Welcome to Gaia! ::

~**WELCOME GAIAN'S**~

Here all you need is:
• a simple concept if not a detailed description;
• 2k, or an idea of how to work out a payment;

The avii's i make, I want you (the customer) to be completely satisfied, and be able to achieve getting all the items in the list. I will tektek you as many times as needed until you have exactly what you are paying for.

~* ::The Rules:: *~

• Please, please, PLEASE do not send me a trade request for gold or anything until after I am finished with your avatar.
• Please also allow (up to) one week for me to finish your request (though at most they're usually done in three days). I take my time making avii's so that they are perfect; and I am also pregnant with my due date fast approaching [Feb 24].
• If I happen to run into a problem, I will PM you to let you know. Please fill out the form as best as you can.

[[Keep in mind that::]]
☼ I do MOSTLY female avii's but this does not exclude my ability to make males.
☼ I work better with 200k and up. Once again this does not exclude lower price ranges.

~*The Form*~

[x] Hairstyle Name/color: Particular style in any color? Or any style in a particular color?
[x] Themes/Colors/Concepts: Gothic? Black&White?
[x] Companions: Summoning Tome? Sven the Penguin? Polar ice?
[x] Items you absolutely must Have?
[x] Price Limit: A range to work with, or none at all.

~*Samples!*~

User Image "Gothic Faerie" User Image"Bride" User Image"Student"

User Image"Angel" from X-men User Image"Vampire Hunter" User Image"Water Emperor"

More samples may be found Here. Please just click on the 'photos' link to view different categories that were made.
Bump. heart
Hi, iRawred. :3
Samples? O3O
Shrayy
Samples? O3O

Mypsace Albums
Just please click on the 'photos' link. They're separated into categories. I can't get tektek to come up at the moment. sweatdrop
Bump. heart
Bump! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas