Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
I am starting a guild for marijuana enthusiasts and I need someone open minded (maybe even enough to join once open) to draw some support art/banner/so on...

If You Dont Mind Drawing Some Marijuana Related Art - LET ME KNOW, I Will Give You Details And Pay You Handsomely.

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

I can try but I dont know if I could be of any help
If you want some examples of my art I put some up here

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai

I do love your art! Its cute and what I need, I want some full body avis to line posts and some head, chest, or waist shots for banners! =D
(IF Nothing Else, Id love some art in general from you if you wanna peak at my forum. BUT we can do that later)

Are you comfortable/able to draw avis smoking or with pot leaves?

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

I do love your art! Its cute and what I need, I want some full body avis to line posts and some head, chest, or waist shots for banners! =D
(IF Nothing Else, Id love some art in general from you if you wanna peak at my forum. BUT we can do that later)

Perfectly comfortable with it c:
Though I've never tried drawing anyone smoking or anything before so i dunno how good it will be

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Perfectly comfortable with it c:
Though I've never tried drawing anyone smoking or anything before so i dunno how good it will be

Well being as I want this to be a very well put together guild id be more than happy to pay a little extra for you to practice.

Also, if you live the marijuana enthusiast lifestyle, you can be the first to join my guild. >Might Need An Artist Around<

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx

Well being as I want this to be a very well put together guild id be more than happy to pay a little extra for you to practice.

Also, if you live the marijuana enthusiast lifestyle, you can be the first to join my guild. >Might Need An Artist Around<

Well if you wanna give me a basis for what you want I can try and draw up a few sketches for ideas

And I dont do any weed or anything myself, but a pretty good portion of my irl friends do (just about all of them) and you can always add me and pm me anytime you need more art done, although if you want more members I can still join too, I dont mind

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
Well if you wanna give me a basis for what you want I can try and draw up a few sketches for ideas

And I dont do any weed or anything myself, but a pretty good portion of my irl friends do (just about all of them) and you can always add me and pm me anytime you need more art done, although if you want more members I can still join too, I dont mind

That would be awesome. I want mine and my hubbys avis - seperate for full body and together for waist/chest/head. And you dont have to do this one of mine, i have others to chose from in my big request forum in my siggy.

That would be great, so long as you are active of course. I want to make this guild live not just be there. =) I am fairly rich so im making places for the "supporters" like yourself, so you can just come hang out. If you know other supports who will be active let me know.
-Still In Set Up Mode lol-

OH! If you need like smoking pose ref pics ill dig up some. but just normal stuff like a joint/blunt and pipe/bong

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

That would be awesome. I want mine and my hubbys avis - seperate for full body and together for waist/chest/head. And you dont have to do this one of mine, i have others to chose from in my big request forum in my siggy.

That would be great, so long as you are active of course. I want to make this guild live not just be there. =) I am fairly rich so im making places for the "supporters" like yourself, so you can just come hang out. If you know other supports who will be active let me know.

OH! If you need like smoking pose ref pics ill dig up some. but just normal stuff like a joint/blunt and pipe/bong

Will do! Any specific poses you want? And I will be sure to look through all those then

I will try my best to be! Im on gaia like all day everyday (altho im kinda grounded rn so im not on quite as much but im still on pretty dang frequently).

Yes please, that would be extremely helpful haha
None of my irl friends are on gaia and i dont know if any of my friends on here are so cant help ya with recruiting though, maybe start a forum for it somewhere?

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Will do! Any specific poses you want? And I will be sure to look through all those then

I will try my best to be! Im on gaia like all day everyday (altho im kinda grounded rn so im not on quite as much but im still on pretty dang frequently).

Yes please, that would be extremely helpful haha
None of my irl friends are on gaia and i dont know if any of my friends on here are so cant help ya with recruiting though, maybe start a forum for it somewhere?

Grrr
sorry its a gif but how shes sitting and hitting it is perfect. - my full body pic

Little big
This is more for the arm to head pose, i trust you can figure out how to make it full body - my hubbys

Poses to start, ill get some different ones for the other pics i want. start if you want cause im havin a lil issues finding what i want so i might have to pose em ourselves! lol
I am starting a recruit thread, going to make a quick temp banner and all.

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx

Grrr
sorry its a gif but how shes sitting and hitting it is perfect. - my full body pic

Little big
This is more for the arm to head pose, i trust you can figure out how to make it full body - my hubbys

Poses to start, ill get some different ones for the other pics i want. start if you want cause im havin a lil issues finding what i want so i might have to pose em ourselves! lol

Alrighty, i will try and get started on the seperate ones then then, and what kind of coloring do you want for them? just flate, basic shaded like in my icons or without the lineart (which im aready kinda slow but if you pick that it will take way longer, just warning ya)
good luck finding refs lol, and with the thread

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

Grrr

Little big

Alrighty, i will try and get started on the seperate ones then then, and what kind of coloring do you want for them? just flate, basic shaded like in my icons or without the lineart (which im aready kinda slow but if you pick that it will take way longer, just warning ya)

Do what youre comfortable with and what wont take long. I might want the no lineart with some head shots maybe. Thatll come later though. And thanks so much. =)

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

Grrr

Little big

Do what youre comfortable with and what wont take long. I might want the no lineart with some head shots maybe. Thatll come later though. And thanks so much. =)

Alrighty, I will get them done as quick as I can
And no problem c:

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

Grrr

Little big

Alrighty, I will get them done as quick as I can
And no problem c:

Dont rush 'em~ ^.^

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx

Dont rush 'em~ ^.^

I will let you know when ive got basic sketches so you can see if you like them or not before i do the lineart and color

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

Dont rush 'em~ ^.^

I will let you know when ive got basic sketches so you can see if you like them or not before i do the lineart and color

Thank you so much. I'll also send you a guild invite here soon. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces