Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Character Plushie should be made next?

Chii from "Chobits" 0.29361245303274 29.4% [ 1094 ]
Link from "The Legend of Zelda" 0.16774020397209 16.8% [ 625 ]
Kakashi from "Naruto" 0.17176596886742 17.2% [ 640 ]
Rei from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 184 ]
Aeris from "Final Fantasy VII" 0.10547504025765 10.5% [ 393 ]
I WANT GOLD 8D 0.21202361782072 21.2% [ 790 ]
Total Votes:[ 3726 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 632 633 634 > >> >>> »|

Okay. done. Feel free to chat or ask questions/whatever. @-@ I'll try to get everything up as quickly as possible.
First post! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kawaiihannah
4laugh

hannah-senpai! O: when are you putting up your new shop stuff? *wants a dancing doll one of these days*
Kilani
kawaiihannah
4laugh

hannah-senpai! O: when are you putting up your new shop stuff? *wants a dancing doll one of these days*

Tis up there ^0^ heart heart Although I'm still creating new stuff XD Got more plushies and accessories / backgrounds to make X3 heart heart
(And me and Emi are working on a breedable pet!! ^^ )

So how was your holiday? ^^ heart heart
ohhh new shop surprised
kawaiihannah

Tis up there ^0^ heart heart Although I'm still creating new stuff XD Got more plushies and accessories / backgrounds to make X3 heart heart

Oo *-* I will have to go check it out. Hopefully slots will open someday soon yes X3; <3

(a breedable from you two? oh you must show me when you can!)
My holiday was overall nice X3 I sure missed my computer and art stuff though, I kept drawing but it was not enough! How is Hannah doing?

Oh I saw you got your minis.. congrats!
Kilani
kawaiihannah

Oo *-* I will have to go check it out. Hopefully slots will open someday soon yes X3; <3

(a breedable from you two? oh you must show me when you can!)
My holiday was overall nice X3 I sure missed my computer and art stuff though, I kept drawing but it was not enough! How is Hannah doing?

Oh I saw you got your minis.. congrats!

Hehe X3 I'm really hoping to open slots this Friday or Saturday ^^ I'll post in my shop when I'm going to open slots, so I spose just keep an eye out? ^^ heart heart
(Lol XD Will do ^^ So far I think we've decided on the name 'Kichou' and we've got the basis of the pets designed, I just have to build the prototypes XD heart heart )

That's great ^^ It's always nice to have a good break X3 heart heart Lol, I know what you mean XD I can't stand being away from mine o.o
I'm doing ok ^^ Been pretty busy working on projects I guess XD heart heart

Hehe =^^= Thankies ^0^ I got them last week, Evil Pocky was kind enough to sell them to me, even though my offer was a little short ^^ heart heart I just have to finish CGing a piccie for her X3 heart heart
kawaiihannah

Hehe X3 I'm really hoping to open slots this Friday or Saturday ^^ I'll post in my shop when I'm going to open slots, so I spose just keep an eye out? ^^ heart heart
(Lol XD Will do ^^ So far I think we've decided on the name 'Kichou' and we've got the basis of the pets designed, I just have to build the prototypes XD heart heart )

That's great ^^ It's always nice to have a good break X3 heart heart Lol, I know what you mean XD I can't stand being away from mine o.o
I'm doing ok ^^ Been pretty busy working on projects I guess XD heart heart

Hehe =^^= Thankies ^0^ I got them last week, Evil Pocky was kind enough to sell them to me, even though my offer was a little short ^^ heart heart I just have to finish CGing a piccie for her X3 heart heart

Yay~ I deffinitally will! *gets her form ready* heart

(I tried to resist breedables this year but my friend offered I join so I gave in. XD Now I'm in that evil business again. Be careful Hannah, that place corrupts you! @_@; Kichou is a really cute name heart ^-^ Can't wait to see what they look like~)

Yes a break always seems to get the art fluids going, hmm. I'm really busy lately too, I don't get that much time to just have fun these days XD So much I have to do.. oi. At least I'm not on a dead line though.

Oooh that's great! I'm going to be questing for either NM or Angelic minis this year. I have to decide which is more important to me. It'll be hard to choose what to let go for it then. Oh well I will just quest for those items afterwards lol. XD Thank god for my donators and shoppers.
oh and hi wondy and azn ^^;; my mind is kinda kaput right now, sorry! Ahh I love the dragon in your sign wondy, the horns are so cute. *luffs her own too* X3;

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*Yay new shop* whee

User Image
thank you! i really love the dragons i bought heart

and i cannot wait to see what you're going to sell in this new shoppu!
heart
Zomg, pio and nio = TEH CUTE!! cant wait cant wait cant wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff