Love them! 0.86666666666667 86.7% [ 91 ]
Ehh. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 9 ]
They suck! 0.019047619047619 1.9% [ 2 ]
I have a suggestion i'll post in the thread. 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image
Welcome to Spooky’s Custom Dollies!
Here you can buy adorable little dolls just right for your sig! Pick out clothes, accessories, and the colors of nearly everything!
heart Thank you so much for visiting my shop, and I hope you find a doll you’d love to take home. Since we are brand new, there will be many more things in the future, so keep checking back! I appreciate your support! heart
HIT THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE! <3

The first poster on page 100 will get a free avatar doll. <3

~Updates~
( July 27, 2008 ) Opened up shop!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
*-Rules-*
*-Ordering Info-*
*-Premade Dolls for Sale-*
*-Custom Dolls for Sale-*
*-Customers and Black/Whitelist-*
*-Reserved-*
*~Rules~*
Just a few simple rules and we can all get along fine. 3nodding
1. Obey the Gaia TOS at all times.
2.No flaming fighting, begging, or advertising your shop.
3. Use the available order form and post it in the thread, do not PM me orders.
4.If you would like to become my affiliate, PM me your banner and/or link, and I will get back to you about whether I’d like to be your affiliate.
5.Absolutley, POSITIVLEY no stealing the art. I swear to gawd, I’ll eat your liver.
Disobeying these rules once will get you a warning, refusing to listen will result in you being blacklisted. I really don’t want to that, guys! I LIKE you! (Probably.)
*~Ordering Info~*
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS STUFF!
I’m sorry it’s boring.
There are four different kinds of dolls to order! Custom, premade, Avatar, and “from scratch”.
Please use this ordering form! It will make things much easier, since ordering things that are so customizable can get a bit complex. Post your order in the thread, Do NOT PM orders to me, please! Send trades before I send you your doll, for security reasons. surprised
FILL OUT THE ORDERING FORM FOR THE KIND OF DOLL YOU WOULD LIKE.
For Custom Dolls-
Doll Body Color- (by number)
Eye Color- (by number)
Clothes- (i.e. “top 1, (red) bottom 3, outfit 5”)
Hair- (i.e. hair 3, blue)
Accessories- (by number)
Total gold owed-

For Avatar Dolls-
Please post a picture of the avatar you would like me to make. I may have to simplify it a bit if you have a lot of items. Range goes from 3-5k.
For Premades-
Simply let me know how many of which ones you want.

For ”From scratch”-

What I mean by this is if there’s a specific doll you want that is not available and is impossible to create with the accessories or clothes available. I need a distinct description/picture of what you want (say, you want a character from a movie or manga). These can get pricy, so I’ll give you an estimate of what it’ll cost you. If I decide it turned out especially good and I want to sell it as a premade, you will get a discount.
*~Premade Dolls for Sale~*
Right now we have five dolls for sale. All premades are 3k. I apologize for the scribbles, but i must deter lurking art thieves. ninja
User Image
A sweet little angel with gold accent stitching and tiny wings. Cherish him and he’ll be your tiny guardian.
User Image
Even though he’s a minion of Satan, he’s still as cuddly as can be! This well-dressed baby devil will warm you heart with his tiny hellfire.
User Image
An adorable space invader who would love to blast off to your home. Keep him in your sig to show you’re a fan of the cuddly unknown!
User Image
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this Ninja dolly. Even though he’s a sneaky assassin, he’d really never hurt a fly…Unless it started it.
User Image
The swashbuckling pirate captain sports a high detail coat with a fancy neck ruff. One of my personal favorites! He can be a trustworthy companion even to a landlubber.

There are no limiteds for sale yet!

*-Custom Dolls For sale!~*
Finally, to what this shop is really about!
All dolls are 2k which includes body and eyes in the color of your choice, and one article of clothing. 3nodding
Cloth Colors Available – Please note the number!
User Image
User Image
Eye colors- Please note the number.
User Image

CLOTHING
Clothing fits into three categories- Tops, bottoms, and outfits. Since they are numbered accordingly, please take not which category the item(s) you want fit into.
TOPS- 50g (unless picked as one free item)
User Image
01, 03, 04, 05, 06 and 08 are recolorable. If you do not specify color, it will be black.

BOTTOMS- 50g (unless picked as one free item)
User Image
01, 03, 04, and 05 are recolorable. If you don’t specify a color, it will be whatever color is displayed here.

OUTFITS-150g

User Image
04 and 05 are recolorable. These can all be layered on top of other clothing items, but make sure it will actually show.

EXTRAS

There are two types and they sell for different prices, so please take note.
Extras1: 50g each.
User Image
02, 03, 04(glove), 05 (leg warmers), and 06 are recolorable. They will be the color displayed here if you do not specify.

Extras2: 100g each.

User Image
07, 08, 09, 10, and 14 are recolorable. Again, if you don’t specify, they will be the color displayed.

HAIR
Sorry, I was an idiot and forgot to display these. stressed 100g each, all recolorable.

User Image

*~Customers~*

invadershilo // Road Sissy // shiniqua_mytoezits // Banana Bonanza // Ero-emo
//anguicullus100 Demon_Rin // Colorful Depression // Rini Ikataru // x-x-MassacreDOTcom // Wahya // snowfairy856

*~Black/white list~*

Nothing yet!
*~Links~*

PM me if you would like to be affiliates. Please include the link and banner. 3nodding
My banners are here: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/spooky-s-custom-dollies-grand-opening/t.42266151/][IMG]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/spookypokemaniac/Dollies/littlebanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/spooky-s-custom-dollies-grand-opening/t.42266151/][IMG]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/spookypokemaniac/Dollies/tinybanner.png[/IMG]
[/url] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/fizzy-latte-open-first-limited-in/t.41833901/][IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/cocoa_kougra/BannerSmall.jpg[/IMG][/url]

*~Affiliates~*

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

*cuts ribbon*

Open! heart
Bump. ninja
...bump....

IRL Egg

ninja

Quote:
Eye colors- Please not the number.

Is that a spelling error? D;
apwincesz
ninja