Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh crap...trading isn't working over here. Stupid Cheese_Archive! *kicks it* I'll send it to you as soon as its fixed! I'm so sorry!
<center>yay! first customer ^.^ thank you! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yay Yay Yay!!! I wants a dancing dollness of me + Fairy flutteryness! whee Sending trade!
Yume Matsuri
Oh crap...trading isn't working over here. Stupid Cheese_Archive! *kicks it* I'll send it to you as soon as its fixed! I'm so sorry!
<center>actually if you keep refreshing it, it'll eventually send the trade 3nodding it happened to me, and I have another shop so I had to fill out some trades eariler today whee
<center>sure thing Shiro ^^ i'll add you to the waiting list

Edit: whoops, thought that you meant another person >.<;
I am [Shiro]'s mule =3 Trade was sent from me okay?
SakuraCherrie
Yume Matsuri
<center>actually if you keep refreshing it, it'll eventually send the trade 3nodding it happened to me, and I have another shop so I had to fill out some trades eariler today whee
kk, i'll try it again, hold on ^^
Curry-chan
I am [Shiro]'s mule =3 Trade was sent from me okay?

<center>that's fine ^^ I'll get started on it 3nodding
Okay, the trade has been sent ^^
  • Name of Item ? Price
  • InuYasha Doll Set-240g
  • Naruto Doll Set-240g
  • Chobits Doll Set-300g
    Total:780g

Hmm I like those Dancing Dolls, I'll buy one....eventually. Sending trade =3.
Oops, I forgot to fill out the order form.. Sorry!!! xD;;

Questing Firestarter

Lovely shop!! heart Wow, is this stuff you have been gathering for a while, or have you been very productive lately? eek
Ahhh, and now I see what you needed the animated shine for. 4laugh
*subscribes to thread*

EDIT: Oh, do you have any April letters left? I forgot to order this time... sweatdrop
I would like to order the naruto #5, but its not listed with a price if im not mistaken xp sweatdrop
I gotta go! :[ I will confirm ASAP!
Smile?: Yes
Fairy Wings flutter? (if included in avatar): no
Are you giving this to anyone?: no
Total: 2,050g

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items