Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Raven
I'm involved in an art auction currently where you can bid on a custom portrait from me! click click!. GO BID. XD

The Raven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

□□□ SEND THE TRADE RIGHT AWAY
□□□ For the items that don't have an order form then just ask for the items you want
□□□ DO NOT PM me orders
□□□ Please read the FAQ & Rules

Get your attention I hope XD heart
Enjoy your stay!

heart ~hundreds~ of happy customers served since October 24th, 2003! 4laugh
Ogre was my 100th customer!! /omg

Above are my shop's resident lolitas ^ ^ Cheer them up will you?

heart For the next couple of weeks I'll be vacationing with my friends down states! So I decided, I will make a temporary shop for people to order from since I didn't want to really close up for two whole weeks. This shop will be nulled once I get back and TBH will be re-opened~

Enjoy, and have a great last bit of summer all!

These are unlimited and will always be so! The following are samples, as said below you can dye their fur, in fact, some seem to enjoy it. Erm, by the way.. if you get a pink one, please remember she's not a marshmallow peep. ^^; Each of these cost just 50 gold each!

Here are some very cute plushies designed specifically for your lovable pet. I reccommend getting at least one of these for them, the trip from here to your house could be long and everyone likes something to cuddle with!

Each plushie is only
30 gold, and have been tested to prove that they last a lifetime! (Well, with our bunnys anyway.. dun give it to one of Khele's big kittys! Grah! x_x'')

I'm betting you're an anime or video game freak. Come on, most of us are, that's why we flock to the cute-sprited Gaia Online. Maybe you'd like a plushie of your favorite character, yes? Maybe I've even made one, yes? These were created with my own base, no you can not have it or use it.

Each plushie is only
50 gold, and lovelovelove being cuddled~

ANIME: B L E A CH~// heart
If you'd like to make a series suggestion, feel free!

In addition to character plushies, we also have character dolls. n_n I actually collect these IRL. *hugs her Pullips* I'm a dork I know n_n;~ I'll try to make these when I can. They take hours though, because of the complicated shading and etcetera. That's why they are priced a little higher than most of my shop items. I hope this is okay with my fans!

Each of these dolls are only
100 gold, and are the perfect travel partner~! heart

ANIME: S E R A M U U N~// heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sailor Mercury -- Sailor Mars -- Sailor Jupiter -- Sailor Venus

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Each of these small dolls are only
50 gold, and are very good buddies for your miniature adoptables.

GAME: F F X - 2~// heart
Rikku (Thief) -- Yuna (Gunner) -- Paine (Warrior)

If you'd like to make a series suggestion, feel free!
**Credit for the bases used on my "Pixel Dolls" goes to Hannah, for her superb work click this link~!

Just what are Communicons? Well, they're like Cell Phones. But better. n.n They're cute little flying robotics that will follow you around (well, as long as you please so), and do errands, favors, and just in general be your pet. ^^ Some of these can have quite the spunky personality, so we suggest you leave your important business phone calls to normal phones.. in case your Communicon decides to go all kungfu on the caller and hold your calls hostage. C_C

All Communicons come with reception wings, a plug cord that retracts back into the body when not in use, and spheres that will let you know when you are recieving a call and who is calling. Be prepared though, some Communicons like to take on the emotions and voice of their caller.. can be quite scary so don't let angry people call you too often ok c_c;;

Each Communicon costs just
50 gold each. These come with a nice metal color with vibrant glowing inside parts. Just specify which color you'd like in your order heart The color choice only affects the non-metal colored parts.

I looove yummy things and drinks! <3 I try to make new ones when I can n_n *nibbles on a goldfish cracker*

We decided to move the Cola to a dispensing machine for your fast shopping needs! Also, some people got confussed with prices, hehe. Our head chef is currently trying to make some without the secret *K*LLWWW9 ingredient, one that will keep the taste and keep your drink-happy bunnys from being pulled over by police for terrorizing innocent Gaia bystanders (Hyper-drunk bunnys are killer bunnys..).

Anyway, Cola is available for
20 gold a can! It helps soothe the nerves of these bunnys, I reccommend at least one can for the ride home.

The colas have recently been redone, a nice new can and a refreshing new tingly flavor! I also made some new flavors.. expect more in the future. n 3n

Mmm I love sugary things, don't you? Yes I do, though don't give too many of these to your pets.. they'll go WHOOSH and BANG and WOW with excitement and hyperocity. Yeah I know, I'm crazy. ^^v Anyway, each of these things costs just
50 gold each and is super good, some things are described below if they need it!

Starcandies Bag: These cute japanese-influenced star candies are petite in size but taste veeery yummy! They're all in soft pastel colours and come in Lime, Grape, Blueberry, and Cherry! Each bag is wrapped in a cute pink ribbon and given my bunny-sticker of approval! Please note that these only come in ONE flavor, which is of all the pre-mentioned four combined.

Sparkly Lunatic

Spiffyness!
ninja heart Hope you have fun wherever you are Kilani ^^.
Have fuuuuun <3
Quote:
Fluffy Plushies

One Kero-chan please. =3

Quote:
Pixel Dolls

One Yuna, one Rikku, and one Paine. =3

Have fun on your trip, we'll miss you! =D
Which state are you going to?
Have fun, Kilani! whee heart

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points