you're interested, please leave a comment, preferably with some samples.
If you don't have any current samples, feel free to tell me and I can give you some sample lines to voice out. smile

Thanks for taking your time to read this~ heart
I'm actually a voice actor, I can provide almost any male voice you want. Message me if your interested, we can skype or something to determine whether or not you want to take me on for this project.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff