Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

REG SLOTS: FULL
BRIBESLOT: OPEN

Livestream Link:
Join me on my Livestream

Lobby ~ Rules/FAQ ~ News ~ How to order ~ ShowCase ~ Animations ~ Affiliates ~ Customers

User Image

Welcome to me Sprite Shop
Here you can get your own customized SD-Plus doll

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I hope you´ll enjoy your time here ...and maybe will hang around here for some time
So have fun looking around at what I have to offer whee

Slots

SLOTS

1st. Slot - helenpaige1
2nd. Slot - I PidgeonsGoMeowX3
3rd. Slot - OPEN

ONLY ONE SLOT PER PERSON!

BribeSlots

Bribeslot - OPEN

The BribeSlot will always be served before Regular Slot Orders

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lobby ~ Rules/FAQ ~ News ~ How to order ~ ShowCase ~ Animations ~ Affiliates ~ Customers

User Image

[ follow the Gaian ToS ]
This is a must all over Gaia.

[ follow the proper ordering rules ]
All the information you need on ordering here is laid out and there are even order forms. Using this allows for fast and easy ordering.

[ please do not steal or edit my work ]
I made the layout, the graphics, and the sprites. You are not allowed to reuse or edit any of these works without permission beforehand.

[ do not PM Darumapyon about the shop ]
Please don’t PM Darumapyon about ordering, about how she does the sprites, or anything. JUST DON´T. I visit my shop often enough and will see anything of importance.

[ respect is key ]
Yes yes! Having respect for others is a good thing.

[ Read the whole Frontpage ]
Or at least the part about ordering
Every wrong order will be irgnored and every wrong trade will be canceled so read through that stuff okay ^^

[No means, sometimes NO]
Daru has every right to just decline your order. Don´t like it? Don´t order.

User Image

[ Can I order more than one sprite per order?? ]
Only 2 sprites per order at the most. For every other doll you have to get another slot.

[ Can I post my order when all slots are taken?? ]
You could ...but it would make little sense. The likelihood of me accpeting your order anyway is nearly non-existant.

[ Can I order OC/anime characters?? ]
Of course you can. As long as you have useful reference PICS.
Of course it can always happen that parts of such a order are out of my pixel abilities

[ Why did you cancel my trade?? ]
Most likely cause something with your order/trade was wrong.
Maybe you labeled the trade wrong (NEVER forget the shop name or the pagenumber >.< )
Or slots were full.....

[ My sprite diappeared ???? ]
then I most likely deleted it from my photobucket, I won´t host those sprites for you!Save them to your PC as soons as you get them

[When will my sprite be finished? When will slots be open again?]
I don´t know! they will be finished/open when they are finished/open.
I don´t plan when I´ll do what ..when I have the time I´ll do and when not then not

User Image

[17th May, 2010]Prizes were raised form 15k to 20k.
[4th May, 2010]Sold 150 Doll, Handed out Freebie to Kaelel
[3rd March, 2010]BribeSlot as been implemented
[12th September, 2k9]Freebie has been taken down
[18th August, 2k9]"Jumping" has been added to the animation section ^^
[13th August, 2k9]We reached page 100 YAY! ....look at the lobby section for the freebie
[31st July, 2k9] Poisonous Candy won the Page 50 Freebie
[30th July, 2k9] Price have been raised to 10k ...sorry guys
[27th July, 2k9] New Poll (Prices)
[27th July, 2k9] FAQ section was added
[20th July, 2k9] We are open whee

User Image

[Check the SlotList in the Lounge Section]
if there´s an open space..YAY go on

[Fill out the required Orderform]
and post it in the thread ^^

[Start a trade]
Right after placing the order.

Posted Orderforms will be ignored until I get a trade
EXCEPTION: BribeOrders or special wishes

Don ´t forget to change the title of the trade to
Daruma Doll page: (add page number of your order)!
Orders with a wrongly labeled trade may be canceled

[Right now I am working on your order]
Sometimes that may take some time ...you know RealLife and stuff

[Your finished doll will be delivered via PM]
so make sure your PMs aren´t set to private

[Accepting the trade]
I accept your trade you accept your trade and everybody is happy ^^

User Image

This is the place were the shopping (ordering) goes on XD
but first of all some lovely samples to make you buy my stuff XD

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

each Sprite costs

I can make couples in the sense of other avi/companion sprite standing next to your sprite.
But each sprite I do cost 20k, that means if you order a "couple" that costs 40k

Unfortunately I can´t do animals, at least not yet but I will do my best to improve ^^

Orderform

Orderform

I (add your username) want a Daruma Doll
Reference: (add image of the wanted avi(s))
Price:
Notes: (any special wishes add them here)

I promise to add the pagenumber of my order to the trade title

User Image
I can add little animations to your sprite
Here you can find the orderforms to get them

If you want an animation just add the provided orderforms to the order of you actual sprite ^^

Floating Heart

User Image

PRICE: 2k

Orderform

Floating Heart

I want a floating heart next to my sprite ^.^

Prefered Heartcolor:

Blinking eyes

User Image

PRICE: 4k

Blinking Eyes

I want my sprite´s eyes to blink ^.^
Both eyes or just one? :

User Image

Link me ????

