Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I'm currently looking for voice actors to help with a small trailer I'm putting together.

I'm looking for 5 Males (Sounding between the ages of 19 and 28 ) and 6 females (Sounding between the ages of 10 and 25)

I'm looking at ways to compensate anyone and everyone, right now I'm offering sketches for those who audition and those selected are entitled to a full colored commission from me. But will try to find other ways if art doesn't interest you

I have lines that you can use to audition and character personality/voice details
You can also provide samples of anything you may have done previously

If you have questions please feel free to ask, I can be reached here through PM or by responding in this thread. You can also contact me via Deviantart or email @ jessicassommer@hotmail.com
Im interested

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Tiffany Brick 3
Im interested

Yay! I'd love to have you try out, however is easiest for you.
Idoma
Tiffany Brick 3
Im interested

Yay! I'd love to have you try out, however is easiest for you.
It's night here so I had to b quiet huhu

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

No worries! I'll be checking it out as soon as I get home!! Can't wait to hear it!
Idoma

No worries! I'll be checking it out as soon as I get home!! Can't wait to hear it!
I think I'll be a good narrator lol

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm interested in trying out ^^
I have some samples here.
I'll do a proper reading soon, I've gotten some new equipment since that ^ and I'm eager to try it out.
Also, I work for free if that is any incentive XD

Friendly Friend

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Idoma
I'm currently looking for voice actors to help with a small trailer I'm putting together.

I'm looking for 5 Males (Sounding between the ages of 19 and 28 ) and 6 females (Sounding between the ages of 10 and 25)

I'm looking at ways to compensate anyone and everyone, right now I'm offering sketches for those who audition and those selected are entitled to a full colored commission from me. But will try to find other ways if art doesn't interest you

I have lines that you can use to audition and character personality/voice details
You can also provide samples of anything you may have done previously

If you have questions please feel free to ask, I can be reached here through PM or by responding in this thread. You can also contact me via Deviantart or email @ jessicassommer@hotmail.com

hi! I'm really interested smile maybe I can email you myself reading samples if you still need me though. Female voice here smile

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
If you are still looking I might be able to audition. Might is because I'm entering High School soon and I will be busy and so if you don't quote me I won't know in time. Also, can I audition for 2 characters or just one?

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
allmostanyone
I'm interested in trying out ^^
I have some samples here.
I'll do a proper reading soon, I've gotten some new equipment since that ^ and I'm eager to try it out.
Also, I work for free if that is any incentive XD

Checking them out now!

CallMeZui_Ginger

Email is perfect!! Everything is still open right now as it requires a joint decision and my partner in crime is still on the fence

twinsister27

We are still looking so please feel free to audition if you have the time ^_^ And you can audition for as many as you'd like.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Idoma

Yay! ^-^ Now all I need to do is wait for the next few days to pass, within said days ask/convince my mom irl to let me send an audition, and hopefully make my voice sound like a 10-year-old girl! *thinks for a minute* I might know someone Gaiawise who could do that role if it isn't taken, but I have to ask her...Question: Are Inari and/or Mei taken?

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
twinsister27

Yay! ^-^ Now all I need to do is wait for the next few days to pass, within said days ask/convince my mom irl to let me send an audition, and hopefully make my voice sound like a 10-year-old girl! *thinks for a minute* I might know someone Gaiawise who could do that role if it isn't taken, but I have to ask her...Question: Are Inari and/or Mei taken?

Everyone is still available as of this time as it has to be a joint decision and my partner in crime has trouble deciding ^_^;;;

So if you known anyone who might be interested please feel free to tell them.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Idoma
twinsister27

Everyone is still available as of this time as it has to be a joint decision and my partner in crime has trouble deciding ^_^;;;

So if you known anyone who might be interested please feel free to tell them.

I PMed her about it, but she's not on so we might have to wait for her PM back to me. Also, I just thought she might be able to do it, I just don't know. I told her in the PM that I am not forcing her to audition for Mei.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Idoma

Can I submit it through Photobucket?
I like the privacy settings in it.

Inquisitive Detective

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100