Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

Pretty much I have a list I wanna try. But im only gonna try 1 maybe 2. Out of this list
Dragon’s Nestv
Runes of Magic
Fallen Earth
Age of Wushu
RaiderZ
Tera
Lord of the Rings Online
guild wars 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic

First person to recommend a game ill join and on their server. And if anybody can really convince me ill join their game too.

Send me a pm or post here.

Shy Genius

Blessed Genius

Gidme
Pretty much I have a list I wanna try. But im only gonna try 1 maybe 2. Out of this list
Dragon’s Nestv
Runes of Magic
Fallen Earth
Age of Wushu
RaiderZ
Tera
Lord of the Rings Online
guild wars 2

First person to recommend a game ill join and on their server. And if anybody can really convince me ill join their game too.

Play guild wars 2 on the maguuma server =D

The Meretrix's Husband

Gidme
Dragon’s Nestv
Runes of Magic
Fallen Earth
Age of Wushu
RaiderZ
Tera
Lord of the Rings Online
guild wars 2

Tera is a really great free game, I personally recommend it... As much as that means from a stranger ha ha.
Gidme
Dragon’s Nestv
Runes of Magic
Fallen Earth
Age of Wushu
RaiderZ
Tera
Lord of the Rings Online
guild wars 2

Guild Wars 2 is decent. SWTOR I've heard is good as well.

GW2 also plays well as a single player style game but there's not a lot to do in it without others.
I have played about half of those MMOs on your list and most of them are fun at first but end up sucking and/ or asking you to pay money.

On that list i would recommend either:
Star Wars the Old Republic Online
or
Guild Wars 2.

However, overall i would highly recommend my personal Favourite
Archeage

If you have not seen it yet you should give it a try!

Game Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzB4Q42fyCQ

Website Link:
https://www.archeagegame.com/en/play-for-free/

Funny Dance Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTJkatoAv44&list=PLzwHYoiO42P3zOWG3JNur2fHj7irvd77N

Fashionable Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*shrugs* ehhh wakfu it's a french tactical mmorpg it is also f2p unless you like tactics and such then you might like this game

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Guild Wars 2 is pretty fun, you don't really need to be required to party with others. All monsters/world bosses are shared tag, including doing quests and events. If you are interested in roleplaying, there is Tarnished Coast-US and Piken Square-EU, they're both unofficial RP realms.
FFXIV has a free trial if you wanted to try it out. You can download it from the Lodestone or Steam will give you the ability to try it out before you commit to it.

There is a great community for this game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff