Welcome to Gaia! ::

WinterMystery & MystiqueSummer
User Image

w.i.n.t.e.r.m.y.s.t.e.r.y & m.y.s.t.i.q.u.e.s.u.m.m.e.r's SHOP!

Heeeeey. Do you need a nice layout for your gaia profile? Do you want a unique signature WITHOUT any clutter? Sick of your present avatar? Well, heeey! You've come to the right place!!

So, yes, you're here, in the door of W&S Shop. We offer services of three kinds in here. We :

a. Make PERSONALIZED Layouts! It comes in a cheap price, 500G! For sure, you will never ever have to worry of having someone with the EXACT SAME LAYOUT as yours! If you want a cheaper price, all you have to do is bump 50 times, and pay half the price! All you have to do is fill the form in the next post to get your layout idea submitted! biggrin

b. Make SIGNATURES for 500G Only! If you want photoshopped signatures, you're in the right place! If you want to play with your signature, we do it for you! Your signature will never be the same as anyone elses! All you have to do is give specs [specifications], and we make your signature. Fill out the form in the next post if you want your siggy to be worked on smile

c. Make Avatars! If you're sick of your present avatar, then you can ask our resident guru of dream avatars, MystiqueSummer, to redo your look. Give her specs, and you can have a new avatar for only 500G! Fill the form in the next post to submit your request biggrin

~ We're open to any suggestions that will help improve this thread. If you have any, PM me, or MystiqueSummer biggrin ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

++ WELL, all threads have Rules you know. And this thread has rules too biggrin ++

/1/ Follow Gaia's ToS! Please, just please, READ THIS POST FIRST! We don't want any clutter in the thread, so we can serve each Gaian in PEACE! biggrin

/2/ Chatting is allowed, but please, please, please, DON'T SPAM! Bumping is allowed [clearly] but then, if you bump with emoticons only, we won't count it as a bump! If you bump, put the word BUMP, and the number it. I hope you're okay with these rules. We just don't want any mess.

/3/ Fill the forms out properly. Use the correct format please.

/4/ No begging in the thread. If you want donations, ask nicely.

/5/ Do not PM Thread Mods [MystiqueSummer & Me] when not necessary.

/6/ That's All biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Sorry for the hellish delay everyone. Darn, we feel guilty. It's that Winter [me] has been rehearsing like hell for ballet and can't find time to use the computer so yeah, and Summer, has dance class as well. Grr. Life sucks. Sorry guys. But the last layout we'll be making for the month of May is Odeure's second request. SARRY D::
** REQUEST FORMS **

May I remind you that in the request form, the questions must be there, and the answers must be in proper English. No shortcuts, please.

For layouts...

[size=18][color=indigo]HEY! I want YOU to make my layout![/color] [/size]
[size=9][b]1. So, what are your favorite colors? [/b]
[b]2. Do you have any specific theme in mind?[/b]
[b]3. Who/What do you want it to be about?[/b]
[b]4. Classic Layout or Current Layout?[/b]
[b]5. Do you have a picture you want to appear in your background? [/b] If yes, please give the URL.
[b]6. Do you want an background image in your boxes?[/b] If yes, please give the URL.
[b]7. Is there anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked yet?[/b][/size]

** we will be keeping you posted on our progress with your layout wink **

For signatures....
[size=18][color=indigo]HEY! I want YOU to make my signature![/color] [/size]
[size=9][b]1. Have any favorite colors or tones?[/b]
[b]2. Do you have any specific theme in mind?[/b]
[b]3. Who/What do you want it to be about?[/b]
[b]4. Do you have any ideal size? Small, big, medium, petite?[/b]
[b]5. Do you have any pictures or links you want to appear in your signature?[/b] If yes, please give the URL.
[b]6. Is there anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked yet?[/b][/size]

** we will keep in touch if we are almost through with your signatures wink **

For avatars....

[color=indigo][size=18]HEY! I want YOU to design my avatar![/size][/color]
[size=9][b]1. Have any favorite colors?[/b]
[b]2. Are you emo, gothic, girly, cute or sexy?[/b]
3. [b]Do you want us to follow any present cartoon or avatar?[/b] If yes, give us the link to this cartoon/avatar.
4. [b]What's the price limit?[/b]
5. [b]Are there any things that are a must in the avatar?[/b]
6. [b]Are there any things that MUST NOT be in the avatar?[/b]
7. [b]Is there anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked yet?[/b][/size]

** since avatars are easily done, the time range that it will take [when we are open] is from 10 minutes to 1 hour wink **
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

+ If you're going to pay already, send trade to either me or MystiqueSummer, and PM the one whom you haven't sent the trade with that you already have sent the trade +
+ We will not receive the payment yet, until we have given you the thing you have requested for! +
+ It doesn't have to be 500G flat, you can send us equivalents of the 500G, like anything that adds up to 500G or anything sold for 500G. +
+ If this thread becomes a success, we will be hiring ONE MORE thread mod with TALENT! smile +
+ Since we live in the Philippines, our timezones, might be different. So when we are closed, it either means, we are asleep, or we are out of the house. +
+ When we update you with our progress, we will simply comment you in your profile. +
+ DO NOT QUOTE ANY OF THE POSTS IN THE FIRST PAGE +
+ We will not have any blacklists, for the fear of banning. So, if you have broken any of the rules, We will not do any of your requests. +
+ If you want me to make any layouts for Myspace or Friendster, I will offer my services. Just PM me with your specs. biggrin +

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY OUR SHOP! IF YOU HAVE READ THESE POSTS, I WILL THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES!
WHITELIST [The angels of Gaia who have done something good for the thread smile ]

1. Stardust_Angel95
2. Sauce Of All Awesome
LINK W&S SHOP!
~ add this to your sig or in your posts! we will be so glad if you advertise us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/w-s-shop-we-make-layouts-signatures-avatars-for-everyone/t.49219047/][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/lizettegurl/LOGOcopy.png[/img][/url]

We'd be sooo happy if you'd make more links out and fansigns for our thread wink

LINKS TO OTHER PLACES [pm me if you want your link in here]
User Image

User Image

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
woah!
first customer!
HEY! I want YOU to make my layout!
1. So, what are your favorite colors?
red(meh fav color)
2. Do you have any specific theme in mind?
no,just make a red theme.
3. Who/What do you want it to be about?
can you make the profile background like this picture?
4. Classic Layout or Current Layout?
classic...
5. Do you have a picture you want to appear in your background? If yes, please give the URL.
no,just make it with flowers or
6. Do you want an background image in your boxes? If yes, please give the URL.
i want this image to be the background 4 my profile.can you make it?
7. Is there anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked yet?
can you make it like my profile?
i mean with an about section,make it larger like my profile,a multimedia section,
wishlists,equipped item,comments section,and the trade,add friend,message button.

i'll send the image by pm to you,thanks!
i'll pay 700g. mrgreen

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sorry,didn't see that...
when will you open?
stardust_angel95
sorry,didn't see that...
when will you open?

a few hours from now.. my partner still has to put some stuff up. It's okay.. i guess my signs weren't too big.. it's okay wink i'll do your request after I sleep.
START POSTING YOUR REQUESTS! WE'LL BE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU! biggrin
HEY! I want YOU to make my layout!
1. So, what are your favorite colors?
Blue & Black
2. Do you have any specific theme in mind?
No.
3. Who/What do you want it to be about?
Music
4. Classic Layout or Current Layout?
Current please
5. Do you have a picture you want to appear in your background? If yes, please give the URL.
X
6. Do you want an background image in your boxes? If yes, please give the URL.
X
7. Is there anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked yet?
Naw
g luck!!!!!!
i_hate_qweefers
g luck!!!!!!

Thanks wink
i_hate_qweefers
g luck!!!!!!

thnx for visiting! whee

@The Sauce of All Awesome

thnk u for requestin 3nodding

----

Yeys 2nd customer whee