Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

I used to play the flute, but was stolen two years ago. Nothing hurts as much as having something you love ripped away or taken from you, and my flute had been my companion for many years. For over eleven years, I had the same flute. Right now, I'd give anything to play, but I can't. An old friend of mine had an extra flute she was going to give me, but her and I haven't talked about it in forever, and I don't wanna just bring that up out of the blue.

I also play the clarinet, oboe, and sax. I also dabble in the trumpet a bit, but the flute was and is my primary instrument.

I'd like to take up the violin, cello, and piano someday.

Prophet

Guitar, bass, drums, and piano
I play synth, guitar and bass. I can also scream pretty awesomely!

Hilarious Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Heh, here we go...

Guitar, bass, drums, hand percussion, flute, piano, ukulele, banjo, and mandolin. I worked in a music shop for a couple years and got bored when no customers came in... sweatdrop

Shy Pumpkin

Sola Fide I

Nice! I've always wanted to learn the guitar. I tried drums a few times, it was pretty fun.

Cryptorchrist

Very cool! biggrin

AgentVector09
Heh, here we go...

Guitar, bass, drums, hand percussion, flute, piano, ukulele, banjo, and mandolin. I worked in a music shop for a couple years and got bored when no customers came in... sweatdrop

My mum bought be a Ukelele about two years ago so I could learn (I told her I was wanting to learn a new instrument), I really love it. I think it's so neat how you and the other's who've replied play so many instruments. I've always wanted to work in a music shop, it just sucks that people don't really go to them as much anymore. I feel like people don't appreciate instruments and musical ability anymore. Really, the arts in general too.

Hilarious Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
strawberryalice
Sola Fide I

Nice! I've always wanted to learn the guitar. I tried drums a few times, it was pretty fun.

Cryptorchrist

Very cool! biggrin

AgentVector09
Heh, here we go...

My mum bought be a Ukelele about two years ago so I could learn (I told her I was wanting to learn a new instrument), I really love it. I think it's so neat how you and the other's who've replied play so many instruments. I've always wanted to work in a music shop, it just sucks that people don't really go to them as much anymore. I feel like people don't appreciate instruments and musical ability anymore. Really, the arts in general too.

I worked at a major store, really... it was like the WalMart of music stores. People are just getting increasingly busy... but I can tell you from personal experience, art is not dead. It's just lying dormant... kinda. I guess people aren't as out there as much anymore. If they're anything like me, they're upset that the successful musicians are so manufactured now. razz

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I can clumsily play the piano, and I know one song on the recorder.

My main instrument of choice is always my voice though. 3nodding

Loving Elder

I guess I need to update. My main is piano. (over 25 plus years on that o.o)<3 Been playing violin, the flute and the erhu.
With piano I can play other instruments that are similar with the piano keybo
ard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas