Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count

+one 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 > >>

User Image

**I AM CURRENTLY STARTING SCHOOLING AGAIN, so please be patient in receiving your dolls! Before ordering, take into consideration that it may be up to a week before you receive the approval message! I am over joyed to see so many people interested in my pixels and shop - the support is fantastic; These new ideas will hopefully catch the eyes of more people and captivate my faithful returning customers <3 Thanks so much for all your help with my Quest guys; if it weren't for you I'd truly have given up by now.***

User Image

Hey everyone, thank you for visiting my mini shop C:
Here you can see my display of avatar dolls and place an order for a little guy of your very own.

Open Date: 8/27/2011
Last Update: 9/13/2011

User Image
* = recently added

I reserve the right to raise my prices.

I also reserve the right to not include several items on extremely cluttered avatars. I will leave the deciding of the excluded items up to you.

Tips are greatly appreciated...the whole reason I opened this shop is to help with my Impossible Questie.

* If you do not like my pixels or feel the need to critique, please do so via PM. I do not want negative comments on the shop thread.

Please use manners D;

Be respectful at all times.

The only time I am able to work on the dolls are at night and on weekends. Do not be angry if you see me bumping throughout the day as I do this from my iPhone.

If you are unhappy with the doll, please let me know so I can try to fix it. If need be, I will completely redo it or give you a refund.

Please be patient...do not be upset if it takes me 3+ days to complete your doll. The further down the waiting list you are, the longer it will take. I will quote you here when your doll is finished and also send you a PM.

You will get a preview of your doll with "SAMPLE" written across it. You will receive the final doll when the trade has been completed.

* Bumpers are always welcome here; Bump 50 times (please number your posts) and receive a free Mini Pixel doll. Bump 100 times and receive a free Chibi doll!

* If you refer a friend to my shop and they order a doll and mention your username in their order post, I will make you a doll at half price.

*The first poster of every 10th page (i.e. 10, 20, 30, 40...) will receive a FREE Mini Pixel doll of their avatar.
Please see details in the "Bumpers" section.
* Please note that Mini Pixel dolls are extremely small. I will try my best to make all details noticeable, but please realize that space is quite limited. If you choose a doll that is sitting, you will not be able to see much foot/shoe detail. The best doll is made from an uncluttered, relatively simple avatar.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask C:
User Image

User Image
Mini Pixels:
User Image

Chibis:
User Image

**NOTE: I do not claim these bases as my own - they belong to KawaiiHannah. I have gotten permission to use these bases and sell them for fake currency (aka Gaia Gold) via her Rules on 8/25/2011

User Image

I am currently asking 5k per Mini Pixel and 10k per Chibi as I do not know how popular this will become.

If you think this price is outrageous, please let me know via PM.

Do not try to haggle or bargain with me, please.
Make me an offer - heck, I might take it <3

I may also accept item offers if they are decent.

I do reserve the right to raise the prices as I have stated above (your price will stay what it was at the time you placed your order).

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
As stated before, these dolls are extremely small. Space is limited and I am not able to go in to great detail on some items while also keeping them proportional.

* I will not start your doll until you have sent me a trade. for orders on and after 9/5/11

You send the trade, I begin your doll, I send you the finished doll with "SAMPLE" written across it, I accept the trade, I make adjustments if necessary, you finalize the trade, I send you the completed doll.

If you have chosen a body base that is sitting down, do not expect to see much of your shoe/feet details.

If you are in a rush to get your doll, offering a bribey will get you to the top (or close to it) on the Waiting List...just make sure to let me know that you are *bribing* not just *tipping* C;

**If you are planning on dropping off the face of the earth for a week or more after placing your order, please save me the hassle and don't order until you are back! Seriously this drives me NUTS! If I see that you haven't been online in a week+ or the approval message I've sent to you has been sitting in my Outbox for a week+, your s**t will be deleted and you will be added to the Black List - no more Mr. Nice Guy! D<

**If the trade has not been completed within 3 days of me requesting your approval (& me noticing that your message is no longer in my Outbox), you will be added to the Black List and I will delete your sample from my image host. Please do not waste my time or attempt to steal my art!

User Image
Username:
Body Base:
Head Base (if you'd like to change it):
Offer:
Any Additional Info:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Body Base:[/b]
[b]Head Base:[/b]
[b]Avatar:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

EXAMPLE:

Username: `S U G A R
Body Base: B1
Head Base: N/A
Avatar to Doll: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 10k + tip
Any Additional Info: I do not want Kiki to be included; I would like my username above the doll in poop brown.
User Image

User Image
* = currently working on
- = completed doll; waiting on approval/trade

- / * Dodgemon_5
-Straw P00Pi3-
WooHooCrazy
Sabik Adara
hodu
ChibiSan411

T34M J0Z3 (FREE Mini Pixel x2)
saba555 (FREE Mini Pixel)
XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX (FREE Mini Pixel)

User Image
Champ_De_Toxic - 75k <3
Kaleepooh - 7k
Dogdemon_5 - 10k
P O M M E - 7k
unhappy refrain - 20k <3
Pashy-chan - 25k <3
iAliceHottie411 - 6k
WooHooCrazy - 8k
baby_bear29 - 15k
Orichalcos - 10k
Doctor Maz - 10k
Nihtren - 8k

User Image
*Bumpers are always welcome here; Bump 50 times (please number your posts) and receive a free Mini Pixel doll. Bump 100 times and receive a free Chibi doll!
* If you refer a friend to my shop and they order a doll and mention your username in their order post, I will make you a doll at half price.
*The first poster of every 10th page (i.e. 10, 20, 30, 40...) will receive a FREE Mini Pixel doll of their avatar.
Please do not abuse these freebies, guys. Getting free stuff is always nice, but keep in mind that these dolls take a LOT of time on my part and I am questing to boot. Please do not exceed three (3) freebie offers per user (i.e. the two offered for bumping and the one offered for a first poster of a 10th page).
Please also be aware that Orders take precedence over Freebie dolls.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. <3

T34M J0Z3 - 30 bumps; first poster on a 5th page
saba555 - 30 bumps
XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX - 30 bumps

User Image
Resynchronize - placed an order and then dropped off the face of the earth. D<
User Image

Say hello to the newest addition to `S U G A R 's pixel family...Pandy.

Basic Pandy:
User Image

So what do I do with it... ?? *poke poke*

Personalize your very own Pandy! C: Dress him up, dress him down, or simply adopt him as he is <3

Samples:
User Image - Bow Pandy
User Image - Munchies Pandy
User Image - Loves Pandy
User Image - Gaga Pandy

The options are endless...add everything from clothing to accessories to makeup and word or thought bubbles. The sky is the limit!

Pandy Prices:
I'm currently asking 3k for the basic Pandy, and accessories starting at 100g (I will quote you after you have filled out an order form).

To Order:

Username:
Desired Accessories:
Total Number of Accessories:
Offer:
Additional Info:

Example:

Username: `S U G A R
Desired Accessories: A pink and white striped winter hat with a matching scarf
Total Number of Accessories:2
Offer:10k
Additional Info:None

PANDY, please!
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Desired Accessories:[/b]
[b]Total Number of Accessories:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Please be as detailed with the descriptions of your desired accessories as possible!

This is still a new thing for me...basically a trial period to see how well our Mr. Pandy catches on and how well I can do in fulfilling the expectations of those who order Pandys. Please be patient with me C:

After I have quoted you, please let me know if you are going to continue in the adoption of your Pandy by sending the trade. I will not begin to create your Pandy until I have been notified of a trade request.

***PLEASE NOTE that I have created these myself...please do not alter them in any way, shape, or form without first asking me!***

Wait List:
User Image

Links Out:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

If you would like to set up some sort of collaboration, please don't hesitate to PM me!

If you would like to do an advertisement exchange, you may either post here or message me (please be sure to quote me if you choose to post here).

Please help me advertise!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/s-u-g-a-r-s-mini-pixel-shoppe-free-to-first-2-posters/t.74346015_1/][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/racheljean12/ShoppeSignMain.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/s-u-g-a-r-s-mini-pixel-shoppe-free-to-first-2-posters/t.74346015_1/][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/racheljean12/idXax.gif[/img][/url]

Thank you thank you thank you to XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX for the sign! <3

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Username: Champ_De_Toxic
Body Base: B9
Head Base: H6
Avatar: I don't have an image ready for my current avatar. But will you have any problem with it? I won't change mine.
Additional Info:[/b The list of items I am wearing can be seen on my profile. I offer 10K

5,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Username: Kaleepooh
Body Base: N/A
Head Base: H9
Avatar: My current without the face paint. If you want me to remove it, please just tell me.
Additional Info: Just checking, if possible, I only want the head (: Also, can you write : Kaleepooh says... on the bottom?
Champ_ De_Toxic
Avatar: I don't have an image ready for my current avatar. But will you have any problem with it? I won't change mine.
Additional Info:[/b The list of items I am wearing can be seen on my profile. I offer 10K

First customer! Yayyyy!
*HuggleGlomps*
I shouldn't have any problems, but will let you know if I do.
I'm going to get started C:

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
`S U G A R
Champ_ De_Toxic

First customer! Yayyyy!
*HuggleGlomps*

lol yea, I notice. I can upload one in a jiff. Just give me a minute or two since photobucket loading so slow.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Champ_ De_Toxic
`S U G A R
Champ_ De_Toxic

First customer! Yayyyy!
*HuggleGlomps*

lol yea, I notice. I can upload one in a jiff. Just give me a minute or two since photobucket loading so slow.

User Image
kaleepooh
Username: Kaleepooh
Body Base: N/A
Head Base: H9
Avatar: My current without the face paint. If you want me to remove it, please just tell me.
Additional Info: Just checking, if possible, I only want the head (: Also, can you write : Kaleepooh says... on the bottom?

Sounds good! C:

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
`S U G A R

Username: Dogdemon_5
Body Base: B10
Head Base: H3
Avatar: my current one... Minus the candles around me. I can remove them temporarily if you want... smile
Additional Info: It's not to complicated is it? O.o

smile 7k-10k... >.>

Fashionable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username: P 0 M M E
Body Base: B2
Head Base: H10
Avatar: User Image Sorry if it's so big, only saved picture I have on me right now..
Additional Info: You don't have to add the chopsticks in the hair on my avi, I'm working on getting a new ref. soon of my current. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff