Welcome to Gaia! ::

READ THE FIRST POST

OR LOSE GOLD 1 100.0% [ 468 ]
Total Votes:[ 468 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 4669 4670 4671 > >> >>> »|

READ EVERYTHING. The How to Order, Rules, and FAQ are there for a reason. -_- Failure to do so will make chibi Duo sic his panther on you.

User Image

RULES:(Failure to follow these rules will result in me using this ~> User Image to beat you senselessly)
1. NO STEALING, EDITING, OR REDISTRIBUTING. Obviously -_-
2. Be careful of what you order. Since I have different versions of the same character, you must make sure you order the right thing and send the right amount.
3. Do NOT PM me for whatever reason. If you have a complaint or a suggestion, please post it on the thread.
4. Do NOT ask me when I'll be finished. Not even if you're 'just curious.' I am not on constantly. I have a life even if you don't. Even if I'm posting in here doesn't mean I time to take care of orders. Asking just makes me hate you and encourages me to move slower than usual.
5. Make sure your PMs are open. So I can send your order to you.
6. Be polite. There's no use in arguing with me because I probably won't change my stance. So just accept it and move on. Your arguing will probably result in me reporting you for harassment.
7. Try to refrain from chatspeak. It makes me unreasonably annoyed.
8. Do NOT quote any of the store posts.
9. No refunds.
10. Do NOT stretch the page
11. Images STAY ON GAIA. You may not put them anywhere else (Myspace, xanga, etc)
12. Do NOT copy anything from this first post or anything from the store for your own store. This is almost as bad as art theft. I've worked as hard on this post as my art, and originality is key. -_-
13. Do NOT use the images in any way without my permission. This includes bump signs, banners, advertisement, etc.
14. If you want to buy a limited, make sure you read ALL of the limiteds post (post 6). They have their own rules.

15. If you host with photobucket, MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS PRIVATE.

FAQ:
Q: Can I order? Is the shop open?
A: Yes.
Q: How many can I order?
A: As many as you want.
Q: Are there any discounts?
A: No.
Q: I don't know the price, can you add it for me?
A: No, the prices are all clearly marked, and most computers have calculators. (Start arrow programs arrow accessories arrow calculator) Or if yours doesn't, that's why we learned how to add in elementary school.
Q: Why are there X's? Can I still order them?
A: The X's and lines are there to prevent people from just stealing the images. You can still order them.

Q: Can I buy these for a friend?
A: Yes, but I will have to deliver them, so leave a username. Make sure your friend knows how to save the images onto their own server.

Q: I want a character that you haven't made yet. Will you make it?
A: You can bribe me to make them. You offer and I say yes or no. I won't make anymore anime chibis, unless you bribe me an insane amount.
Q: Why did you cancel my trade?
A: Most likely you did not read the rules. Send the trade again once you've read 'em. Even though you should have read them in the first place -_-
Q: Is there an order form?
A: No.
Q: How do you make these?
A: Sorry to burst your bubble, but I use only standard Microsoft Paint.
Q: Can I get a past limited?
A: Yes, but it will cost 6k.
Yes, I know this is a hefty price. It is only to keep these images LIMITED. So no whining. -_-

HOW TO ORDER:
1. Post order on this thread.
2. Send trade with page number of your order in the title immediately afterwards. There's no need to wait for an okay. I will confirm once, and then you will confirm a second time. Your side of the trade should now be green.
3. Wait for me to confirm a second time.
4. YOU confirm trade. This means that I now have your gold.
5. Receive order via PM.
6. Upload all orders onto your own servers please. If you do not know how to do so, click here. I am NOT responsible for images after you tell me they have been saved.

UPDATES:
8.30: Kouzuki Kallen, Sayoko, & Rolo flower!
9.1: Anya flower!
9.12: Setsuna flower!
9.20: Plenair & Guilford flower!
9.26: Millay flower!
10.12: Xingke flower!
12.22: Ltd Pokeball Tree!
1.7: Farfellow flower, Goldeen!
1.8: Shishido & Yuushi flower!
1.9: Espeon; Natsuo, Yoko, Grimmjow flower, Isane, Soi Fon, & Nemu flower!
1.10: Kyouraku flower!
1.18: Rakshata & Tianzi flower!
1.19: Hayate flower!
1.20: Nnoitra & Tomoyo flower, Flareon!
1.23: Leafeon, Szayel flower!
5.29: Germany flower!

BLACKLIST: People who are never allowed to purchase anything or even to post in my shop.
Akira_Yotaki (for art theft and lying about it)
KitsuneFun and MisuteruX (for trying to bypass my graylist system)
Anya! XD (for accusing me of art theft)
[ShironX] and Rye Saskae (for repeatedly breaking the rules and threatening to report me, and for making a mule to bypass my blacklist system)
Momijisama (for harassment)
happybunnysan (for harassment)
Serenity A. Sasaku (for accusing me of ripping customers off -_-)
Sasami10 and Star of the Twilight (for using a mule to bypass my greylist system)
MYSTIC~WING (for art theft from a customer)
starladyplace (for art theft)
bsblltaz (for art theft and for trying to resell my dolls)
foresaken_wolf (for art theft)
arialphan and thedumdum (for using a mule to bypass my rules)
ninja watches over you (for repeatedly breaking the rules)
eri-so (for art theft from a customer)
Yatari (for art theft and for trying to resell my dolls)
xSw3etlilan6elx (for redistribution)
XxunknownfoolxX (for art theft)
sweet_otaku, sugarhigh_otaku, and roxyjill (for harassment)
UchihaFreak (for breaking the rules)
Artemis Enzeru (for breaking the rules)
Nurse Trixie
Misakichi_Suzuhara
princessofkittens and Maddytheprincess (for breaking the rules)
fluffy_kittens_of_hell (for breaking the rules)
sakurachan02(for breaking the rules)
The_Keyblade_Alchemist
Ryuura Narazu, Ryouga-Kun, and Silver Chain Dragon (for using mules to try and order even though I refused service)
banana piexeL (for art theft, he tried to sell my freebies -_-)

GRAYLIST: People who are never allowed to purchase limiteds or participate in events.
GigaSeifer
Lifeless Angel
[ Sandy ]
Crystalized-Secret
xxRaevynxx

Please help me to feed these pets. It even works when they're full, so click away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I found these on a website called Yume Studio (http://www.yumestudio.it/angychan/) and give full credit to the artist, 'Angy-chan' who gave me permission to use them on 6-13-04 by email)
I found these on a website called Julies Dolls (http://www.turtlebug.net) and give full credit to the artist, 'Julie' who gave me permission to use them on 6-13-04 by email)
I found these on a website called Kawaii Kiwis (http://www.kawaiikiwis.tk/) and give full credit to the artist, 'Momochan' who gave me permission to use them on 12-17-05 by email)
I found these on a website called If Looks Could Kill... (http://iflookscouldkill.org/) and give full credit to the artist, 'Jo' who gave me permission to use them on 4-3-05 by email)

Sister shops:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Special Events: none at the moment
Felines, Rabbits, 'N Things:

Cloudakos (5g each)
User Image

Winged Egg Keys (15g each)
User Image

Random Letters (25g each)
User Image

The Queen's Perfume (40g each)
User Image

Felines/Rabbits (75g each)
User Image
User Image

Holiday Felines/Rabbits (100g each)
2005:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
2006:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Elemental Angels (75g each)
Snow: User Image
Shadow: User Image
Fire: User Image

Moose/Bear Plushies (100g each)
Nitemare:User Image
Angelic:User Image

Nekomos (125g each)
User Image
Anime One, Gaian NPCs:

Anime Mascots (50g each)
User Image
Kumagoro, Spinel, Kero, Luna, Artemis, Diana, Atashi
Kyou (cat), Kirara, Momiji (rabbit), Yuki (rat), With, Kuroneko

Anime Plushies (75g each)

DNAngel
User Image
Daisuke, Dark, Satoshi

Fruits Basket
User Image
Kyou, Yuki, Hatori, Haru, Kureno

Gravitation
User Image
Shuichi, K, Ryuichi

Inuyasha
User Image
Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Kingdom Hearts
User Image
Sora (KH2), Riku (KH1), Axel, Marluxia

Naruto
User Image
Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Shikamaru, Ino
Neji, Lee, TenTen, Kankuro, Gaara, Kabuto

One Piece
User Image
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

Pokemon
User Image
Ash, Misty, Ash2, May, James, Jessie

Prince of Tennis
User Image
Eiji, Inui, Kawamura, Oishi, Momo, Kaidoh, Fuji, Tezuka
Ryoma, Tachibana, Kamio, Shinji, Atobe, Gakuto, Shishido, Yuushi
Sengoku, Dan

Sailor Moon
User Image
Moon, Chibi Moon, Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Mercury
Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Chibi Chibi, Sailor V, Tuxedo Mask
Healer, Fighter, Maker

Yu Yu Hakusho
User Image
Kurama, Hiei, Touya

Miscellaneous Anime
User Image
Edward, Envy, Kenshin, Enishi, Ryou, Malik, Ren, Trey
Goku, Vegeta, Ayumu, Hiyono, Zakuro, Sokka, Robin
Ed, Van, Mei, BlackJack, Chiaki, Tsume, Rei, L
Muraki, Lady Oscar, Lelouch

Miscellaneous Videogame
User Image
Phoenix Wright, Flame Champion, Leon, Lloyd, Fran, Vaan, Ky

Flower-wielding Anime Plushies (125g each)

Axis Powers Hetalia
User Image
Germany

Bleach
User Image
Hitsugaya, Gin, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Unohana, Hanatarou
Aizen, Renji, Rukia, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Yachiru
Ichigo, Nanao, Rangiku, Momo, Kira, Ukitake
Urahara, Yoruichi, Hisagi, Orihime, Ulquiorra
Ishida, Grimmjow, Isane, Soi Fon, Nemu, Kyouraku
Nnoitra, Szayel

CardCaptors
User Image
Syaoran, Sakura, Eriol, Meiling

Chobits
User Image
Chii, Freya, Kotoko, Sumomo, Yuzuki

Code Geass
User Image
Lloyd, Villetta, C.C., Euphemia, Lelouch
Kallen Stadtfeld, Kouzuki Kallen, Sayoko, Rolo, Anya
Guilford, Millay, Xingke, Rakshata, Tianzi

Fruits Basket
User Image
Yuki, Kisa, Kyou, Hatori, Ayame, Shigure

Full Metal Alchemist
User Image
Edward, Envy, Roy, Hughes, Riza

Inuyasha
User Image
Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshoumaru, Sango, Kagome, Kagura

Loveless
User Image
Soubi, Yuiko, Ritsuka, Youji, Natsuo

Naruto
User Image
Gaara, Itachi, Temari, Sakura, Kurenai, Naruto (older)
Sakura (older), Sasuke (older), Deidara, Sasori

Ouran High School Host Club
User Image
Honey, Mori, Kyouya, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru

Pretear
User Image
Hayate, Mannen, Shin

Saiyuki
User Image
Sanzo, Son Goku, Hakkai, Gojyo, Kougaiji

Tokyo Mew Mew
User Image
Lettuce, Mint, Pudding, Zakuro

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
User Image
Fai, Kurogane, Syaoran, Sakura, Tomoyo

Vampire Knight
User Image
Zero, Kain, Shiki, Ichijou, Kaname

Yu-Gi-Oh!
User Image
Ryou, Kaiba, Malik

Yu Yu Hakusho
User Image
Demon Yusuke, Kurama, Youko Kurama, Touya, Hiei, Hagiri

Miscellaneous
User Image
Leon, Kairi (KHII), Shuichi, Yuki, Usopp, Sanji
Tuxedo Mask, Wicked Lady, Dark, Haruka, Shia
Kenshin, Vash, Aya, Integra, Hikaru
Rinna, Roger, Alkaid, Konata, Saya
Asuna, Zidane, Setsuna, Plenair, Farfellow
Yoko, Hayate

Gaian NPCs (100g each)
User Image
Marie, Anna Corinne, Ian, Lex Liam, Becky, Moira
Anime Two:

Pokemon Fungi (75g each)
User Image
Eevee, Growlithe, Bulbasaur, Umbreon, Charmander, Gastly
Exeggcute, Oddish, Chimecho, Pikachu, Pichu, Espeon
Igglybuff, Cleffa, Teddiursa, Ralts, Smoochum, Squirtle
Azurill, Goldeen, Flareon, Leafeon

Anime Viruses (100g each)
Your username will go in the empty space beside the virus.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anime Chibis (150g each)
User Image
Lan, Megaman, Maylu, Roll, Heero
Quatre, Trowa, Inuyasha, Shippou, Kouga
Minoru, Goku, Kratos, Athrun, Roy
User Image
Kenshin, Kagome, Kikyou, Lloyd, Rex
Miroku, Regal, Wufei, Yahiko, Yuan
Sesshoumaru, Edward, Inuyasha (human), Inuyasha (full demon), Chaud
User Image
Raine, Yggdrassil, Sheena, Sora
Seighart, Martel, Zelos, Colette
Angel Lily, Angel Salvia, Wedding Peach, Angel Daisy
User Image
User Image
Rikku, Wonder Chef, Midi, Genis
Presea, Leon, Winry, Kurama
Sanzo

Anime Minis (50g)
User Image
Yggdrassil, Martel, Shippou, Inuyasha, Kouga, Kratos, Lloyd, Colette, Sheena, Anna
Genis, Presea, Zelos, Yuan, Rei, Kai, Tyson, Max, Luc, Regal, Yoh
Manta, Hiro, Yuki, K, Tohma, Fuuma, Kamui
Seishirou, Raine, Sorata, Satsuki, Arashi, Yuuto, Kakyou, Kusanagi, Aoki, Yuzu, Karen, Nataku
Seighart, Edward, Subaru, Gaara, Neptune, Shana, Hiruma, Deidara, Allen, Roger, Alice
Mii, Zuko
Limiteds:
1. Each one will have a number (the animated ones will have your name on them), so as to be sure no one steals them. Do NOT remove this number. You may ask for a specific number.
2. You may NOT buy more than two of the same limited because it is unfair to other customers if one person buys all the limiteds.
3. You may NOT have a limited if you do NOT follow the rules. Failure to follow the rules will result in suspension of the CURRENT limited.
4. You may NOT reserve a spot for a limited.
5. You must have at least 1000 decent posts (meaning, not spam posts) ON GAIA (not in here) to be able to buy a limited.
6. Starting a trade does not guarantee you a limited. If you take too long to confirm a trade, it is considered a form of reserving, and you may lose your spot to someone else. If this happens, I will cancel our trade, meaning you will still have your money. Therefore, the limited is not sold out until it says SOLD OUT.
7. It is important that you save your limited ASAP and PM me back telling me you've done so. If you don't PM me back by the time the next limited comes out, you will not be able to get the next limited.
8. Limiteds will be sent out by Tasty Nickel (bigbadteddy's mule).
9. A particular limited will be sent out after they have been sold out. Meaning, you will receive your limited after all 15 spots are taken, unless it takes abnormally long for a limited to sell out.
10. Previous limiteds can be found HERE. These cost 6k each.

User ImageSOLD OUT
1. bigbadteddy
2. Tellah Amna
3. Naeyru
4. kokotay
5. StarryOcean
6. Guillotine Dress
7. Rein_Carnation
8. PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
9. miyukichan999
10. EverlastingButterfly
11. bp56
12. Soranoo
13. GrimReaper101itachi
14. M r s Puffin Monster
15. Joyous

User ImageSOLD OUT
1. G a b y
2. kokotay
3. Tellah Amna
4. Lillypuff
5. Pugnacious Banana
6. Thornless Rose
7. Xia Asuka
8. miyukichan999
9. StarryOcean
10. Lainuwho
11. T i f a
12. Naeyru

Next limited goes here.
Customers heart
[1] Dark_Lore [2] Spirit_Fox_Kitsune [3] marshmallow of chaos [4] Lever Puller [5] BlueCherry45 [6] smarsala [7] Katami Rashisato [8] Dierda Gondie [9] Chobitskiki [10] xx Kara-chan xx [11] pixie65 [12] MommaSnoopy [13] midnightmelody [14] EmeraldMeadows [15] dimp1ez [16] Ajax Blacknight [17] Frenchness [18] Miyakai [19] Fox_of_Darkness [20] Amaya Tsukiko [21] Airyes [22] Lunaria Solari [23] SallBeater [24] SillyAngelKitty [25] Kiminoke [26] wintrex [27] Lime Fae [28] Angesa [29] Skittle_1245 [30] Kaneko_chan [31] Risth [32] Ryashaa [33] Antu [34] NiteMare4 [35] Magica [36] Purple-Cherry [37] Kitty~Kalika [38] StarBane [39] Harmony_Jade [40] NekoKuroNeko [41] Mirialiah [42] +C.u.T.e-P.a.N.d.A+ [43] Psyren [44] foxylilfox [45] llmeliss313ll [46] Queen_dragon_master [47] Pinka [48] CartoonKid [49] FiendKitten [50] Michiru Angel [51] Emiri Neko [52] Veeon Kaiba [53] Princess~Hatira [54] Tina L Duong [55] Tempest Trine [56] DCC [57] pinkangelgirl [58] Greenishly Green [59] ChibIxNanchii [60] Kitsurae [61] LokisRose [62] purrasha [63] Leokia [64] crazy_chibi [65] Foo-Foo [66] LiLMiZ RiKKU [67] Mifulle [68] Charralina [69] Chiisai Meko [70] Rage Beat [71] LilTamaAngel [72] Kung-foo004 [73] Jishu [74] Dark.Peach.Tree [75] Demon Master The First [76] Miku-MewMew [77] ^o^Sango-chan^o^ [78] +..oOAngel_KitsuneOo..+ [79] Tainted_Demon [80] ~s3XyTHang~ [81] Coolabah [82] Ryugen [83] Neko_Kumori [84] melonfairy [85] Daemonhart [86] tandemonium [87] Tyus [88] Goon-chan [89] kil-chan [90] SnowyPanda [91] Quicksilver the Archangel [92] toxic_lollipop [93] G a b y [94] melphinaumi [95] Meiloyn [96] amylb22 [97] AnnaKF13 [98] DizzytheGear [99] Ms_Understood [100] Taka Tsume [101] MoNKeyS_R_uS [102] ccs_4eva [103] Sparda357 [104] vio.child [105] Nan Suki [106] crystal_raye [107]yc_lover [108] Kakashi272 [109] Chibi_Xandra [110] Caedes [111] Kyoca [112] AngelicVampireX [113] selphiebishop [114] Ametra [115] Emy Lou-Chan [116] Dreamcatcher_wolf_tribal [117] mystic-vixen [118] Pokeyoats [119] inuyasha_manga [120] Okoyk [121] rachie [122] Ladyofdarkness1717 [123] K a t a n a [124] Jera Dark [125] bp56 [126] [.ToFu.] [127] Hikari Tokoyami [128] +[~ Exit ~]+ [129] du_sundavar_freohr [130] Fuyu Kitsune [131] SugarPop~ [132] Mikaihi [133] Tasheren [134] [ Luv Becca ] [135] Dreeka [136] Kyoh-chan [137] n.e.k.o [138] anime_manga_fan [139] XxMusikJunkiexX [140] Contru [141] kuroriri [142] Crynx [143] AyaCamui [144] Gaizer_Dragon [145] x.Skada.x [146] Ookami_Kinrei_chan [147] acedia123 [148] MoonLightTemptress [149] Lil Peanut Butter Sammich [150] TheFluffyElf [151] Maverick Wanderer [152] TheonecalledRalph [153] jupiter4000 [154] Napolion [155] Raleos Galanodel [156] Red_Hope [157] Demonic Life [158] Kahime [159] rosegoddess [160] ~Albel_The_Wicked~ [161] Kaidster [162] kenshi123456789 [163] Crouching_Tiger [164] hiTurtle [165] KayK3890 [166] part_time_angel [167] Lt. Maes Hughes [168] V_Vendetta [169] Serial Experiment Lain [170] Serafina Pekala [171] master_dragon_117 [171] PistGurl [172] Arrien [173] wakusei [174] Doodlekaboodle2 [175] Lulilaa [176] Hikaru no Hikari [177] Chiyo_Osakai [178] `Winged Angel [179] la princesse fonce [180] Penanna [181] Le Fantome [182] ice--pick [183] Midnight3476 [184] SusamiMasaki [185] tenshi_no_hikari [186] Sasami10 [187] Sutorumie Karurusonu [188] Devae [189] Amy Catlee [190] Tsumirei [191] .Chibi.Kairi. [192] x X Diamond Dust X x [193] Tommy-Chan [194] Bishiglomper [195] Kyoka Chan [196] FloggingDevi [197] NightDweller [198] Eskaatjuh [199] SilverDragon285 [200] Haldenia [201] Kittori [202] kowluvr [203] Koumeirah [204] best_friends_of_yami [205] MaoMi [206] Itsumi`s Angel [207] AloraRhi [208] Tenshi_no_Kurai [209] icefire26 [210] cocaine coughdrops [211] monkeystarzzz [212] arcangelravyn [213] LilDaffy [214] Pide Piper [215] Joanne xXx AennJo [216] gcroxmysox2 [217] Kumagoro+Ryuichi [218] KyosTears89 [219] Kocha [220] Lightning Usagi [221] The_Phantom_Penguin [222] kurama_grl [223] junsui_amaya [224] Bad Girl Ayame [225] [Hyde] [226] Karill Masaki [227] xDark Berryx [228] Alexina [229] dreamt_death [230] Glomper [231] Taihomi [232] Honey_Adict [233] youkolover [234] Carbunkle7 [235] Danni-chan [236] goten112 [237] mrs dirnt [238] Angelic Magician Girl [239] Lorelai_23 [240] Miaka Takahashi [241] Chibi_Raye_Angel [242] Thabara [243] All hail c0c0 [244] Yuki-Sahoma18 [245] ~o.O.o.Jade.o.O.o~ [246] flufie [247] Youkai Aura [248] Tokajiin [249] yumi_tsurashi [250] Tomeka [251] Tsunami Suta [252] Lorako [253] AquaSpirit04 [254] lady of the hammers [255] Teh Spaz [256] Kaldea_Orchid [257] Taifuu [258] Cherylethia [259] Hetaru_chan [260] Maburaho221 [261] Miserable Bliss [262] thelordnikon [263] Desirai [264] Luz is a Dorkus [265] Gochika [266] Drawkcab [267] No Sex For You [268] Mimkushichan [269] darkkoalaonline [270] Phelan Velvel [271] fatso784 [272] Silme Edhel [273] Celestiel [274] +[Glub.Glub]+ [275] KitsuneFun [276] +[Lub.Glub]+ [277] Bunn!e [278] sakura64 [279] flying_riceball [280] Jamie the kitsune [281] EvilAuthor [282] [MeatTendorizer] [283] Kagome_Grey2 [284] . everlasting memories . [285] Kurokarasu Miryo-sama [286] Pugnacious Banana [287] Angelic She-Devil [288] the albino raven [289] Luka Chiaki [290] Inversitle [291] CherryLipBalmAddict [292] dragon bound [293] TaeYeonIm [294] TenguHime [295] demented.truth [296] chocolate_ellie [297] CrystalFeather [298] Olen [299] Stephanie-sama [300] Saryann [301] gremlinita [302] SenkoAmber [303] NaiyoChan [304] microwaveably good [305] Psycho_kyugurl [306] SwordsmanX [307] Crystal Silhouette [308] Icy_Brave [309] Ayama-chan [310] Green_Kat [311] twinkle6516 [312] Suki Whiteangel [313] ChaoticShardsOfSanity [314] Lord Raxahiro [315] hemico [316] ~FoxyBrat~ [317] astroaries [318] Diehard_Dreamer [319] animeangel313 [320] D R E A M T [321] blackcat323 [322] Robotic Rainbow [323] Veta_Black [324] Torikonero [325] mysticsorceror [326] Adorkable Nerd [327] rpdreamer [328] Finchelo [329] Kagome_InuYashas_Girly [330] [Len-Len] [331] CheckD3 [332] Rojy~ [333] Yasha-dog663 [334] FyreMermaid [335] Horrid Image [336] pyro_776 [337] 1neko_chan [338] hobbitgoddess [339] Death_Joker_Katsu [340] CrimsonNight16 [341] Centhys [342] Nenia Vomyr [343] Trishadisha [344] Lil Shy Girl [345] Goth_Gir_luver [346] Little Miss Snow [347] NekoStarberry [348] littlemiss009 [349] MoNKeyS_R_uS [350] FangsOfTheNight [351] Emiri Neko [352] Shibaru Dakuse [353] Hagane No Kemuri [354] Taida [355] Nikuyoku [356] KageSuna [357] AVRA Drop [358] lilmew [359] [Easter Bunny] [360] K-Dogg [361] Teh Big Q [362] Izumi-kun [363] Blackdrak [364] YamiMysty [365] + + Jewel Angel + + [366] kawaii_angel_demon [367] Gypsy Angel of Darkness [368] Triereikai-Hime [369] EfiL-EviL [370] moonco [371] Blue ninja gemini [372] aznqtpie4ever [373] Kira811 [374] Glace Leau [375] Tanman44 [376] Yuka_Marie [377] Kanna_Oni [378] Princess_of_love [379] Kegomea [380] Momiji-Bunny [381] Duncan Jester [382] Blade_wind [383] Skye236 [384] Arezou - The Dream Walker [385] DARK Samurai Goemon [386] LemurLemurLemur [387] Brizzy [388] mudturtledove [389] lilchick2sweet [390] kiki-girl [391] celestial_aurora [392] justyn1991 [393] Sakurazuka_Subaru [394] Rock_Kitten [395] Trowa Winner [396] Zennith [397] Amon Larethian [398] Kealdrea [399] Miahra [400] Seasonsshadow [401] Sefra Darange [402] Kamakura Takeshi [403] Astronna [404] princesswaterfall [405] susomie300 [406] IbFaIriEpRiNcEsS [407] Nioko-San [408] jeanetteferny95 [409] Juusangou [410] KimCL [411] Naira Nille [412] kagome_157 [413] [the nightlight horror] [414] Rinie [415] TentenChan [416] Enishi-san [417] Miggrator [418] Lily V [419] Winny-chan [420] Giggle-Unit [421] L is Dead [422] sprinkle_pixiedust [423] kbubbles86 [424] akimi84 [425] Rikka Leigh [426] MisuteruX [427] anck-su-namun007 [428] Bakhueh [429] sixfatppl [430] Tsuki No Tragedy [434] -Mozzetti- [435] mute-gibberish [436] FullMetalWrath [437] Teefie [438] Mookie_Chan [439] The Unknown Angel. [440] agentgirl112 [441] S.a.k.u.r.a.101 [442] Meiiko [443] XBreak_FreeX [444] Shadow_kero [445] Light_Spirit [446] Psychic_Master [447] Snuggle Bunni [448] dragonprincess13 [449] Tamika-senpai [450] pixxietears [451] mistoftime [452] Rhiannona [453] wolvenchild88 [454] lelai [455] MegamiKodokuno [456] Aurora0banzai [457] Tellah Amna [458] Jiraiyah [459] [Reminiscence] [460] Tricky no Jutsu [461] Kitiarou [462] Sakura-K [463] .winter.zenith. [464] Lifeless Angel [465] Nyu-san [496] Taile [497] Steve-chan [498] Sweet Victory [499] Anya! XD [500] LaraMoon [501] penguin love [502] Rapid Eye Movement [503] Kenguin [504] autumns_tears [505] haineko [506] Apathetic Nonchalance [507] SilverMoonAngel [508] ChobitsLover [509] Ame argentee [510] Dorii [511] Omegagriffin [512] kakashis_lover [513] FullMetalOtaku [514] Rye Saskae [515] .Silver.Pegasus. [516] The Kandy Man [517] kiaya [518] Euphoric Sadness [519] Tai_chan [520] ll Fiona ll [521] ChibiChels [522] Carandra [523] Senka_Surakei [524] Karalen [525] Namida_Tai [526] +T.s.u.b.a.r.u+ [527] Maburaho221 [528] bigbadteddy [529] Kiraboshi [530] Kari Otogi [531] Vampiric Aeris [532] Toxic Floof [533] l Ginta-san l [534] Lunar Rikku [535] ketchup22 [536] IshimaruChiaki [537] kokotay [538] Akkikariudo [539] nana-chan02 [540] fl00fy [541] SangoTaijiya88 [542] [ Clay ] [543] DarkSerena [544] [ ~Uaiiko~] [545] Coreona [546] Miaka Kagemusha [547] Bebe the TM [548] Calli Valentine [549] DNxangel [550] Kohoshi [551] [=Moonlight=] [552] Blaize Raiden [553] Shoujo-no-Anime [554] animedragon713 [555] Shoujo-no-Anime [556] WindAngelz [557] -__Radical_-_Dreamer__- [558] Sireen Slytherin [559] Timeko the Fox Ninja [560] Tetki [561] ~AnimeT~ [562] Shadow_Arrow [563] Ai Kazi [564] Xiodin [565] kaze ichiru [566] PinkleShine [567] Sony Jung [568] Ringo-sama [569] .Shop.Lifter [570] Fallen13Angel [571] DorkPanda [572] LadyDelaidra [573] koujin ichiru [574] Aurora Evergreen [575] Rantress Granny Duck [576] omgitsmimi [577] AgentKaz [578] Lady Usagi [579] Ninja Totoro [580] SilverAkisame [581] Ninja_Kin [582] sTrAwB3rRygIrL [583] Jakpalm [584] Nekov [585] Ritz is a Proud Dork [586] Mystic_Raine [587] moonlight684 [588] Sakura Kenzi [589] `san-x [590] GloryDaze [591] YumiSukazu [592] Mordavrin [593] Beaux Devon [594] Sango9871 [595] Elda-Chan [596] shikamaru_shadow18 [597] Rabid Jigglypuff [598] AsianGoddess [599] MoonVixen [600] Willip [601] Green-Red_Roses [602] T i f a [603] Artemis Enzeru [604] Ngoc04 [605] w4i [606] Angelic_Kaiba [607] Psycho Shocker [608] paris10 [609] Arisa Igarashi [610] Kejoca [611] chandi-chan [612] Yomalyn [613] Manami Nakaoki [614] p o c k y . b e r r y [615] BDaichi [616] jr69 [617] meeko459 [618] wild4matt [619] ChibiC [620] BlackMnMDragon [621] ivy-sama [622] Meigumii [623] SnowKae [624] Yuki Miyazawa [625] NinetailedNightmare [626] Lirael the Sleeper [627] Youko Puppy [628] gymnboy [629] ~.^Bubbing Scrubbles^.~ [630] chibiyokai [631] Yuri Of The Unforgiven [632] Serenity A. Sasaku [633] Pinkee [634] arialphan [635] Balmung_azure [636] Airwen E. [637] water-dragon-kura [638] SnowCherri [639] Cloudii Cotton Candy [640] Cute Ninja [641] .Pride.Edo. [642] mint-kun [643] DarkRaven_Wings [644] Kazumie [645] axl_nitemare [646] Fall of Reason [647] MyaoMarjoly [648] dhum [649] Pixi Sammy [650] Mireiyuu [651] Sephichan [652] ShiShi Hineko [653] [.fox.] [654] LilSango7 [655] SasukeElric [656] teka_tsuki [657] Noctali [658] KandieCloud [659] anime_obse55ion [660] Chobit_Chiii [661] Sakura_Ichigo [662] Tao~Ren~Reincarnation [663] asianshersher [664] littleweirdout [665] Getsurei [666] CrystalRose84 [667] Kitty-shikon [668] Ashbo [669] Lunar Dawn [670] xSw3etlilan6elx [671] chapura-chan [672] Miathestrange [673] Buffy606 [674] Wolf-jin [675] lil_silver_knight [676] Songs For The Deaf [R] [677] Kurama no Koishi [678] KakashiNOkokoro [679] Spirit of Malice [680] ochaxoxo [681] ButterflyxMadness [682] Bishojo_Senshi1 [683] Lani Sessimaru [684] Muzique [685] Miss Pie [686] KeikoDelphine [687] starladyplace [688] Poetic Surreality [689] Rabid Bunnie [690] Itachi61 [691] Waarufu [692] Dragon loved [693] CherryBlossom29 [694] PrincessMelissa [695] A_n_n_a [696] NeverMoreBlue [697] Shianu [698] Cinnamin Kaori [699] Teh Ice [700] Zizzykitty [701] AquaLisa [702] Naytalia [703] __xAKQx__ [704] liltamtams [705] shy_gurl_kara [706] Dranzer_shadow_wanderer [707] ELLiePeaR626 [708] Soulkeeper_21 [709] Kelly Mistique [710] greensky [711] .Beauty.Kween. [712] mrchikenlicky [713] [ Sandy ] [714] Ichui [715] Ritsuko_Hakaru [716] Firess [717] Lil-Pop [718] son zack [719] Mystic_Yokuo [720] [BAKA]-CHAN [721] kichokicho [722] M o k o n a [723] Hetaru_chan [724] DarkFlame87 [725] AyeAvast [726] Graphophobia [727] ...-Nikki_Karalyn-... [728] Mord-Sith Aira [729] Dai - Chan [730] Synthetic Syringe [731] S.K. fan 619 [732] IcyClare [733] AoiCloud [734] ChainGang_Soldier 54 [735] Sir Integra Wingates [736] Colori [737] Tuldor [738] b(^.^)d [739] Zillar [740] Mr. Sock [741] Sasuke Elric Uchiha [742] Invader_Sushi [743] Fire_water_faeries [744] Archamais [745] kerrimuffin [746] Countess Kinoko [747] MoonCaster [748] BlacknailBunny [749] Key The Thief [750] Sei Lapin [751] Tayeko [752] Crimsonwings [753] AqUaKAT37 [754] XxunknownfoolxX [755] Lacrimosa Ephemerality [756] Seikou-san [757] anna_mage [758] SpiralAlchemist [759] Best Chosen [760] tatsuki_hijiro [761] kyo_kun_luver [762] ~Queen Ismaire~ [763] lila_niwa_bousan [764] Spazzeh [765] FloraShino [766] UchihaFreak [767] pooperxxscooper [768] PrettySoldierSailorV [769] RoNnIe13 [770] x_Inkheart_x [771] Kagomemaster94 [772] funky_monkey_girl [773] AstronomyGirl [774] .whingez.~ [775] Aqua Katie [776] Petite Kitsune [777] Nakoko [778] crismintcruz24 [779] ~BlackFire RX~ [780] darkangel2358 [781] Rockerbabe [782] king_of_town [783] Petite Colette [784] SlashBladeQueen [785] Baby_star_98 [786] iFred-chan [787] Time Consumer X [788] M.o.t.o.k.o. [789] Arafel [790] Akemi Namiko [791] Dark-Key-blade-girl [792] Joyous [793] Muika-Tenshi [794] Chelzbell [795] Katarina Everard [796] starwind64 [797] Misakichi_Suzuhara [798] Atomic H [799] Quiz_Master [800] CripleJoe [801] XxKappas GirlxX [802] MooMooChan [803] yukibaby13 [804] Sukun [805] +KamiKazeDuck+ [806] x+Ketsurui+x [807] Concentrated DDT [808] L!ghtn!ng McQueen [809] Heroine_x [810] Pyros_Rage [811] skribbelgrl [812] gcroxmysox2 [813] Cesia_666 [814] Magina Beth Tox [815] DevilsNestKimblee [816] bertytim [817] [psychotic muffin] [818] Foxy Kitty Demon92 [819] luffyfangirl [820] Akai Kioku [821] Mr. Woman [822] ~~Ice~~~Queen~~ [823] Karsuki [824] Soranoo [825] Shi-Yume KuYuki [826] xX4Shadow4Xx [827] Kazala [828] Korosuki [829] xo[jamie] [830] wolfs555 [831] Uchiha Kanna [832] [Stormy.Addiction] [833] Sanzolvr29 [834] Darkfreakoid [835] YinyangGal [836] Umisaka [837] XvXYuNiEXvX [838] Captain Yuko [839] Dark Chireru [840] X[Yugi]X [841] .Demonic Possession. [842] [ adiene ] [843] tinkerbellamy [844] Kristin_Echizen_Sohma [845] lilsakura23 [846] o0arwyn0o [847] [..Panda..] [848] krystalkat [849] ` S h i e [850] Subliminal Effect [851] Raechyl Zoey McKayson [852] HaruKun [853] kari910 [854] K e a [855] WitchChild13 [856] Rage of the Dancing Flame [857] Heartless Rose [858] SheHasBlueEyes [859] [.Mrs.Elric.] [860] Shadow_Tactician [861] [emi-chan=craziness] [862] Inuyashalover1293 [863] the vampire pandora [864] xinmaru [865] Jupiter Ballad [866] tooaya [867] myopiactic [868] lilith_succubus [869] Nadistu [870] Synthesized Dream [871] [Koda Bear] [872] Lady Yana [873] .-[Teh Temari]-. [874] Villyn [875] rooraa [876] Ixithel [877] [-alien.kiwi.queen] [878] deathuser94 [879] 3arthbl0ss0m [880] LennaHime [881] S a k i [882] Ninja_Kumori [883] JoeyOtaka [884] sasukephan [885] [D]ark [P]hantom [886] Peace machine. [887] Neko_Bunny [888] Rikku_121 [889] Yoko-Flutter [890] Soylent Mean [891] [Dead.Angel] [892] Lady_Dream [893] osoroshii yume [894] Sweet~Cinnamen [895] Deranged_Rabbit [896] the18thAngel [897] rainbow25 [898] .+.rejected.teddy.+. [899] [ .Dice. ] [900] Tohomito [901] Mr. Gawr [902] The . Demonic . Angel [903] Lady_Elentari [904] MachaGirl [905] xXSinge.Your.SoulXx [906] SpinnersEnd [907] chaosclaws [908] poocaninesun [909] [HopelessAngel] [910] Sayokyokuko [911] Yami and Hikari [912] [Temari Nara] [913] demonofdarkness132 [914] Butterfly Magic [915] Arakimos [916] gaara300 [917] Sage Aki [918] [AxAROFFLE][Kay] [919] +[tEh sEXy eMo wAFfLeS]+ [920] Calixta [921] PureIridescence [922] t3h_Vu [923] Ajamoh [924] [[-RoUte L-]] [925] [[Kairi]] [926] foxgirl_0001 [927] fumetsu ookami [928] KimikO_ChaN13 [929] Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing [930] Sweet~Cinnamen [931] Sammi.Neko.Chan [932] fluffy_kittens_of_hell [933] Green Nuclear cookies [934] Raja [935] Deshi [936] A v i n a [937] King Henry [938] Crystalized-Secret [939] Pennifred [940] EmperialTeal [941] yoriko35 [942] butter.flies99 [943] Chibeh~n~Kawaieh [944] ~Vampire Louis~ [945] Talkingsponge08 [946] Toxicskull [947] Weathermage301 [948] [xXx]Reika[xXx] [949] Paradoxic Cure [950] Arctic_Kitsune [951] Silver Kiss~121 [952] [ M e l l y - c h a n ] [953] Kunoichi Miso [954] -Bs nO JUtsU- [955] Anna_maiden_girl [956] SumomoSoCute [957] Lady Miyuka [958] Tenko72 [959] Silvvree [960] ChizuYuuki [961] DarknessXFool [962] phoenixfluff [963] Garaa_Fan [964] -Stray Dark Wolf- [965] windandwater [966] ~Mog~_v2.0 [967] Dinara [968] Jitsumi1221 [969] StarryOcean [970] sakurachan02 [971] Failure Girl [972] kyo-no-azui [973] .Shota Con. [974] Red_Sycorax [975] Beechu [976] `ferocious.watermelon [977] .x.+.Nara Iramet.+.x. [978] flyyydreamgrl [979] Korat [980] Breakdancing Panda [981] A Spoonful of Agent [982] [Mourir] [983] Ruvi [984] Lady Pyre [985] Rucky [986] [.Ryuichi.Sakuma.] [987] Kitsai [988] All Organic Produce [989] Musical_Record [990] S.M.!.L.E [991] Blueclaw [992] Slytherin Queen [993] Serkunet [994] Kayko~Senpai [995] A s I a N - g I r L [996] [-chiyoko-] [997] Jhasyu [998] Riselle [999] [karuya] . zhenyuuki [1000] iHugBunnies [1001] Taiko Goddess [1002] DarkxNeko [1003] Waive [1004] R e d.P a n d a.H a o [1005] Yin Yang Fox [1006] xTacyx [1007] Bex O [1008] Lilith Wynne [1009] Mei_Asakura [1010] Hatsumigirl [1011] SoundSpy-Mia [1012] SoundSpy-Ayumi [1013] clamp_angelic [1014] _[JellyPie]_ [1015] Kato-kun [1016] Mudpelt [1017] greenshamrock [1018] Pounded [1019] Dragons21346 [1020] `Teh Eel [1021] [.Naruto and Hinata.] [1022] Hitokiri Nimbus [1023] xxGaara-Loverxx [1024] korowai [1025] Vintpunk [1026] KePon~Chan [1027] `Dreamer` [1028] Lackluster Lailah [1029] French.Rose [1030] skullgrl [1031] Made.In.The.80s [1032] xoPrincess Momoxo [1033] Ankisuru [1034] kakashis_future_wife [1035] firedragon234 [1036] Aim-s [1037] miss_haru [1038] asuna-sempai [1039] littlexfantasy [1040] theninjaofthesand [1041] kari1765 [1042] ThE CrAzY DuElInG MaNiAc [1043] [.Organic.Sex.] [1044] Ember Blaze [1045] [NAKAR!E] [1046] [ .LOST HEAVEN. ] [1047] nissachann [1048] loveandhate_cinda [1049] Lady Lark [1050] LadyKourin [1051] Hi no Neko[1052] -Queen Emma- [1053] [Ohio.Is.For.Lovers] [1054] Fluffballofdoom [1055] naruru [1056] Kristine Rose [1057] YuriNaruChan [1058] XxAmayaxX [1059] ZombieKillerEx [1060] serjtankian_is_god [1061] T s u b a s a. [1062] 11th Lieutenant Yachiru [1063] winnebagomaster [1064] Crimson-Elixir [1065] Diamonds are Forever [1066] Bruxinha_sorridente [1067] Miss Fray [1068] PrincessEv [1069] Kimberly-scarred warrior [1069] Chiyo Sato [1070] hidden-maiden [1071] SoundSpy-Ayumi [1072] E N V I O U S x E N V Y [1073] xTheEndx [1074] Tinelle [1075] x_bluefire_x [1076] bjapbrazc [1077] guessboynosya [1078] .~.Yingfo.~. [1079] Kaliatha [1080] [ .A s h m o d a i. ] [1081] !.Skitsy-chaN.! [1082] MiRaCLExMOOn [1083] [.Crystallize.] [1084] Kuramasan [1085] Sabrina~Jane [1086] NarakusGirl [1087] YumeMei [1088] MasterMao [1089] Sousei Seki [1090] Dark_Angel029 [1091] Forbidden_Chobit [1092] jesikitty [1093] blazingredfire [1094] Aqutalion [1095] Taroka Ligrow [1096] Naeyru [1097] Vintaged [1098] Daifuku [1099] Flurea [1100] Appeal [1101] Indigo_Eyez [1102] FullMetal Kat [1103] jaimy45 [1104] argentumlupus25 [1105] narutogurl06 [1106] xXMadame ElricXx [1107] Rukoru Sakura [1108] ~The Purple Pumpkin~ [1109] Espada_Ulquiorra [1110] VelocityIllusion [1111] StealingStarGirl [1112] Rionsuke [1113] miyouimi_go [1114] Tamas [1115] Vanilla Hakoot [1116] D-airy [1117] Wolfbounder [1118] Miss_Haruhi_Suzumiya [1119] PharoahChan [1120] [Rawr.Emo.Safetypin] [1121] Mint Purity [1122] EmberSakura [1123] lucitine [1124] Kadeejah Seshat [1125] Bunny Chi [1126] Yellowy [1127] Ilustrian [1128] Live to Dream [1129] xKuroxNekox [1130] Washu_Takahashi [1131] 1youthofthenation6 [1132] Hidei [1133] John Ono Lennon [1134] (Zen(-)Des) [1135] Le Rebel [1136] xDoughnutfruitx [1137] YinXue [1138] Spaceduck24 [1139] anime_retard4life [1140] Miro_Sama [1141] XxKarizmaxX [1142] Crucified_Panther [1143] SilentRedemption [1144] Agent Scissors [1145] XxcloudsgirlxX [1146] serina115 [1147] sacrificed21 [1148] [zardie] [1149] ryouka_takahashi [1150] Drkx_x3 [1151] [ Danger Woman ] [1152] [Ayana] [1153] Impaler [1154] lintrollerfiend [1155] Kikuhito-Chan [1156] Alicechan [1157] vegeta_nathan13 [1158] DelightfullAngel [1159] Helena_Ayanami [1160] Kage Halo [1161] Pastelishous [1162] Rukia-Ichigo Chan [1163] ringwraith10 [1164] Marlyluxia [1165] o_chibi_chan [1166] Arisu_Hitomi [1167] vinwilly [1168] [~xFallenAngelx~] [1169] Hisake-san [1170] Aoi Yusaka [1171] ~Lii-chan~ [1172] pocky-sama [1173] punkxrocker432 [1174] camoire [1175] Seiorai [1176] Vilam [1177] Sheshoumara [1178] Gail221 [1179] TheCheesecakeBandit [1180] `Blood Lust [1181] trillian_prefect [1182] E N V I O U S x E N V Y [1183] Akari Tenmeino [1184] Sora Itou [1185] Kuro Maata [1186] X_Deidara-Kun_X [1187] HomicidalChocolate [1188] Emo is what we aim for [1189] LunerSun [1190] The Slate Scholar [1191] Ritsuko Hakaru [1192] xoxoBBbunnyxoxo [1193] Exry [1194] xLeina [1195] bloomingcherryblossom [1196] Sealed Identity [1197] vitald [1198] _-The_AlDS_Fairy-_ [1199] Kita_Minamino [1200] Crayola sparkles [1201] Krazed KK [1202] Crisostomo Ibarra [1203] Caeli [1204] 12_Melancholy [1205] Kiwi Hatake [1206] Koh Kamigawa [1207] Sakura Ember-kins [1208] 9Anime_luvr6 [1209] Luminescens [1210] Chaos Blackhart [1211] R i n a r i S a n [1212] Lunarr Sky [1213] WaterFlowerCrystal [1214] Rein_Carnation [1215] ancantsia [1216]The Devils Musician [1217] alice125 [1218] miyukichan999 [1219] Amizade [1220] Aka Fuyu [1221] babymew383 [1222] APainSoDeepItBellows [1223] mella bella [1224] iSuzume [1225] S0RA xxx [1226] LadySilverNite [1227] Kinshi914 [1228] AzurexLight [1229] KiwiPancakes [1230] Guillotine Dress [1231] heartpoint [1232] RaiMidori [1233] The_zorro_princess [1234] TattooedKitten [1235] Adra Praeclarus [1236] Devil_Tony_33 [1237] Ashli-chan [1238] Omega Sunrise [1239] xxx2meghan2xxx [1240] The Muffin Woman [1241] SethDemonic [1242] xXxArisellaxXx [1243] Snyzar [1244] xKira_Dragonx [1245] Lucretia Thorn [1246] YennonCrow [1247] lil_pup11 [1248] lll Kira Izuru lll [1249] RainbowGoose [1250] xxKuroNeko [1251] Fantasme [1252] Go0gle [1253] stephanie32 [1254] Commander Hatake Kakashi [1255] -Dreamer-l0ve-angels- [1256] lions-nd-yellocake [1257] ~[Rin-Chan]~ [1258] hamkura bunny [1259] B Pretty [1260] phantom misha-chan [1261] winXed 4ever [1262] dragoon wisper [1263] Televised Revolution [1264] Kuramasan [1265] kari1765 [1266] XX-Emma Uchiha-XX [1267] candycane elf [1268] Faikitty [1269] GrimReaper101itachi [1270] kyrooteenpii [1271] s H 3 3 T s [1272] purpliholic [1273] No Danger on the Roof [1274] Xia Asuka [1275] SugaryVanilla [1276] Chibi Nanashi 89 [1277] DiabloVictoria [1278] iEmoElliott [1279] Jay Wayne [1280] Jaganshe [1281] Thornless Rose [1282] Lainuwho [1283] Xena Valentine [1284] Silently Breathe [1285] pachii-pah [1286] Azuki Mochi [1287] Toxxik K i s s e s [1288] FReaKRaveR [1289] Dm_Angel [1290] imcrazyinmyhead [1291] fading_death66blah [1292] jaaasmine [1293] iKakashi x3 [1294] Miko Hatake-Uchiha [1295] Wishful Bunny [1296] iPhoto [1297] Axel_FanGirl_8 [1298] barokku [1299] Xx_Mizuno Ami_xX [1300] fullmetal_fantasy [1301] Green_Pixie_Stick [1302] Kaldeagirl [1303] M r s Puffin Monster [1304] Chihano14 [1305] Bubble One [1306] repercussion [1307] bijou angel [1308] Allie Fox [1309] rikku3335 [1310] Michelle Chiba [1311] ashley-the-hedgehog [1312] Okazaki no Chou [1313] PrincessSerenity229 [1314] kami_panda [1315] XxEternal MelodyxX [1316] Little Vampire Kisses [1317] HaruhixHikaru Love [1318] smile into the chaos [1319] yuko_aka_msl [1320] Navi Loves Cookies [1321] Kira-tan [1322] SanXForte [1323] abcdeummm [1324] misfit baby [1325] DEM0NiCAL [1326] lockmaster_whea [1327] yuuki01 [1328] RoyalxInsanity [1329] Tee Fannie [1330] Chemicalized [1331] yachiruchan__12345 [1332] Hollow Rabbit Hole [1333] xxBlackCherryBlossomxx [1334] Water_Angel08 [1335] Lil Miss Lapine [1336] kyu vang [1337] gracegrudge [1338] Dhez [1339] Micro_Chibi_Riku [1340] Frostess [1341] Garcuri [1342] c h i -LOV3 [1343] shunsuke-kun [1344] Angry Ricepaper [1345] Valkyronn [1346] Bokusenou [1347] Condemned-By-Cookies [1348] Ingou [1349] RicaChan [1350] Duskshadow [1351] pinkyturnip [1352] Berry-tan Ichi [1353] lucystar [1354] Shicala [1355] NarakusGirl [1356] followthemoose [1357] riku_cat11 [1358] Angelic Euphoria [1359] blue boy 015 [1360] bstar955 [1361] Circular Disk of Torture [1362] Dinosaur Shape Cookie [1363] Pandan-chan

Donators heart heart :
smarsala (50g) // pixie65 (50g) // xx Kara-chan xx (850g) // Amaya Tsukiko (160g) // SallBeater (25g) // NekoKuroNeko (25g) // CartoonKid (10g) // Tempest Trine (50g) // Mirialiah (50g) // ChibIxNanchii (61g) // Emiri Neko (75g) // Fox_of_Darkness (100g) // Neko_Kumori (75g) // melonfairy (25g) // llmeliss313ll (650g and morgana's gloves) // toxic_lollipop (75g) // Taka Tsume (275g) // crystal_raye (30g) // Kakashi272 (25g) // Rage Beat (1225g) // LokisRose (25g) // Jera Dark (25g) // [.ToFu.] (175g) // +[~ Exit ~]+ (375g) // Fuyu Kitsune (1k) // Dreeka (400g) // Kyoh-chan (75g) // kuroriri (525g) // MoonLightTemptress (50g) // TheonecalledRalph (50g) // rosegoddess (50g) // TheonecalledRalph (200g) // KayK3890 (1100g) // Lt. Maes Hughes (50g) // Serial Experiment Lain (50g) // Arrien (100g) // SusamiMasaki (50g) // Amy Catlee (30g) // Tsumirei (400g) // Tommy-Chan (100g) // Bishiglomper (75g) // FloggingDevi (75g) // SilverDragon285 (75g) // kowluvr (400g) // best_friends_of_yami (400g) // monkeystarzzz (50g) // The_Phantom_Penguin (100g) // amy_lee_evanescence (167g) // kurama_grl (25g) // Carbunkle7 (1g) // Danni-chan (25g) // Chibi_Raye_Angel (50g) // Thabara (150g) // K a t a n a (1575g) // Tokajiin (10g) // Blklite (2005g) // Tomeka (350g) // Tyus (325g) // Luz is a Dorkus (297g) // Drawkcab (25g) // No Sex for You (325g) // Mimkushichan (100g) // Phelan Velvel (125g) // Silme Edhel (50g) // Celestiel (100g) // Bunn!e (75g) // sakura64 (1k) // flying_riceball (50g) // Gigados (5g) // . everlasting memories . (225g) // Kurokarasu Miryo-sama (200g) // Luka Chiaki (125g) // 4rch4ngel (100g) // dragon bound (750g) // TaeYeonIm (175g) // TenguHime (25g) // SenkoAmber (10g) // NaiyoChan (100g) // microwaveably good (100g) // Lorako (200g) // Ayama-chan (25g) // bp56 (75g) // mysticsorceror (200g) // rpdreamer (5g) // Finchelo (50g) // Kagome_InuYashas_Girly (148g) // CheckD3 (564g) // tenshi_no_hikari (5g) // FyreMermaid (250g) // Death_Joker_Katsu (800g) // Dark Wolf Lord (100g) // Shibaru Dakuse (100g) // Hagane No Kemuri (93g) // KageSuna (50g) // Artemis Enzeru (125g) // AVRA Drop (300g) // Teh Big Q (150g) // Blackdrak (100g) // moonco (225g) // Arezou - The Dream Walker (25g) // Duncan Jester (600g) // LemurLemurLemur (100g) // EfiL-EviL (280g) // kiki-girl (4g) // Sakurazuka_Subaru (bunny hat) // Trowa Winner (400g) // Antu (100g) // Miahra (10g) // Seasonsshadow (100g) // Kamakura Takeshi (500g) // princesswaterfall (15g) // Magica (100g) // jeanetteferny95 (100g) // KimCL (100g) // TentenChan (75g) // Lily V (5g) // Rinie (125g) // L is Dead (725g) // sixfatppl (50g) // Teefie (75g) // Winny-chan (500g) // Rhiannona (75g) // MegamiKodokuno (50g) // Tellah Amna (575g) // Teh Spaz (50g) // Psyren (200g) // Steve-chan (25g) // Anya! XD (400g) // LaraMoon (25g) // Kenguin (285g) // Ame argentee (100g) // Dorii (60g) // CrystalFeather (860g) // The Kandy Man (1k) // Maverick Wanderer (200g) // Rikka Leigh (75g) // ChibiChels (75g) // Senka_Surakei (75g) // Maburaho221 (150g) // Kiraboshi (175g) // Kari Otogi (100g) // Toxic Floof (75g) // Lunar Rikku (75g) // fl00fy (75g) // haineko (1025g) // [=Moonlight=] (75g) // Miyu_sawyer (2.1k) // flufie (150g) // silver_yingfa (100g) // ~AnimeT~ (74g) // Tamika-senpai (250g) // Ai Kazi (650g) // Sony Jung (100g) // .Shop.Lifter (45g) // Lady Usagi (200g) // Mystic_Raine (1g) // x.Skada.x (525g) // Sakura Kenzi (50g) // shikamaru_shadow18 (596g) // Lifeless Angel (400g) // Rabid Jigglypuff (75g) // MoonVixen (50g) // Arisa Igarashi (631g) // p o c k y . b e r r y (100g) // jr69 (25g) // meeko459 (25g) // Vampiric Aeris (100g) // ChibiC (50g) // ivy-sama (675g and bleach glamrock sleeveless top) // ChobitsLover (64g) // water-dragon-kura (25g) // SnowCherri (25g) // Cute Ninja (600g) // chandi-chan (906g) // MyaoMarjoly (50g) // dhum (50g) // Sephichan (100g) // ShiShi Hineko (125g) // SasukeElric (100g) // Getsurei (100g) // Lunar Dawn (250g) // xSw3etlilan6elx (305g) // chapura-chan (75g) // Buffy606 (4385g) // Wolf-jin (400g) // lil_silver_knight (175g and sweetheart silver earrings) // ochaxoxo (50g) // hisashikun (500g) // Stephanie-sama (230g) // NeverMoreBlue (50g) // Lunaria Solari (silver bracelet) // Dranzer_shadow_wanderer (50g) // Pide Piper (3275g) // Rabid Bunnie (200g) // son zack (50g) // [BAKA]-CHAN (50g) // M o k o n a (1750g) // LadyDelaidra (2393g) // Graphophobia (75g) // Kurama no Koishi (800g) // Sir Integra Wingates (600g) // BlacknailBunny (375g) // Tayeko (75g) // Fire_water_faeries (400g) // IcyClare (750g) // MoonCaster (1570g) // lila_niwa_bousan (10g) // LilTamaAngel (40g) // Spazzeh (orange guppy) // Rockerbabe (25g) // Baby_star_98 (10g) // Akemi Namiko (50g) // Soulkeeper_21 (50g) // Misakichi_Suzuhara (25g) // luffyfangirl (260g and July 06) // Korosuki (350g) // Captain Yuko (50g) // Kristin_Echizen_Sohma (50g) // [..Panda..] (75g) // krystalkat (25g) // (25g) // Synthetic Syringe (25g) // ` S h i e (500g) // b(^.^)d (425g) // WitchChild13 (100g) // [emi-chan=craziness] (50g) // Jupiter Ballad (50g) // tooaya (250g) // Villyn (115g) // skribbelgrl (2200g) // Kejoca (1000g) // Peace machine. (100g)// [Dead.Angel] (775g) // mistoftime (2425g) // Akkikariudo (25g) // osoroshii yume (25g) // Sweet~Cinnamen (200g) // Deranged_Rabbit (25g) // [ .Dice. ] (100g) // Mr. Gawr (100g) // The . Demonic . Angel (275g) // Pyros_Rage (450g) // Lady_Elentari (pink carnation) // MachaGirl (25g) // [AxAROFFLE][Kay] (18257g) // o0arwyn0o (1725g) // Ajamoh (500g) // foxgirl_0001 (450g) // Crystalized-Secret (25g) // Pennifred (10g) // EmperialTeal (20g) // yoriko35 (2075g) // butter.flies99 (50g) // Kyoca (50g) // ~Vampire Louis~ (25g) // Talkingsponge08 (75g) // Petite Kitsune (900g) // phoenixfluff (75g) // Dinara (25g) // kyo-no-azui (75g) // Beechu (25g) // [Mourir] (1000g) // S.M.!.L.E (100g) // Kayko~Senpai (100g) // A s I a N - g I r L (75g) // Anna_maiden_girl (25g) // iHugBunnies (25g) // Icy_Brave (75g) // R e d.P a n d a.H a o (75g) // clamp_angelic (50g) // `Teh Eel (225g) // ~Twilight~Youkai~ (35g) // autumns_tears (2150g) // Ankisuru (50g) // kakashis_future_wife (25g) // Aim-s (45g) // miss_haru (150g) // nissachann (100g) // Lady Lark (250g) // Red_Sycorax (100g) // ZombieKillerEx (275g) // winnebagomaster (225g) // Crimson-Elixir (50g) // Bruxinha_sorridente (25g) // Miss Fray (50g) // Kimberly-scarred warrior (75g) // hidden-maiden (150g) // .~.Yingfo.~. (50g) // [ .A s h m o d a i. ] (250g) // Kaliatha (125g) // DizzytheGear (50g) // Sousei Seki (675g) // Rionsuke (295g) // Espada_Ulquiorra (200g) // Serkunet (250g) // bigbadteddy (5630g) // Meigumii (9875g) // Katarina Everard (8550g) // Dark_Angel029 (150g) // K e a (275g) // PharoahChan (25g) // Pugnacious Banana (110g) // EmberSakura (210g) // 11th Lieutenant Yachiru (125g) // [Ohio.Is.For.Lovers] (75g) // Washu_Takahashi (200g) // (Zen(-)Des) (825g) // Le Rebel (75g) // YinXue (25g) // anime_retard4life (100g) // Miro_Sama (450g) // ryouka_takahashi (25g) // T i f a (125g) // [Ayana] (50g) // o_chibi_chan (50g) // Hisake-san (375g) // Aoi Yusaka (75g) // ~Lii-chan~ (500g) // pocky-sama (350g) // X_Deidara-Kun_X (975g) // HomicidalChocolate (150g) // LunerSun (25g) // Sora Itou (575g) // Kage Halo (50g) // _-The_AlDS_Fairy-_ (350g) // Sakura Ember-kins (100g) // Luminescens (175g) // Chaos Blackhart (10g) // Rein_Carnation (8050g) // Aka Fuyu (25g) // Luminescens (100g) // G a b y (650g) // iSuzume (110g) // S0RA xxx (52g) // KiwiPancakes (50g) // Guillotine Dress (350g) // The_zorro_princess (925g) // TattooedKitten (975g) // Adra Praeclarus (75g) // Ashli-chan (100g) // SethDemonic (925g) // xXxArisellaxXx (4075g) // Snyzar (125g) xKira_Dragonx (250g) // miyukichan999 (850g) // Go0gle (25g) // lintrollerfiend (125g) // B Pretty (175g) // winXed 4ever (50g) // Televised Revolution (500g) // kari1765 (275g) // XX-Emma Uchiha-XX (175g) // SethDemonic (50g) // candycane elf (350g) // Faikitty (200g) // GrimReaper101itachi (25g) // kyrooteenpii (50g) // s H 3 3 T s (850g) // purpliholic (100g) // Haldenia (220g) // No Danger on the Roof (375g) // SugaryVanilla (5g) // iEmoElliott (325g) // Jaganshe (300g) // Thornless Rose (200g) // Xena Valentine (485g) // Azuki Mochi (100g) // astroaries (12,875g) // jesikitty (450g) // fading_death66blah (250g) // jaaasmine (150g) // barokku (525g) // fullmetal_fantasy (150g) // Green_Pixie_Stick (75g) // Kaldeagirl (250g) // M r s Puffin Monster (500g) // Chihano14 (725g) // repercussion (375g) // rikku3335 (375g) // Michelle Chiba (100g) // ashley-the-hedgehog (340g) // Okazaki no Chou (125g) // kami_panda (500g) // XxEternal MelodyxX (1000g) // lockmaster_whea (2150g) // Xia Asuka (300g) // yuuki01 (450g) // RoyalxInsanity (450g) // Tee Fannie (275g) // yachiruchan__12345 (1000g) // Hollow Rabbit Hole (1050g) // Water_Angel08 (35g) // gracegrudge (100g) // Frostess (40075g) // Garcuri (5675g) // Valkyronn (50g) // Condemned-By-Cookies (150g) // RicaChan (1700g) // Duskshadow (75g) // DEM0NiCAL (75g) // Berry-tan Ichi (4225g) // lucystar (45g) // riku_cat11 (4405g) // followthemoose (125g) // bstar955 (25g) // Circular Disk of Torture
(20g) // Dinosaur Shape Cookie (50g)
AFFILS: Not accepting affiliates anymore, but you may still link me if you'd like.

Link Us:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6aowt][img]http://tinyurl.com/d7sjy[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6aowt][img]http://tinyurl.com/99uos[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6aowt][img]http://tinyurl.com/3th2z[/img][/url]

My Affils (Minishops):

Sage Browser

bump 3nodding
User Image and good luck those kittys with wings look cute! 4laugh
Actually thinkin about it i would like one of the black cats with devil wings biggrin
thanks ^^ and no pressure
so all i need to do now is send you 75g for the pic?
~!~ CLOSED (this is just here for storage) ~!~

WHAT:
In this particular roleplay, you play a 5 year old version of an anime or videogame character. They have the same personality as they do in their original grown up forms, but they don't have the memories. They also do not have their full-fledged powers as they do when they are grown ups. For example, if your character normally carries a sword, in this roleplay, the sword is plastic. If your character can normally fire glowing energy blasts, in this roleplay, he can only make some light. If you're not sure what powers you can retain, PLEASE ASK before you start playing.

WHERE: The layout of the classroom.
- The pink door with hearts leads out to the playground/garden.
- The pink door with a blue creature above it is the toy/supplies closet.

RULES:
- Follow Gaia’s Terms of Service. Keep it PG-13.
- Stay in character.
- No godmoding without permission.
- Use (()) / [[]] / {{}} for Out Of Character chat. (( like this ))
- Be considerate to the RPers. If the RP is slow or inactive, you can (( ooc )) as much as you want... but if it is active, please refrain from making too many posts of only ooc chat, instead, add them to your RP post to keep the pages from being flooded with off topic conversation.
- Do your best. We don't care if you have spelling errors but we don't like abbreviations or rushed writing that makes no sense, so please do your best.
- Keep your RP active. We don't care if your posts are of one line. We like interaction and activity above all. However, if you enjoy writing long posts better, we will still love you... just try to not leave the person RPing with you waiting for too long.
- There is a limit to the number of characters you may play. If you're really active (come on for a long time every day), you may have a maximum of three characters. If you're not so active, (come on a few times a week), you may only have one character. If you play multiple characters, try to give them equal attention. Do not neglect one character in favor of another.
- Don't leave the RP running. If you're going to log off please announce it and end your current RP to give the person a chance to move on and keep RPing with others. Send your character to bed, to the bathroom or just make it faint. Whatever works best for your character.
- Don’t take things personal. Don't feel insulted if other characters ignore or dislike your character.
- Don’t start OOC drama. If you have a problem that REALLY needs attention, PM it to me.
- Don't disappear. If you will be busy, without computer or just got tired of RPing, please.... let me know. I'll really appreciate it.
- Consider using an image of your character on your post or on your signature. Not obligatory but appreciated.
- If you do not abide by the rules, I have the right to kick you out.

HOW TO JOIN: Anyone is welcome to join, but characters from anime/manga/videogames are HIGHLY preferred over made-up characters.
1. Make sure the character you want to play isn't taken.
2. Post IN THE THREAD the character you want to play and provide a small sample of your roleplaying skills.
3. Wait for your character to be accepted/rejected.

CHARATERS TAKEN:
- Bleach
____Hollow Ichigo: [AxAROFFLE][Kay]
____Ichigo: Irutashi
- Death Note
____Light: _xXx_Tamaki-Suou_xXx_
- Fruits Basket
____Hatori: G a b y
- Legend of Zelda
____Link: EranaShine
- Ouran High School Host Club
____Tamaki: _xXx_Tamaki-Suou_xXx_