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.52271085]
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h33/Lilli-maus/SDP/SDPlus-Button.png[/IMG][/url]

Want to be affiliates??
Just post your button(= code) for your shop
I prefer 88x31 buttons

LINK OUT

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Served 162 customers with 217 dolls till today

aznprideanime, iiSaiyu, Rhine Elmao, Rap3 Monst3r, Chiruruu, Reu Shima, I love meganekko, Kamerize heart , Aoraki, LadyRuriko heart heart , t3h Pink Wasabi, The Fluffeh Gryphon, Izumi Motou, the elegant gentleman, octo fresh, oCloud, Genetically Unique, DarkEvili heart , uMeowe, Rigels Star, twilightEDEN, Yuji Ikaido, The Final Chapter heart heart , LK1721, Yuufa, Magnificent Moonbeam, ashleyapathyy heart heart heart , M o o n f l o w B l u e, Sanada Tomoyo, Krysprinkle, Mpanda26, BGSkullBerry, Tennyo no Aiyoku Setsuna heart heart heart heart , Kamijou, BellaMuerte1, CandiiRose, trout boy1, Wholey Matchmaker, SereneFlower, L3GlT, Kanari Moon-sun heart , render the white, Kaelel, PQ and Retrostacja, Aoko Rosetta, Simply Indescribable, Samuri_chopsticks, Inus_Miana, Skypriestess, Nariuu, I_Illusion heart , Vitriolic Crux, Apathetic Nonchalance, RicaChan, DEM0NiCAL, Arisarus Rex, Houou Joushou heart heart heart , Kawariko, Neamh, Stonewaltz heart , Cl0ck_Work, zOMG_BuNNie, Epically Fails v2, evil sk8r, Mother Fluff, kristyn-kun, seiuri, iLoveRockBandSsS, Demonic Life heart , lovexstarr, Morphboy27, fleastick, Requiem Youkai heart , Specifically, Siegfred Schlechter, Poppy Yukia, Licentious Tea Party, FAGGY CHAN, Tokyo_pop_grl_XMishux, Chibi_Hinata_Gurl, iCringe, Dickie Twinkles, Jana_Marie, Industrial Rainbow, Crisscoula, XXI - Cliff Thurst, Gimeurcookie, Historical heart , SilverRainbowRose, Rosemary Bats, Tsunanba, Nikaze, Yorugami, Captain Wannabe, Arisa Takera heart heart heart heart heart heart heart , Coffee Fueled Sermons, barokku, Bardic Inspiration, Spatulaaa, countbleckfan, Generra, KounetsuDeb, Daskin, A S Y L U M - E R R O R heart heart heart , Ninth Bandit, LILY APPROVED, Dreamy_Hunter, SashaFey heart heart heart , xKirst, Nachos with style, androgynous clone, astroaries, fairytale montage, Naruko_Niwa, Jeani_Kellers, Meenomi, Serkunet, TheGoatZodiac, Queen Nekoyasha, Sin Marai, yaeyae, heavenly Riot, iErsatz, Bawful, EJACULATE, xx-Lullaby-xx, barefoot friar heart heart heart , Mizzy Jagger, chrom0, Miror Moonwalked, KillerQueen Bash, bellawannabecullen12888 heart heart , Undead Fascination, DigiHaru, Lizanne Feraille heart , heroinxbeauty, iDazzles, iCheese Doodly, comicfairy, Happiness Panda, Nasal Sex heart , iBurnDictionarys, Lipton_Coolio heart , Azoraith, Vix Viral, TrickorTreats, A-Total-O_O-Moment, big4wheeler heart , FirePhoenix, XVlI ,ardillosa heart , demon king roxas, Mitsu-Souma, that special crayon, Meine Notizen, Schizophrenic Chicken, - K A N D I T A J I -, khkid heart ,Astraea Pandora, Sailor Kasumi, Chixen, -Poisonous Candy-, Aerogia

bold=tipped heart=ordered twice or more underlined=bribed

User Image

Well I guess I am no officially open
User Image

User Image

sad sad sad
User Image

User Image

hellooooooooooooooo~~~~
User Image

User Image

<.<.....>.>...........
User Image