Welcome to Gaia! ::

The shop is closing down. Thank you all for all the memories!

See ya later! 0.29838709677419 29.8% [ 37 ]
No don't go! ;n; 0.33064516129032 33.1% [ 41 ]
Other (post it!) 0.37096774193548 37.1% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Dapper Kitten

~⟡∙•◦✦~Welcome! ↟↟⟰↟↟Closed~✦◦•∙⟡~

Edit: Here's my twitter and tumblr, if you want to keep seeing my pixel art even with Redwood Galaxy's closure!

Announcement 2020

Redwood Galaxy is Closing

After years of serving up pixel goodies to gaia, I have come to the difficult decision to close redwood galaxy. Minishops as I knew it is essentially dead at this point and my faith in Gaia ever having a revival has faded. My heart just isn't into maintaining this shop anymore.

Also, it has come to my attention that Gaia has been copying smaller artists work, and I no longer want to use them to promote my art through this shop or any other shop I own. If they remove the artists in question I may reconsider, but as it stands I doubt that will happen.

With all that said thank you to all the past Redwood Galaxy customers and supporters! I loved all the feedback and kind words you've sent me all these years, and I won't forget my enjoyable experience running this shop for a very long time!

If gaia ever does have a minishop revival and cleans up it's act about copying items, redwood galaxy may re-open.

I'll be removing all the freebies by Oct 1st, so if you haven't grabbed all the freebies you want yet, then you still have time to grab them! The pride freebies are exempt from removal since most of them were made for an independent event and thus will continue to be available.

Thank you so much
-Shaded Penumbra

P.S. I'll still be lurking on gaia, I won't be taking art commissions here anymore, but I'll be open to talking about my experiance running this shop C:

User Image
~~Pre-made Pixel Food and Animated Exo-Terrariums~~

Table of Contents

1. Rules
2. How to Order: Step by Step
3. Pixel Food Menu
4. Exo-Terrariums
5. Events
6. Freebies
7. The Day Old Section
8. Slime Freebies
9. About the Staff and Shop
10. Thank You!
11. Links

12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved

Dapper Kitten

1. ⟡∙•◦✦Rules✦◦•∙⟡

Please follow my shop rules~<3:

Big Rules

(breaking these rules warrants being banned from this shop)

1. Abide by Gaia's Terms of Service and Gaia's Rules & Guidelines

2. Don't trace, steal, copy, heavily reference, and/or alter my art.

3. Don't sell/resell my art.

4. Don't claim you own the creatures/species.

Addendum: I reserve the right to ban bigots and jerks from my shop for any reason

Please note: people who willfully continue to break the Tiny Rules] below run the risk of being banned from this shop

Tiny Rules

(breaking these ones won't necessarily result in being banned from this shop; I'll let you know what the problem is and how to fix it C: )

1. Order by post only; don't order by PM.

2. Don't quote page 1.

3. Don't use direct links to my art; save to your own image host.

4. Don't use my art offsite; only use these images on Gaia Online (profiles, signatures, journals, toy boxes, forum posts, guilds are all OK)

5. Credit the shop or the artist by linking back to my shop or with: "art by Shaded Penumbra and/or Redwood Galaxy Mini Shop".

Please note: I can change my rules at any time, and I'll let you know when I do. : )

Thank you for reading and following my shop rules! : )

Have any questions? I encourage you to ask! I'll do my best to help you. =)

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

2. ⟡∙•◦✦How to Order: Step by Step✦◦•∙⟡

Moth cat ate the order forms after escaping their terrorarium

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

3. ⟡∙•◦✦Pixel Food Menu✦◦•∙⟡

Nothing remains. Chesmunchers could no longer be held back and have consumed the entire Pixel Picnic :O

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

4. ⟡∙•◦✦Exo-Terrariums✦◦•∙⟡

They all escaped and and are now living in luxury appartments rented with fake credit cards by stolen by the washbirds O____O

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

5. ⟡∙•◦✦Events✦◦•∙⟡

The harvest spirit from the last Halloween event's youngest brother ate the schedule and all the left over pixel food and set all the creatures in the terrariums free! And now the event creatures also live in the same luxury apartments as the other creatures.

Dapper Kitten

6. ⟡∙•◦✦Freebies✦◦•∙⟡
by Shaded Penumbra

Pride
emotion_rainbow PRIDE 2018 - 2020 FREEBIES emotion_rainbow
These are free to use! Please post if you take one and please credit Shaded Penumbra's tumblr or twitter account if you use these offsite!

Pizzas
(These were user requested so if you don't see your lgbtqia+ flags/colors feel free to ask for one/some and I'll make you one/some for free! C: )
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Donuts
(if you can't find your identities I'll be happy to make some donuts to match your flag/colors for free! C: )
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Potions
(if you can't find your identities I'll be happy to make some potionss to match your flag/colors for free! C: )

Pride Pops
Pride 2020
(If you can't find your identities I'll be happy to make some Pride Pops to match your flag/colors for free! )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

7. ⟡∙•◦✦The Day Old Section✦◦•∙⟡

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

8. ⟡∙•◦✦Slime freebies✦◦•∙⟡

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

9. ⟡∙•◦✦Staff✦◦•∙⟡

User Image
Redwood Galaxy: Shop Mule

User Image
Shaded Penumbra: Shop Owner and Pixel Artist

User Image
Life Wording Hue: Reluctant Graphic Designer

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

10. ⟡∙•◦✦Thank You!✦◦•∙⟡

heart Customers! heart

Friday_Dora, sheepcakes, Naeyru, Avellini, CascadingRayn, AnimeOtakuOnline, muffled_undertone,
Kelly Casterwill, Bouldelaire, Iovely doll, Diza Gainsborough, Sakiusa, waterangel1432, LemonZesty, Custard Bun,
n i n i - s w a n, gItChs, Midnight Holographic, Raven Cruz, Ewic, Sachie Whitby, deboner, Alura19,
C r e a m y P a s t r y, wild zumbreon, constantLogic, Chi Kiyomizu, omnom-chan, Charlaester, DeniedHero,
Einna Firekeeper, TheNakedVampire, DollChu, moo moo miIk, Onotomatopea, Weed Milk, yasai-gyoza,
Picatin, myrna fade, JenBoo 123, Cinnebun, Fayt_of_Redemption, a distressed bisexual, Zombeficent,Greedikins,
SpiderGutz, RoughRinging, arcticzeal, Scribbleshow, Pyororong, -KawaiiN3k0-, panda hiiro, i eat sharks for dinner,
witcherub, YARU NA NINGEN, ButterflyxMadness, Lavanssi, purrrplekitty, leo-amy, Caviitea, Lady Laserina,
Android Mai, Mrs Yachi-san, RaineOfDarkness, joesnotaverage, asddsa28, Erraticpants, The Rickiest Morty, noonna,
dark priestess kikyou, Onotomatopea, DeadCollective, SkyleNight

Quote List:

Charlaester
waterangel1432
TheNakedVampire
Scribbleshow
sheepcakes
purrrplekitty
Lady Laserina
Erraticpants
DeadCollective

Want to join the Quote List?

Copy and post the following form:
[b][color=orange][size=24]⟡∙•◦✦ADD ME PLS ✦◦•∙⟡[/size][/color][/b]

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

11. ⟡∙•◦✦Links✦◦•∙⟡

Links Back to this Shop:

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/redwood-galaxy-pixel-picnic-event/t.102024475/][img]https://i.imgur.com/MHMFMnw.gif[/img][/URL]

Super Cool Shops and threads to Check Out:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

12. ⟡∙•◦✦Reserved✦◦•∙⟡

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

13. ⟡∙•◦✦Reserved✦◦•∙⟡

↟↟⟰↟↟

Dapper Kitten

14. ⟡∙•◦✦Reserved✦◦•∙⟡

↟↟⟰↟↟