Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Hey guys. Yeah, looking for some mmo suggestions. Nothing in particular really. I am used to the system and combat of Tera, so if there is anything similar, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I am still fairly new to the mmo genre, but I am open to anything. Also, prefer free and something that can handle wellish on a w7 laptop. :/ Cause I'm not fancy

Invisible Hunter

I suggest SWTOR, I can make a new character and play with you

Lonely Prophet

Tera's combat system is pretty unique in the gaming community atm. The only other game I've seen to "Mimic" it was Vindictus, and you could argue Tera took the idea from that game but hey.... live and learn right?

SWTOR functions like World of Warcraft does(Hotkey based combat). If you're looking for an MMO, I'd recommend using mmohuts.com

It's got the ability to look at reviews of the games in question, and it allows you to make your decision based on the pros and cons they have laid out for you....bear in mind though, that the reviews are rather dated, and I do not think they've updated their older games to reflect whether or not the servers are running still or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff