Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the posts above I just started playing this via steam and it's rather confusing on what to level and which stat points to focus on, I'm playing Eliotrobe because it's basically like a Mesmer from Guildwars2 lol. I do have to admit the artstyle of wakfu is very nice, I'm in the NA server i think it's called Nox? well if you have steam PM me that and we can play

Fashionable Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HelloeyebeMikey
Like the posts above I just started playing this via steam and it's rather confusing on what to level and which stat points to focus on, I'm playing Eliotrobe because it's basically like a Mesmer from Guildwars2 lol. I do have to admit the artstyle of wakfu is very nice, I'm in the NA server i think it's called Nox? well if you have steam PM me that and we can play

ahh you are playing an eliotrope i can suggest a build for you c8 a lovely build made by my friend
I first played the game in open beta and they've made a lot of improvements over the years. However, it still feels like they put more effort into Dofus than Wakfu in terms of content.

I have four characters above lv100 but I only really played on my lv134 Panda before I quit a couple months ago. I love that they buffed my class with the revamp and the exp grind wasn't so bad, but the low population and empty market killed it for me. It's impossible to find the set pieces you need on the market due to the low population of players.

I tried gathering all the ingredients to craft a set but the items I need are at a 1% drop chance from lv130s. After a week of grinding i had 8/28 items that I needed to craft just 3/5 set pieces. So I saw that it was a huge waste of time and I haven't touched it since. This is after having grinded a Solomonk.

Fashionable Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Neon Shmoofee
I first played the game in open beta and they've made a lot of improvements over the years. However, it still feels like they put more effort into Dofus than Wakfu in terms of content.

I have four characters above lv100 but I only really played on my lv134 Panda before I quit a couple months ago. I love that they buffed my class with the revamp and the exp grind wasn't so bad, but the low population and empty market killed it for me. It's impossible to find the set pieces you need on the market due to the low population of players.

I tried gathering all the ingredients to craft a set but the items I need are at a 1% drop chance from lv130s. After a week of grinding i had 8/28 items that I needed to craft just 3/5 set pieces. So I saw that it was a huge waste of time and I haven't touched it since. This is after having grinded a Solomonk.

hnnng i feel this pain alot
Truculent_Ghost

I was anticipating the Heroes update before I quit. I took a glance at the forums and it seems like it's still being fine-tuned.

However while I was there, I came across the current pvp merit point exploit that people seem to be abusing in order to get the best gear in the game. As far as I'm aware, this hasn't been addressed by either the moderators or the dev team and it's created a lot of friction in the game's community.

This lack of communication between the dev team and the community is the reason why updates never meet player demands or expectations. It's also the reason why player complaints go completely unanswered, whether through the support system or the forums.

It sucks because I love tactical games and Wakfu doesn't really have a competitor outside of Ankama's older baby, Dofus. I do want to play this game but it just feels like all the effort would be wasted on a dying game with a dwindling community.

One of the most disheartening things was after the game went f2p, it prepared itself for a Steam release which was expected to bring an influx of new players, but the rise in population never happened.

Fashionable Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Neon Shmoofee
Truculent_Ghost

I was anticipating the Heroes update before I quit. I took a glance at the forums and it seems like it's still being fine-tuned.

However while I was there, I came across the current pvp merit point exploit that people seem to be abusing in order to get the best gear in the game. As far as I'm aware, this hasn't been addressed by either the moderators or the dev team and it's created a lot of friction in the game's community.

This lack of communication between the dev team and the community is the reason why updates never meet player demands or expectations. It's also the reason why player complaints go completely unanswered, whether through the support system or the forums.

It sucks because I love tactical games and Wakfu doesn't really have a competitor outside of Ankama's older baby, Dofus. I do want to play this game but it just feels like all the effort would be wasted on a dying game with a dwindling community.

One of the most disheartening things was after the game went f2p, it prepared itself for a Steam release which was expected to bring an influx of new players, but the rise in population never happened.

I might quit wakfu because of that i love wakfu but then i hate it at the same time :/ plus i despise the toxic community in nox there are certain people that i realllyyy hate at alma. I really hope that they will fix pvp but thennn they'll go "nawww soon :^]"
I have a level 119 Sadida, level 100+ Sac and level 100+ Eni on Nox.

I don't really play anymore but if people need help leveling or something I'd be happy to help.

Time-traveling Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
No eliotropes here? sad I'm alone

Fashionable Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eliotropical