Alruna 0.37908496732026 37.9% [ 116 ]
Prince Orin 0.11437908496732 11.4% [ 35 ]
Devin 0.091503267973856 9.2% [ 28 ]
Rufus 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 99 ]
Other? (post it!) 0.091503267973856 9.2% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Interesting Waffles

Interesting Waffles

Ahh theese are so cute! Just let me look at the ordering page for a while and I might buy one! <3
Aqu-dear! Did I do something wrong to offend you? T___T I can't read your PMs anymore...

Interesting Waffles

Engel Valentine
Aqu-dear! Did I do something wrong to offend you? T___T I can't read your PMs anymore...

I can't even get into my mailbox. I think the whole PM system is glitched. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
Okay...I honestly thought I did something to piss you off. T__T

Interesting Waffles

Engel Valentine
Okay...I honestly thought I did something to piss you off. T__T

Don't worry, you didn't. smile
*clings* crying

So, how DID Athias react to him getting shocked yet again? XD Badly, I take it.

Interesting Waffles

Engel Valentine
*clings* crying

So, how DID Athias react to him getting shocked yet again? XD Badly, I take it.

Not as badly as he could have, I guess. He just barely avoids falling off his horse and throws a mini-tantrum. The poor guy's temper is getting rather short, though xd
That it is! XD He bet he wished he could off the poor kid right now. And poor Briar. She doesn't mean for these things to happen. Although, if he pushed her too much she'll probably end up showing her meaner side and shock him on purpose. XD They're bound to get into a fight with one another eventually.

Interesting Waffles

Engel Valentine
That it is! XD He bet he wished he could off the poor kid right now. And poor Briar. She doesn't mean for these things to happen. Although, if he pushed her too much she'll probably end up showing her meaner side and shock him on purpose. XD They're bound to get into a fight with one another eventually.

He'll probably either lose his temper and try to fight back, or make another attempt at escaping. Either way, the poor guy's screwed xp
Yup. Utterly screwed. XD

Hmm...wonder if it's high time to meet one of the scoundrels that Briar meets on a daily basis...

Interesting Waffles

Engel Valentine
Yup. Utterly screwed. XD

Hmm...wonder if it's high time to meet one of the scoundrels that Briar meets on a daily basis...

Yes, we need a fight scene.
Yes...if only to discover the potential in a peaceful union/friendship/acquaintance/etc. that would benefit them in the long wrong...or something like that. XD

And the PMs are finally working! HUZZAH!

Interesting Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces