Alruna 0.37908496732026 37.9% [ 116 ]
Prince Orin 0.11437908496732 11.4% [ 35 ]
Devin 0.091503267973856 9.2% [ 28 ]
Rufus 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 99 ]
Other? (post it!) 0.091503267973856 9.2% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 631 632 633 > >> >>> »|

Interesting Waffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: Can't see the images? Go to your preferences in the My Account pages and change your image display settings to "Show All Images".

Please rate my shop! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Store status: OPEN, sort of
Estimated turnaround time: 1-2 days
Custom slots open: 0

A Note!: The laptop I made the original templates on died, and my netbook doesn't support all the fonts used in 'em. So that means boring fonts. Sorry! If you wanna trade 'em in for upgrades once I can afford a new Mac, you can.

Table of Contents:
1. Welcome message and storefront
2. Announcements and Rules
3. Questions
4. How to Order
5. Body and Eye colors
6. Accessories
7. Tags and Signs
8. Limited-edition items and plushies
9. Custom orders
10. Links
11. Aqutalion's Space
12. Archive of old limiteds
13. (reserved)
14. (reserved)
15. (reserved)

News!
Okay, it's not new news, but it should be announced, anyway. Plushie Cats Shop now has its own domain. Since it's no longer leeching space and bandwidth from my "real" site, I can host the cat images on it, and you don't have to host it elsewhere unless you just want to.

If you have an egg, please PM me for a new URL, as the old ones will no longer work.

FREEBIE!
OMG! Aquty has niece!
To celebrate, here's a freebie! If you want it personalized, just post or something. Otherwise, just use this image.

Hello and welcome to the Plushie Cats Shop. As you might have gathered from the name, I sell customizable plushies. Cats, to be precise. All the cats start with the base pictured below:
Regular Size
(shown actual size)

If you preferred the original giant size, you can still get it. However, some of the items will not fit in a sig-friendly graphic on the giant size base. These items are marked. You can still order them if you want, but the finished product will be too big for a Gaia signature.

If you're looking for a small graphic to use in a post style, sign, or something similar, there is the smaller Icon size. Some items may not work with this size. These are marked.

Samples of all the sizes can be found in the "How to Order" post.

You can choose the markings, body color and eye color. In addition, there are several accessories you can add to make your plushie a unique creation.

Be sure to read the FAQ and ordering instructions.

Everything you need to know is here in this thread, and I'm getting tired of n00bs cluttering up my inbox with questions that are already answered in large, bold text right here.

Want to open your own plushie shop? I've written a guide to show you how to make your own plushies.
Check it out now!

Interesting Waffles

4 April 2009:
Customs are open again!

Aqutalion's To-Do List:
Jack Sparrow cosplay plushie
Patchwork bodies
Glass bodies
Royal crowns
Anchor tattoo
Tribal tattoo (might be a body color, might be an accessory)
Anklets
Shackles
Butterfly wings
Ball of Yarn
Emoticon bubbles
Text bubbles (?)
Magic eyes
Kitsune tail
Cabbit tail
Chyaku Norisu scarf

1. All the images in this store were created by me, Aqutalion. Steal them and I'll report your a** so fast it'll make your head spin.

2. Please do not alter the plushie images, except for resizing them to fit in a signature. Plushies purchased here may not be resold. You can buy one for someone else, however. If you use them on sites outside Gaia, please link back to the store.

3. All orders should be posted in the thread, using the form supplied below. PMed orders will be ignored. Questions should also be posted here, not PMed.

4. Please do not repost your order, unless you actually intend to buy the same thing twice. I got it the first time.

5. There are no refunds or exchanges, unless I made a mistake. When you order, I will assume you know what you're doing, and will put together your plushie exactly as stated on the form. Be sure of what you want before ordering.

6. Bump if you like, but follow Gaia's TOS and don't stretch the page or quote anything on the first page.

7. I reserve the right to reject orders. This will usually only happen if the order was placed while the store was closed or there's something wrong with your order (wrong price, incomplete form, etc). Unless, of course, you've done something to piss me off, but that's hard to do.

Interesting Waffles

Q: Why cats?
A: I like them. I collect plushie cats in real life, and it spilled over into my Gaian life.

Q: How do I order?
A: Yes, people really do ask me this. See that giant post down there with "How to Order" in big letters at the top? Instructions are there. Read them. Follow them. Love them.

Q: How much does it cost? Do you have to pay real money?
A: Yes, people really do ask this, too. You pay with Gaia gold, not IRL money. See those numbers next to all the goodies? They aren't there just for decoration. Those are prices.

Q: Why are there red lines on everything?
A: It's a "watermark", to keep people from easily stealing the pics. Everything shown here is available unless specifically stated otherwise.

Q: What do you do with these? Can you put them on your avatar?
A: You can put them in your signature, your profile, a post, a journal entry, pretty much wherever. The plushies are image files, and you can treat them like any other image file. They cannot be worn on your avatar.

Q: Can I get a discount? Can I have a free cat?
A: People I know in real life can get freebies. Actual friends, RP partners and people on the white list might be able to get a discount or freebie if I'm in a good mood. Everyone else has to pay.

Q: If I order a regular one, can I get an icon one, too? If I get one sign, can I get the same plushie in another sign, too?
A: If you want two plushies, you have to pay for two plushies. Yes, even if they're identical.

Q: What tools/media/software do you use?
A: A Wacom tablet and an old version of Photoshop Elements. Why not Photoshop 7 or CS? Because Elements came with the tablet and I'm too cheap to buy something more recent.

Q: Why are there three sizes?
A: Because I'm indecisive, and because people have asked about larger and smaller ones.

Q: Why do the small ones cost as much as the big ones?
A: Because they all take the same amount of work to do. They're all assembled the same way.

Q: How many plushies can I order at a time?
A: As many as you want! There's no limit, but a large order might take a while to finish. You can post them all in one post, or separately, whichever you want.

Q: How many different accessories can I order?
A: As many as you want, assuming they'll all fit. Some may not be compatible with others, and if this is the case, it will be noted in the appropriate section.

Q: Can I order more than one of a particular accessory (two halos, for instance)?
A: In some cases, yes. If it is possible to order more than one of a particular item, it is noted in the appropriate section.

Q: Why isn't (item X) available with (base Y)?
A: Either because I haven't drawn in for that base, yet, or because it just doesn't fit. The first will eventually be fixed. The second probably won't.

Q: Can I see what it will look like before I order?
A: That's another thing that's on the back burner. For now, you'll just have to use your imagination.

Q: When will I get my order?
A: I depends on how busy I am IRL, and how many orders are waiting. The estimated wait time for regular orders is posted at the top of the page. Customs could take anywhere from a few days to a month, depending on how complex they are and how busy I am. Keep in mind that this is a one-person operation, and I do have to sleep and go to work occasionally. And work on my thesis... damn thesis... damn it to hell, I say...

Q: Can I add accessories or change body/eye colors of the limited plushies?
A: It depends on which one. You can add plushie/owner names to all of them. Cosplay plushies and hatching plushies are generally sold as-is, and can't be altered. For other limiteds, sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. Each limited had its own order form, so check the form to see what you can do.

Q: What's inside that egg?
A: I'm not telling. You'll just have to buy one and see. You can get a general idea from the appearance of the egg, but if you want to know exactly what the hatched plushie looks like, you'll have to find someone who already bought one and ask (no, I won't tell you who they are).

Q: Do the plushies evolve? Do you have to feed them? Can they breed?
A: No, no and no. Evolving ones might be a possibility in the future, but if I do make them, they'll be a very limited release, maybe even one-of-a-kind.

Q: Can you do custom colors/items/plushies?
A: Yes. Guidelines for custom orders are described below.

Q: Do you do art trades?
A: Yes. I collect cats, so if you have a mini-shop that sells cats, catpeople or cat-like creatures, we can probably arrange a trade. Otherwise, I always like avatar art, or art of my real-life cat (see the Aqutalion's Space post) or of Harlock, the store mascot.

Q: Are you hiring artists/colorists/bumpers?
A: Sorry, but no. I'm not hiring anyone at the moment.

Q: I have a suggestion for a new item/color/cosplay!
A: Post it here. I'm always open to suggestions.

Q: I have a question that isn't answered here!
A: Post it here, but read the FAQ and ordering instructions before you do. Please do not PM questions. Seriously. Don't. Especially not if they're something blindingly obvious, like "How do I order" or "How much does it cost", because that kind of stupidity just might get you banned. And any PM that begins with "I know it said not to PM you, but" will just be deleted.

Q: How do you make these?
A: I've written a guide here that tells you what you need to know.

Q: I want to open a shop! Will you draw something for me?
A: For now, the answer is no. However, I've been toying with the idea of opening a doll base shop.

Q: Can I use your cat base in my shop? Can I use any of your items?
A: No and no.

Q: You rejected my order! Why?
A: The most likely reasons are:
- The price was incorrect.
- The order was impossible to fill (usually due to ordering things that don't exist, ordering items that are incompatible with each other, or filling out the form incorrectly)
- There was no order posted. (Orders must be posted in this thread, using the order forms. Nothing else counts as an order.)
- The order was placed when the shop was closed
- Ordering a custom when customs are either closed or full
- Ordering a limited that is no longer available
If you don't think any of these apply, you can PM and ask.

Q: How do I get on the black list?
A: Do something that pisses me off. Art theft, trying to scam, cancelling the trade after getting your order (unless it was accidental and you resend), excessive spamming, trolling, excessively obnoxious or n00by behavior, excessive complaining and whining for freebies can do it. There's probably more, too.

Q: How do I get on the white list?
A: If I told you, that would take the fun out of it.

Q: I'm on the black list! How do I get off?
A: You don't. Buh-bye!

Q: Can I add you to my friends list?
A: I do not accept random friend requests! Do I know you? Have we ever had a conversation? Do you have a reason for adding me that doesn't involve the shop? If you can't answer yes to at least one of these, then no.

Q: You put that Dueling Scar item in just so you could make a Captain Harlock plushie, didn't you?
A: Yup! 3nodding pirate heart

Interesting Waffles

Yes, I do actually expect you to read all this. And yes, if you want to order from here, you do have to follow it. No exceptions. Orders that aren't placed properly run the risk of being ignored or canceled.

Look through the shop and decide what options you want for your plushie.

Post an order in this thread, using the order form specified for whatever plushie you're ordering. You can post multiple orders in the same post, but please use a separate order form for each plushie being ordered. Do not PM the order, or it will be ignored.

I'll repeat this, because people keep missing it.
Post orders in the thread.
Do not PM your order.

Please note:
- Be sure to specify both the type and color for the body, eyes and tag. When listing the accessories you want, be sure to specify the color and position, if applicable. If the color or position is missing, I'll either pick something that matches the rest of the plushie, or cancel the order, depending on whether I'm in a good mood or not. (And even if I am in a good mood, I can't guarantee you'll like what I pick. Don't risk it.)
- Please list the accessories on seperate lines, as it makes it easier to read.
- If no tag or sign is listed, I will assume you don't want one, and put the Plushie and Owner names by themselves. If there is no tag, the plushie and owner names are optional. If you want anything special on the tag, let me know.
- For the regular and giant sizes, I usually put the tags wherever they seem to fit best, but if you have a preference, please specify. If a size is not specified, it will default to Regular.
- If no accessories are listed, I will assume you don't want any.
- When ordering accessories or premium options, please list the price next to the item, and total the prices at the bottom of the form.
- If you're buying the plushie as a present and want me to send it directly to the recipient, please say so.

Regular/Giant size plushie order form:

[b]Regular/giant size order![/b]
[b]Base (with price):[/b]
[b]Size (regular/giant):[/b]
[b]Plushie name: [/b]
[b]Owner name: [/b]
[b]Body: [/b]
[b]Eyes: [/b]
[b]Tag (optional): [/b]
[b]Accessories (Please list, with prices): [/b]
[b]Total: [/b]

Icon size plushie order form:

[b]Icon size order![/b]
[b]Base (with price):[/b]
[b]Plushie name (optional): [/b]
[b]Owner name (optional): [/b]
[b]Body: [/b]
[b]Sign (ONE PER PLUSHIE!): [/b]
[b]Accessories (Please list, with prices): [/b]

NOTE:
Tags and signs are two different things.
Tags are only for regular and giant bases.
Signs are only for icon bases.

As soon as possible after posting the order, send a trade with the proper amount to this account, Aqutalion. Please label the trade "Plushie cat order", and include the page of the shop thread your order appears on. If I have to search for where your order is, it will be delayed. Unlabeled trades may be rejected, if I can't figure out what they're for.
Please make sure you've added up the price correctly. I will check the total, and if it is incorrect, the order will be rejected.

Orders in the thread that are not accompanied by a trade will be ignored.
I made that text big because people keep missing it. Yes, you actually have to pay for your order before you receive it. I won't even start working on an order until it's paid for. No, I will not check your order and PM you. You're capable of checking it, yourself. Any order that isn't paid for will simply be ignored until it is.

Once the trade is confirmed, I will assemble your plushie and PM you a link to the finished image (make sure you have PMs enabled).
Please copy this image onto your computer, Photobucket account, or other storage space.
This is another thing people keep missing. If you use the image at the URL I send you, it will eventually disappear and you'll be left with a red X.

Here are some sample orders, to give you an idea of the finished product:

Sample Regular Order
Sample order

Base (with price): Normal (500g)
Plushie name: Harlock
Owner name: Aqutalion
Size (regular/giant): Regular
Body: Boots, brown (0g)
Eyes: Glass, blue (0g)
Tag: Lace, blue (0g)
Accessories (optional):
Dueling Scar (50g)
Eyepatch- Left, Black (50g)
Pirate tattoo- Chest, White (100g)
Total: 700g

This order would get you this fine fellow here:

Sample Giant Order:
Sample order

Size (regular/giant): Giant
Tag (regular and giant size only): Lace, blue
Accessories (optional):
Dueling Scar (50g)

This will get you the fine fellow's big brother:

Sample Icon Order:
Icon Sample order

Icon size
Sign (icon size only): None
Accessories (optional):
Dueling Scar (50g)

This order will get you the runt of the Harlock family:

Want to buy a plushie for someone else, but aren't sure what they'd like? Buy them a Plushie Cats Shop gift certificate! You can buy gift certificates in any amount, and they can be used for anything in the shop.

How to order:

Fill out the following form, specifying the amount, recipient, and any special message, then send a trade for the right amount of gold to Aqutalion. The gift certificate will be sent to the intended recipient, along with instructions for redeeming it. You can give a GC anonymously, if you like.

Sorry, guys. GC's are down until I hammer out a more efficient (for me, anyway) way of doing them.

Gift certificate order form:

[b]Gift Certificate order![/b]
[b]Recipient: [/b]
[b]Amount: [/b]
[b]Anonymous? (y/n): [/b]
[b]Message: [/b]

How to use a gift certificate:

- When ordering with a gift certificate, fill out and post the order form(s) for the plushie(s) you want as described above, and include the image of the GC in the same post as the order.

- The GC image must be the same URL as the one I sent. If the image file is not hosted on my site, it is not valid.

- Only the user listed on the GC can use it. If you want to give the credit to another user, you must transfer it to a new GC.

- If the total for the order is more than the amount on the GC, the user must pay the difference. If there is any credit left over, a new GC will be issued in the new amount.

Interesting Waffles

Please note: All body and eye colors are offered as shown only! That means only in the colors you see here. Unless something is explicitly specified as an add-on, it cannot be combined with anything else. If you want something in a different color or pattern, it costs extra. Please see the Customs post for this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How to tell if the item/color you want is available for your base:
There is an icon next to each base. If a body color or item is available for that base, the corresponding icon will be shown next to it.

Solid (No extra charge)
Tabby (No extra charge)

Siamese (100g extra)
Camouflage (150g extra)
Flame (150g extra)
Miscelaneous (priced as marked)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra markings (Added to existing body color, priced as marked)

Eyes (basic or premium) can be mismatched for an extra 25g.
1. Flat (No extra charge)
2. Glass (No extra charge)
3. Glass with pupil (No extra charge)

1. Button Eyes: 50g
2. Demon Eyes: 50g

Interesting Waffles

Halo: 100g
If the crooked halo is ordered with horns, it goes around the right horn instead of the right ear.

Demon Horns: 100g
(Horns (color and/or type) can by mismatched for an extra 25g)
Only 1 set of horns can be purchased for a single cat. The shown colors are available for both the short and long horns. The long horns do not fit on the giant size base.

Straight Forehead Horn: 50g
The shown colors are available for both short and long horns. The long horn does not fit on the giant size base.

Alien Antennae: 100g
Antennae can be mismatched for an extra 25g.

Flower on the Head: 50g

Princess Crown: (Plain: 100g, Jewelled: 150g)
This item does not fit on the giant size base

Ninja Band:200g
You can pick the band color, plate color and plate marking (optional).

Beanie Hat:200g
You can pick the hat color, and propellor color (optional). The propellor can be rotated however you want.

Eyepatch: 50g each
Up to 2 eyepatches can be purchased for a single cat, one for each eye. They do not have to match.

Monocle: 50g

Glasses: 50g
All colors are available both clear and opaque.

Pearl Earring: 50g each
Up to two pearl earrings can be purchased for one cat, one for each ear. They do not have to match.

Hoop Earring: (Plain: 50g each, Jewel: 75g each)
Up to two hoop earrings can be purchased for one cat, one for each ear. They do not have to match.

Whiskers: 25g

Nose Ring: (Plain: 25g, Jewel: 50g)

Bowtie: 50g

Necktie: 50g

Heart Necklace: 50g

Jewel Necklace: 50g

Armlet: (Plain or Carved: 50g each, Jewelled: 100g each)
Up to two armlets can be purchased, one for each arm. They do not have to match.

Bangle: (Plain: 50g each, Jewel: 75g each)
Bangles can go on either arm. You can order as many bangles as you want. They don't have to match.

Bead Bracelet: 150g
There are 8 beads in each bracelet, 6 of which can be special beads. You can mix and match whatever beads you want. You can have multiple colors and types of beads on the same bracelet. Special beads are available in the same colors as normal beads.

Dueling Scar: 50g each
Scars can be placed anywhere on the cat's body (although IMHO, they look best on the cheek). You can order as many as you want. They don't show up very well on the icon size.

Third Eye: 25g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Third eyes are available in the same colors and types as regular basic eyes. It doesn't have to match the regular eyes.

Fangs: 25g

Buckteeth: 25g

Pirate Tattoo: 100g each
Up to 3 tattoos can be purchased for one cat, one on the chest, one on the arm and/or one on the forehead. They do not have to match.

Fig Leaf: 50g each
Up to two fig leaves can be purchased for a single cat, one top and one bottom. They don't have to match.

Mini Wings: 200g
(Wings can be mismatched (color and/or type) for an extra 25g)
Only one pair of wings can be purchased for a single cat. The shown colors are available for both angel and demon wings.

Fairy Wings: 200g
This item does not fit on the giant size base.

Long Tail: 25g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Long tails are the same color(s) as the regular tail would be. This may not work with some other tail items.

Devil Tail: 100g
This replaces the base tail, and therefore may not be compatible with other tail items. In the Up position, it can be hidden by wings.

Nekomata Tail: 25g (Normal-style tails only)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nekomata tails are the same color(s) as the regular tail would be. This may not work with some other tail items. This can go on the fluffy base, but the tail is still normal.

Tail Ribbon: 100g

Magic Wand: 200g
The wand can be held in either hand.

Voodoo Doll Pins: 20g each
Pins can be stuck in the plushie itself, in the ground next to it, or just lying on the floor. You can order as many as you want.

Toys and Randomness: (priced as marked)
These items can be any color you want (up to two colors), and can be placed anywhere. You can order however many you want.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Waffles

These are used with the regular and giant size bases.
That means NOT with the icon base. So stop trying to order it.

Bubble (No extra charge)
Lace (No extra charge)

None, yet.

These are used with the icon size base.
That means don't try to order them with a regular/giant size base.

1. Bump signs (no extra charge)
Text can be any color you want (default is black).

1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. Speech Bubbles (no extra charge)
Speech bubbles can be on either side of the cat. The default is on the right (shown below).
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Waffles

Monthly items can be ordered just like regular items. They can be combined with any body color and whatever regular items will fit with it. To order a monthly item on your plushie, specify it in the accessories section.

(The monthly is late because Aquty's a lazyass.)

Unlimited premades are always available. They are 1000g each. They cannot be altered, and are only available in Regular size, unless otherwise noted. To order one, use the order form below.

[b]Premade plushie:[/b] 1000g
[b]Premade name: [/b]

Limited plushies are available until they sell out, or until I get tired of looking at them, whichever comes first. In some cases, body/eye color can be specified, but not always. In these cases, any body/eye color is allowed, unless otherwise noted. Premium colors still cost extra. Unless otherwise noted, limited plushies are only available in Regular size. To order one, use the order form below it.

(Sold out)

These eggs will hatch into a surprise plushie one week after they're bought. Each egg is different, and you never quite know what you're going to get, but whatever it is, it'll be unusual. Hatched plushies are only available from eggs and will not be offered again once they're sold out.

Currently available eggs:

(Sold out!)

Surprise Egg order form

[b]Surprise Egg:[/b] 2000g
[b]Egg number: [/b]

Interesting Waffles

Custom Order Waiting List:
1. ChaosMyotismon
2. (someone. too lazy to check.)
3. (someone. too lazy to check.)
4. (someone. too lazy to check.)
5. (someone. too lazy to check.)

General Information
Don't like any of the markings available? Maybe you want a plushie based on your own cat, or a plushie in your own collection. Maybe you have a pattern you like and want a plushie based on it. Maybe you're just itching for a cat dressed like your favorite character or your avatar.

Well, chances are, I can draw it. I am now offering custom plushies and items. I have separated the custom plushies into types, depending on the level of customization required:
- If you want an existing item, tag or body pattern in a different color, without any other modifications, go to the "Recolor" section.
- If you want an item or tag that is not offered, or a modified version of an existing item (regardless of body type), go to the "Custom Items" section.
- If you want a body marking or pattern that is not offered (regardless of any items), go to the "Custom Body Colors" section.
- If you want a plushie based on an avatar or character, go to the "Custom Avatar/Cosplay" section.

Custom order rules:
- I'm only taking 5 custom orders at a time, not including simple recolors. Slots are filled on a first-come-first-served basis, and, for the most part, are done in the order received. There are no bribe slots, nor is there a wait list to get on the wait list (recursion!). If the list above is filled, customs are closed, period. Please do not try to order a custom plushie in this case. Your order will be cancelled if you do.

- I am slow as mollasses on customs! If you have a time limit, I probably won't be able to meet it!

- Please be as specific and complete as possible with your description of what you want. If you want something based on a real cat, plushie or item, pictures help.
Here are some examples of what I mean:
Bad: "White and blue"
Decent: "White with blue spots"
Preferable: "White base with small blue spots on the forehead and larger blue spots on the legs"

- Custom body markings and item colors can either be CG, like the stock plushies, or painted by hand using watercolor.

- All custom plushies are guaranteed to be unique! If you order a custom body pattern, it will not used (at least, not exactly like yours) with any other plushie. No two custom cosplay/avatar plushies will be exactly alike. It is possible for more than one person to order a plushie of a certain character, but there will always be differences between them.

- However, it is possible that modified versions of custom items or items drawn for a custom plushie will later be offered as stock items or used with another plushie (this is especially true of Gaia items).
For example, at the moment, ice gauntlets are not available as a stock item. If someone ordered an avatar plushie wearing ice gauntlets, I would draw an ice gauntlet item. Later, perhaps, I would offer an "Elemental Gauntlet" item using modified lineart and different colors.

- Customs plushies just might end up in my deviantART gallery. If you don't want yours put there, let me know.

Recolors:
Any stock body marking or item can be recolored. This only refers to changing the color of already existing stock items and body markings, with no modifications to the lineart or shading.

Prices:
Solid CG: 50g extra
Gradient CG: 75g extra
Solid or gradient watercolor: 200g extra

To order a recolored item or base, specify the color next to the item/base in the form. If you have a hex value for the color, or a color sample to go by, you can include it.

Example:
Accessories (optional):
Ninja band - Plate: Silver; Mark: Star; Band: Custom, hex value 4AD29D (200g + 50g)
Beanie Hat, blue-green watercolor (see example image below) (200g + 200g)

Custom items:

"Items" includes small mods to the body lineart, such as new tails or eyes, as well as tags.

If what you want is an edit to an existing item (for example, a Ninja Band with initials on the plate, instead of any of the existing marks, or a striped pattern on the band instead of solid), the price is the usual item price plus 100g. If it's a very small edit and you ask nicely, I might even do it for free.

For completely custom-drawn items, the price is 750g each. (Yes, it used to vary, but I'm too lazy to give estimates and I suck at pricing things, anyway). To order a custom item, give a description (as detailed as possible) in the "accessories" section of the order form. Pictures help, if possible. Colors for custom-drawn items can be either CG or watercolor. Hex values or color samples can be used.

Example:
Accessories (optional):
Custom item (750g):
Long scarf, wrapped around the neck (but not covering the nose and mouth) and falling over the right side of the cat's body, with fringe on the end. Color: alternating red and green stripes with white fringe.

Custom Body Colors/Markings:
This refers to plushies in which the body colors/marks are customized, but there are no modifications to the body lineart. An example would be a plushie based on a photo of a real cat.

If the alteration is a recolor of an existing pattern (for example, boots, but with one paw black inside of white), you want the "Recolor" section above.

If the alteration is an edit to an existing pattern (for example, tabby markings, but only on the head), the price is 100g. If it's a very small edit and you ask nicely, I might even do it for free.

Completely custom-drawn body markings start at 2000g. Premium eyes/tags and accessories (either stock or custom) are extra, just like with stock plushies.

Here is the order form for a plushie with custom body markings:

[b]Custom plushie price:[/b] 2000g
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Size (giant/regular/icon): [/b]
[b]Body (please describe, as detailed as possible): [/b]

[b]Tag (regular/giant size only): [/b]
[b]Sign (icon size only): [/b]
[b]Accessories (optional): [/b]

Custom Cosplay/Avatar Plushies
This refers to any plushie that requires modifications to the base lineart.

If you want a plushie based on an avatar or character, this is the section for you. Custom plushies are basically redrawn from the ground up. Currently, I'm only doing custom plushies in the Regular size.

As far as mods go, the sky is the limit. The size and basic pose of the plushie will stay the same (as well as the fact that it's a cat, as it would rather defeat the whole purpose if it wasn't), but everything else can be changed. Redraw the arms as tentacles? Add hair or clothes? Extra/missing body parts? Go for it.

For avatar plushies, please include a picture of the avatar to be drawn. I will attempt to do "cluttered" avies, but due to the limitations of the pose, I can't guarantee everything will fit.

Note: I'd like to think I can draw every item and hairstyle Gaia has to offer, but since I haven't attempted every one, that may or may not be true.

For cosplay plushies of known characters, I will need reference pictures showing as much of the character's costume as possible. Again, due to limitations of the pose, there might be parts that are covered or missing, but I will try to get as much of it in as possible.

For plushies based on OCs, you can either include a picture, or give a detailed description of the costume.

Custom-drawn plushies cost 10,000g. Any items (stock or custom) the costume needs are included in the price.

Custom plushie order form:

[b]Custom order![/b]
[b]Base: [/b]
[b]Body (Stock color, or detailed description): [/b]
[b]Eyes (Stock color, or detailed description): [/b]
[b]Tag (Stock or custom): [/b]
[b]Costume:[/b]
(Please include pictures, or describe in detail)

Interesting Waffles

Aquty has a deviantART! She puts her favorites custom cats and various other nifty art there.

To have your plushie link back to the store, add the following code to your image URL:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jgwda][img](IMAGE URL HERE)[/img][/url]

Want to trade links? To link to me, use one of the codes below. PM me the link to yours or post in here. No obnoxiously huge banners, please!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jgwda][img]http://tinyurl.com/2vx9rn[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jgwda][img]http://tinyurl.com/dzszyk[/img][/url]

(made by xxPinkBear)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jgwda][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/2s1uhqd.jpg[/IMG][/url]

(Made by the Random Banner Charity)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jgwda][img]http://tinyurl.com/2jq7vs[/img][/url

To Rate My Shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:
[b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Plushie Cats Shop
LINK: [url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.26212163_1[/url]
MRC NUMBER: 7.6
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]

and submit it to:
MINISHOPS RATING CENTER

Links:
Jeriberi's Mini Signature pets

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

White list:
------Thread regulars and other people Aquty likes.
B l a c k p o p p y
Burande
Dona_Quixote
Kaiki
kurajjang
Lady Nessie (Thanks for the Lunar Cloak!)
Lynera
Master Darkshadow
Mizuki_Shinlong (made me a banner! blaugh My first fanart! W00t!)
Myimagination339
Reinik (first repeat customer!)
Rosa Annasdottir
picklez_baneko_J (for giving me cats!)
Stalkerchick
WolfK
Xerasia (Thanks for the guitar!)
Xx-Lunar-Angel-xX
Magnus Greel, Marco Owen and Captain0Future (._.)

Interesting Waffles

This is where your hostess puts random musings and other things she likes.

Aqutalion is currently saving up for this:
(Nothing in particular)
Buy a plushie so she can get it. Please?
Nifty arts:
(by .Wynne.Cromwell.)
(by Mizuki_Shinlong)
(by Sheshoumara)
Random non-Gaia-related pics:
(Yes, I drew it. It's my kitty.)

Interesting Waffles

Interesting Waffles

(reserved)

Interesting Waffles

(reserved)

Interesting Waffles

(reserved)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff