1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 642 643 644 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sailor Silver Star Status: Closed but debating opening up

CROSS ORDERS CLOSED

People who can order a Doll with the free Winterberry Kimono. (you have until July 1st 2008 to redeem this) And you don't have to make the doll for yourself, you can give it as a gift to someone else. Just to make it clear ONLY THE KIMONO IS FREE!!! The rest you have to pay for including the skin, eyes, etc...

xStarlit Desiresx Necropolia

DON'T PM ME ANYTHING REGARDING THE STORE PLEASE POST HERE!

User Image

Welcome to My Little Persocom
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!!!!! FEEL FREE TO CHAT AND BUMP AND DON'T FORGET TO THUMBS UP THIS THREAD!!!!!!

So I love Chobits. I love Chii. And I wanted to share that love with everyone and hope that anyone else that loves Persecoms as much as I do (or even just slightly) will be able to enjoy one of these dolls.
So Think about it. One Personalized Persocom just for you. Or as a present for someone else.
So Please enjoy, browse around and behave ^^

User Image

1. Store Front, Table of Contents, Ownership, S.S.S. Status
  2. Announcements
  3. Rules
  4. How to Order
  5. Menu
  6. Form
  7. Couples Commissions. NOW OPEN!
  8. Blacklist
  9. Whitelist
  10. About Me
  11. Links
  12. Fun Stuff
  13. Order Status
  14. AUCTION!!!!
  15. My Pets!

4135911 - report number
4156505 - report number

User Image

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

ATTENTION SHOPPERS!!!!
I can not STRESS this Enough now... DO NOT PM me about the
thread.... Any Questions or anything having to do with the store or anything you want to see. Post it in the thread.
ALSO DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES TO ABSINTHE_LA_FEE_VERTE!!!!! All trades will go to me Sailor Silver Star until I decide to designate one of my mules to do so...Thank you!

Post 2

January 27th 2008: wow we just celebrated our first Anniversary. So here is the deal! Anyone who places an order in the month of February will also get a free Winter Berry Kimono for a doll (1500 gold value) for a Female Doll (sold seperately, yes you will need to buy this!) Also if you wish to just purchase the Winter Berry Kimono you can do so for 1500. The pattern was made by me smile I thought it would be nice for the winter.

October 30th 2007: My Undead Persocom will be opening October 31st with a special Halloween treat! Make sure you check it out for details.

September 2nd 2007: Congratulations to Sweet Symphony for being the last poster on page 500 *squee* and winning a special Kimono.

Released New Limited Edition Kimonos, coloured by thyne beauty of disaster. THESE ARE NOT FREE! 5 OF EACH AVAILABLE AND NO MORE!

August 31st 2007: CONGRATULATIONS to lonelion for winning the the Referral Contest

August 23rd 2007: My photobucket is apparently almost at its limit. I will be moving everything to a My Little Persocom Photobucket Page. Completed today, any orders that were there have been deleted. Any problems post in the thread.

August 12th 2007: COUPLES COMMISSIONS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 8th 2007: New Policy on Trades: Ensure you Label your trades Properly and make sure that the page number is in the label as well. Or I will just accept the gold as a donation.

I have made plans to start couple commissions ...please check back for more info

August 7th 2007: I would just like to comment and ensure when you are ordering PLEASE USE THE NAMES OF THE COLOURS ON THE MENU!!!! Just because an item is white doesn't mean its name is white.

August 5th 2007: Suggestions for the shop? Items you would like to see? Please feel free to make suggestions in the forum (politely) and I can take them on my list for future releases. You'll never know what I may come up with later.

July 6th: Kimono Menu is up!!!!

June 24th 2007: Take a look at the new gowns that came out!

I read something really interesting and I've decided to go by this policy. I am quoting this from her thread....

~~**We do not refund you for your bad sense of fashion! If you choose something and don't like how it ends up looking in the end, that's your own fault.**~~

~~**Also please use your common sense, if you are gonna order underwear inside of the doll's clothing. it's not going to freaking show up and you'll just end up paying more if it's on the menu. Same goes with the pasties, and if you order a long shirt and tiny shorts. Don't be stupid. That's why we learn visual perspective in elementary school.**~~

~~**Sorry but as much as I myself LOVE cross dressing irl. It takes too much work for me to put the women's clothes on the men and vice versa. I have the bodies made physically different. (I probably should have made the bodies fairly androgynous like Kate Moss but it's too late now because all the clothes are made so Nnyuuuggghh!! ) **~~

~~**The reason why there are so many rules and things to read? You can blame the people who don't think and end up screwing up continuously. You will be immediately blacklisted if you come on here and post "I'm not ordering because there's too much to read." like a baby. Really? Too much to read. I bet you work wonders in high school and college or the workplace through FAILURE. I would hope you smarten up (since Gaia is a forum based community, ie. reading a lot) and don't succumb to eoing one of the many recipients or nominees for a Darwin Award.**~~

~~**"Why are you being so mean?" The reason is because when Sailor Silver Star opened up the shop I made for her, there were many of the peanut gallery that decided to be idiots, and many others in stores are also idiots. My only sound advice is to stop and take a moment to think. I realize you must be off school and work so your brain is fried from the day, but consider this especially the next time one of you mooks whine at your parents, you will be an adult one day, and stopping because you don't want to think after you come home is retarded. Your parents minds are on 100% of every waking hour. (if they are good parents) Then they come home to your whining and they still deal with it! If you still don't get it, wait till you have had to care for a child before, then all the rest of us who do understand including your parents get to laugh in your face! So please. If you come into my store. Use your brain. We are all tired from the day. You aren't allowed to say "I quit." **~~ -End Quote

As of 10/02/2006 MLP will no longer be offering Custom Items... Now if you wish a custom item or doll. You will need to join the TFA Guild as custom dolls will only be available to members of the guild only. Check out my Signature and guilds for more information. Thanks for understanding S.S.S

IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THEN ITS YOUR FAULT IF THE ORDER IS WRONG. The form asks specifically for type and colour of everything... make sure you check it and make sure its right. If I don't give you the right thing its on your own head. I will no longer be chasing anyone to make sure their order is right.

Keep An Eye on the order Area (its near the bottom somewhere XD)... I to keep that updated so you know where you're at with your doll.

**Coming Soon**
We're trying to think up some new ideas for clothing and dolls that won't be so complicated to draw.... otherwise they would be so expensive and not affordable to the average Gaian.

We'll be releasing The Chobits sisters Freya and Elda eventually..... More to come ^^

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
Post 3

I reserve the right to change or adjust any rules or parts of this thread/Mini Shop at any time.

So Rules are here to be followed. This is My store, and i do want to maintain some order. So Please be courteous and follow them. I don't think I am being unreasonable in asking you to follow the TOS and my rules here. I Would appreciate it. Otherwise you're just letting yourself miss out on cool people and opportunities. I am NOT sorry it is a lot to read, you can blame the retards who can't take a few minutes to read a few pages properly to follow simple instructions. If you can't do it either then you're better off just leaving....

1.First of all I will not stress this enough. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! DO NOT under any circumstances PM me an order. I do not want to lose your order between the many Messages I get throughout the day. So Please keep it in the forums. That way I can monitor to find your order. Trust me This will be better for all of us.

2. Feel Free to bump my Thread. HOWEVER... I do NOT want anyone posting their quests or asking for donations in here. It sounds like some stupid child screaming in a store "MOMMA GIVE ME CANDY" and is just plain embarrassing.

3. Be Respectful. I respect you as a customer of mine. Please return the favor and respect me and of course my partner and other customers.

4. I don't mind anyone putting up their own work to advertize their own stores but make sure any images (signatures included) posted here are tasteful. Thus gruesome, naked, etc…. will not be tolerated. Its just something I don't want to see.

5. Don't try to cheat me please, I'm not stupid nor am I a child. I know how to do math. I am trying to run an honnest business here. I expect everyone else to be honnest as well

6. Don't ask for free stuff. I'm sorry I can't afford my time to give freebies. Maybe when I'm a bit more established, I might give away banners and such to some deserving people.

7. DO NOT STEAL, OR ALTER WHAT I SELL. THAT WILL PISS ME OFF A LOT. I will ensure that you get the world record for being stabbed the most times with giant sized pocky in the most places if you do. Trust me I'm not past doing it.

8. DO NOT quote any part the first or second page. The only thing you can quote is the form. Anything else will get you in deep trouble. I'll have Miroku suck you into his hand and we'll never hear from you again.

9. If you don't like my store idea thats fine but please don't post it here, or PM me about it. I mean I don't care if you don't like Persocoms or Chobits or Clamp for that matter. I'm just sharing my love, I don't want to share in your hate. Thanks.

10. THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES CHANGES OR REFUNDS. If you do not place what you want on your order and something you wanted was not included...well I am not a MIND READER! If anyone comes back and says "can you please change this?" the answer in advance is NO!....get it ? N O....NO!!!!!!!!!!!

11. DO NOT under any circumstances advertise another Mini shop or thread without my permission. If i ask you for a link to something thats a different story. But If I ever see any links to other shops or threads I will blacklist and block you.

12. IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THEN ITS YOUR FAULT IF THE ORDER IS WRONG. The form asks specifically for type and colour of everything... make sure you check it and make sure its right. If I don't give you the right thing its on your own head. I will no longer be chasing anyone to make sure their order is right. Sorry too much trouble now.

13. I had to repeat this and add... DO NOT PM me about the thread.... Any Questions or anything having to do with the store or anything you want to see. Post it in the thread. Even if I PM you asking for something Please answer in the thread. I TURNED OFF MY PM's to ANYONE but friends because people would not stop harrassing me! ALSO DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES TO ABSINTHE_LA_FEE_VERTE!!!!! All trades will go to me Sailor Silver Star until I decide to designate one of my mules to do so...

User Image14. If you do not label the trade properly and do not put the page number, I will not know which order it is for and I am not going to look through the whole thread for it. If you don't follow this rule then I will accept your gold as a donation.

15. Please ensure your PM's are turned on to Everyone, if not I can not send you your order. If I am unable to send it to you and you don't come check in the thread to let me know you've turned them on, then you will NOT receive your order.

16.If you change your username in between the time you order to the time I deliver, you MUST NOTIFY ME of the change! Or you will NOT receive your order!!

17. If you need to change or edit your order, QUOTE YOUR ORIGINAL POST and make the corrections.

18. I have the right to change or add any rules as I see fit.

19. I DO DONATE! BUT ONLY TO MY FRIENDS OR PEOPLE WHO I HAVE SEEN THAT DESERVE IT. DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT GET IT UNLESS I KNOW YOU AND KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU TO CONTINUE TO BE A GOOD FRIEND REGUARDLESS OF WHETHER I GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

20. Rule above applies to anything in the store. IF I think you're special enough I will do special things on your doll for you. If I don't, then you go by the orders/rules of the store...CAPICHE?

21. NO MULES WHAT SO EVER!

22. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ON MY FRIEND LIST DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BREAK THE RULES OR NOT READ THE THREAD PROPERLY. I have no issues blacklisting someone who doesn't follow the rules, whether they are a friend or not. Besides you're supposed to be setting the examples for people....

More Rules to Come as I think of them

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 4
Take a look through our menu and pick out the things you would want on your doll. After the menu there is a form you may fill out. Please ensure you put the cost of each item beside your choices so we can ensure there aren't any errors. Please post your order in the thread and do not pm. We are not doing any more custom work so DO NOT ask! It has gotten too much out of hand.

PLEASE USE THE NAMES OF THE COLOURS ON THE MENU!!!! Just because an item is white doesn't mean its name is white.

Please make sure you label the trade properly (i.e. Persocom Store Pg ###) and make sure the page number of your order is on there. So I know where to look. Otherwise, I take your gold as a donation because I don't know what its for.

IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THEN ITS YOUR FAULT IF THE ORDER IS WRONG. The form asks specifically for type and colour of everything... make sure you check it and make sure its right. If I don't give you the right thing its on your own head. I will no longer be chasing anyone to make sure their order is right.

One More Thing The transaction MUST look like this before I will start a Doll.

User Image

Also I will only keep the doll up for 7 days post me sending the PM with your doll. Ensure you save it to your computer so you do not lose it.

All Limited Edition Dolls come as is! The backgrounds and Such can not be altered!!!

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 5

PLEASE USE THE NAMES OF THE COLOURS ON THE MENU!!!! Just because an item is white doesn't mean its name is white.

All dolls come with ears, if you put none then I will use the default pink. This is a persocom doll store, not a regular doll store.
All Dolls (including Couples) come with a backing and must have a name and owner. If you don't put anything I will choose both for you.

Looking for something different? Want a few more options? Check out The Fetish Asylum's My Undead Persocom for items you can add to your MLP Doll.
Rule: For any items you do not see here, but see at the My Undead Persocom Store. Add an extra 200g on top of the item price.
For example: If you would like your persocom to have Black Forlorn Hair, the Black Forlorn hair is 300g and add a 200g extra so that you can have it on your doll. So that's 500g for any transfered menu item from My Undead Persocom.
Click here for items!---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CROSS ORDERS CLOSED!

User Image
Now you can substitute female skin with male skins!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
These are My Little Persocom Exclusive only, meaning they can not be crossed over to My Undead Persocom's dolls.
User Image
User Image

What's left: 5,5,5,5,3,4

5/10 left
User Image

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 6
This is rather easy ^^
Just cut and paste the form, fill it out, and post it in the thread with the amount of gold for each item you want on the doll.
Send the trade and the proper amount of gold with "Persocom Doll Page ###" as the subject. If you don't label it then I will take your trade as a Donation. Please delete any sections that you do not use.
Also If you want a Limited Edition Doll Please be sure you Indicate which one you want.
If you wish to have an additional name for the owner it will be 50 gold more.

Accessories include bells, bows, wings and gloves.

And remember I am no longer cross dressing my dolls sweeties.

Please put the amount of gold for each item you want on the doll.
DELETE ANY SECTIONS FROM THE FORM THAT YOU DO NOT USE. INCLUDING EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS!
Accessories include bells, bows, wings and gloves. Please indicate the position you would like bells and bows to be in.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Ears:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Mouth:[/b]
[b]Hair (Type and colour):[/b]
[b]Top (type and colour):[/b]
[b]Bottom (type and colour):[/b]
[b]Dress (type and colour):[/b]
[b]Socks (type and colour):[/b]
[b]Shoes (type and colour):[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Backing:[/b]
[b]Limited Edition Doll:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b] (gold)
**Please use a calculator just to be safe.**
[b]Name of Persocom:[/b]
[b]Colour of Name:[/b]
[b]Owners Name:[/b]
[b]I here by Prove I have read the whole Store front by Posting MLP Secret Word right here:[/b]

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 7

So I have Decided to Start Couples Commissions, I will have slots available for these, so you need to grab them while they are open.

This is how it will work. For 1500 gold this is what you get:
1 of the doll backings below, 2 Doll Skins (Male or Female), Eyes, and any Free Items (MEANING the 4 free hair styles and Pink Chii ears as listed above)
DOLL BACKING MUST BE PICKED! OR I WILL PICK IT FOR YOU! SAME WITH NAMES!

Any other items, you add to the price. There is a picture to show you what goes where. Please follow it and ask any questions in the thread.

You order the same way as you do the single dolls, so please make sure you read that properly before ordering.

**Slight Restrictions on Names...Please keep it small for both the doll and owner's names, either two short names (5 Characters or less) or one long name per doll/owner (10 characters or less) Otherwise, the whole thing will be text and you will not be able to see the doll.**

**ALSO Please think before choosing a colour for your font. If you pick red fonts with a red background IT WILL NOT BE VISIBLE! Use your head please**

Special Doll Backings

Flower
, Silver Heart, Purple Heart, Magenta Heart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blue Flower, Red Heart, Blue Heart, Green Heart

I'm getting really annoyed with this. IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE BACKINGS FOR A SINGLE DOLL YOU BEST GIVE ME A REALLY GOOD BRIBE OR I WILL PICK YOUR BACKING FOR YOU. WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE TO ALTER THEM EACH TIME FOR THE SINGLE ORDERS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOUGH, AND IF YOU COMPLAIN IT JUST SHOWS YOU DIDN'T READ THE DAMN STORE!

Sample

Here is the example to follow for choosing which dolls go where.

User Image

Couples Order Form

Please put the amount of gold for EACH ITEM you want on each doll.
**Skin, Eyes, the 4 free hair styles and Pink Chii ears are at no charge **
DELETE ANY SECTIONS FROM THE FORM THAT YOU DO NOT USE.

Doll # 1

Doll # 2

Doll Backing
[b]Backing:[/b]
[b]Holding Hands?:[/b]
[b]Owners Name:[/b]
[b]Grand Total:[/b] 1500 + Doll 1 + Doll 2
[b]I here by Prove I have read the whole Store front by Posting MLP Secret Word right here:[/b]

Available Slots

1. Free
2. Free
3. Free
4. Closed
5. Closed

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 8: A list of those who have failed to follow the shop rules.
lx darklord xl ~ danyodan ~ MikkiTyacto ~ RainbowGasm ~ karumi-san ^_^ ~ Angels_Love_Forever_ ~ monkey_poo_boy ~ Moonlight_Angel_Kirana ~ Manga-Coon_Girl ~ ladyxluck10 ~ BiPOLAR PARANOiA ~ Oimi ~ Hinata 866 ~caramel103~

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 9

Me!!! Cuz I Rock!
Absinthe_la_fee_verte she rocks too!!!!! Also she's helped and supported me in giving me way too much in trying to build myself up. And she's always lending me things to make my avi pretty T__T and never asks for anything in return. She is just an all around good person and deserves lots of luffs and huggles

-2-twinkle-2-toes-6- For being the first to order from me

ChronoSpark.... he's kick a** <3! and He's given gold to me razz

S!mple and M!ka...same person... Gender to be determined later...but he/she fugging rocks my socks!!!!!

Zenel for being a great friend and loyal and always giving me stuff

PixieAlli and Agamum....for Being the first to advertise for me.

PixieAlli for giving me a February letter when I was depressed, I love you so much Pixie, and for always being someone I can talk to.

Agamum for giving me not one but two Angelic Chairs for my house (again when I was down) Plus he gave me alot of other things too, so much I can't mention. He's really sweet and kind and giving.

SealedwithaKiss for donating to me ^^ and being super sweet ^^

Roamaar....my dearest friend for several years. Who gave me so much from his own stash of items...when he went back to school. Also gave me lots of items on my old characters. He has spent the most on giving me stuff I believe....Or maybe its a tie between him Aggy and Absinthe...either way I love all three of them for helping me build back up to what I am now.

Ajax Blacknight For ordering the most Dolls in this store and for advertising for me in his own store.

ruppychan for being the who has bought the second most amount of dolls razz and just for being Uber Sweet ^^

Zombieblue for always giving me letters at random times!

thyne beauty of disaster For being a great supporter of the thread and helping me with colouring, and doing some wonderful Kimono patterns for me which will be part of a surprise ~cries~ YOU ARE SO THE BEST!!!!!! She also drew me a really pretty ^^ picture.

Mia Kyubi for randomly donating 15000 gold to me ~huggle glomps~

SeriphimMagiciian for always being there for me and making me a gorgeous drawing when i was sad.

Sweet Symphony for just being uber sweet and bumping the thread a lot ^^
And I love anyone who has donated to me biggrin

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
Post 10

So I guess this is the place to start talking about myself...

My Name is Saphire, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm Brown and Nerdy and Proud of it. I'm 25 but I act like I'm 12 and I look like I'm 18.

I have 1 sibling, he's a younger brother whom I secretly name the Incredibrown Hulk cuz he is so big and tall. I love him to death.

I love video games, fantasy novels (mostly Dragonlance and D&D type books) I play D&D when I can and have been attempting to learn warhammer.... too lazy to paint models -_- I own: PS, PS2, Sega Genesis (original still works) and a Game Boy Advance SP.... Currently saving for either a PSP or a Nintendo DS (wanna know why ask XD don't be a hater and judge) I invested in an X-box 360 on 15/02/2007, its going really well ^^...... I love Final Fantasy. I hated FF12 but I bought it cuz I am a true fan.... thats the only reason. Kingdom hearts 2 sucked... the first one was amazing and different. Leave it to square to ruin something amazing >.>.

I am a writer. (I always mess up the spelling of writer and have to go back and fix it) I love making up stories about myself in different places. I have a lot of fanfic that I've written but never typed. I write alot of stuff, from fantasy to Erotica. I never really let anyone read my stuff. Maybe I should try? I am scared of what people will think. Do you blame me?

I'm not good at drawing, I try, but I'm not that great. I am trying to learn to be better.

I have just learned Paintshop and I have gotten quite good at it.... anyone want a banner? I love the practice and i will do it for just a small fee >.> I'm not incredible at it but I do my best, please take a look at my examples.

I have a lot to say. If anyone cares they can ask me my opinions. Nothing like a good conversation starter. I believe, at least, we can always try.

Oh I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp >.> and any good looking actor that can sing XD..... ROFL I'm shallow... no I'm not I just find a nice voice a turn on. Antonio Banderas, Colm Wilkinson, Taye Diggs.... anyone see a pattern? They were all in Musicals ^^Oh btw you have to post this into your order before I'll accept it. Phantom of the Opera.

Ok I'm done rambling for now. Please enjoy my shop. Absinthe and I worked so hard on a lot of it ...and we are STILL Working hard on it ^^.

Sailor Silver Star, aka Princess Saphire

For Fun here are some fun Emotes of me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 11

Alright I've Finally Made a Banner for people who want to advertise for me in their sigs.... Hopefully when I can figure it out I can make more ^^ This is what it looks like. The code is below

I also have a Quest Going On Please check it out ^^

I also have a link to my affiliate site ^^ heart heart

OMG I GOT A BUTTON!

Newly Added for Jailbreak Zoo, Celestial Island, Terestai Tol, Amethyst Gardens, Jia's Chibis, and Lunasumerin's Art shops. As well as Keny's emotes! Please check them out ^^
Please Check out ChronoSpark's Giveaway and raffle! He's given me alot of gold! You could be next!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25tk6z][img]http://tinyurl.com/yrzutd[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2afcav][img]http://tinyurl.com/2j2sdg[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25tk6z][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/28gg84[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Post 12

What's fun... uhm... Sushi and Pocky... and... Lederhosen in the morning!

Da Guten Tag Hop Clop!

Springtime for Hitler and Germany...

Nathan Lane ROCKS! Antonio Banderas is Hot and can SING! OMG OMG OMG

Laughing my a** off at this

Seri made me a gorgeous drawing of me! With my fave item!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

THYNE OMG SO CUTE THANK YOU!!!!!!

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 13
I'm trying to keep this organized so if you want to see where your order is in line take a look right here ^^. Thanks for your patience..Please remember Couples are 2 dolls. THEY TAKE LONGER!

Currently working on Order for

no one

In Line
xStarlit Desiresx (trade and order ok)
Necropolia (trade and order ok)
Hikarukina (trade and order ok)
Chaos Blackhart (Order fine, needs to complete trade)
Houkama(I will review order, needs to complete trade)

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 14

None

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Post 15

I'm gonna post my own pets here ^^

First is my cute pet given to me by Mimbi biggrin ~hugs~ Look she's grown ^^
User Image

And I Purchased this one!
User Image

This is my virgo! She's so pretty!
User Image

This is my Lovely Lolita given to me by Absinthe! Loves! Feed and play with her!

I got two free Knuffel!

Ajax gave me a Galaxian from his shop ^^ I'm so happy with him. Named him after my boyfriend XD.
User Image

I have a Perma Kitten Sitara !!!

User Image

And a baby Fruit sitara whose grown into a kit!!!! look how pretty he is!

User Image

Here is my beautiful Custom I purchase Princess Garnet Til Alexandros!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces