Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Raven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Teh Bunny Hop is back, representin'! This shop is a little piece of Gaia history still left in The Mini Shops forum. Also, it smells great in here. lawls.

☆ SEND THE TRADE RIGHT AWAY
☆ For the items that don't have an order form then just ask for the items you want
☆ DO NOT PM me orders
☆ Please read the FAQ & Rules

Get your attention I hope XD heart
Enjoy your stay!

heart ~hundreds~ of happy customers served since October 24th, 2003! 4laugh
Ogre was my 100th customer!! /omg

We have moved TBH three times now due to Gaia's hazards, among other things. Hopefully, I can make a thread to stick finally! Here's wishing a good renewel. *prays to the bunneh gods* Above are my shop's resident lolitas ^ ^ Cheer them up will you?

Since 11/26/03 we've moved into a much bigger area. Thus with the SuperShop in the title! I hope everyone likes the new and improved TBH! ::waves little pink flag::

heart Moshi moshi! ::watches a bunny pounce towards you and leaps after her:: G-gomen nasai! It's hard to keep their excitement down. Waaay too much *K*LLWWW9 in their carrot soda. <_< *arg @ coca cola co*

Welcome to the Bunny Hop! Ano, did you wanna buy one of these kawaii little bunbuns? Wai! I have well, *lots* of them to go around.. some more than others, alot of times it seems like they're just falling from the sky and keep pileing up in my shop. T-T; It's very costly to take care of them, y'know!Some bunnys around here lately have been making cosplay groups, so if you see some hopping around in weird outfits, you know why. I reccommend buying them *with* the outfit too, they don't seem to like being out of their character.. <<

I know what you must be thinking, huge bunnys huh!? Yeah I know, they're kinda oddly shaped for their species.. but they're super cute and fluffy, I kinda wanted to eat a pink one once.. reminded me of marshmallow peeps ^^; (i dun even like the things!). Er, sorry.. I tend to ramble on and on, that's usually why I don't have many customers.. I'm surprised you're still here. Oh, we don't sell males. It would be way too dangerous.. I'd end up with like, 82304832232 bunnies.

But, but I sell more than just Bunnies. I sell like.. plushies and.. cats and.. really yummy candy. I also sell addictive coke. Er, I mean.. cola. x-x;;;;;; er.. anyway..

To prevent incorrect selections, PLEASE use the text list below heart

The Raven
SLOTS for ARKs

Please make sure there is an open slot before ordering an ARK. If the slots say closed then you can not order an ARK. You can only order one at a time. The slots only pertain to ARKs, everything else you can order as often and as much of as you like.

☆1. OPEN
☆2. OPEN
☆3. OPEN
☆4. OPEN
☆5. OPEN
☆6. OPEN

Ever wondered what happenned to your toys when you lost them, or sold them off at a yard sale? Hey, they have feelings too you know! They may not talk or move when you are around, but we all know about the brave little toaster. I know you are thinking "now I wish I never got rid of little Henry the hippo.. he was always good to me when I was like.. 5.". All is not lost. No you're not crazy for getting teary eyed at that one Ikea commercial. <_<;;;;;

You will most likely find your lost friend's soul wandering around in one of these plushies. They look cuddibly murderous, don't they? Well, that's because they did not expect to be taken in by another. They have sharp claws to defend themselves, and wings (tattered.. but wings nonetheless) to shelter from the weather.

Be careful though. Once you give an ARK a home, it is bound to your soul forever. Please only purchase one if you intend to keep it.. if you let go of them, they will never be able to find another ever again. T vT;; However if you are good to your ARK, they will watch over you and keep the things most important to you safe.

☆ ☆ ☆ the base cost of one ARK is 5oo gold

BASE COLORS:
[black] -- [grey] -- [silver] -- [pure white] -- [angora] -- [crimson] -- [red] -- [peach] -- [pastel pink] -- [pink] -- [orange] -- [zombie yellow] -- [pastel yellow] -- [zombie teal] -- [forest green] -- green] -- [teal] -- [zombie blue] -- [ice] -- [pastel blue] -- [sky blue] -- [true blue] -- [midnight] -- [indigo] -- [lavender] -- [purple] -- [purple royale]

EYE COLORS:
[black] -- [white] -- [red] -- [soft pink] -- [pink] -- 0 platinum -- [green] -- [teal] -- [sky blue] -- [purple]

EQUIPMENT: 5og each
  • Halo; default color only
  • Sakura Bows; default color only
  • Emo Glasses; default color only
  • Nitemare Scarf; default color only
  • Angelic Scarf; default color only
  • House Scarves; Gryffindor [Gold+Red] -- Slytherin [Silver+Green] -- Ravenclaw [Silver+Indigo] -- Hufflepuff [Gold+Navy]
  • Penguin Slippers; default color only
  • Seal Slippers; default color only

MARKINGS: free
  • ☆ [tiger stripes] -- [torn tiger stripes] -- [spots]

When you order, please use the form below. It's very important that you do.

ARK Order Form
ARK Order Form

Body Color: Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Tummy Tint Color: Optional. A round circle of tint on the tummy. Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Wings: Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Wing Tint: Optional. The color that fades in from the tip of the wings. Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Stitching: You can have one color per stitching area (KEY: Top, Left, Right). Choose up to three colors from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Teardrop: Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Eyes: What eye colors? One per eye. Choose up to two colors from the "EYE COLORS" list.
Swirly: The Shadow underneath. Always will be very light. Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Markings: Optional. Choose one style from the "MARKINGS" list.
Markings Color: Choose one color from the "BASIC COLORS" list.
Equipment: Would you like any equipment? Please note the differant options and colors
  • Equips-

What does your ARK protect?: Optional. One to two words only. (Example- Mine is the guardian of my Future.)
What is your ARK's name?: Optional.
What is the owner's name?: Optional.

Here are a couple o' samples of completed ARKs heart

These are unlimited and will always be so! The following are samples, as said below you can dye their fur, in fact, some seem to enjoy it. Erm, by the way.. if you get a pink one, please remember she's not a marshmallow peep. ^^; Each of these cost just 50 gold each!

All Limited Editions are currently sold out!
I sew only 23 of these costumes for most of each kind! Why 23? Well, it's my friend's birthday number, so it's a very lucky one. Some other limiteds might have other limited numbers, check the news section to see why. I can give them whichever outfit you want, please specify which fur color you want in your post! Each of these cost just
100 gold each! That's the cost for both the outfit and Usako by the way. whee

Hello~ domokun Nekkochou are oddly shaped cat-like creatures, ne? They seem to really love water and swimming, they make great pets for fishing trips! If you plan to bring them into a colder climate, I suggest some winter clothing. ^^;

They are very kind and gentle, although as with all pets each has their own individual personality. Wouldn't you like to take one home with you? If you do, then just read on! If you don't then.. oh well. X3

☆ ☆ ☆ the base cost of one Nekkochou is 25o gold

FUR COLORS:
[cadimum] -- [chrome orange] -- [yellow] -- [forest green] -- [cyanine blue] -- [prussian blue] -- [amethyst] -- [sepia] -- [pastel pink] -- [pastel yellow] -- [pastel blue] -- [pastel purple] -- [angora]

EYE COLORS:
-- [pink] -- [red] -- [green] -- [silver] -- [purple] -- [yellow]

EQUIPMENT: 25g each
  • AFK Hat; default color only
  • Angelic Scarf; default color only
  • Scarf;
[purple] -- [pink] -- -- [red] -- [beige] -- [AFK]
  • Tail Bow; [red] -- [pink] -- [purple] -- -- [mint] -- [pure white] -- [cream] -- [beige]
  • Sweater; [teal] -- [pure white] -- [beige]
  • Bunny Slippers; default color only

Nekkochou Order Form
    Nekkochou orders are CLOSED for revamp

Nekkochou Order Form

Fur Color: Choose one color from the "FUR COLORS" list.
    Eyes: What eye colors? One per eye. Choose up to two colors from the "EYE COLORS" list.
    Equipment: Would you like any equipment? Please note the differant options and colors
    • Equips-

Nekko's Name: Optional.
    Owner's Name: Optional.
    Wings on Scroll: Choose either None, Angelic, Nitemare, or Mix.
    Heart String Optional.

Here is an example of a completed Nekkochou heart

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some of you may or may not remember my Gloomy Bear shop back in 2003 when I joined Gaia. Well, I've been meaning to re-release them for a while now, so I figured.. why not. I changed them around a bit, but they are still the same at heart.

Gloomy Bears (no relation to Chax's) are-- despite their name-- not actually gloomy, just often are caught sleeping. Of course, some are of the angsty sort.. if you prefer. They always carry around a Parasol to keep themselves sheltered from nature's weather.

☆ ☆ ☆ the base cost of one Gloomy Bear is 25o gold

FUR COLORS:
    [cream] -- [black] -- [grey] -- [silver] -- [white] -- [red] -- [pink] -- [rose pink] -- [light tan] -- [orange] -- [chocolate] --[olive] -- [green] -- [dark green] -- [sky blue] -- [cotton candy blue] --[violet]

PARASOL STYLE #1:
    [black] -- [white] -- [red] -- [pink] -- [yellow] -- [orange] -- [violet] -- -- [green]

PARASOL STYLE #2:
    [green]

PARASOL STAFF:
    [rust] --[bronze] --[silver] --0 platinum

EQUIPMENT: 15g each
    • Headgear; Portable Headphones, Demon Horns, Halo, Laurels, Star Baseball Cap (Blue--Red--Black), Forehead Jewel (Green--Blue--Red), Chao Ball (Comes in any fur color), Sakura Bows, Heart Pirate Patch, Hikaru's Cat, KiKi Kitty, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare Wings, Panda Hat, Grizzly Hat
    • Midgear; Merili's Silver Bell, Jingly Bowtie (Red--Blue), Angelic Scarf, Solar Cloak (Sunrise)
    • Lowgear; Fresh Grass Skirt, Dried Grass Skirt, Devil Tail, Devil Wings (Black--Purple--Red), Emo Bag, Rose Corsage
    • Paws; Legwarmers (Light Grey--Light Tanbark--Light Purple)

MARKINGS: free
    • ☆ [tiger stripes] -- [leopard spots]

Gloomy Bear Order Form
    Gloomy Bear Order Form

Fur Color: Choose one color from the "FUR COLORS" list.
    Tummy/Face Color: Choose one color from the "FUR COLORS" list.
    Markings: Optional. Choose one style from the "MARKINGS" list.
    Markings Color: Choose one color from the "FUR COLORS" list.
    Parasol #: Choose #1 or #2.
    Parasol Color: Choose from the correct STYLE COLOR list.
    Parasol STAFF Color: Choose one color from the "PARASOL STAFF" list.
    • Headgear-
    • Midgear-
    • Lowgear-
    • Paws-

Gloomy's Name: Optional.
    Owner's Name: Optional.

Here are a couple o' samples of completed Gloomies heart

Here are some very cute plushies designed specifically for your lovable pet. I reccommend getting at least one of these for them, the trip from here to your house could be long and everyone likes something to cuddle with! Each plushie is 75 gold, and have been tested to prove that they last a lifetime! (Well, with our bunnys anyway.. dun give it to one of Khele's big kittys! Grah! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.'')

Limited Edition fluffy things! I've made several over my time as a store owner, and be sure that once these are gone they're gone forever!! Each limited edition item is
    125 gold, and be sure to keep these safe from your pets! All limiteds are hand-numbered. Limit one per person. (That means one per order too, no buying for you and all your friends!)

Currently no Limiteds are available.

I'm betting you're an anime or video game freak. Come on, most of us are, that's why we flock to the cute-sprited Gaia Online. Maybe you'd like a plushie of your favorite character, yes? Maybe I've even made one, yes? These were created with my own base, no you can not have it or use it.

Each plushie is
    1oo gold, and lovelovelove being cuddled~

ANIME: B L E A CH~// heart

If you'd like to make a series suggestion, feel free!

In addition to character plushies, we also have character dolls. n_n I actually collect these IRL. *hugs her Pullips* I'm a dork I know n_n;~ I'll try to make these when I can. They take hours though, because of the complicated shading and etcetera. That's why they are priced a little higher than most of my shop items. I hope this is okay with my fans!

Each of these dolls are
    150 gold, and are the perfect travel partner~! heart

ANIME: S E R A M U U N~// heart
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sailor Mercury -- Sailor Mars -- Sailor Jupiter -- Sailor Venus

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Each of these small dolls are
    50 gold, and are very good buddies for your miniature adoptables.

GAME: F F X - 2~// heart
    Rikku (Thief) -- Yuna (Gunner) -- Paine (Warrior)

If you'd like to make a series suggestion, feel free!
    **Credit for the bases used on my "Pixel Dolls" goes to Hannah, for her superb work click this link~!

Hello! Welcome to the Birthstone Mokona Workshop of our SuperShop! The most popular item at our store, I can proudly say these are the first "workshop" type item that were ever created in Gaia. They have gone through two versions, this one will probably be premanent. Mokona is especially perfect for birthday gifts!

Each Mokona costs
    35o gold each. Mokonas already come with a Birthstone! Just note which one you'd like.

Accessories cost
    25 gold each! Some even come in several colors, which is listed underneath the name of an accessory! It will cost 5g per accessory no matter what color or accessory you would like.

H E A D: AFK Hat, Loving Rose ([Mouth]:Red--Blue--White--Purple--Gold), Sakura Bows, Pirate Bandana, Heart Tattoo ([Left Ear])
    N E C K: Scarf (Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Beige)
    A C C E S S: Magic Cape, Angelic Sash, Devil Tail, Chibi Wings (White, Yellow)

B I R T H S T O N E S:
    JANUARY (GARNET) ● -- FEBRUARY (AMETHYST) ● -- MARCH (AQUAMARINE) ● -- APRIL (DIAMOND) ● -- MAY (EMERALD) ● -- JUNE (ALEXANDRITE) ● -- JULY (RUBY) ● -- AUGUST (PERIDOT) ● -- SEPTEMBER (SAPPHIRE) ● -- OCTOBER (ROSE) ● -- NOVEMBER (TOPAZ) ● -- DECEMBER (ZIRCON) ●

**PLEASE use this form!** Here's a Quick Form for ordering a Birthstone Mokona! It'll give me all the information I need. Please copy everything in the quote box! 3nodding

The Raven
    ~Birthstone Mokona Order Form~

What Birthstone would you like?: Refer to the Birthstone chart to see what Birthstone goes with which Month!
    Any accessories?: Please note that some come in differant colors! (See chart above.)

Is this a gift for anyone?: If YES, please fill out the below questions!!
    Would you like it delivered?:
    Do you want a "For and From" message on it?: If you would like I can put a heart by their name also! heart

Here are a couple o' samples of completed Mokona heart

I was inspired by easter to make a counterpart to Mokona, and here it is.. "The Chick"! I love all things chick-like, ducks, swans, and of course--chickens. I'm a mighty big duck fan actually. I thought Chicks were the ideal feather-bareing easter mascot.

Each Chick costs
    25o gold each.

Accessories cost
    15 gold each! Some even come in several colors, which is listed underneath the name of an accessory! It will cost 5g per accessory no matter what color or accessory you would like.

H E A D: Green Feelers, AFK Hat, Blush, Mini Glasses, Cute Bow (White-- Red--Pink--Blue--Dark Blue--Purple)
    A C C E S S: Rose Corsage, Angelic Sash, Balloon (White--Pink--Orange--Yellow--Green--Blue--Gaia || Each can have a mini heart on it and/or Glitter), Sweet Tulip ([In Hands]:White--Fuschia--Gold--Purple--Blue), Jumbled Yarn (Pink--Orange--Green--Blue), Chibi Wings (White--Yellow)

**PLEASE use this form!** Here's a Quick Form for ordering a Chick! It'll give me all the information I need. Please copy everything in the quote box! 3nodding

The Raven
    ~"The Chick" Order Form~

Any accessories?: Please note that some come in differant colors! (See chart above.)

Is this a gift for anyone?: If YES, please fill out the below questions!!
    Would you like it delivered?:
    Do you want a "For and From" message on it?: If you would like I can put a heart by their name also! heart

Here are a couple o' samples of completed Chicks heart

I myself prefer supply type items over actual pets and plushies.. but that may just be me. :F Well, I'll try to make as many as I can XD I hope you enjoy what IS available though! heart

Domo Arigatou Mr. Roboto!.. Wait, wrong introduction. XD Hihi! Welcome to the Project Key Network Terminal in The Bunny Hop SS! Recently I thought it would be nice if there were some stylish and well technologied (a word? XD) Cell Phones available in Gaia. So here they are! These are currently in Project Key organization, so they have no fancy name yet. If I make enough.. mmh.. ::plots::

Each Phone costs
    25o gold each. These already come with an LCD Screen of your choice, along with your choice of our nifty Cushion Grips, to keep your hands nice and comfy.

Cell Straps cost
    15 gold each! These are cute and strap right onto your Cell Phone, they are very small and lightweight!

G R I P - + - L C D - S C R E E N S:
    OFF BLACK ●� -- PINK/FUSCHIA ●� -- YELLOW ● -- GREEN ●� -- MINT ●� -- BLUE ● -- PURPLE ● -- RED ●�

S T R A P S: Moogle, Bunny, Kitty

S C R E E N - E M O T E S: 4laugh , ninja , whee , domokun , heart

**PLEASE use this form!** Here's a Quick Form for ordering a Cell Phone! It'll give me all the information I need. Please copy everything in the quote box! 3nodding

The Raven
    ~Project Key Order Form~

LCD Screen Color?: What color would you like for the LCD Screen?
    Grip Color?: What color would you like for the Grips?
    A Cell Strap?: These do not come in differant colors yet~
    Screen Emotie?: These are free~ ^^

Here are a couple o' samples of completed Cells~

Just what are Communicons? Well, they're like Cell Phones. But better. n.n They're cute little flying robotics that will follow you around (well, as long as you please so), and do errands, favors, and just in general be your pet. ^^ Some of these can have quite the spunky personality, so we suggest you leave your important business phone calls to normal phones.. in case your Communicon decides to go all kungfu on the caller and hold your calls hostage. C_C

All Communicons come with reception wings, a plug cord that retracts back into the body when not in use, and spheres that will let you know when you are recieving a call and who is calling. Be prepared though, some Communicons like to take on the emotions and voice of their caller.. can be quite scary so don't let angry people call you too often ok c_c;;

Each Communicon costs
    1oo gold each. These come with a nice metal color with vibrant glowing inside parts. Just specify which color you'd like in your order heart The color choice only affects the non-metal colored parts.

Do you often pray, wish, or hope for something in your life? Even if you are the angstiest, meanest person there has to be something you hope for. Well, I do, it's for RAIN. Dammit, we never get any here! *mumbles* Erm.. anyway..

Inspired by the japanese dolls that are hung up for good weather, I decided to make ones that could be for wishing for anything. Of course as with most things they are so friggin' customizable. DX It's reccommended you read the lists below since the pixel list is kinda hard to see.

Each Doll costs
    3oo gold each. These already come with a pair of osaka eyes, any equipment/colors/etc, are free of charge.

Bases: Default, Kitty, Puppy, Bunny, Bear, Panda, Fox, Cow

Eyes: A: � � || B: > < || C: x x || D: ^ ^ || E: n n || F: angsty osaka eyes || G: sleepy osaka eyes || H: heart heart || I: dark osaka eyes

Mouths: J: D (small) || K: D (large) || L: __ || M: - || N: v || O: ^ || P: w

Markings: 1: subtle / / blush || 2: dotted blush || 3: sweatdrop || 4: fret mark || 5: angst mark || 6: swirly mark (on lower body) || 7: heart (on head; Pink--Red--Fushchia) || 8: Magician's Scar

Headgear: Portable Headphones, Cow Horns, Demon Horns, Halo, Persocom Ears, Heart Pirate Patch, Laurels, Sakura Bows, Mini Nitemare Wings, Mini Angel Wings, Emo Glasses, Marle's Goggles, Panda Hat, Grizzly Hat, Hammi Hat, Bammi Hat, Froggie Hat, KiKi Kitty, Hikaru's Cat, Shiny Visor (Purple--Green--Red), Ghost's Bandana, Flower Hairpin, Tulip Hairpin, Baobaos, Grand Circlet, Orionis' Headband, Romani Sunglasses, Cokebottle Glasses
    Neck: Merili's Jingly Bell, Ribbon Jingly Collar (Red--Blue), Angelic Scarf, Solar Cloak (Sunrise), Winter Scarf (Pink--Blue--Purple--Blue--Red--Beige--Green), Cowbell, Heart Locket (Silver--Gold), Harry Potter House Scarves (Gryffindor (Gold+Red)--Slytherin (Silver+Green)--Hufflepuff (Gold+Navy)--Ravenclaw (Silver+Indigo))
    Access: Ribbon (On NECK or HEAD; Red--Pink--Orange--Yellow--Green--Blue--Black), Rose Corsage, Chain Wallet, Emo Bag, Devi Tail, ZONY MP3 Player, Faerie Wings, Mysterious Cloak

D Y E - C O L O R S:
    BLUE ●� -- MINT ●� -- YELLOW ●� -- ORANGE ●� -- PURPLE ● -- PINK ●�

**PLEASE use this form!** Here's a Quick Form for ordering a Prayer Doll! It'll give me all the information I need. Please copy everything in the quote box! 3nodding

The Raven
    ~Prayer Doll Order Form~

What base would you like me to use?:
    Would you like differant eyes from the default ones?:
    Would you like a mouth?:
    Would you like any Blush and/or Markings?:
    Would you like color dye?: There's a little dye on the face, and it fades in on the bottom. If you select the PANDA base, the markings will match the dye color.
    Would you like any equipments, and if so what color(s) (refer to the chart)?: Don't worry about how many you choose.
    Would you like japanese writting on the cloth as seen on the kitty base above?: You CAN'T CHOOSE what it SAYS. XD;
    Would you like extra stitching on the bottom as seen on the kitty base above?:

What's the name of your doll?:
    What's the owner's name? It can be your username, nickname, etc: If it's too long I'll shorten it.
    What are you using it to wish for?:

Here are a couple o' samples of completed dolls~

XD And.. here are some testimonals of these Dolls bringing good fortune!~

Myuu Myuu
    Kilani! Your Prayer Doll totally gave me what I was wishing for - luck! I ordered it with a Chain Wallet because I was questing for that item, and as soon as I put the doll in my signature I managed to purchase a January 04 letter for around only 100k! XDDD

Oh, happy 4th of July! heart

Madam_deGrandpre
    Guess what, Kilani!? My prayer doll worked biggrin I passed my GED! *dances about* I really, really didn't think I was going to pass it, but I got above average on almost all of the sections. Yay whee

The totally awesome Puri-Kura store owner Hayadaya said that I should make some Puri-Kura to put in my shop. If you want to see what started go here (<- click buy buy BUY)! Basically, Puri-Kura are those sticker photos you get in photo booths. These (well, one now xd ) took me quite a while to make and I'm not going to charge any less than her (or any more) because I don't want any competition prices.

Each Puri-Kura costs just
    60 gold each. Why not take a souvenier of Bunny Heaven with you? Just post whatever avater/images you want in there and I'll send yours in a snap! (... sorry bad pun xd )

**Sorry, for now Puri-Kura are only available unanimated**

Here's a small gallery of some of my favorite Puri-Kura! The first one is of me and my Snow Leopard, Koda~ heart 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

talk2hand

For a very long time I have been wanting to make a giftwrapping service for TBH. I am particularilly busy and/or lazy (sometimes a divine mix of the two~) however, so it took me a while. I actually went through three prototypes. Anyway..

How does this work? Well, I will send the giftbox to someone in PM with any special message you want, etcetera. The box will link to their present, so pretty much the idea is-- opening your gift. ^^

This is both a delivery service and wrapping service. You can giftwrap as many items as you want, but only one item per box. So, if you want me to giftwrap 5 items, you will have to order a box for each item.

Also, if you want me to send an adoptable/whatever you bought from another minishop, I'm sorry but I don't do that. I just don't feel comfortable with the idea.

Each Giftwrapping costs
    1oo gold each. One item per box.

W R A P P I N G - + - B O W S:
    GARNET ● -- AMETHYST ● -- AQUAMARINE ● -- DIAMOND ● -- EMERALD ● -- ALEXANDRITE ● -- PERIDOT ● -- SAPPHIRE ● -- ROSE ● -- ZIRCON ● -- SILVER ● -- GOLD ● -- STEEL ●

**PLEASE use this form!** Here's a Quick Form for ordering! It'll give me all the information I need. Please copy everything in the quote box! 3nodding

The Raven
    ~Gift Service Form~

What color BOX WRAPPING would you like?:
    What color BOW would you like?:

What are you giftwrapping?: If this is for an item from a differant shop, please give me the link to the item.
    Who is this to be delivered to?:
    Any special message from you?:
    Would you like to remain annonymous?:

Here are a couple o' samples of completed Boxes heart

The Limited Edition Owner's list was lost crying ; I'm trying to recover it..

*blows her policegirly whistle* Just wait there a minute Sparky. Before you go and give me your money, you best know the rules for ordering and posting in my thread. It's common curtosy, so I'm not going to go out of my way to correct something. You do something wrong, I just cancel your trade without letting you know heart

Post your order 4laugh --> Send the trade ninja --> Complete the trade whee --> Wait to recieve your order heart

● Do not PM me orders
    ● Send the trade right away, do not wait for a confirmation to
    ● Please put the page # your order is on in the trade title
    ● Wait at least 24 hours after your trade has been COMPLETED for me to send your order before filing a complaint with me
    ● "SAMPLE" is only on the sample pictures, not on what is sent to you
    ● There is a small signature/watermark on every item (Usually a k with a heart)
    ● Do not EVER direct-link to the files on yorisou.net
    ● Do not alter my work in any way
    ● Do not use my work as a base for your own
    ● NEVER even THINK about re-selling my work, or altering it for sale!!
    ● Do not ask for custom alterations other than those that are noted they are available in the posts above
    ● I am not open for commissions
    ● Do not be hostile or rude towards people in my thread, customers that do something incorrect
    ● Do not have PM recieving blocked or you can't recieve your order
    ● Do not use any of my shop's graphics, even the mini thumping hearts

Ohmygosh. I know my shop is HUGE, and can be overwhelming, so if you have any questions or are a little taken you should read this over, also please check this before you ask me a question. If a question isn't answered, feel free to PM me! It's no trouble.

Q: There isn't a form for every item for sale, what do I do?
    --A: Forms are only applied to customizable items (such as Birthstone Mokona and Nekkochou). For things without forms, simply just list what you'd like.

Q: I can't see the item image lists very well for Birthstone Mokona and things like it, how can I get around this?
    --A: For the convienence of shoppers, I've included a text list in the post that contains said item. This applies to all customizable types. ^^

Q: Is there a limit as to how many things/customizable items I can order?
    --A: Not unless it specifically states so!

Q: Hey! Your (()) looks like my (()), art thief!
    --A: I haven't actually been accused of this, but for the record I do everything myself without copying anyone else's work. I'm not so pathetic that I would steal concepts for fake money! I also have morals, and I consider myself a very respectable person.

Q: I donated but haven't been added to the list yet!
    --A: Sorry, I update the lists when I can~ but I make sure to write all donations down on notepad! If you honestly think I forgot though, send a PM to me with the ammount you donated and I'll put it up. ^^

Q: Can I commission you?
    --A: No, not even for a Halo or something. If I want to do commissions I'll open a shop or make auctions, but usually I don't have the time or don't feel confident enough.

Q: You're a b***h!
    --A: I know, and I'm DAMN PROUD DX

I am currently not accepting custom orders at this time.

Thanks so much to these people, because without them I might not be as happy as I am today with my shop and life~ heart you all!

Miss M- For brushes I use in my layout.
    KawaiiHannah & Angy- For their pixel tutorials, that helped me further my knowledge and look at pixeling from differant angles.
    Merili & Shivana- Chester and Harmonica-senpai, my two best girl friends. They constantly back me up even if I think I can't make it.
    Haradaya- For giving me my beloved Slippers way back when.
    Precious Flame- For cheering me up alot last year.
    My friends- Yalind, Yora, lizbot, Sky Render, Judyfay Sins, Mimiru, and many more. You all make my time on Gaia alot more precious ^^~
    Marle- Last but not least, the love of my life, for bringing me hope for my future and a joy I could never think of exceeding. I love you.

I decided to show my gratitude to certain people, I would give them special TBH coupons. What are these? Well, they are cute l'il pixel coupons that you can present when you order to recieve your special. They are colored differantly depending on how long they last.

New Rule Implimented since 9/20/05: Due to the orders I've gotten from some coupon holders, you are now limited to use your coupon on one item per order. Sorry, but you will have to be patient and persistant if you want to use your coupons on many things. I just don't have the energy anymore.

1 FREE: Myuu Myuu (1)
    1/2 Off: Emi
    FREE: Artificial Anonymity, Mayara, Merili, Riyan, Shivana, Sky Render

Dammit, I have to re-do this list again! Sorry, but I have to start from scratch.. again. -_- Stupid Gaia glitches. I'm so very thankful to all my donators in the past, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Sorry! Thanks to ALL of my ones in the future, thanks so much. I appreciate it more than you can know!

List re-started June 25th, 2005

[x]Donations 5k>
    a n j i i yo User Image User Image User Image 114oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SRSLY WTF WTF crying
    Artificial Anonymity User Image User Image 387og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. T___T;; you remind me of slai when you do this.. unya.. thankyou luv ; ;
    bp56 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. asdf <3 tyty TwT omg dude wtf ;-;
    eviktedRei 7,75og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @___@; my how generous of you.. T vT thanks!
    Kami_kashimoto User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. T-T Thanks so much.. !!
    kawaiihannah 8935 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sensei @v@
    lizbot User Image User Image 175og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @___@ lizzy-kun.. unyyaaaaaa.. luff.. ; ;;;
    Lou-chan User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; ; Thank you sweetie! That's too damn sweet!
    Marle (Khansis) User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image +LOTSOFLUV User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <333 you n__n;;
    Meru-chan User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. T-T Thanks sweetie! I luff my grunny collection so much.
    Minako-chan User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D: Luvv... so unexpected! Thank yooou T-T <33
    Rikiochan User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; ; T___T you are so nice! Thank you!
    Shukumii User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK D:< Shuku-sama! T-T So SO nice to me....
    RydiaChaCha User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THANKSLUVVIE. T-T <3
    Vietlyfe User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank yooou! My grunny collection is complete ^-^!

[x]Donations 5k<
    Alterris 1,3oog
    Angesa User Image 479og T 3T thankyou so much!
    Apathetic Rain 6oog
    azuredreams 1ooog Thanks very much!!
    azntrycksa 1545g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arigatou!
    Ballentine 285og @-@;;;
    BB`/Sleepy BB 3o3og @___@ THANK YOU.
    Blushe 12oog ^^ Thank you!
    [xXx_~Bunny~_xXx] 1ooog Thank you sooo much!
    ChloeStar 4o1og
    -Elie- 21oog
    Friday_Dora 265og c_c homgyaygotis TY
    Genro Panda 262og ; ; <333 wtfwtf
    kheleksul 243og HOMG TY khelbaby <333
    Kitsai 1ooog tyyyyyy!!
    Lord Dio Elaclaire 11oog ; ;;;;
    LostForeverSora 1ooog
    mystic-vixen 1885g D:::
    neverletmego 1o7og such sweet bella luff!
    Ogre 282og My 1ooth customer RETURNS! D:
    pH 1545g phsis <33
    Quilla 1155g such a nice girl!!
    Raku Chan 225og WTF ; O; <333
    Rikiochan 1325g T vT <3
    The Goddess of Chaos 3ooog
    Usagi Jess 15oog homgwtfx?
    Vashtya 15oog
    XliLpUNkyPinkX 3o75g homgdude CwC;; <33333
    x l o l l i r o t x 137og

[x]Donations 1k<
    [Albino.Music] 85og
    Angel2011 59og
    Aralyn 5oog
    Asyle 51og
    Bijoux du Saine 755g
    bunnimai 8o5g
    -Candide- 75og
    hime no sakura 5oog
    Immortalcrystal95 5oog
    Kyoupiruchi 5oog
    LadyDelaidra 52og
    LilChaosKitten 835g
    llmeliss313ll 75og
    Lost Prince 513g
    Lou-chan 585g
    marshmallow of chaos 5oog
    MazokuPS 65og
    Meigumii 75og
    Minako-chan 765g
    Muffin Lust 835g
    Naryuu 685g
    neko_angel_baby 78og
    Nykka 1oog
    Plaid Pirate 51og
    Quinny-chan 65og
    Sariia 6o5g
    somnolence 73og
    tandemonium 78og
    tauriablack 5oog
    Torpid Panda 82og
    two bell silence 5oog
    Uennie 8oog
    Walking.With.A.Ghost 57og
    Yakobi 5oog
    ZellyWonka 65og

[x]Donations 5oog<
    Aeternia 15og
    Aiko Destiny 115g
    Ailes Bleues 3og
    Akemi Namiko 8g
    Akitsuki 75g
    Alatriel Rakamesh 1og
    ~Albel_The_Wicked~ 4og
    alis in wonderland 5og
    amber_moon 5g
    AngelAoi 15og
    Anjeile 3oog
    Arlecchina 3oog
    Ava R. 5og
    Ava_River 5og
    Benio_bee 23og
    BlackMN 2og
    blazefang 4og
    B l u e - C h a n 355
    Bonny Lass 55g
    [Boo Boo Kitty] 17og
    bound dragon 5og
    bxnn!e 2og
    chaoticdivinity 445g
    ChaoticShardsOfSanity 25g
    chenali 25og
    CheshireCatSmile 3oog
    Cheshire p***y 5og
    Chibi DG 135g
    ChibiKaen 1oog
    Chibi_Raye_Angel 25g
    Chilla Vanilla 5og
    Chinchillie 85g
    Chirple 1oog
    chobit145 2o5g
    ChocolateNeko 25og
    cleopatracat 5og
    Closed Book 35g
    Coal` 25og
    Coreona 3oog
    Cribo 4oog
    Crinkle 1oog
    .+.cruciform.injection.+. 3oog
    Crystal_sakuya 9og
    Crystal_Wing_Ninja 1oog
    =Cubi-x= 3og
    d0ll 18og
    Daisy Chubb 5og
    dancingdiva1129 5g
    Danni-chan 3og
    DarkHalfDesigns 15og
    Dark Lunar Fox 5og
    DarkSerena 5og
    darkshards 1oog
    dark_skada 4og
    .[.Death.]. 185g
    De Morgan 75g
    Devae 15g
    digitalized 2oog
    Diehard_Dreamer 6og
    Doomi 1oog
    Doubtful Salmon 1og
    Duckling 1o5g
    ~Dragon~Rose~ 15og
    [~ Echo ~] 35g
    Elros Namasi 5og
    Elvish Sorceress 45og
    Emelyn 1oog
    _emily_ 21og
    Erlyn 5og
    Essence of Self 46og
    Estelyn 32og
    Eternal_Bliss16 5og
    Evenlei 1oog
    Eyulra 15og
    F4llen4ngel 5og
    Falcona 5og
    Faraa 5og
    FoenixPhire 3oog
    ff8dolphin 15g
    Final_Crucible 3oog
    +-Foolish Crayon Addict-+ 22g
    .[Fragmented.Memories]. 32og
    frenzyotaku 4oog
    frOOGiE_sWEETii 3og
    Fuzakeru Baka 36og
    -Gabriel- 316g
    Ganty 12og
    gigi_raykon_ 13og
    Glass Crow 45og
    Glitterpuff 63og
    Gothberry Tea 45og
    HaeYongKi 25g
    Haldenia 2oog
    Haro-kun 5og
    Hayleyhihi 135g
    Heartendusk 1oog
    Helen6152 3og
    hilaroma 35og
    Hobozilla 24og
    Hunter82 3og
    hydraa 5og
    IcePrincess 2oog
    idako 75g
    IlianaAlura 2oog
    Ilusen 1oog
    Iris_virus 13og
    (J)ellie 1oog
    Jennbe 6og
    Jishu 24og
    Lenachan358 2oog
    lenaorchid 45og
    Lilith Roze 25og
    Lilivy 5og
    Liraya 1oog
    Lita.Kitsune 12og
    Lord Braska 2oog
    Love_the_meepits 5og
    luffyfangirl 12og
    Kaguya H. Valentine 1oog
    Kahime 15og
    Kamileunaire 2oog
    Katcarcat 25g
    Katsunori 5g
    Kawajiri 1oog
    KayK3890 5og
    kemu 15g
    Kiamani Fontine 25og
    Kita Taikoyuma 23og
    Kitsune Yuffie 5og
    Kocha 1oog
    Kochikens 25og
    Kurama404 5og
    ~kutie_inugirl109~ 2og
    Kzvra 4oog
    M 3oog
    Maburaho221 25g
    Mahou Hoshi.Jade 2og
    Matagot.Cat 37og
    Mau 1oog
    [ Mikaru ] 435g
    Miku_Ayawei 15og
    Minako Evans 235g
    M i n i C h a C h a 1oog
    [ . Mirage . ] 1oog
    Mistress Lenah 3oog
    Miu_DearS_Chan 1oog
    [mongrel] 5og
    [Monkei] 25og
    Mr. Senor Peaches 5g
    Mushypork-Sanity 19g
    MystickalElf 48og
    Mythee 1oog
    Myuu Myuu 24og
    naruru 355g
    Neko_Kumori 14og
    Neko Mizuko 15g
    Neko_San12 3og
    NeonPhantom 13og
    NitemareFairy 5og]
    Noriko M. Chijinu 2oog
    Nyome 35g
    o0Fairy Tale0o 2og
    -[ Odo ]- 1oog
    [ Okami-chan ] 1oog
    orosake 2oog
    Otakugyrl 65g
    [Panda-chan] 45g
    -panda-piss- 5og
    pandorascandy 25og
    Parity 3oog
    peixunpey 65g
    Peppermint Elf 2oog
    Phelan Velvel 22og
    PJ_Pocky 2oog
    pictorialism 425g
    Plaid Pirate 5og
    Prolixity 41og
    PsychoAqua24 1oog
    Pugnacious Banana 1oog
    ^Pyro-Kitty_Chibi^ 1oog
    Rage Beat 3o5g
    Raku Chan 2oog
    Ronai 75g
    Rose_of_the_dying_dawn 27og
    Rossekitty 75g
    Ryugen 65g
    saino 11og
    Saiorse 5og
    Sakura_Aiko 5g
    sakura no hime 1oog
    Sapphire Raz 155g
    sarahoh105 3o2g
    Satoru Tsukino 285g
    Seer For Sale 65g
    SeikoHarumasa 14og
    semiblonde 5og
    sestina 5og
    SevenTen 6og
    [-shadow-] 35g
    [ Shadow Wolf ] 5og
    shining_angel 1og
    Shoji-pan 25og
    Sikona 5og
    Silencer Wolf 1oog
    [-Silver Ice-] 35g
    SilverDragon285 43og
    Sinclaire 2oog
    Sin_of_Shadow 1og
    SoaringEagle 35g
    Sonya DeLaqoure 13og
    sora_rocks222 1oog
    Souls_Aurora 4og
    Soyonia 13og
    Star Sorceress 15og
    Starxxlight 45og
    SunnShinne 4og
    Swordmaiden14 31og
    .T.a.c.o. 5og
    taigi 2og
    TalFen 1oog
    Teefie 1oog
    Teh Hax0r 15g
    Teh Spaz 35g
    tekilite 3oog
    `t h a i 3oog
    thelordnikon 1oog
    TheSinWithin 5og
    THeSLuSH 245g
    thyne beauty of disaster 2oog
    Tokyo Pop 2oog
    Tootlez 35og
    Toxic Panda 2og
    treffpunkt 1oog
    UnicornHorn 5og
    Vampiric Aeris 15g
    Veranique 5og
    Vietlyfe 14og
    Wabbet 5og
    Whirrr.CLicK 2oog
    WhiteMystress 2oog
    Winged Darkness 35g
    Wonderland 47og
    X.Joey.X 35g
    XliLpUNkyPinkX 15og
    xXallen_renaXx 1oog
    [xXx_~Bunny~_xXx] 2oog
    ~x_ylfa_x~ 5og
    Yiesha 45og
    Yora 2oog
    yuuki_shizou 195g
    Y u n a 4og
    Yuumei Tenshi 45og
    YuYuHakusholover12 1o9g
    Zafkiel 1og
    Zanmato 1oog
    Zero Dream 135g
    Zhiyi 12og

;0; Thanks to all who have given me gifts in the form of kawaii and beautiful imagery. I no longer display them here because my shop is already eating alot of kb as it is.. although, this will be moved to my toybox once I have it done. ^^ Then you can see ALL of the beautiful gifts people have given me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks to these people for giving me gifts, I appreciate it so much: -Akun, AkaYuki-hime, Amus, Away, Bunny Faerii, Cattchan/Anlina S., Cherry Chii, Chinkeet, Danipuff, Fetalini, gilliathecoolgirl, Haradaya, Jamie, JudyFay Sins, kheleksul, lizbot, Lou-chan, Merili, Meru-chan, Minako-chan, Mimiru, Naruru, neverletmego, Pinque Von Fluffendorken, PirateSkittles, Precious Flame, Sachiel Hijikata, sarahoh105, Seab, Seras Victoria, Shivana, Shukumi, Sky Render, slai, somnolence, Stitchy, Tandemonium, Yora, yuuki_shizou, Yuzuha, Zafkiel, and Zanmato

Wow D: I am honored that people think so highly of my shop that I had to make an awards section. Thank you thank you, it makes me feel really good and fuzzy that there are people out there that would consider my artwork as some of the best on Gaia~ It makes all of my hard work reminded that it's worth it ^ v^

Here's my super tiny quest section of my thread. Ever since I last quit Gaia I've lost most of the items I used to have ^^; Right now I'm questing for nothing!

If you'd like to donate to my quest please feel free, but only if you want to~ you're not obligated DX. Remember that purchasing items from my shop/sending tips also helps my quest go along. If you donate and want to be listed here as a donater, please send a trade seperate from shop orders to donate to my quest. Thankies heart

Also, recently I decided to sell off my normal inventory items for just about shop price. Please support me by buying from me instead of the store! Just click on the little blue bag under my post.

Currently______

Past Quests______

[x] Angelic Pendant
    Sonya DeLaqoure 2,8o1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. homgosh THANK YOU DX
    llmeliss313ll 1,ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TY meliss!! TwT
    Myuu Myuu 935g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TYTYTY *hugs*

[x] Summer Avatar
    Merili User Image bestfkingpersonever HOMG <3 C 3C
    RydiaChaCha User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TwT homgosh SDLFSJFJ THANK YOU RYDIALOVEERGIRL<3
    bp56 User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ahnnn thanks so much BP, you're so sweet to me!! crying ;;

[x] Seal Slippers
    HaeYongKi User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. there are no words User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.;;

[x] Penguin Slippers
    Rage Bea(s)t 7oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you luv! D:

[x] Custom Lolita
    cassiopeia_starkitten User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you for commissioning me!
    Elysia Kavanagh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5ooog @__@ WOW, thanks!!

[x] Set of Gaia Anni TShirts
    lizbot User Image M Gaia TShirt User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you lizzy-kuuun!! T vT <33 you!
    Ninjadude User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3o8g
    KeiFujimi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For selling me the shirts cheaply!

[x] Horns of Demon
    Meru-chan User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. zomg <333 T____T;;; you all are toooo nice!!

7/26/05
    Added ARK plushies and two new Sailormoon dolls: Sailor Venus & Sailor Mercury. No I'm not doing Moon next buahahaha. You don't think I forgot about the outers do you? *huggles Hotaru-chan*

7/21/05
    Added the FFX-2 dolls finally! Also a couple of Sailor Senshi! I will try to make the other planet guardians later.

Added Gifting Service. Now you can finally giftwrap those cute things you buy for your friends~

7/13/05
    Added Candy Canes & re-made the colas. Now they don't look so ghetto XD

7/10/05
    Added Communicons nWn heart Thought of them during a convo with my luverboy.

7/1/05
    Added Prayer Dolls ^-^

6/29/05
    Homg <3 you all DX I remade the Sheepie, Domo-kun and Moogle (FFIX moogle 'tis!) plushies. I'm trying to go in and spifify all my older things so they look as good as my most recent pixels. Sheepie deffinitally looks happier!

6/28/05
    Trying to re-add my affiliates ^^; If I missed anyone please PM me with your shop link, thanks!

I'm working on some FFX-2 figuredolliethingies right now ^^ Never really got around to much messing with people's doll bases, but I wanted to try my hand at more really tiny things XD

Added Gloomy Bears. ehw00t. :<

6/26/05
    Mew, finally got TBH back up. I don't have my customers list anymore, or LE list anymore, or my updates/link list.. I recovered what I could. Damn friggin' glitches. crying ; *sighs* I didn't want to give up on TBH though ^^;

3/3/05
    I'm working on a new Gaia adoptable called ha'kai (seen in my signature), aren't they adooorable? It's quite a big project so don't expect to see them uber soon. Besides, you all need to save your money for Gaia Homes anyway! *huggles her Leda* (omg.. too kawaii.. *-* I want her IRL..)

I cleared through my ENTIRE links list and deleted closed/"currently being archived" shops. Hopefully my list is more reliable now, because I know how many people depend on it's awesomeness!

2/23/05
    New mini fox adoptables! I loove them, although I guess they won't be very popular.. my Haku is just TOO cute! *huggles Haku* ^-^

2/17/05
    New Plushie! The OMG edition Sheepy! Makes a great pal for Domo-kun~ whee

2/14/05
    I changed the layout, re-added some things and added some new things. Enjoy the re-furbrished TBHSS!

Bored with my shop huh? Oh, what's that? My shop rox so much and is the best ever?! OMG I KNOW! ::wakes up from daydream:: Er, oh you wanted to check out some other cute shops? Sure! Just follow the awesome link names!

Oh, by the way, sorry but I don't accept affiliates anymore. If I want to be affiliated with your shop I will ask you. ^^ heart Also, I only display 88x31 link buttons nwn;

::starts up digi-directory::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = My Highest Reccommendations (Excluding Affiliates)
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = New Links (as of Last Update)

Links last Added :: September 13th, 2005

The Links List is being re-done after my thread's wipe -.-

.links/owned & co-owned
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

.links/affiliates
    Plushies Plus!
    .:The Sparkle Shoppe:.
    <3Works of Heart<3
    ||~Eggs on Legs!~||
    Ice Cream Shop
    AniCos & Avi Art Shop
    AviCats, Inc.
    Stitch Shoppe + D/Ced from Server
    *~*Pixel Palace*~*
    *.~Fluffy Bunny Pixels~.*
    Flying pig co. :: The Rabbit Hole
    -=pHs Incredibly Pixel Dolls=-
    .::Aerieana's Avi Edits::.
    ..x.. ___________________ the | ethereal | loom
    ..::I take you to the FAERIEshop::..
    Le Plush
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**Rest in Peace to these past affiliates: Hello Dormice, Emo-Cons, Design by Celes, Sunlight Shoppie, Gaian Baby Shop, Snack Shoppe, Squishis, Noemy Boutique, Boo-Boo Shop, Plushie Barnyard, Fruity Tooty, Balloonerz, Gaia Gourmet, Kobayashi Inc, Precious Pets, Neo-Zoisy, Miruru's Shop, Hikari Dolls, Arielle's Estate, Fluff n Stuff, Sticker Shop, Faery Cove, Ill Eyes, Panda-Monium, SweetPix, Sweet's Stuff, and GMA. If any of you re-open or moved, please let me know so I may re-add you heart

.links/adoptables
    =:2o9:=
    AK's Adoptable Dragons
    {--Celes's Art Shop--}
    [ c h o c o . P Y O N ]
    Dark Turret Dragons
    ETC Shop
    //Egg Emporium//
    (+~ Euphoric Forest ~+)
    [x] Everlasting Dreams
    //. Fie's Furry Foxies.//
    *Kittybombs*
    ~**Kobayashi's Gumdrops
    Loveable Jelly Critters & More
    |MiniChibiverse Adoptables|
    Pack - A - Sack
    ===Pink Mafia ~~<3
    Pixel Paradise
    sugar coated
    The hang-out
    WEE - dress-a-pet
    X-3 Clover

.links/supplies+other
    +. Artistic Brushes .+
    o0 B u n n y's Ice Cream and Treats
    Flux World Imports
    Illy Icecream Cones
    .+ The Hawaiian Juice Bar +.
    The Lolli-Pop Shoppe
    Pixel Pets
    [.PiXeL YuM.]
    SafeSecks Condom Mart
    .::Spellbound::.
    Sumras Bakery
    The Sushi Bar
    Sweets Stuff
    Vayamenda Industries

.links/avvie dolls
    .:Animated Dancing Pixel Dolls:.
    Maple Town
    [--> Pixelicious <--]
    ~:Wibbles:~

.links/avvie edits
    Animated Shower Scenes
    Annie's Animated Pixel Shop
    .:Celestina's Avatar Fashions v.4:.
    The Dying Butterfly Boutique
    ~-=[ Floating Kitty Balloon Shop ]=-~
    [[Follow the Bouncing Head]]
    JsB's AviEdit Boutique
    Mae's Avi Edit Shop
    Meri & Kimi's Avatar Edits
    Pixel Sage Card Shop
    Shocktv3 Wax Museum

.links/avvie art
    AnimeKumori's Shoppe!
    {BUTTERFLY SOUL}
    Chicken? or egg? Art Shop
    [dot.]
    **Greenbear's Avvie Doodles! 2.0**
    |x|Halcyon.Shades|x|
    [Quality Traditional Media]
    zZ Sleepy Head Chibi's Zz

.links/graphics
    -Aetherius Corvus-
    [t a n g l e d]

.links/breedables
    [~]FF: CoG[~]
    [Heralds]
    [Little Monsters]
    PenPens
    .The Prosperus Orphanage.
    *The Sugar Fairies Shop*
    -{Wethkin}-: Season Sprites

.links/misc shops
    Billboard ::

.links/helpful
    GEN Database

.links/off-gaia & for your amusement
    AnimeSuki
    Binary- its digitalicious!
    Dance With Intensity
    eLouais Candybar Doll Maker
    Flying Bear Entertainment
    Sinfest

If you want to link me you're free to use one of these super cute banners/buttons! Feel free to direct link to the buttons (but only them!)
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff