Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Businessman

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I need to perform a song in my class that fits my "type" which is nerd. It needs to be male lead, baritone(most males are so it doesn't really matter), and a nerd. Plz Help I've been searching a lot so I'm trying to get suggestions from any source I can!!
how about this song or go to youtube and look up there music I think that is what you where looking for right?

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Slenderman4ever
I need to perform a song in my class that fits my "type" which is nerd. It needs to be male lead, baritone(most males are so it doesn't really matter), and a nerd. Plz Help I've been searching a lot so I'm trying to get suggestions from any source I can!!

Tonight at 8 from She Loves Me fits perfectly. The character is fits what you're looking for because the character is a bit of a geek and in the play he's been writing letters to this girl who lives in town that he's never met her or seen her before(keep in mind this is back in 1949) and he basically exaggerated and lied about himself quite a bit, which brings us to now.

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
here, if you need the sheet music, I have the pdf of all the songs from that play.

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
How about "What do you do with a B.A. in English?" from Avenue Q? Actually Princeton's character in general might be a good idea. I think it sits on the higher side of baritone but probably doable for most baris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff